Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A not so regular night at the club

12
7 Comments 7
21.8k Views 21.8k
613 words 613 words
Tonight was not going to be any old Friday night at the club. Me and my best friend Amber were going make sure we got the best fucking of our life tonight.

Amber came over my house wearing the most sexiest outfit ever. She was wearing an ultra mini skirt with a white thong on. Amber has a big ass so you could see her thong as she bent over. She had on a pink halter top that stopped right above her belly button (which was pierced of course). She wasn't wearing a bra so her big 34D tits were kinda perky and you could see her already aroused pierced nipples. 

When Amber came in my house I complimented her on how sexy she was tonight. She thanked me and told me I looked sexy too. I was wearing an ultra tight and short red halter dress. I had on my favorite thong (black with a playboy bunny on them) and my 34D tits were naturally perky. Amber and I had a couple drinks and headed out for the club.

When we entered the club we noticed we were the sexiest chick there. We headed straight to the back in VIP. It wasn't long before dudes were lining up to talk to us. But none of them qualified for us to fuck. Then this one sexy dude named Jason came up and bought us some drinks and it wasn't long before we had closed the curtains and started to get our freak on.

Amber was on her knees sucking the life out of Jason's dick when I noticed he had on a wedding ring, so I slid it off his fingers and told him he wouldn't need that were those fingers were going.

I sat on Jason's lap and he started to kiss me then pulled down my top and started sucking my tits.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

I found this very pleasurable since he was biting on my newly pierced tits. I was so aroused by this that I creamed all over Amber's head. I told Jason that I was so aroused and he picked me up, took off my thong and put my pussy on his face. He was sucking the life out of my pierced clit then I felt him start eating me out.

Amber was getting so horny off of watching me and Jason that she took off her thong and started to ride on Jason's dick. I was so turned on by her tits moving all around and Jason eating my pussy that I flipped over and leaned down to eat Amber's pussy while Jason's dick was inside of her.

Amber was getting so horny that she creamed on Jason and in my mouth. She told me it was my turn to ride Jason so I did. We switched spots and I started to ride Jason's dick and Amber was eating my pussy while Jason was fingering and eating her pussy. Amber got aroused again and creamed in Jason's mouth and all over his fingers.

I was getting so aroused from her eating me and Jason fucking me that I creamed again. At the same time Jason creamed in my pussy, Amber couldn't miss this moment of tasting Jason's cum. She got down on her knees and pulled my pussy to her mouth and ate all the cum out of it, but Jason wasn't done. He got on top of the couch and stood over me and Amber and came all over us. 

We cleaned ourselves up, kissed Jason good bye and gave him our thongs and numbers. We told him if he wanted to fuck us again we would be waiting .

Published 
Written by lipssosweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments