Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Real Wet Day for an Open House.

"Open Houses could never be so great."

10
1 Comment 1
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Working an Open House in the Real Estate business can be really great or it can be a complete bomb. This Sunday paid no billls but definately made me want more Opens.

I often work with a Mortgage broker that I have a close business relationship with and this weekend was no different than others. Sarah is a sweet 30 something girl who's been in the business for a while and she has been successful for her brains but also because she is very sexy and she knowns it. Infact we talk about how we work well together because we are both good looking. I'm 6'5, swim competitively still at 35 and maintain a tan all year round. Sarah is tanned, toned and smooth to talk to and until today I had always guessed to the touch as well.

The rain had started to fall and we were sitting in the kitchen chatting and sharing stories when the beep beep beep of the front door alarm sounded. As soon as I saw the faces I knew that Sarah and I had met this couple before and it had been a great discussion. Tami was a sexy mid 30's woman from the moment I first met her and her husband Steve was tall and good looking too. The two of them were soaked through and had obviously been caught off guard by the freak summer rain storm. You could see the lace of Tami's bra through her wet blouse as she came into the kitchen where we greeted them and apologetically gave them some paper towel to dry off with. We had no real towels in the show home.

As they patted themselves dry Steve asked if we had the dryer working in this home and started to undo his shirt. I knew it was but couldn't even get my answer out before Sarah had answered for me and was taking him to the laundry room. As he walked he revealed his tanned muscled shoulders and It was clear by Sarah's attention that she liked what was being exposed in the front. As they walked Tami followed and to my pleasant surprise was taking her top off as well.

We got their shirts drying and after a moment of awkward silence Sarah and I just went into out regular routine of small talk about the home and it's features. As we talked and wandered the home it interested me that Tami was walking with me and Steve was walking with Sarah but it wasn't until we reached the staircase the led to the upper floor that the two of them came true with their intentions and revealed their Open House wishes.

Tami asked how closely Sarah and I worked together, as they had met us before, which wasn't abnormal except that Tami asked it with a wicked little smile as she took a handful of her husbands hard ass and winked at Sarah over her shoulder as she marched her tight firm tail up the stairs wiggling as she went, her short skirt lifting just high enough to almost reveal her treasures from the steps below. When we reached the landing Steve went one way and Tami the other and without speaking Sarah and I naturally split off to stay with the client.

When I entered the master suite Tami stopped and turned to face me. Her firm perfect chest supported by her lace bra, she took one step toward me, reached one hand through my hair and locked her lips to mine. My instinct told me to pull back, she was MARRIED, but as my hands instinctively slid the smooth curves of her waite and settled on the upper crest of her perfect round ass she let out a moan that sent me stiffening in my suit.

We kissed and her tongue explored my mouth as she undid my shirt and after shedding me of my upper half's clothing proceeded to kneel and start to work my belt, then button, removing my trousers and reveling the buldge in my tigh black HUGO briefs. As I reached inside to adjust a swollen throbbing member Tami deflty undid her bra and shimmied out revealing her perfect C Cup tits with the most perfect stiff nipples protruding from tight round aerola. Tami ran her hands over my thighs to the waist band of my briefs and pulling the front down with both hands let my swollen throbbing member fall from it's confines and bounce in her face. As she wrapped her petit hand around my shaft she licked her upper lip and opened her mouth. I could feel her stiffened nipples pressing against my legs as she manouvered the head of my thick cock into her mouth and let me feel her warm soft tongue cicle my crown as it slid deep into her throat. She proceeded to lick and suck me until I was almost completely erect, her mouth fucking my shaft as her blue eyes looked up at me and her hands cupped my balls. Her tits bounced with the rythm of her face fucking until I couldn't take it anymore and reaching down, I picked Tami up by the waist, lifting her into the air tossing her little frame onto show home's master bed where she landed tits up, legs spread to reveal a perfectly smooth bare pussy under her skirt. My intention was to run my tongue around her nipples but the glimpse of her perfect slot disctracted me and I slid my hands under the edges of her little skirt pushing it the remaining distance to her waist. As I slid my hands up her flat tummy and over her chest I ran my lips down over her soft smooth labia and got the first smell of her sweet juice.
 
My fingers pinched her taught pirky nipples softly in unison and Tami spread her legs to expose her inner folds and allow the head of her clit to poke through from its hooded hiding spot. She moaned as my hot breath reached her newely exposed flesh and I sunk my tongue into her wetness and tasted her sweet flavor. I raised my face upward to circle her smooth clit with my own soft mouth flesh. I licked and sucked her clit until her wet lips were swollen and parted infront of me, begging to be stretched around my thick cock now fully erect and bouncing patiently between my legs as I knelt on the floor.

JenyCuteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyCuteTS

I prepared to stand and flipped her onto her chest, pulling her hips toward me so to reveal her round ass that now perfectly framed her glissening mounds that erupted in perfect symytery from between the join at the top of her smooth legs. As I placed my firm hand on the back of her neck, grabbing a firm hold of Tami's control, I herd loud sex noise from the other side of the house and knew that Steve was in the midst of milking the cum from Sarah's tanned form. With the sounds of sex in the other room Tami wriggled and attempted to rise but I was in full drive and pressed more firmly against her neck and shoulders keeping her planted to the bed, bent over against it's edge in full exposure and vulnerability. As I slip one finger then a second into her cunt I could feel the sweet wet flow increase and her legs spread even wider on the floor begging me to take her more deeply. 

Pulling my wet fingers from her depths my digits ran over her ass and her shiver was intense as she struggled to keep her ass in position for me to push on ther rear bell. She squeaked and begged to be fucked in every hole as I circled her forbidden entrance.

As I repositioned behind her, my hand locked in control of her moves, I pressed my firm pulsing head against her rear bell and tested with some pressure. Tami wiggle and moaned as her very tight asshole opened slightly and took the first third of my head. It was to tight and still too dry so I retreated and slid the length of my shaft down across the entrance to her pussy between her soaking lips and over her clit. As I pulled up drawing back accross her clit I tilted my hips, straightening my 9" cock infront of her entrance and with a firm tug on her shoulders and a thrust from behind I sank myself into her until my balls met her moisture and the head of my cock met the tense wall of her quivering inner limits. Her gasp and cry was one of joy, fear, extacy and surprise and I felt the adrenaline suge through me and gather in my stiffening rod. I withdrew for another thrust as Tami reached back with her hands, arching her back to defend against the next onslaught of cock coming her way. With the second thrust I positioned my thumb over her rear bell and in one silmutaneous push penetrated her deeper and more forcefully than the first. I felt her anus clench my thumb as she began to shiver and cum from the intensity of the experience. Withdrawing again I thrust back, sooner this time, and then again and again as I settled into a rythm of fucking both her holes at once. Tami moaned and came several times in the next few minutes as I forced her to lay submissive and powerless while I used her as a cum toy. Her sexy little tanned body laying under my control, while my cock and hands used her all up. 

When I was satisfied with the fuscking she had taken I lifted my hand from the point of control on her neck and pulled her off the bed to the floor to take my cock in her mouth once again, licking her cum from my shaft and the smooth skin of my balls.
 
As she regained her focus and attention she began to lick and suck with the eager activity that let me know she wanted more of what she had liked so much the first time.

Picking her up to her feet I asked her to follow me as I exited the room and made my way down the hall following the sounds of the fucking that Steve and Sarah were in the throws of giving one another.

As Tami and I entered the Theater room the noise climaxed as Sarah came into view. She was on her knees straddling Steve on the sectional, his mouth locked onto one of her large firm tits as they bounced and moved while she quite obviously came on his shaft that was burried deep between her almost horizontaly splayed legs.

As Sarah opened her eyes I stood infront of her my chubby cock bouncing as it was stroked by Tami from behind. Sarah licked her lips and I stepped forward to let her take hold of my shaft over the back of the couch. She leaned forward and with guidance from Tami, Sarah took my cock into her mouth and tasted the sweet precum that seeing Sarah naked for the first time had brought to the tip of my cock.

As Sarah rose from Steve's lap she continued to fuck her mouth with my cock at her own rythm and pace. I watched as Steve rose from laying under Sarah and positioned his still glissening cock beside Sarah where Tami stepped forward and inhaled it into her own mouth. 

As the girls licked and sucked our shafts Steve and I each slid our fingers in and out of the pussy that stood next to us until we both were ready to cum from the tongue action. As we passed one another to move to our new pussy the girls locked lips and fondled each others tits. 

Before taking my first turn inside Sarah I knelt and appreciated the shapes and tastes of her ass and pussy. Her lips were smooth and swollen from Steve's fucking and I immediately loved the feel of her ass as my nose slid between her cheeks and my tongue licked her cum from her clit. 

I eventually stood up and slid my cock into Sarah who was well and thoroughly spent by this time so I fucked her until I was ready to finish, then as I reached my climax and started to withdraw she sank herself deep onto my shaft and allowed me to paint her with my hot wet load.

Steve finished in Tami's ass and we all lay there for a few minutes spent and dripping.

That was the Second time Sarah and I had met Steve and Tami but it was the first time we had truely met each other.

Lets just say that closing up open houses has changed forever for Sarah and I and now we spend more than just a little time interviewing each and every client couple that cums to visit us.
Published 
Written by RealBigJohn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments