Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A nice Evening

7
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was raining hard and I felt really happy to have entered the bus before the rain started. I was sitting in the bus and my way was more than an hour long. Suddenly I felt someone’s gaze at me. I turned my head and saw hazel eyes looking at me with interest. She was a petite pretty woman of about 35 years old with dark curly hair, dressed very well.

“My name is Pamela” she said smiling.

“I’m Alex” I replied.

She was interesting to talk to and soon we got to know each other well. Both of us were married and we lived close to each other. While talking we discussed many different topics. Gradually we started speaking about intimacy. Very unexpected for both of us we discovered that our families wanted to have sex with another couple. Not only we, men, wanted to have a gang bang but our women either. My wife and I had had such an experience before. Once we had a woman in our bed and a few times it was a man. And of course, we wanted more.

I don’t even remember who of us offered to meet, like couples. We both told that to our spouses and some time later our halves gave their consent. I have to admit we ran some risk as they had to agree before seeing their future partners. We could dislike each other when we met. But the desire to try something new was stronger than fear and we chose the place to meet.

The next day Pamela and I were going to my apartment where our spouses: Alice and Michael, were waiting for us. They had to meet each other without our help. Michael worked very close to my place and had arrived earlier than we did. To tell you the truth I wouldn’t mind if they started fucking before we came. But Alice and Michael were waiting for us patiently.

When we were approaching to my apartment Pamela got nervous. It was her first time. Fantasy is good when it’s just a fantasy but now it was getting serious. I calmed her down and led to the flat. After all it happened Alice told me that those few days before the date were so exciting for her that the bottom of her belly became the center of her emotions and feelings. It was a wild passion.

To our arrival the dinner was nearly ready and the table was laid – candles, wine, fruit. Sensuality was in the air and everybody was looking forward to the evening pleasures. Friendly atmosphere helped both guests and hosts relax. It was a bit amusing to watch our women smartening themselves before the mirror. Pamela, wearing a mini-dress, straightened her stockings covering her tempting legs and put on lipstick. Alice wearing a white translucent dress with no bra under it bent forward to put on her shoes. At this moment I saw she had put on my favorite thongs and stockings with a garter.

Michael didn’t feel shy and looked boldly at my wife’s beautiful breast seen in the décolleté of her dress. Each of us looked at each other by stealth and asked a question whether he or she wanted to have sex with others and what it would be like.

To my pleasure I noticed all of us liked each other and were getting excited. To start the intimacy unobtrusively men invited ladies for a dance. It seemed to me the smell of lust was everywhere.
We changed our partners and I saw another man’s hands lay on Alice’s waist. Her nipples became hard and were stuck through the fabric of her blouse.

Michael put his hands a bit lower and then they slid to my darling’s buttocks and the man squeezed them. We heard her first voluptuous moan. Alice forgot about us and slowly lowered her hand to Michael’s cock and started stroking it. His hard-on was seen to all of us. The scene of approaching intimacy fascinated me and Pamela so much that we stopped dancing, and were just swaying to music and watching our spouses caressing each other.

When Alice kneeled down and unzipping the man’s fly pulled out the hot cock I understood she wasn’t going to feel bored today. Michael’s cock was about my penis’s size but his head was a bit bigger – just enough to massage the G-spot in women’s vaginas.

I made an attempt to stroke Pamela’s back, butt and legs but she seemed to have forgotten about me.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

She was there, with them, between them, with her eyes, thoughts and feelings. At the moment when Alice stroked the man’ balls and cock and then took the shaft into her mouth Pamela was going to join her. I realized she could spoil everything and took her to another room.

When we were leaving we noticed Alice rose and their lips joined in a passionate kiss. Michael’s cock was as hard as a rock and set against my wife’s shaved pubis. He had a drop of pre-cum on the head and his hands were stroking Alice’s butt greedily. We left the door open and thus could hear every sound from the room nearby. They waited for our leaving and as soon as we disappeared they went to the sofa.

When our guests had left us Alice told me what had happened between the two of them. Michael pulled off her dress in a hurry as well as the panties and then he bent to lick her stiff clit and vulva lips. But she was so much aroused and leaking that took his big phallus and directed it at her pussy. The cock penetrated her easily and up to the balls. Both me and Pamela heard their loud moan.

In another room I was slowly undressing Pamela taking off her dress and nice lingerie. When she had only lacy stockings and shoes we lay on the sofa and I started stroking her neck, breast and kissed her lips. I went lower to fondle her belly, clit and pubis… I was eager to enter her, so I spread her legs wider and thrust inside. Making a couple of movements and I was upset to see she didn’t react. Before I asked her what the problem was Pamela asked me if I wanted to return to our spouses. I nodded but felt really frustrated as I needed just a few thrusts to have an orgasm. But I was also interested in what was happening there, in the neighboring room. Alice was moaning and screaming much louder than before.

We went back and saw my wife with her legs widely apart enjoying Michael’s cock entering her deep, she was pressing his halves to her to make him enter even deeper. She climaxed but Michael kept on thrusting into her hot pussy and she climaxed again at our presence.

It was a surprise for me as she had never climaxed twice in such a short period of time. As a rule she needed a couple of hours to have the second orgasm but here her sexual desire was just inexhaustible. Another fact that made me very happy and aroused was that she didn’t feel shameful or shy when a huge phallus entered her in full view of me and another woman. She looked at us slyly and then turned to her partner.

Michael wanted to prolong the common pleasure and decided not to ejaculate right now. Alice mounted the man and began moving and the man fondled her breast that was right before his face.

Pamela lay beside them to observe how her husband’s cock entered the woman and then left it being covered in her juices abundantly. She took his testicles into her hands and started stroking them in tempo with the thrusts. Then Alice rose a bit and the cock slid out of her for Pamela to use it.

The woman licked it and took it into her mouth. Just in a few inches away from her face was Alice’s vagina. It was still widely spread from the long coitus with Michael.

Pamela was good at blow jobs and I wondered how the man could restrain for such a long time. Her tongue was moving around and she swallowed the phallus deeply. The act turned her on so much that she wanted to be fucked a lot. I came up to her from behind, spread her halves and entered vagina easily. She kept on sucking her husband’s penis and was moving in pace helping me. I didn’t need much and soon burst out into her.

I pulled out my cock, wet with Pamela’s juices and noticed it was still erected. At the very moment when I climaxed Pamela released Michael’s penis and pushed it into Alice’s pussy. Then she went to the bathroom but I stayed there watching my honey fucking Michael fiercely – her vagina was squelching, breast swaying in rhythm with the thrusts…

When the man shot his loads into my wife and Pamela returned from the bathroom all of us lay on the sofa feeling satisfied and happy. We were stroking each other and soon this caress turned into a crazy sex…

Published 
Written by mbifa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments