Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A long week

9
3 Comments 3
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It had been a long week at work and I needed a relaxing weekend and the opportunity to unwind. As I locked the office door and headed downstairs I could feel a familiar wetness in my knickers. I popped my head round the door of his office. “Ready to go?” I asked Rob with my most inviting smile. He grinned back at me, looking as cute as ever and making me blush for no apparent reason other than he was well aware just how much I wanted to fuck him. Shame about his girlfriend.

We walked to the car exchanging the usual pleasantries; he was the most polite man I'd ever met. If only he knew how much I wanted him, how I wished he wasn't so restrained. We talked about our plans for the weekend on the way home. Rob didn't have any for that night but I was on my way to my friend James's for dinner. I decided it was now or never so I invited him along - and when he said yes I could almost feel my heart stop with surprise and anticipation. This was my chance to make him realise what he was missing.

I knocked on the door and James answered. I'd tried my hardest to forget about him but every time I saw him, something inside me stirred. He obviously hadn't been home long and he still had his suit on. He looked amazing and I couldn't help but notice how he looked at me either. There had always been chemistry between us but he was also taken so I couldn't think of him in that way. He led us into the house where his girlfriend, Claire, was on hand with a nice chilled glass of wine.

Dinner was fantastic. We all got along so well and after quite a few drinks I really started to relax. I starred at James across the table. I couldn't help it. Even though I knew he was forbidden, he was everything I wanted in a man - sexy, strong but gentle, kind, funny and so caring. He caught my eye and smiled shyly as if he knew how I felt. I lifted my foot and gently stroked his thigh, watching him squirm. Claire was oblivious to what was going on. The conversation continued but I was concentrating on something else. As I moved up his firm thigh I felt his cock stiffen at my touch - god, how I wanted him. I stroked him until I could see he couldn't stand it any more and he excused himself. Feeling how hard he was made me so wet, I shifted in my chair as my knickers became uncomfortably damp. I had to have him.

Claire had made a lovely dinner but it had obviously exhausted her as she went to bed as soon as it was over. James, Rob and I sat on the sofas with more drinks. So there I was - drunk, very horny and sat with my two favourite men - a recipe for disaster perhaps? Or satisfaction, depending on how you look at it.

We were all very giggly by this point and the air of sexual tension was almost unbearable. I lifted myself from the sofa and almost fell, one too many glasses, perhaps. I steadied myself by grabbing Rob's knee. He was obviously passed caring by this point and grabbed my arse. I can't say I objected. What I hadn't expected was the sly smile from James - he was obviously getting off on this. I had to pull myself together…however horny I was it wasn't right.

I stumbled through to the kitchen and poured myself a drink. I was so hot, just thinking about the two of them in the next room and how much I wanted them both. I opened the fridge and stood desperately looking for something to cool me down. I stepped back to try and focus and felt a strong pair of hands around my waist.

Skinny_Nally
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skinny_Nally

That was enough for me, my waist has always been a weak spot and the mood I was in I couldn't take that kind of teasing. I could feel a rush of lust rush towards my pussy and I longed for those hands to move south.

Rob whispered to me: “Is this OK?

I had never been more OK in my life. I was sweating now, sticky and wet. Rob reached in front of me and took a handful of ice from the freezer. With one hand still on my waist he poured it all down my white top - soon to be see through - and I could feel my nipples harden as he brushed his fingers across my breasts, rubbing the cold water into my body. I leant back against him and for the first time, felt how hard his cock was. I wanted him inside me, whatever it took.

I'd almost forgotten James was in the other room but when he walked in and saw Rob's hands massaging my tits, I could clearly see the bulge in his trousers. Rob didn't stop, not that I would have let him. James strode across the room and stood right in front of me, hands on my waist where Rob's had been just a few minutes before. The kiss was as passionate as I knew it would be, his tongue slipped inside my mouth with such urgency and I felt Rob's grip tighten around my tits. I was sandwiched between them and it was the most amazing feeling in the world.

But it wasn't enough. By now my pussy ached to be touched, licked and filled with the hard cocks that surrounded me. My beautiful boys obviously read my mind. James quickly unbuttoned my jeans and smiled when he saw my purple thong - his favourite colour and mine. He pushed it to one side and dropped to his knees. He knew what I wanted instinctively. He always had.

I was so turned on his tongue slipped easily between my wet pussy lips. He lapped at me as if he'd never tasted pussy before. I shuffled forward so I was literally sitting on his face. Rob was still holding me tightly and as I moved forward I felt him move as well so I could still feel his hard cock against my arse - it was all getting too much to bare.

James gently slid my knickers down and stood up in one swift movement. His cock bounced invitingly in front of me, glistening with pre-cum. I wanted to taste him so much but he obviously had other ideas. Rob gently kissed my neck and James grinned as he watched my face, he could see I was so close to cuming. Suddenly I felt his cock enter me with such force it almost took my breath away. My pussy was full at last..but as I felt him thrust in and out faster and faster I knew it wasn't enough. I leant hard against Rob's gorgeous body. He slid his hands down onto my arse and I reached behind me to set his cock free. His length and smoothness brushed against me and as James thrust into my hot, and now dripping wet pussy, I felt Rob ease his cock into my arse.

Having them both inside me was the most fantastic feeling; I could almost feel their cocks meeting. My head was spinning and the sweat was pouring from my body. At last I let go and came hard as I felt their hot cum inside me. James pulled out and shot his load all over my tits. As I leant back against Rob and felt his arms around my waist, I looked down to see James licking his cum from my body.

As I took a deep breath I decided I was ready to relax and recover from my long week - but this wasn't one I wanted to forget in a hurry.

Published 
Written by PushTheButton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments