Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Slut's Diary: The Party

25
5 Comments 5
68.9k Views 68.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
 



My name's Samantha and I'm a cockaholic. Actually, I like pussy too…really, I'm just a slut. I love sex; it's like it's all I think about; sometimes I just have to have it. I can be anywhere and get the urge and I have to find the closest available cock and go to town on it.

I'm not the kind of girl who wants flowers and candles, I just want to fuck and suck as much as possible. I've never had trouble finding people to take care of me; I'm a blonde with large breasts, a tight body, and lips that are made for one thing.

Finding someone to fuck has never been a problem, but sometimes I feel like I just need more and there usually aren't enough available cocks in the city to satisfy me so when I heard about the party at my friend's house with about 50 college guys, I was in!

About an hour in I found myself sitting next to this guy on the couch. He was trying to flirt with me, he was telling me about himself and his job and all the stuff I don't care about; his name was John or Jim or something, whatever, I didn't care, that's not why I was there.

I cut him off mid sentence while he was talking about how he plays football or something.

"Why are you talking to me?"

He looked at me like I was speaking another language.

I continued, "Let's cut out the bullshit, you're talking to me because you hope that if you say the right words I'll fuck you. You're just trying to get off. Well you're in luck. I'm here for the same thing."

I started rubbing his crotch through his jeans and I could feel that he was ready to go.

He looked at me with a look of shock as I opened his zipper and took his dick out right there. The room was kind of dark, and most of the people were in another part of the house dancing, so there wasn't a big audience.

I quickly put my head in his lap and took his cock directly into my drooling mouth, no teasing or slow licking, just dick sucking. I immediately went all the way down to his balls and all the way back up loudly slurping his hard member.

I spent a few seconds sucking on the head and swirling my tongue around the tip before I went all the way back down taking his penis head into my throat. I bobbed my head as fast as I could up and down from head to base sucking and slurping until I felt him about to cum.

As I prepared for the payoff, I took him all the way in moaning on his dick while I grazed his balls with the tip of my tongue. His body tensed and a hot glob of jizz went directly down my throat. I pulled back holding about a third of his dick in my mouth as the next wave erupted in my mouth.

His cock kept pulsating and spurting for so long I wasn't sure he was going to stop. I moaned loud as I sucked all the cream into my mouth. At first it coated my tongue and then proceeded to fill my cheeks, there was so much that a little leaked out of the corners of my mouth before I was able to swallow it all.

I didn't remove my head from his lap until his dick was completely limp and spent, and every drop of his hot cum was running down my throat. When I did look up, I saw that three of his friends were standing in front of the couch enjoying the show.

My pussy was so wet as I looked at them and thought of all the possibilities. I knew that what would come next would be the greatest sexual thrill I had ever had and I'm sure the best night of these guys' lives.

Clearing my throat, I said, "Are you guys just gonna watch or do you want come over here and give me some more dick?"

As I expected, they had the typical response; "Uh…uh…I…you…uh"

Men never know how to respond to a direct woman. So I had to be more direct.

"You come here" I gestured to the one in the middle, a young short blonde haired guy who looked like he wouldn't know what to do with a pussy if it jumped up and bit him.

He nervously walked toward me.

I looked him in the eye and flashed my sexiest smile when I asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

He responded, "Uh….uh…"

I reached my hand out and gripped his package, slowly rubbing it, I flashed him another smile.

"You want this pussy don't you? Yeah, I know you do…but I don't think you can handle it.

CharlotteeLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteeLee

I don't think you can fuck me like I need; you'll probably cum all over me before you even get it in, won't you? It's ok, I have other plans for you."

I ran my hands across his chest and then opened his belt dropping his pants to the floor.

I don't waste time, I'm a busy girl, so I dropped to my knees and popped his cock out of his boxers.

"Here's what's going to happen, you're going to feed me your cum. I want you to blow your load directly into my mouth. I want every drop you have on my tongue."

I spat on his hard dick and started pumping it with everything I had tilting my head back, tongue out just like a dirty slut waiting for her reward. The thrill of anticipating the cumshot is one of the best feelings in the world.

I don't know how much there will be, when it'll happen or how he tastes, but I know I crave it. I couldn't wait for it, I wanted his cum! I wanted to taste it, I wanted to smell it, I wanted to feel it on my skin and in my mouth, I wanted to be covered with it!

It didn't take long; after about a minute he started to throb and spurt the good stuff. The first load landed directly on my tongue, the rest coated my lips and teeth. I love the sensation of rubbing my cum covered lips together spreading it like warm salty lip gloss.

My head was spinning as I licked my lips getting every last drop in my mouth swishing it around savoring the flavor before swallowing it.

Happy but not fulfilled, I looked to the other 2 guys and the hard-ons they were sporting, and instantly I knew what I needed. I picked the one who I wanted in my pussy; he was a tall guy with black hair and tattoos, he looked like he would be a good fuck, and I was about to find out.

I started by grinding my ass against his crotch like we were on the dance floor. I wasn't wearing any underwear and I could feel his cock through his shorts and the thin material of my skirt rubbing between my cheeks.

I pulled his arms around me and placed his hands on my breasts as I kept grinding. After a little bit he pulled my top down and I heard his zipper behind me. The next thing I felt was his hand pushing down on my back bending me over as he lifted my skirt.

Now this guy gets it! I thought to myself.

I didn't even have time to completely process it before he was in me, and it wasn't a slow start either next thing I knew he was balls deep and fucking me with a fury; I loved it!

He had a good sized cock and he was thrusting it deep while he manhandled my tits. There was just one thing missing. I brought it to everyone's attention that I didn't have a dick in my mouth and someone needed to take care of that.

I quickly found a volunteer for that job and within seconds I was taking dick at both ends. I love having a dick thrust into my mouth, and I don't mean a nice blowjob, I mean a hard face fucking, and that's exactly what I got!

I had my pussy and mouth being fucked hard at the same time like a complete dirty slut. It was almost the best feeling in the world having my mouth and pussy completely filled with hard dick showing no mercy plunging deep into my cunt and down my throat!

But the absolute best thing was when they both came I had the best orgasm of my life as I felt both cocks throbbing as they unloaded load after load of cum filling me like a whore. I quivered and shook as I felt my pussy overflow and send some running down my leg as I tried to choke down the huge amount deposited in my throat.

I fell to my knees still trembling with the aftermath of my orgasm as I tried to regain my composure so that I could figure out how to properly cap of a night like this. . .
Published 
Written by ClaroEros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments