Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Swinger's New Years 2010/2011

"A true story of swingers celebrating New Years Eve."

1
0 Comments 0
13.8k Views 13.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Note to Lush Stories editors: I have incorporated the changes you suggested in your e-mail of 18 Jan.

A SWINGER'S NEW YEARS: 2010/2011



The Gold and Silver Restaurant (G&S)



Last week I arranged dinner and clubbing date for New Years eve with a lady named Lee . She had suggested that we go to a local lifestyle club called D's. I told her that I would think about her recommendation and would let her know at dinner.

Just a bit about Lee. She is a very adventurous female, in her mid 40's, about 5'-6", and 210 lbs, (a few extra pounds) and super friendly. She is bi and so she enjoys fun with about twice the intensity of us strait folks.

On New Years eve, then, I picked her up from her place at 8:00 PM. We went first to G&S for dinner. She was dressed in a club outfit consisting if a short dress, footless pantyhose, a bra (no panties) and slippers. Not too chic, but eye-catching. Outer wear; an ankle-length fur coat.

After we ordered, I told her that I would agree to her choice of venues....D's. She told me that there was a guy with whom she had played on an earlier occasion who might be among the attendees there tonite, and would I mind if she played with him, should the opportunity arise. I told her that I would not control her activities at all, and that she could play in any manner that suited her with any person(s), male or female, at any time or place this evening...just as long as my playtime came first.

So, about 9:00 PM, after finishing dinner, off we went to...

D's Bar and Restaurant



The place was crowded...no seats at the bar, nor in the conversation area, nor in the games area. We did, however, find seats in the smoking room. I asked Lee

what she was drinking tonite and she said a White Russian (WR). So off I went to get our drinks.

There was a long line waiting for service from the bar. When I finally got served (1 WR + 1 coke), I found out that drinks were $2 so everyone was ordering. When I returned to our seats in the smoking room and handed her her first drink, I found that Lee had made friends with almost everyone in the room, including a young guy named Tony. This pleased me because I often have trouble "ice-breaking". I was introduced around and took the first swallow of my coke. About three minutes later, Lee held her empty WR glass out and asked me, "Refill?" "Sure," I said and back to the bar I went for another WR.

Returning to the smoking room about eight minutes later with Lee's second drink, I found that Tony, whom she had just met, had seated her on his lap and was feeling her up. OK! I made the rule so I'll stay cool with it. This could work out to be an interesting night.

Tony had get up to go pee, so Lee took his chair while she and I continued to socialize with the rest of the smoking crowd. "'Nother refill?" she asked. Off again I went to the bar and back again about eight minutes later with her third WR. I found Lee leaning back in her chair with Tony behind her and both his hands down her dress and under her bra playing with her boobs. He seemed a bit embarrased, but I said "Go ahead. Enjoy yourself. She likes it and we're all here to have fun, right?" (This is gonna be an interesting night !)

Smoke gettin thick. "How about we stroll a bit?" I ask Lee. We walk around "scopin' out" the place. Then watch a stripper giving pole-dance lessons. "'Nother?" she asks offering me her empty. There is one chair available in the conversation area so she sits down there. I can watch from the bar as a guy comes over and engages her in conversation. Seems like they know each other. I finally get served and bring back her fourth WR. The guy she was talking to, stands up and says to me, "She's yours tonight, Bob. See that she has fun." (How the hell did he know my name?)

"Wazzat the guy you thought might be here tonight?"

"Yep."

"You wanna play with him?"

"Maybe later...we'll see. OK?"

"OK. Let's wander some more."

So we danced a bit and I removed Lee's bra from under her dress. "Your tits feel great! Now go to the 'Ladies' and get your pantyhose off while I get you another drink. I want your pussy bare, OK?" So, off she goes.

Before going to the bar, I stop by the 'Men's' and pop a viagara.

Returning from the bar carrying Lee's fifth drink, I noticed a lady named Van and her husband, a couple I had met at a previous lifestyle event. They had some room at their table, so I asked if Lee and I could join them. "Please do" Van replied, so I got a chair for Lee and, upon her return from the 'Ladies,' I made the introductions. The four of us chatted for a while. Midnight gettin closer, so, without prompting, I ordered a sixth WR for Lee. She's gettin a good buzz going now.

It's 11:45 PM. Party favors and champagne are being passed out now. (I'll break my standing rule and have just one glass of champagne tonight.) Lee has collected a party hat, a horn, a clicker, four glasses of champagne and the dregs of her sixth WR. "Ten, nine, (L chugs the first glass of champagne) eight, seven. six, five, (chugs second glass of champagne) four, three, two, one...Happy New Year!!!

We toast with her third and my only glass of champagne. "OK, Lee, now you and I are going into the play room and get it goin' right?" "Right. Lookin' forwaar..." We tongue-wrestle for a couple of minutes.

The hallway leading to the play room is crowded so we're stuck in a line. While she drinks her fourth glass of champagne, I lift the bottom of her dress and expose her bare ass. A guy stand next to us turns from his lady and rubs Lee's pussy. She's pretty drunk now and grabs his hand and guides it to where she wants it. Log jam suddenly breaks and we all more or less tumble into the play room. Le and I take a spot on a couch, half occupied by another couple.

"Get that fuckin' dress off and lie down here while I get undressed." She does. And in less than 90 seconds, I'm on my knees licking her pussy. Well, she's drunk, she's naked and she's horny and with about two minutes of intense oral stimulation, she's climaxing, she's squirting and she's yelling. "OMG! OMG! OMG!"

The couple sharing our couch is expecting to have a slow, quiet, romantic episode. Annoyed by Lee's boisterous performance, they gather up their clothes, and move off. I stand up and position Lee her back on the couch with her right leg on the seat back and her left leg on the floor. Taking my hard dick in my hand, I enter her flooded pussy and, on the first stroke, I go all the way to the bottom...hard. I bend forward, stick my tongue down her throat, and pinch her nipple while she moans something that sounds like "More, more, more!" "Here I cum." I announce.

But Mr. Viagara doesn't hang around forever, so presently I begin to wilt and, sadly, have to pull out. She whimpers, gives me a really wet kiss, gets up and says "Wait here. I'll be right back."

She grabs her long coat which we had hung in the play room when we entered D's and she drapes it around her shoulder and scoots out of the play room and into the bar. She is de facto naked. Within a few minutes she is back in the play room with two guys in tow. "It's a race," she says. "The one who gets naked first gets to fuck me first, OK?" The clothes almost fly off these two guys!

Needing a break, I slowly dressed and wandered back into the bar. A lady came up to me, flashed her tits, and asked if I wanted to lick them. I did so, but not as enthusuasticaly as she was expecting so she drifted off on to try that move on someone who might be more responsive...a girl as it turned out.

The club was beginning to empty. I ran into Van & her husband again and they said that D's was beginning to get boring and, if they could find a ride, they wanted to go to 99. I told them if Lee was up for that, I'd take all four of us there. So, I went back into the play room and found the second guy just finishing Lee. (She had finished the first guy who was now desultorily sucking on some skinny girl's nipples.)

"Get your shit together and get dressed, Lee. We're goin' to 99."

"Great. I'd like more fun!"

'99 Club

So, about 2:00 AM, Van, her husband, Lee and I got into my car and drove to the 99. Only about a 15 minute drive, but the two girls sitting in the back seat made out a bit (especially Lee who had only her short dress with no undergarments on).

"No cover after midnight" the bartender shouted, so we ordered drinks (the second coke for me, the seventh WR for Lee). Bar only about half full. Met an older guy, Roy, who was a bit buzzed and was attracted to Lee. She hugged him and let him feel her tits and pussy. Whereupon he bought her another WR (her eighth).

I noticed another acquaintence of mine, Ken, and took Lee over to meet him. It turned out that he had brought a date, Monica, that night (unusual for him). She was a full bodied oriental gal who was wearing every stich of clothing she had come in with...even a scarf. He was kissing her neck trying to get her warmed up but without much success. Lee French kissed her and that seemed to wake her up. Then Lee reached down, took hold of the hem of Monica's blouse and raised it, expecting to see her bra. Damn! She had on an undershirt. "Well, pull that up, too, Lee," I encouraged. So she did and then she leaned over and kissed Monica's navel.

That seemed to break the ice. I moved in and stuck my tongue in Monica's mouth and was greeted with a very warm welcome. Meanwhile, Lee was beginning to warm up again. She moved over and rubbed her boobs against Ken. He didn't respond too well to that, so she squeezed his cock through his pants. That made Ken jump nearly a mile and in response, he tenatively reached out and squeezed Monica's right boob, whereupon, she pulled her bra up and put Ken's hand on her nipple.

While we four were playing at the bar, Roy appeared with another WR for L (her ninth). "Time for us all go into the play room," I suggested. So Ken with half-nekkid Monica, Lee (with her drink), old Roy, and I trooped through the green door.

There were four or five people "playing" when we arrived, but there was enough unoccupied furniture for our purposes.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Lee yanked off her dress (she's now naked again) and began to unzip Roy's fly. In a blink, Roy is on a chair, cock out and ready to get a blow job from Lee.

Meanwhile, Ken's date has who gotten topless, is standing, has my cock out and is jacking me off while he is lost somewhere between her mamouth tits. "I'm having my period," Monica announces, "so you can't have my cunt, but you can have anything else I've got." I use this invitation to inform her that her mouth tasted good earlier, so I'll just stick my tongue back in there. Another delicious interlude.

Meanwhile, Ken has gotten all the mileage he's gonna get out of Monica's boobs. "I want a BJ," he says. So I've gotta get my tongue out of his woman's esophagus. Oh well !!! We disengage, Ken sits, and his date kneels between his legs and proceeds to service his modestly proportioned prick.

Having been preempted, I look around the room and see Roy sitting on his chair exhausted but with a smile on his face watching Lee give another blow job to a stranger who was already in the playroom when we came in. She is kneeling and he is sitting on one side of a couch. I sit down next to him and I say, "She's my date so I'm gonna watch, OK?" "I'm good widdat," he replies. "But" he says, "I'd like ta try for some pussy, too." "Good luck, man." I reply. By now he is breathing hard, so he pulls out.

"Lee", I say, "Stand up here and give us a show. Stay sittin here next to me, man, and we'll watch. OK?" Lee, still naked, gets up and starts dancing to the juke box's misic coming from the bar. She's pretty drunk now and a bit unsteady on her feet, but she's giving it her best shot.

"Play with your tits, babe," I said. And now she's squeezing her left boob and tweaking her right nipple. "Now let's see your ass, honey," I ordered, and she turned her back to us, bent at the waist and touched her finger tips to the floor. "That's a real ass," I remarked. Just then her torso swayed forward a bit and over she went.

"A little off ballance, eh?" I asked. "Then get up here and sit on his dick, backwards- cowgirl, OK?" With a little steadying from the couch, she climbed on his still erect prick and began to ride him. After a dozen or so strokes, she slowed down and squatted hard on his cock. "Ah. ah, ah. That's sooo good !". And with that, he spasms and cums and cums and cums.

"Thanks, buddy," he says to me when he returns to normal breathing, "You're a real man."

I look around, and there's nobody left in the play room but the three of us. We get dressed and exeunt to the bar. Roy is now on a barstool, waiting with a WR for Lee (her tenth). Van and her hubby are still there, too chatting with another couple. About ten people still left in the bar: four gals and six guys.

"We gotta head home soon, OK, Lee? It's about 4:20 AM."

"Sure. Lemme just drink my drink and say 'bye' to the guys, OK?"

"Fine." So off she wanders.

I resume my conversation with Van and her husband. He says, "You know, Van and I thought we'd like to play with you tonite, but it's gotta be without Lee."

I look down the bar and Lee has her drink in one hand and her dress in her other hand. She's naked again. Roy is playing with her tits while another guy is kissing her and has a couple of his fingers in her cunt. She's lovin it.

Van says to me, "You can do much better than that, you know. You're smart, witty, handsome, well mannered, sophisticated and..."

"Don't forget rich" I interrupt.

"...and adventuresome," she continued. "You are most women's dream man. And I never knew about rich. What do you see in her. She's just a slut."

"Easy pussy, is all." I respond. "Just a slut's pussy, cunt, twat, snatch, sex, whatever. That's it. Uncomplicated. No strings. No relationship. I take her out, fuck her, let other guys fuck her, then we both go to our respective homes sine die. Capish?"

I look down the bar again and Lee's still got her drink in one hand. But now some guy's cock is in her mouth. She stops, looks at me, smiles, takes a swallow of her drink and returns to his cock.

"OMG," says Van, "That's disgusting." Why don't you date someone else?"

"Like who?" I ask. "You got any friends? I get plenty of first dates. Platonic, mostly. But never a second chance. You know me. So come up with a name and I'll listen. Van, sometimes I just need to fuck, and with her I can count on it in spades and without any games. Your husband told me earlier that you and he wanted to play with me tonite. I have lusted after you for a long time now, but what I need right now is a sure thing, not some 'Let's-see-where-it-goes' bullshit. You are top-shelf champagne, but tonite I just need a long drink of water. I hope you can understand that."

I look down the bar again and Lee has finished her drink, her dress is gone and she is now on her knees sucking off two guys.

"Van," I say, "I drove you two here tonight, so I feel obligated to take you home. I'd like to go now. Are you ready?"

"No," she replies (perhaps a bit sadly), "We're gonna stay a while longer. You go ahead, OK?"

I walk over to Lee, take her arm, help her to stand up, and tell her, "Come on, baby. We gotta go NOW !!"

"I just hafta finish this little guy here, " she says. "The big guy is on seconds, so I can leave him, OK? But, yeah, I'm nearly done."

"I said NOW! IMMEDIATELY! Here's your your dress. Put it on. I've got your purse."

I take her arm for support and we walk out the door and across the parking lot. She tries and fails to get her dress on. "Fuck it!" she says. "Nobody's gonna see me naked in the parking lot at 4:30 AM anyway !" She's right so I get her into the car, cold, drunk and mostly naked.

My Place

Five minute drive home. Open garage door remotely, drive into garage, then close garage door remotely. Get her out of car, a bit wobbly, and into the kitchen. Her dress is only partly on...ass and left boob uncovered. "OK. Now, while I fix us a drink, you go into the bathroom. Take off your dress, use the bidet and put on a thong. Come back to the kitchen topless and feeling sexy. I want complete and satisfying sex with you. Then both of us are going to get into bed and go to sleep.

Off she goes. I pour the drinks (peach flavored schnapps), I get naked, then sit and wait for her to return.

Silently, slowly and completely nude, she returns to the kitchen. Without speaking, she picks up her drink and slowly takes the contents into her mouth, swallowing some but retaining most of the drink in her mouth. She kneels, touches her lips to the head of my cock, dribbles some alcohol on it and then slowly allows my now hard penis to enter her mouth. "OMG, she's good," I think. I'm fully hard now. And without Viagara. My theory about "It depends upon how competent the woman is" is validated once again.

She sucks my dick softly and cups her warm palm around my balls.

I begin the 'climb to heaven'.

She swallows her drink. Then rises. "Where do you want me, Lover?" she whispers.

"From the back. Stand up and lean forward with your hands on the bar stool here."

"You want my ass?"

"Not now, gorgeous. Maybe later. But I need my dick in your pussy now!" She smiles.

Like old lovers, I slowly enter her pussy with great confidence, knowing that I can have her whenever I desire her. We begin a sensuous, almost lazy, copulation episode. We move together, almost in rythm, as desire gently climbs to toward it's anticipated climax.

"Mmmm." "Aaaww." "Oooh." "Slow." "Make it last." "Oh, I'm..." "So am I." "Wow!"

A rare simultaneous orgasim! What an unexpected treat!

"Shower?" "Too tired. Let's just..." "You got it." Climb in. Spoons. Her behind me. She holds my cock and I feel her boobs on my back. Count sheep. One, two, thr... Sleep.

I'm awake first. My morning wood in her hand. Crawl out and go pee. Start coffee. Smell wakes her and she bathrobes into the kitch. "Watcha want for breakfast?" "Just coffee," she answers, sleepily.

"Remember last night at dinner when you asked me about being 420 friendly?"

"Yeah, Lady. What about it?"

"Well, I nearly got busted about a month ago. Neighborhood bitch called the cops. When they knocked, I had just finished my stash and washed out the pipe, so there was no dope to find. Just the smell in the house. I told the cops that I had a guy visiting and he smoked his own weed before he left. Cops bought the story and left. Sooo...do you have a stash you could share?"

"It so happens that I have. Here's the story. I was visiting San Francisco to celebrate my 80th birthday last summer. While I was sitting in Washington Square, park, I was approached by this sexy lookin' chick offering to connect me with "anything I wanted to smoke." I told her that I had never used drugs, not even pot, and that I had no idea how to go about it. She took my hand and led me to a small group of young people sitting around on the grass enjoying the sunshine. "Listen up! This guy has never smoked pot. Can you believe it? We're gonna light him up, OK?" And with that, she produced a ceramic pipe and some hash and proceeded with my initiation. I took several "hits" which merely caused me to relax. So later, as she was leaving, she gave me her phone # and a slug of hash weighing about three pennyweight."

"I never followed that up, Lee, so you can have the hash if you want...for a price."

"How much?"

"One blow job."

"Now or later?"

"Later, baby. You're too hot for continuous contact."

"Done."

"OK, here's the hash. Now lets watch some porn and then I'll take you home."

So, we took to the couch, turned on a porn movie and watched. I got her robe off, she got into my shorts and we made out for about an hour. Pleasant, but not earth-shaking. At the end of the movie, we both (a little regretfully, I think) got dressed and I took her home. She got back to her place about 2:00 PM. I went home and slept thru till about 7:00 AM the next morning. Oh well...fuck the evening meds. Gettin' old, I guess.

Published 
Written by RMarkTroy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors