Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Remarkable Haircut

"An elderly swordsman gets the haircut of his life."

5
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
686 words 686 words
I had been in the city for two months on a consulting contract and had literally no spare time. The money was fantastic but I barely had time to eat, let alone sleep. I was desperately in need of a haircut so decided to find one those quick, no appointment shops and get a trim.

I drove into one of those mega malls and quickly found a place called “The Clip Joint”. I could tell they were not busy so I parked and walked in. I was greeted by a perky blond who asked, “ I am assuming you are in dire need of a haircut.”

“You got that right, darlin’,” as I answered in my west Texas drawl. She told me that since this was my first visit the haircut was half price and included a shampoo and neck massage. She led me to an empty chair by a special sink and had me lie back so she could shampoo my hair. We bantered back and forth as she was a cute young thing and seemed interested in what I did, where I was from, the usual stuff.

After the shampoo she sat me upright and began a very thorough massage of my neck and shoulders. She remarked I felt extremely tight and asked if I was under a lot of pressure. I explained I was and had not had a day off in weeks. “Well, to make you feel better I’ll work a little harder on you.” As her hands worked my upper body I began to have some lascivious thoughts about her and before I knew it, I had quite a hardon that was very visible due to my thin dress pants.

She was back working on my neck and happened to look down. “Oh my, what have I done? I do apologize, I’m really not that type of girl,” she stammered.

“It's okay honey, This happens all the time as I don’t have much of a social life with my work and my size makes me seem obvious.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

No harm, no foul.”

“It must be tough on you, I mean, you are constantly on the go and can’t form any relationships.”

“Well at my age, it isn’t that important. I’m sixty-five and will work another year or two and retire to the Bahamas.”

“Wellll, I still think its not very healthy, either mentally or physically,” and with that comment she let her hand cross my lap. “Oh God, you ARE big! Oh, I’m so sorry, don’t say anything, please, I need this job.”

We were in a back stall covered on three sides and I boldly asked her, “Would you like to see how big I am?”

She looked at me with wonder in her eyes, rubbed her hand across my hard dick and nodded ever so slightly obviously afraid of being caught. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my stiff hardon. I was not kidding. I am big for an old guy. When fully erect my cock is almost twelve inches long and about 2-3 inches in diameter. I have been with many women who I could not penetrate fully. Quite dissatisfying to say the least.

“My God, you are HUGE! Now I’m no virgin and have seen a variety of cocks but never have I seen anything like this,” and she began to fondle me. “Oh I hope you don’t mind but I’m just fascinated by its size.”

“Not a problem darlin’, stroke all you want but I bet we can’t stay back here very long.”

“Damn, you’re right, we’ll get caught for sure. How about we meet after work? You could come over and I have three room mates who would love to see this.”

I put my dick back in my pants and we went to the front so she could give me my haircut.

As I was paying my bill I gave her a ten dollar tip and she slipped me her address. It would not be hard to find.

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by Donato
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments