Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember

"Sometimes the best gift comes in more than one package"

10
0 Comments 0
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“It’s alright. You’ll be just fine,” my friend reassured me as we walked up the cobblestone roadway to this stunningly palatial mansion. She previously showed me pictures of the fourteen-bedroom, ten-bathroom home with a state-of-the-art backyard swimming pool, but seeing it in person was a whole different story. You think this would be a formal get-together, but to the contrary, it is a festive, carefree affair. There was a good amount of people arriving. From business casual to shorts and loose clothes, it was, seemingly, come as you are.

When we entered, there were about probably 100 or more guests in the place. Loud music, bottles popping, and the scent of multiple hits of weed filter the air. My friend lives for these types of events, but I’m much more of a chill vibe. Don’t get me wrong, I like to have a good time, but a party of this size is too much for me. On any other day, I would probably live for this, but tonight I was feeling at ease.

“I’m gonna get you a shot to calm your nerves,” my friend told me. There she goes gliding through the crowd comfortably in her eight-inch heels towards the bar. While I stood there with knots twisting through my stomach wondering how the night will proceed, my friend got back with the drinks a short time later.

“Here you go,” she said, handing me the shot of Patron. “I’ve been to several of these things, you just have to wing it.”

“Is it easy for you?” I asked, worried about my own attempts.

“Yeah,” she quipped. “As long as you have the looks, body, and personality, which you have all of, things will be looking good for you.”

“Ok,” I said nervously.

My friend is a pro at this. She’s been in the escort business for a while, so these parties are nothing new to her. She’s the one who got me on board after telling her about my search for a side hustle. It’s not what comes to mind for the average person, but I was up for the challenge. I’ve been in the game for a few months, and it’s been surprisingly smooth sailing so far. I had a few awkward and uncomfortable encounters, but nothing I couldn’t handle, and I got what I was looking for at the end of the night. That’s the money, of course. But this is my first time at a high-end event like this. Hosted by a few well-known athletes that want to keep things on the hush, my friend received the hookup and added me as her plus one. It’s good to have friends in high places.

“You gonna be alright,” she asked. I want to say no, but I hesitantly agree and nod my head. “It’s good, go mingle,” she pushes. “Trust me, I’m the pro.” She leaves my presence and searches for her prey for the night, leaving me bewildered about what to do next.

I take my drink and walk to the couch to relax for a few minutes until I figure out my next moves. Everyone around me is having a good time. Dancing, singing, drinking, kissing. What’s up with me? As I’m scrolling through my phone, I see two men sitting at the table to the right of me, checking me out. I don’t want them to know I know, so I continue to scroll on my phone, playing hard to get and see what happens.

A short time later, they both start to walk this way. Both men are tall in stature, though one is shorter than the other. They appear to be well groomed with fresh haircuts and shapeups that are evenly precise. My mind is racing now, not knowing what to say. But when they arrive, my acting phase comes into play.

“Hey, how are you boys doing tonight?” I ask them seductively, but not eagerly.

“We aight, what about you?” one of the men said in a deep voice, he is the taller one out of the two.

“I’m doing well,” I said.

“That’s good to hear,” says the other man, who has a more animated, but still masculine voice. “We saw you over here, lookin’ good and stuff, and we wanted to know what’s up.”

“What you tryin' to do?” the other guy asks.

“It depends,” I answer. “What do you got?”

“I got what you’re asking for, just say when and let’s get it,” the guy says.

Before I can say anything else, the other guy interrupts.

“10,000 straight,” he says, showing the inner pocket of his jacket where the stack is kept. That’s the most I’ve seen out of the encounters I’ve previously experienced, and I wasn’t going to let this opportunity go to waste. I agreed to the offer and I followed the two men to our destination point.

As we walked up the elongated marble staircase, I heard noises from other rooms where activities were probably happening. After going from door to door looking for an empty space, we finally found a secluded room near the end of the hallway.

One of the men opened the bedroom door and turned on the lights. I was in awe of how spectacularly the space was decorated. The room had a small mini bar of assorted drinks, along with a balcony showcasing the view of the sprawling backyard. The California king-sized bed was plush, and the comforter and bed set matched exquisitely with the interior of the mansion. It was a sight to take in.

The two men went to the minibar to grab some drinks and asked me if I wanted one. I said no, and they continued drinking on their own. I went to the bathroom to prepare myself for tonight’s activities, it was a part of the room as well.

I closed the bathroom door, looking at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked good for what I was getting myself into. Satisfied, I took off my heels and red dress exposing my black strapless bra and scantily clad panties. I was ready for what the night would hold.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

I opened the door and to my surprise, both guys were already undressed, underwear included. Sidenote: I don’t remember their names, so I’m just going to name the taller guy with the finely trimmed full beard Dre, and the somewhat taller guy with the mustache and chin beard Tre.

“You like what you see?” Dre asked. He was about eight inches give or take, and Tre was about six. Both were good in my book, and by the way, they were looking at me, I knew they were ready to have fun with my little, slim, thick body. I took my panties off, with my ass facing their way. Afterward, I took off my bra which exposed my succulent breasts. By their facial expression, I knew they were ready to tear my ass apart. Not literally, but you get it.

Dre pulled me towards him on the bed, sitting between him and Tre. They begin kissing me, from my face to my neck as I played with both of their dicks. I could feel them get harder as I continued stroking them, and their kisses on my cheeks, neck, and ear lobes sent a tingle down my body. Before long, I was already sucking their dicks. I sucked Dre’s dick while continuing to stroke Tre. Dre couldn’t get enough as my perfectly glossed lips were taking every bit of length possible. Biting his lips and groaning, “FUCK!” he said as I kept going.

Now it’s Tre’s turn. I pushed him on the bed as I devoured his dick nonstop. I could feel him growing as I sucked his shit to the base to get the maximum pleasure possible. Playing with his balls while taking it all in, he couldn’t get enough. He pushed my head down, wanting to get the most out of this experience as he could.

After that, it was time to fuck. I laid back in the bed as both men played with my pussy, kissing and licking my titties and gliding down near my lower stomach. God, it was one of the best feelings! Dre got on top, placing my legs on his shoulders, and he began going in on my pussy. It felt good, feeling that now ten-inch dick penetrating my sweet walls, constantly. He then spread my legs out, and with his hands under my shoulders, he went balls deep. I felt his balls slap my asshole repeatedly as he whispered dirty insults in my ear.

“Yeah, take that shit!” he said aggressively. “You know I’m the only one that can handle this pussy.”

A few minutes later, Dre got up and Tre grabbed me from the bed. With my back against the wall, he picked me up, held both of my legs, and began kissing me passionately. With tongue and all, his lips devoured my soft, plump lips, tasting every bit of the strawberry-scented lip gloss. His dick then began to enter my wet pussy. The girth of his eight inches going back and forth inside me was sending chills all over my body, and along with him kissing me, I was about to give all I got.

“I gotcha baby. You ain’t never had nothing like this before, haven’t you,” he said in a cocky, but confident manner.

After releasing me from his grasp, Dre was sitting on the edge of the bed. He was ready for another round and wanted me to ride his dick reverse cowgirl.

“Bring dat ass her, girl,” he said jokingly, but intently. I laughed a little bit, too. With my ass facing him, I sat on his dick and began riding the fuck the out of him. He couldn’t get enough of my voluptuous ass riding his pole while he was laying down.

“You definitely done this before,” he comments. Impressed by my expertise. It was getting so good, that I eventually creampie on his dick. Watching that white glaze drizzle down to his base was his present for the night.

“She the truth,” I heard Tre say to Dre, dapping each other up while I’m still fucking him. Tre wants a piece of the action, so I get up from Dre. Tre wants to hit it from the back doggy style while Dre wants me to suck his dick. Dre moves to the top of the bed, still laying on his back. I get in my position, face down, ass up. Tre rubs his hands on my ass as his dick slowly makes its way through my pussy. Not a minute too soon, he starts going full throttle from the back. My ass is slapping hard against his abs while he’s going in.

“Yeah, bitch!” he says loudly. He then slaps and grabs my ass a few times, feeling the might of my ever-present gift. I continue sucking the shit out of Dre’s dick. Like before, he still can’t get enough. The moans and groans are nonstop as my lips and tongue do the job of cleaning the creampie I left behind. With both almost about to cum, they both stop before the climax.

Now standing, I’m the only one on the bed. They watch me, admiring the shape of my body as I’m lying on my stomach. Still perplexed by my beautiful, curvaceous ass, they began playing with it. Dre kisses and licks the colorful snake tattoo on my left butt cheek, and Tre kisses my right butt cheek. They both proceed to kiss and lick each cheek as they begin to play with my pussy and clit. The rush I felt was exhilarating as their lips caressed my ass and inner thighs. My pussy was wet with fury as their hands and fingers massaged my most sensitive parts. They’re about to finish the night on a high note.

“Shit, man!” Tre expresses.

“Oh, fuck!” Dre exclaims.

They both release a load on both of my ass cheeks. They slap their semi-hard dicks on my ass, signaling the end of a surprisingly enjoyable night.

Published 
Written by ls202282
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors