Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A return to old memories

"Making a fantasy come true"

4
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
For some unknown reason you called my house and had all intentions of speaking to me. I was out riding my motorcycle and Susie answered the phone. You both were surprised to say the least but you did start talking about what was happening in your lives. The old times, the newer times and other stuff in your lives.

I am sure it was a bit awkward knowing your shared history together but you both seemed to try to make the call comfortable.

Susie asked if you and your wife,Wanda, would like to drop by sometime for drinks and maybe some cards. You knew that in reality this was impossible because your wife rarely went anywhere, but you said maybe.

This entire call was really a made up call between you and me anyway. We were trying to get some type of response from my wife to see how comfortable she would be having you around one evening. She acted really comfortable with the conversation. You made arrangements with Susie to get together the next Saturday night but knew that only you would show up.

You and I talked quite a lot that week about what we wanted to happen. You came by around 9 pm the next Saturday. Susie asked where your wife was since you were alone. You apologized but had a plausible explanation on why Wanda didn’t come with you.

Susie bought it, but she was a bit taken back and you and I knew why. We sat around talking old days and I knew she was a bit uncomfortable. I began mixing some drinks and she began to drink the mixed drinks quite quickly. You mixed the next drinks and they got stronger as the hours passed which made her more relaxed.

You said, "I have some weed if you want some." Now she used to love smoking weed and jumped at the chance to smoke some. She has always said it made her relax and she smoked the heck out of it so as to relax even more.

After quite a while the mood was really relaxed. You and I were hoping that our plans were starting to happen. I suggested a movie and we went to the living room. I started a DVD and turned the lights dim. She was so high and even more drunk. She was so very relaxed that she didn't notice that we three sat on the couch together. She didn’t say anything except how nice it was to have a good evening. We watched a standard DVD for a while and it was really quite boring.

I suggested a new one and she said she had to go to the bathroom. While she was away you and I smiled thinking this was going very smoothly. I got a porno DVD of a threesome and put it in the player.

I didn’t start it yet as we waited on her to come back. Susie returned and sat between us again. She asked what I put in and I said it was a surprise. She smoked another joint and drank half of her drink as I started the DVD. She turned and began to talk to you, not noticing what the DVD was about. You said, "I really don't know what Steve picked it out."

She turned and saw the DVD theme she said, “Whoa, what's this?”

I laughed and said, “I must have gotten the wrong one but we could watch it for a while.”

She grudgingly said, “OK, just for a while I guess, at least it isn't boring.” 

She sat between us as we all watched. On screen a couple was on a vacation and went to a bar, the woman got really drunk and they picked up a guy and took him to their room.

I said, “Now, that looks like fun.” You muttered, “Well I guess but not as much fun as Susie and I had a long time ago.”

She looked stunned and I said, “Really? How‘s that?” You said, “Maybe Susie will remember.” Susie stuttered and said, “Ahhhh, yeah I remember, but that was a really long time ago, lets just watch the movie. OK?”

You and I smiled as we settled back. The movie got hotter as the three people were really getting sexual. I noticed Susie was breathing a bit harder as the threesome scenes got hotter. I got up to get us another drink and also turned the remaining lights off, so only the TV was lighting the room.

When I came back in, I sat down and I took her hand and placed it on my erect cock. She instinctively began to massage it. She was really watching the movie and I turned to her and said, “Well you two must have really had a good time. You never said just how good time you had?“

Still watching the movie she never took her eyes off the TV. Susie said, “Well, yes I guess we did but I don’t remember much.“

You said, “Come on Sue, you remember it all, you, me, Kevin and Susan all in the same bed. You surely remember that?“

Really stunned and still watching, she said, “Well yes, that was a really strange night.“

I asked, “Oh, was it a GOOD night?“

Sue looked at me quizzically and I said, “Did you come a lot that night?“

She looked stunned but slowly replied, “Well, yes I did.“

I asked, “Would you like to come that much again tonight?“

She looked at me and said, “Only if you really want me to, then I would.“

I said, “Oh yeah Honey, I want you too.“

With her reply, I reached and took her other hand and placed it over on your crotch. She again naturally began to massage your cock under her hand.

You and I were really loving this. She was masturbating us both and glancing from one to the other then to the scenes on the movie.

After and few minutes I reached and began to massage her breast as you did the same on her other one. We were massaging and pinching her nipples under her bra.

I turned her face to me and I kissed her, her mouth opened and she began to swirl around and suck on my tongue as we kissed.

When the kiss stopped, I turned her face to you and she leaned to kiss you. I watched as you two kissed. I could hear the sucking sounds as she sucked your tongue also.

I reached around her to unbutton her blouse and let it slide off her shoulders. She stopped kissing you and protested about her sagging tits and her older body.

You reached and took one tit out of her bra cup and rolled her nipple between your fingers and said, “They look great to me”.

SaraSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSilver



She seemed to relax with this and I unsnapped the bra and it fell. She leaned back on the couch as we each lifted and sucked on a nipple as we massaged her breasts.

Whatever protest she had then had disappeared. Her moans were obvious and she moved her chest to our mouths, pushing into our sucking mouths and massaging hands.

We manipulated her drunken state to our wants. I stopped sucking a nipple and I asked her, “Honey what part of that night did you like the most?" 

She glanced at me and said, “Most all of it but especially when Ward ate my pussy.”

I asked, “Would you like for Ward to eat your pussy now?” She gazed at us and replied, “Oh, Yes I would.”

I took her hand and pulled her up and led her to our bedroom. Once inside I said, “Tonight you’ll see what we can do for and to you and also what you can do for us, OK?”

Susie said, “Okay.” I dimmed the lights but we could still see everything but in a more sexual mood.

I asked you to remove her clothing, you didn’t hesitate as you unsnapped her jeans and let them fall to the floor. She was wobbling as you leaned down to roll her underwear down her thighs, exposing the fine pussy hair to our gaze.

I asked, “What do you remember the most, Ward?” 

You looked up and me and said, “I remember the sweet smell of her pussy juices as I fingered her.”

I asked her, “Do you want to feel Ward's finger in you again?” She instantly replied, “Oh yes.” 

Ward you were still on your knees in front of her as you reached up between her legs. They parted slightly. I saw your hand reach upwards and your erect middle finger entered her wet pussy. You began to slowly finger fuck her pussy as she stood there in front of us, naked and bare to our gaze.

Susie uttered “Ohhhhh yes, Ward that feels so good!”

She was sort of grinding down on your finger as you fingered her pussy. I said, “Honey lets lay you down on the bed OK?” Like a robot she said, “OK.”

You stopped your fingering and we laid her on the bed. Her legs parted instinctively, and as they did, it allowed us an open view of the moisture flowing from her parted lips. Her pussy lips were swollen and agape, wanting more.

I motioned for you to follow my lead and we started to slowly remove our clothing. She fixed her gaze from one body to the other. As the clothing was removed and we were down to our underwear and I asked if she wanted to do the honors. Being the guest I suggested she remove yours first.

Not saying anything she pulled you to the side of the bed and reached to your waistband and pulled your underwear down. Your cock sprang out and the head was swollen, cock hard and pre-cum was oozing out. I said, “Remember that Susie?”

She replied, “Oh yeah, I do.” She leaned to lick the pre-cum from your cock, tasting the salty cum and making you twitch with the feeling.

She looked at me and said with a smile, “NEXT.” She did the same with me and instead of just licking the pre-cum she swallowed my cock to the balls. I about lost it and she withdrew and smiled up at me.

Looking at us she said, “Well I guess you two have planned this and you want me to be your whore don’t you?”

Together we replied, “Hell, yes”

“Ward, I believe the lady needs your tongue in her right now." She opened her legs wider as you knelt between her legs. You lifted her legs as your head went between her legs.

She tilted her head back as your tongue touched her clitoris she uttered a loud, “Oh my gawd.“ 

Your tongue began its magic, licking her labia, licking the insides of her pussy, sopping up her juices. Her hands gripped your head as your tongue went to the area between her pussy and ass, she pulled your head from side to side and your tongue licked her asshole then licked upwards to her clitoris.

Her breathing was labored and panting as her come approached, you sensed it and licked harder on her sex areas. She yelled out a loud groan and uttered, “Oh god Ward, it feels like it did back then.”

She flooded your face with her cum and you licked her clean. Her body relaxed and she just collapsed. She was twitching as your tongue continued to touch her tender and aroused parts. I was grinning and your face was soaked with her juices.

You continued the climax, licking as she muttered, “I want to suck your cock.”

I went to the side of the bed, my erect cock inches from her face. She looked up and opened her mouth slightly as she pulled my cock inside her mouth and began moving it in and out. She was sucking slowly and deeply then almost removing it, then driving my cock into her mouth deeper and deeper.

Her face went side to side and up and down my cock, you were between her legs watching. You then rose and I watched the tip of your cock enter her pussy. She moaned and pushed up as your cock went deep into her and slowly withdrew only to drive into her again. I was getting a face fucking and you were fucking her pussy.

She was moaning and we both were saying things like, “Oh god Susie your pussy feels great,” or “Baby you suck cock the best.”

She must have felt me tense because she withdrew my cock from her mouth and said, “Come on my face Baby.” Your face was very close to my cock while you were fucking her as I began to spew my load of cum directly at her open mouth and face. She tried to catch all my load but some hit her eyes and face. As the load subsided she licked the cum from my cock as she began to fuck you more intensely.

I leaned back as you fucked and you tensed and she grabbed your hips to hold on as you began to come in her. She then screamed as she came again. Your cum leaked from her pussy as you ground into the other. You collapsed on her and she back on the bed. After a few minutes you got up and as your cock escaped her pussy it left a line of cum flowing from her.

We all snuggled and rested for another fuck bout... but that is another story……………to be continued!!!!!!

Published 
Written by acecruiser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments