Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A roll of the die, Part Two

"Roomates give college experimenting the old college try"

11
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
((continued from part one here, ))

Karen managed not to laugh and kept her tongue slipping up and down Lisa’s pussy. Lisa shifted and Karen looked up to see Lisa turn her head to the side and stuff Jeremy’s long hard cock into her mouth.

Karen felt Dave’s fingers smoothing the edges of her pussy and she purred her delight into Lisa’s. It was official, she thought. It had become an orgy.

The pleasure his fingers sent into her depths fed the alcohol coursing through her veins and Karen abandoned any reservation she might have still had. Planting her face against Lisa’s mound, she buried her tongue, wiggling it into Lisa’s tight and slick folds. The way Lisa writhed fed Karen’s growing hunger and she added two fingers, plunging them in and out furiously.

“Fuck!” Lisa growled.

“What, baby?” Jeremy asked.

Karen looked up. Lisa’s hand was gliding up and down Jeremy’s beautiful chocolate erection and gasping for air.

“She’s fucking me so good.”

Karen felt her cheeks flush, burning hot with pride, and embarrassment. Of all the compliments she’d ever received, she’d never thought one would come from a woman.

“Damn, that’s hot.”

The tear of a condom rubber echoed from behind her. Dave’s fingers tapped the inside of her thighs and she parted her legs farther. His hands slipped up, grabbing her ass and holding it still. His cock burrowed into her pussy without hesitation, stretching her, filling her and sparks of rapturous delight shot all through her body.

Karen’s face smashed into Lisa’s pussy on Dave’s first hard thrust and then repeatedly as he gained momentum. Reaching back, she placed a palm on his abdomen and looked back.

“Easy, babe. You’re throwing me off. Let me do the work.”

Dave grinned and wiped the fine beads of perspiration dotting his forehead. Karen rocked back, impaling herself on his thick hard cock. A burst of pleasure rushed out from her core and she moaned. Lurching forward, she ran her tongue in a wide bent sweep up Lisa’s glistening pussy. Finding her rhythm, she rocked back and forth on her boyfriend’s erection and ate her best friend’s pussy at the same time.

“Fuck, I’m gonna come,” Lisa grumbled through gritted teeth. Not a second longer and Lisa’s lower body shuddered and spasmed against Karen’s mouth. Karen glanced up to watch Lisa try to keep Jeremy’s cock in her mouth and gasp for air simultaneously without success.

“Kare…fuck. Kare, babe, damn.” Lisa’s fingers snaked through Karen’s hair, pulling her up and toward Lisa. Karen followed, and laughed a little at the whimper of dismay that came from Dave as she crawled away from his thrusting cock and into Lisa’s arms.

Their lips met, deep and hard. Lisa’s lips were so different from Dave’s. She couldn’t imagine anything softer, with the exception of Lisa’s pussy. It was amazing and she swore she could see stars. Like a sex-starved nymph, she plied her lips hard and wide to Lisa’s, savoring their sweetness.

“Let’s be crazy,” Lisa purred and licked at Karen’s lips and chin.

“This is not crazy?”

“Take Jere.”

“Take? Jere?”

“Yeah. Fuck him and I’ll fuck Dave.”

Karen fell back a foot and stared at her friend. Was she serious? Her eyes involuntarily shifted, sweeping her gaze over Jeremy. His round eyes were wide with the same astonishment Karen was feeling. His cock was throbbing in Lisa’s loose grip. The pink mushroom head was an odd contrast to the rest of his dark chocolate skin.

It wasn’t that she hadn’t fantasized about it before. Jeremy had starred in several wicked dreams she’d had. She couldn’t refrain from smiling and Jeremy’s full lips split into a gleaming pearly white grin as their gazes locked.

“So, you want to switch?” Karen asked, craning her neck to look back at Dave. His green eyes were practically eating Lisa as they scoured her tan flesh. She supposed she knew his answer and laughed.

There was a momentary dilemma. A part of her wanted him to say no, but that side of her was not currently in the driver’s seat. Her inner slut was in control and she really wanted to live out her fantasies about Jeremy. The idea of Dave screwing Lisa was disconcerting however. Weighing these two thoughts against one another, she decided to just enjoy the moment.

Karen turned back and nodded at Lisa. “Okay.” Her voice came out as a squeak.

Lisa grinned brighter, rolled her slender body around and crawled past Karen. Sitting up onto her knees, Karen hobbled on them to Jeremy. She stopped in front of him, unsure where to begin.

There was a sense of naughtiness she’d never felt before. Fucking your best friend’s boyfriend was a crime in her book. Her rulebook however, failed to define whether banging him with permission was bad or good. Just to think of it felt wicked as all sin. But it was a good sort of wicked.

Laughing, Karen shrugged. Jeremy joined her laughter and his hands came up, smoothing her arms gently. Her skin pebbled in the wake of his tender caress and sparks of erotic desire showered down between her legs.

He leaned forward and Karen met him half way. Their lips met in a sloppy collision but she quickly adapted. His lips were like moist pillows, warm and comfortable against hers. The fire raging in her pussy spread out to her limbs like a wildfire and she lost herself in the moment.

Her erect nipples brushed against his taut pectorals, sending sparkles of pleasure down her spine. His hard-on tumbled about her stomach as they kissed and she wanted to touch it, but she wasn’t sure. Should she? Could she?

Lisa’s sputtered gasps caught her attention and she looked back. Dave was already rubbered up and pounding her roommate from behind. Rage trickled into her veins, fueling the lustful fires rushing there. Watching him fuck another woman was disturbing and the jealousy she felt was unexpected. She quickly rationalized that it was just sex. That it was just college experimenting and they were fucking for fun, not love.

But even with that in mind, she was stricken with the illogical need for vengeance. Determined to punish Dave for the enthusiasm glowing on his face as he crammed his cock in and out of Lisa, Karen turned back and flashed Jeremy a wicked grin.

He laughed as she pushed him back, until he was lying on the floor, parallel to where Lisa was on all fours, with Dave fucking her doggy-style. Karen wasted not another second and knelt down, sucking Jeremy’s long hard cock into her mouth.

“Ah, damn, girl.”

She sealed her lips tight around it and curled her fingers about the base. She bobbed her head down to take all of him in and coughed a bit as his length triggered her gag reflex. Dave was thicker, but Jeremy was longer by at least an inch and too long to deepthroat.

His pulse quickened, surging through his hard length as she glided her fist up and down him.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

Her mouth kept the head warm and wet while she pummeled it with her flickering tongue.

She flipped her long auburn locks aside and they simply fell back into her face. Jeremy must have sensed her frustration and dragged his strong fingers through her hair and held it in a ponytail at her nape. She flashed him a grateful smile, smearing the head of his cock against her lips teasingly and then slid him back into her mouth.

Karen glanced back to Dave who was still happily slamming his hips into Lisa’s ass, filling her roommate with his thick cock. The joy in his face was unnerving, but she supposed his fantasies about the gorgeous Asian girl were being realized. The same as hers were with Jeremy. It was hard to fault him.

Turning back, she curled up along Jeremy’s body, her fist wrapped tight about his cock, stroking it. She reached past him to the box of rubbers lying on Lisa’s bed and fished one out. She handed it to Jeremy and his pearly white teeth gleamed in appreciation as he took it.

Jeremy tore open the little square wrapper and Karen took it with her free hand. Three seconds later, she had him sheathed in latex and she rose up onto her knees. Straddling this thick thighs, she hovered over him and stroked him slowly as she eased herself down.

His cock pierced her slippery walls, parting them, and she stretched to engulf his length. Jeremy’s hips bucked upward, driving the entirety of his long, hard cock into her. She gasped, shivering at the turbulent waves of ecstasy rippling out from her core.

Bracing her hands on his chest, she lifted herself up and drove her pussy down hard, taking him in. More starbursts of succulent rapture arced through her limbs and she repeated it. Up and down she met his urgent thrusts. His dark fingers cradled her breasts, kneading them and his thumbs strummed her nipples. She loved how he handled them, unafraid to touch her, to explore her. It was wicked bliss.

Fiery pressure built deep in her core, tearing throaty murmured moans from her lungs. She ground her hips back and forth in seesaw fashion, driving his cock to rub against parts of her never touched before as he slammed it up into her.

She grabbed his hands, entwining her fingers with his and crushed them into her breasts. The ache in her nipples arced as erotic pain under the crush of their fingers.

“Oh fuck, Jere,” she cried. Her expletive drew a laugh from Lisa and Karen looked to her right. Lisa crawled away from Dave and the frown on his face painted his displeasure clearly.

Still laughing, her best friend, her roommate and now, lover, stretched a leg over Jeremy’s head and mounted his mouth. Lisa giggled, then hissed. Jeremy’s thrusting rhythm was thrown for a moment as he fucked his girlfriend with his tongue at the same time.

Lisa winked at Karen as they sat facing one another, straddling Jeremy. “Get that cock over here,” Lisa blurted out, turning to Dave and beckoning with a curling finger. Karen turned as well.

Dave approached with his beige latex covered cock in hand. His grin widened as Lisa grabbed it. She pulled, pinching the rubber tip, and laughed as the stretching condom finally snapped loose and flew past her.

“I hate the taste of rubber,” Lisa explained as she took Dave’s cock in hand. Karen laughed, then gasped as Jeremy began hammering her pussy once more with rapid deep thrusts.

Lisa stroked Dave’s thick pulsing cock but leaned to Karen. Their lips met in a blazing kiss. Those soft succulent and fleshy pillows melded to hers and their tongues entangled in a sultry, wicked dance. Karen fluttered her eyes shut and absorbed the moist warm of her friend’s mouth with wanton eagerness. It felt to good to be wrong.

Her eyes opened as Lisa broke the kiss and pulled Dave by the dick until the head was directly in the path of both girls’ mouths. Lisa winked again at Karen and darted her little pink tongue out and flickered it against Dave.

He moaned in response. Desperate not to be outdone, especially where her own boyfriend was concerned, Karen managed to time Jeremy’s wonderful thrusts so she could add her tongue to Lisa’s. Licking and suckling Dave’s cock as her body rose and fell to accept Jeremy’s graciously long cock, was outrageous. She jousted with Lisa, their lips colliding as they devastated the cock between them in a flurry of wet slashing tongues.

“Fuck,” Dave cried and Karen reached up, knowing what was coming. She wrapped her fingers about the shaft of his near purple cock and stroked it fast and hard. His stomach clenched and he bent forward, teeth gritted together. A surge rippled up his thickness and pearly white cum splattered across Lisa and Karen.

Lisa laughed and licked at the tip as Karen continued stroking.

Karen couldn’t help but laugh. Lisa was more of a nymphomaniac than she had ever thought before. “Crazy enough for you?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

The arcing erotic sparks shooting all through her body exploded and the pressure that the night’s adventurous naughtiness had built up in her finally spilled over. Driving herself down hard, burying Jeremy deep inside her, she thrashed and quivered through a tremendous orgasm.

“Oh my god,” Karen sputtered, clinging to Dave’s thigh to keep upright.

Jeremy’s fingers moved to Karen’s hips. Frantic grunts spilled from where his mouth was pasted to Lisa’s sopping wet pussy and Karen felt the tremors shaking his body against her thighs. He was going to come.

Weary, but unwilling to sit idle, Karen lifted up on her knees and scooted down Jeremy’s thighs. Same as Lisa had done, she pinched the tip of his condom and tore it free. Lisa’s hand joined hers and they wrapped a hand about his long cock and stroked it together.

Jeremy pushed Lisa off and scrunched forward, propping himself up on elbows. Karen marveled as the head flared into a huge mushroom. A bright pink hue glistened in the slickness there as a burst of white cum flew upward like a fountain. It splattered across Karen’s thighs, Lisa’s arm, Jeremy’s stomach and both their hands.

Lisa giggled again, still fisting Jeremy in unison with Karen. “Fuck yeah, baby.” Lisa caressed Jeremy’s sensitive cock tenderly with a cum drenched hand. With her free one, Lisa grabbed Karen’s and grinned. “Now go clean up your man.”

Karen blushed, nodded and with shaky legs, she crawled off of Jeremy’s thighs and pushed Dave to sit on the edge of her bed. Kneeling in a slant, tucking her legs up on one side, she licked at the cum dotted across his cock and grinned at his admiring eyes.

“You’ll never have a better girlfriend than me,” Karen whispered. Lisa’s shrill giggle erupted from behind her and Dave nodded with a cat-like grin.

“And now we all have a really juicy skeleton for our closets,” Lisa chirped.

“Talk about experimenting in college,” Karen added and all four of them laughed while they toweled off and crawled into bed for some much needed sleep.

~ finis ~ ©2010 Brindle Chase. www.forlorn-hope.net

Published 
Written by BrindleChase
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments