Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night In The Basement

"A guy watches his hot wife entertain his friends"

35
18 Comments 18
38.9k Views 38.9k
798 words 798 words
Famous Story
A few years after my wife and I were married, I was watching the game in the basement with a couple of buddies, Tim and Barry. We had been drinking and were feeling pretty good when my wife got home from a night out with her girlfriends. 

I was in the easy chair and Tim and Barry were sitting at opposite ends of the couch when Sue came down stairs and plopped herself on the couch between the two of them. She was still in her 'night out' clothes, short skirt, low cut top and high heels.

She began telling us about her night and how much fun she and her friends had at the club dancing with all the hot guys. Tim and Barry kept stealing glances at her tits as she talked. Soon they had their arms around her on the back of the couch, laughing, joking. Sue would touch their thighs as she talked, each time, getting a little closer to their cocks. From across the room I could see bulges beginning to form.

The first time her hand slid across Barry’s cock, Sue’s eyes got big and said, ”Mmmm... Rick, you never told me Barry had such a big cock!”

She reached over and felt Tim’s and said, "Tim’s is very nice too!”

I said, “You better get them out guys, she won’t be happy until she sees them now.”

They dropped their pants in record time and Sue started stroking both cocks. Leaning forward she sucked first Tim, then Barry, alternating back and forth between them. I walked over to her and removed her top and rubbed and pinched her nipples, making her moan around their cocks.

Tim took her by the shoulders and laid her back on the couch as Barry pulled off her skirt and g-string. Barry started licking and sucking her pussy as Tim slid his cock back in her mouth. Sue gyrated her hips against Barry’s face and I could see his face get wet and shiny with her pussy juices. Tim was fucking her mouth, sliding his cock in and out, making her take it all. My cock was hard enough to cut diamonds, as I watched my two friends use my wife like a whore!

Sue yanked Tim’s cock from her mouth and screamed, “Oh fuck, I’m cumming, keep licking my pussy, I’m fucking cumming!”

She grabbed Barry’s head and ground her pussy against his face as she came hard on his mouth. 

When Sue released Barry’s head, Tim took charge and put her on her knees on the couch and got behind her.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

He slammed his cock into her, all the way to his balls in one thrust!

Sue threw her head back at that attack on her sensitive pussy. “Oh fuck yes!" she cried. 

Barry moved around to her front and Sue said, “Fuck my mouth!”

Barry shoved his cock in her mouth as Tim pounded her pussy from behind. Watching my wife get spit roasted was so fucking hot, my cock was throbbing. 

I could hear Tim’s balls slapping against her pussy as he drilled Sue’s pussy from behind, suddenly Barry said, “I’m going to cum!”

I said, "Fill her mouth, cum in my whore’s mouth. Make her swallow all of your hot cum!”

Barry grabbed Sue’s head and shoved his cock deep in her mouth, as he shot load after load of cum down Sue’s throat. Sue didn’t miss a drop as she swallowed it all.

Barry’s cock slid out of her mouth with a string of cum hanging from her lips. Sue began talking to Tim, “Fuck me Tim, fuck my tight cunt, fuck me like a little slut!”

Her dirty talk drove Tim over the edge and he her asked her where she wanted his cum.

Sue said, “Cum in my cunt, I want your hot cum in my pussy!”

Grabbing two handfuls of her ass, Tim pushed hard against her and filled her pussy with his cum. Watching him shoot his cum in my wife was all I could take and I blew my own cum across the floor.

Tim pulled his cock from Sue’s pussy and cum flowed from her well used cunt. All three of them, lay there breathing hard. Tim and Barry recovered first and slowly gathered their clothes and got ready to leave.

As they headed upstairs, Sue said with a smile, “Barry, next time you get my pussy!”

Sue looked over at me, with my eight inch cock dripping cum and asked, “Are you ready for sloppy seconds?”

I just smiled and walked to the couch. What happened next is the rest of the story.

Published 
Written by naked_maniac1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments