Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new job, a new friend - Chapter 2

"Jacqueline's second day at the job goes better than planned."

15
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I had arrived home just after five o'clock pm, and Bob was out the front mowing the lawn. Bob was shirtless, and for a man in his mid-forties Bob was still in reasonably good shape, not quite a six pack but definitely not the standard beer belly most men of his age had. I sat in the car admiring my gorgeous husband, running my hand up my skirt, pushing my soaked G-string to the side and rubbing my still swollen clit while visualising my first day at work, and all the naughty fun I had with Camryn. I felt a small orgasm flowing through me just as I heard a light knock on the car window. I didn't bother removing my hand from my pussy as I pushed the button with my free hand to lower the window.

“Afternoon my love,” Bob said startled, his eyes glued to my hand, which was frantically rubbing my still very wet pussy as I came, “I gather all went well on your first day at work my love?”

“Ohhh, ahhh,” I softly moaned as my body shook with pleasure. I then removed my hand and looked up at my husband and replied, “Oh my darling, it was the most interesting first day on the job I've ever had. I need you inside me, and as you fuck me I will tell you all about it.”

We headed directly up to our room leaving a trial of clothes behind us, by the time we arrived to our room we were both completely naked. I laid myself on to the bed, spreading my legs wide, letting my husband see how wet I was. Bob climbed in between, resting his hard cock on my still throbbing clit.

“Tell me my love, what happened at work to get you so damn horny.” he asked, rubbing his hard member over my swollen love button.

I proceeded to tell Bob everything that had happened with Camryn and I while he continued rubbing himself on my clit, and up and down around my very wet pussy lips. By the time I got to the part about us watching five men working out, and I had my first orgasm for the day, Bob began to push his cock ever so slowly into my now aching pussy. I came hard before his full length was completely inside me.

“Aaahhh, just fuck me, pleeease,” I begged of my husband.

Bob leant forward with his cock buried deep, and teasingly said, “Not yet my love, I want to hear it all while I fuck you.”

I awkwardly continued to tell Bob the events of the day as he fucked me with such control. I'm not sure if it was me telling the events of the day or the way Bob was teasing my pussy with his slow thrusting, but I had several orgasms before I had even got to the part where Camryn and I sixty-nined and fucked each other with her vibrators. Bob's pace had begun to pick up by the time I got to that point of the story, and I was finding it harder and harder to tell him in detail all the events of the day in between my panting and moaning.

“And as I finished, ah, ah, getting dressed, ah, mmm, oh fuck, and we, aahhh, kissed goodbye. She invited me, oh fuck Im cuuummming, to join her in spin, oh fuck, oh fuck class tooo…morroooww,” I screamed, as I flooded Bobs cock with my juices.

He removed his still hard cock, it was dripping with my cum, flipped me over onto my knees, then entered me swiftly fucking me the hardest he has in quite a while. I had lost count of how many times I came as he plunged in and out of my cum soaked pussy. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, because by now it had become one continuous orgasm after the other, I felt his cock swell and he shot load after load of cum into the depths of my pussy. I could feel it leaking out before he had even finished cumming. We then laid side by side, both breathing heavily.

“Fuck babe, that was so hot,” Bob said, looking deep into my eyes, “I bet you wish all your jobs had started out like that,” he finished, with a big smile on his face.

“I think this is only the beginning my love,” I replied, “Do you mind if I just go with the flow and see where Camryn and I go with this?” I asked, even though I already knew what my husband's answer would be.

“You know I don’t mind, as long as you tell me everything, it’s all good by me,” he replied.

“Even if we fuck other men?” I asked, not being able to hide my excitement.

“Yes, even if you fuck other men. The thought of you being ravished by other men is so much of a turn on my love. Maybe I could film the two of you fucking other men together sometime.” Bob replied, he was now sounding as excited about this as I did.

Bob fucked and ate me two more times that night before we both feel asleep with exhaustion. I had gathered he was liking the idea of me and Camryn playing together, and fucking other men. What a great husband I have, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

………………………………………………………………………………..

I was getting ready for my second day at work, packing my sports tights and a sports top for the spin class I was attending with Camryn in the afternoon. I had put on my black lacy panties instead of my G-string today. I kissed Bob goodbye, and as I was walking out the front door, Bob said with a smile, “Have fun my love, and I want to hear all about your workout tonight when you get home.”

The morning just seemed to drag, I kept looking at the clock at least every five minutes. I hadn't seen Camryn till around eleven, she had stopped briefly and asked if I was still up for the workout this afternoon, which I replied eagerly with a ‘yes’.

I had already completed all my work for the day by one o'clock, so I decided to go down to the gym and make myself familiar with the place. In the ladies change rooms it was very quiet, I was the only one there. I quickly changed and went about checking out all the workout rooms. I was day dreaming about Camryn when I walked around the corner and walked straight into one of the men who I had seen in yesterday’s spin class.

“I'm so sorry, I was miles away,” I apologised to him, as I studied his very sexy athletic body.

He was very cute, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, blue piercing eyes that where making my pussy tingle, he had a very good physic and a nice looking bulge in his shorts. Damn Camryn, her statement about fucking all the men in that class yesterday was stuck in my head. I found myself getting exceptionally hornier by the minute.

“Hi I'm Charlie, but everyone calls me Charles,” he said, snapping me back into reality, as he extended a hand towards me.

I returned the gesture and shook his hand, then introduced myself, “Hi Charles, I'm Jacqueline, it’s my second day here. I'm meeting Camryn for the spin class at two o'clock.”

“ Oh, so you've met Camryn then,” he said, with an unusual tone in his voice, “You do know hanging around with her will get you into a lot of trouble,” he said, as he looked me over, I could feel his eyes devouring me, undressing me.

I liked this game, and wanted to play, so I asked seductively, “And what kind of trouble would I get into?” as I placed my hand on to the bulge in the front of his pants, “Because if it’s to do with cock or pussy, it’s the kind of trouble I like,” I continued, as I massaged his growing bulge, my eyes not leaving his as I waited for him to answer.

I could feel him growing in my hand it was thick, and a nice length. My pussy was throbbing, and I could feel my juices leaking, soaking my lacy panties.

“Damn Jacqueline, you are one hot woman,” he said, before he grabbed me and stuck his tongue deep in to my mouth.

I didn't fight him, this complete stranger had my pussy so fucking wet, and his tongue flicking in my mouth was making me weak at my knees. I wanted to feel his tongue licking up the wetness that was between my legs. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Camryn standing there with a very naughty grin on her face.

“I see you have met Charles my friend,” Camryn stating the complete obvious.

I released my grip from his cock, turned away from Charles embracing Camryn, and passionately began kissing her.

After a few moments, I pulled away and said, “I have… and I want his cock inside me.”

Charles was standing there the whole time, and now had a look of complete shock on his face. Once it had sunk in what he had just heard me say to Camryn, Charles then said, “I would love to Jacqueline, but it will have to be another time.”

I faced Charles, grabbed his now hard cock through his thin pants, and said, “Let’s make it soon.”

He smiled and walked off towards the spin class that was due to start in about five minutes.

“I think you’re going to fit in to our company very well my Jacqueline,” Camryn said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the class.

As we entered the room there was only Charles and two other men stretching, getting themselves ready for the class.

mattgreatcock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mattgreatcock

Camryn filled me in on how the class worked, it was over fifty minutes, minutes warm up and minutes cooling down. She advised me that this being my first time I should take it easy and not push myself to hard. After five minutes of stretching we all got on to our machines. I was behind Charles, and Camryn was behind a man who stood about 5 feet 8 inches, dark short hair, and had a wider chest than Charles, his face was a bit more rugged with dark brown eyes. I didn't think he was as cute as Charles, but I would still definitely fuck him if I was given the chance.

All these men where ten to fifteen years younger than me, and I found that it was turning me on so much, as soon as my pussy touched the seat I came. I was later to find out that his name was Jason, he had only recently celebrated his thirty-sixth birthday. The one next to him was at least 6 foot with red hair and a well-trimmed goatee. He looked the oldest of the three and also looked the fittest of them all. I was to find out later his name was Brenton ‘The brick’, and I was soon to find out why his nick name was ‘The brick’.

While we slowly worked our speed up on the bike machines, Camryn kept looking at me licking her lips with her eyes pointing at the three men’s cute butts. This wasn't helping my situation, I was so wet by now I could feel my clit rubbing on the fabric of my panties, causing me to have several minor orgasms before we had finally begun our warming down procedures. I was drenched, and I don’t mean sweat under the armpits. We had finished the class, my legs were aching as I hadn't done any sort of a workout of this kind for quite a while.

“So did you enjoy that Jacqueline?” Camryn asked, as she handed me a towel to wipe the sweat of my face.

“Not sure if my legs did, but other part of me enjoyed it more than I thought I would,” I replied pointing to my extremely wet crutch.

“I think we had better head to showers my friend,” suggested Camryn as she locked an arm in mine and we left, saying a quick goodbye to the three men.

I don’t know who’s or how many sets of eyes I could feel looking at my behind as we left, but I was really enjoying the attention from these young men. On the way to the showers Camryn told me the name of the other two. I asked why they called Brenton ‘The brick’, she said I would find out why soon enough. We entered the ladies showers. There were four shower bays and they had removable shower heads. Camryn lead me over to the one in the corner and turned it on. We both helped each other to undress.

Once naked Camryn embraced me and whispered in my ear, “Have a close look at the wall behind me.”

I did, and noticed two holes about an inch in size, about a metre off the floor, and half a metre from each other.

“OMG, what’s on the other side?” I asked Camryn.

“It’s the men’s shower rooms,” She said smiling.

“Those filthy men, they must perve on the women when they are showering,” I replied.

“I hope so, that’s why I put them there,” she said, now giggling.

I started laughing with Camryn realising it was here own doing. Camryn grabbed the shower head and placed the running water on my aching pussy. I grabbed her and couldn't contain myself and screamed very loudly has I had a much needed orgasm. I wrapped my arms around Camryn as she continued massaging my pussy with the water from the shower head. I could see movement through the holes in the wall. We were being watched, it was turning me on even more knowing we were being watched, this sent me into another screaming orgasm.

I grabbed the shower head and got down on to my knees. I placed one of Camryn’s legs over my shoulder exposing her bald pussy, it was glistening with her wetness. I returned the favour, only I pushed two fingers into her wet hole as I ran the water over her clit.

“Mmm, Jacqueline, that feels so good,” she moaned, and then a bit louder she said, “Right now, some hard cock would feel so good.”

She arched her back as she came hard. I put my mouth over her pussy swallowing as much of her sweet juices as I could. We then just stood there fondling and kissing each other for a few minutes before we heard the shower room door opening.

I stood frozen, not knowing who was entering. My back was facing the door, and Camryn just smiled at me. My heart was racing, where we about to have some cocks to play with? I then felt a set of male hands around my waist. My legs felt like they were turning to jelly with his touch. I then felt his lips on my neck, kissing me ever so softly. I looked at Camryn just as Jason and Brenton ‘The brick’ began caressing her, while she alternately kissed them.

The two of them were rock hard, Jason’s cock was long and of average thickness, as Brenton’s came into view my jaw dropped, it wasn't exceptionally long but it was thick as a brick, hence his nickname. It was the thickest cock I had ever seen. Camryn had one in each hand stroking them. I could now feel Charles thick long shaft sliding up in between my butt cheeks. I wanted him inside me, I needed to be fucked hard. There was a bench on the wall which went around most of the room. I went over to the bench, bent over, turn my head, and said with such lust in my voice, “Fuck me Charles, and fuck me good and hard.”

He walked up behind me, and as he got closer I grabbed his throbbing cock and guided him in to my wetness. Charles pushed his full length deep inside me. I could feel him gliding over my G-spot, it felt so damn good. He grabbed my hips and fucked me just like I had asked. It wasn't long and I was cumming with this young man’s cock in my pussy. I looked over and Jason was seated while Camryn was riding him for all she was worth. She had Brenton’s thick cock in her mouth. I could see it was stretching her mouth to its limit.

Brenton had his hand behind her head fucking her mouth, it was so hot to watch I came again and started screaming, “Harder, fuck me harder, fill me with your cum.”

I had to brace myself against the wall as Charles slammed his cock into me so damn hard. My body was convulsing with orgasm after orgasm. Charles lunged into me one final time filling me with his young seed. He held himself inside me for a moment. I was exhausted, but they weren't finished with us yet.

Brenton looked over at Charles and said, “Now you've warmed her up and given her a bit of extra lube, it must be my turn.”

I was still bent over the bench as Charles pulled his member out and went over to Camryn, placing his still hard cock in her mouth, letting her taste both our juices. I could see Camryn’s juices running down over Jason’s balls as they still fucked. Brenton got behind me, rubbing his monster cock up and down my well fucked pussy. I wasn't sure how I would go with his girth, but after some play he began to enter me. Fuck it was so good, he was stretching me like never before. His tip was only in and I began to cum again.

Brenton leant over kissing all the way up my back just leaving his tip inside, as he got to my neck he whispered in my ear, “Are you ready?”

I don’t know what I was thinking, and answered him with a ‘Yes’.

Brenton grabbed my shoulders, and pushed the rest of his fat cock into me. Within a minute or two I was covering his thick cock with so much of my juices and Charlies cum, it was dripping off Brenton’s balls onto the floor. He then pulled his cock out and laid on the floor.

“You can now fuck me,” he demanded.

I was so full of lust, I just wanted to feel him back inside me, so I quickly climbed on, and guided him back into my wet throbbing pussy, as I eased myself down onto his hard thick cock, I turned to see Camryn on her hands and knees with Charles fucking her from behind, she was screaming, “Ah yes, Ah yes, fill me, fill me with your cum, ahhh.”

Jason walked over to me placing his cock at my lips, I opened my mouth and he started to fuck me. Brenton was thrusting faster and faster into me as I rode his cock, his moans getting louder with each thrust.

“Im going to cuuummm,” Jason said as I felt his warm juices filling my mouth.

My senses were now on over load as I swallowed his cum, my pussy tightening on Brenton’s cock as I came hard. Brenton then grunted, filling me with his warm seed. I could hear Camryn screaming as she came as well, and only seconds later Charles voiced he was cumming too.

The three thanked us for the good time they had as they were leaving, and said they would be more than happy to do it again. Camryn and I sat on the bench satisfied and exhausted.

I looked at Camryn and said, “Can’t wait to get home and tell my husband about my wonderful second day at work.”

We just grinned at each other, and neither of us could help it, we began laughing out loud together…

Published 
Written by Bobsadventures2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments