Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip to a Strip Club

"A friendly stipper makes trip to strip club a night to remember."

63
21 Comments 21
42.5k Views 42.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
A strip club has held a special place in Sam and I’s sexual fantasy world. During the first year we started swapping, we went to a strip club. We were treated very well, the club allowed us back to a private room for a lap dance. A cute stripper gave us both VIP treatment in the room where she broke many of the club’s touching rules. As we were finishing up she whispered in Sam’s ear that she was off work soon and she would love to continue with both of us, giving him a nice warm place to put his big cock. Sam and I considered it but caution got the better of us and we turned her down. Since that time, we have talked many times regretting our decision. Many times, we had talked about going back to a strip club and if the opportunity arose, we would throw caution to the wind. Sam told me many times of his fantasy of picking up a stripper, taking her home and fucking her hard. I guess guys have this image of strippers being like porn stars.

We would roll play where I would pretend to be a stripper and get nasty for Sam. I would grind on him, as I took my cloths off and actually have him stuff dollar bills in my thong before I got naked for him. When he would fuck me as a stripper, Sam would always give me a very forceful fuck, nothing gentle, just slamming his cock into me. We both got off on the excitement of that missed opportunity of a stripper coming home with us.

We continued to role play and talk about our fantasy, until I told Sam that we should go back to a club to see what happens. Sam seemed surprised that I was matter of fact about going; I reminded him how much fun I had with the girls and told him that this time if we get an offer to continue, we should seriously consider it. I also told Sam that he better have some condoms if he planned on putting his dick in a stripper.

Our plan was to go on a Friday night about 11:30pm knowing that the club had to close at 1:00am. We figured this timing would give our plan the best opportunity to succeed. I was going to let Sam pick the girl, but I would have veto power. I was going to dress sexy but not to slutty and Sam was going to just dress casual. We had scoped out a hotel close by, knowing that we wouldn’t want to bring the girl to our home and we would be about an hour away from home.

As we arrived, the doorman was very nice, telling us that we were the only couple in the place and he would make sure we were well taken care of. Apparently they had a policy of waiving the cover charge for couples. The doorman waived over a bikini clad waitress, telling her to give us a good seat and treat us well. The waitress found us a nice table and got our drink orders.

Sam asked her about the availability of a private room and lap dances. He told her that we were celebrating me getting a big promotion at work. She winked at me and told us that they had a special room for couples. Just let her know which girls we liked and she would send them our way. Sam gave her a tip as she told him the price for the private room; again he was told that couples had a different price schedule for the private rooms.

As we scanned the crowd and the dancers as few of the girls came over welcoming us to the club and asking if we had any requests. Sam was interested in several of the girls, but a cute little platinum blonde that came on stage drew both our attention. She was wearing short cut-off jean shorts and a plaid shirt. She had her hair in a ponytail, wearing a cowboy hat. The girl looked young and her dancing was a little awkward. I could tell Sam had his choice. The girl, “Tina”, stripped down to her thong showing her medium sized tits to the hoots of the crowd. The guys around the stage threw some money on stage for her but it was obvious that she was disappointed with her amount. I called the waitress over and asked her if she would see if Tina would stop by our table.

The waitress smiled telling us that Tina was new to the club, being there only about a month. She told us that Tina was a popular girl due to her youthful looks. The waitress told us that she thought she was 18 or 19 and a sweet girl, but was street smart.

A few minutes later, Tina was dressed back in her cowgirl outfit. She walked up to our table and introduced herself. I asked her to join us, which she quickly agreed. She was just as cute up close as she was on stage. Sam noted her cute little heart tattoo on her belly.

Tina stood up and showed us her little dove tattoo on her ankle, then turned her ass to Sam, showing him the butterfly she had tattooed on the small of her back. It was easy to tell that Sam was more interested in looking at her cute ass. “Are you looking at my ass right here, with your wife?” She said to Sam.

Sam said, “Yes I am, and it is a really cute ass, isn’t it Taylor?”

I nodded as Tina then turned her ass to me.

Tina and I then started talking about the private room; Tina confided in me that she hadn’t gone private with a couple before. About that time the waitress came up to Tina and whispered something in her ear. Tina had a surprised look on her face, then shook her head yes to the waitress. Tina turned back to me and said that we could go back to the special room for $50. She then quietly said that this was the room that had no cameras.

I asked Tina what that meant. She said the other rooms have cameras and are monitored for inappropriate behavior in those rooms. This room had no cameras and rules were relaxed in that room. Tina also told me that she hadn’t been in that room before but would really love to go with us.

Tina showed us to the room that was dimly lit, consisting of a large couch covered in vinyl; vinyl so it wouldn’t stain I was sure. Sam and I sat back on the couch while Tina stood before us. Sam asked her what the rules were for this room.

Tina removed her plaid shirt and said that as she knew it, we got to make up the rules as we wished. Tina danced to the music slowly removing her clothes. Soon she was completely naked dancing in front of us. Her pussy was shaved, but had a cute landing strip of blonde hair above her pussy. The bit of glitter that was sprayed on her skin made her shimmer in the dim light. Tina motioned us to get close together. She wanted to give us both a lap dance at once. Tina straddled up both, putting her tits in between us. She grabbed Sam’s hand and told him he was free to touch.

Sam didn’t hesitate grabbing her tits. I looked at Tina and said, “what about me?” Tina, a little surprised, reached over and grabbed my tits over my clothes. I told her that was not exactly what I meant, but to please not stop. I reached over and fondled Tina’s right tit while Sam rubbed her left. Tina moaned as we played with her tits and she was grinding her naked pussy into Sam’s leg.

Tina leaned into me and said that she was afraid she was so wet, she would make a mess on my hubby’s pants.

I whispered in her ear that I was just at wet and asked if she wanted to see. Tina moved over to stradle Sam, as I spread my legs, taking her hand and moved it under my skirt. She slid my thong over feeling my juicy pussy. While she was concentrating on me, Sam slid his hand down from her tits to her pussy. While Sam was fingering Tina, her fingers were exploring my pussy.

Tina looked at Sam and smiled. She adjusted so she had one hand in my pussy and the other to start rubbing Sam crotch.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

Tina rubbed the outline of Sam’s cock then grabbed it hard.

She looked back over to me and said, “mmm he’s a big one do you mind?”

About that time, a knock on the door announced that Tina’s was expected on stage soon. “Fuck, where did the time go!” Tina said.

Tina stood up, started putting her costume on again and looked at the clock. “This is my last dance and I’m off after that, would you guys want to . . . maybe get something to eat or you know do something? Fuck I’m so horny now.”

Sam and I looked at each other, each giving the other an approving look. I told her we would love to.

Tina looked like a kid on Christmas morning. Sam got up and tried to give her the tip for the private room dance. She pushed his hand back and said something in his ear.

I asked him what she said after Tina left the room. “She said that she didn’t want the tip, she wanted the whole thing later.” Sam said.

Sam and I gathered ourselves and made our way back to the table. Our waitress came back over with our bill. She asked if we had a good time. Sam’s tip told her that we did. Just as we got bill taken care of and headed toward the door, Tina was finishing her dance. She looked our way and pointed to the back parking lot area.

By the time we got to the car and drove around back we saw Tina exiting the back door, she was now dressed in sweats and a tshirt holding a gym bag with her ponytail still in. Sam commented that she looked like she was heading to high school.

I reached over grabbing his very hard crotch and said, “Yeah, a high school where the students prance around naked for horny guys!”

Sam pulled alongside Tina and told her that we had a hotel room just down the street and she could either ride with us or follow in her car.

“That’s great I will follow you, I might get in trouble for leaving my car here or leaving with you,” Tina said.

When we got to the room Tina said that she would dance for us. I pulled her close giving her a passionate kiss. I told her that she didn’t need to perform like that for us. I helped her out of her clothes and she helped me out of mine. We kissed and rubbed against each other, when Tina noticed Sam sitting in a chair, still fully clothed.

Tina looked over at Sam and asked me if we should take Sam’s clothes off. She said she couldn’t wait to see if Sam’s cock was as big as in felt when she rubbed it in his pants.

As Sam’s pants came off, Tina said, “Fuck that’s a nice cock. It's just as big as I thought that fucking thing would be.”

We got Sam naked and had him lay down on the bed. Tina went straight to his cock then looked up at me, asking me if I minded her sucking the cock she was holding in her hand.

I nodded to her knowing that Sam was dying to have her mouth on his cock. As Tina worked on Sam’s dick, I moved her hips around so I could get access to her pussy. Tina had told us when we got to the room that she had several experiences other girls, but had never been with a couple. Her threesome experiences had been confined to being with multiple guys, but she was anxious to share a man with another woman. Her pussy tasted sweet, as her juices flowed from my tongue action. I had her close to cumming as Sam started to moan from Tina’s blowjob.

Tina’s moaning increased to the point where she pulled off of Sam’s cock, telling me she was about to cum. Hearing that made me lick her faster and harder, bringing her to a shaking orgasm.

Tina looked at Sam’s cock in her hand, then back at Sam.

"Sorry I stopped," she said, as she started to put her mouth back on Sam’s cock.

I stopped her, telling her that I thought he would rather put it somewhere else.

“Damn, I was hoping I would get to try that thing out. So you don’t mind if your husband fucks me?” Tina asked.

I told Tina that I was excited to see Sam’s cock inside her and to watch him make her cum. I got up and walked to my purse pulling out a box of condoms. I opened one and slipped it on Sam’s dick, giving his cock a kiss. I moved over to Tina, who had her legs spread wide.

I kissed her pussy and said, “I think she’s ready for you Sam.”

Sam moved over the top of her and lined up his dick. “Put that big cock in my fucking cunt," Tina moaned.

It was odd to see this cute little girl with such a dirty mouth. Her nasty talk excited me as much as watching Tina’s face, as Sam started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. I couldn’t help but think of our role play as Sam was roughly fucking the little stripper. Tina was clearly enjoying the rough fucking, moaning telling him how great his cock was making her cunt feel.

Tina looked over to me and said, “God I love being fucked. Move your kitty over here, it looks like it needs rubbing."

Tina inserted her fingers in my wet pussy, simulating what Sam was doing with his cock to her pussy.

After some intense fucking, Tina told Sam, "Turn me over and fuck me like a dog so I stick my tongue in your wife’s cunt and make her cum with us.”

I moved down so my pussy was in front of Tina, as she got on her hands and knees. Tina moved her head in, starting to lick my pussy, as Sam pounded away at her cunt. I wondered if Sam was imagining putting his cock in her tiny little asshole as her was fucking her little pussy. I felt my body begin to shake as my orgasm began to build.

“Oh fuck I’m cumming,” I called out, as I squeezed my legs around Tina’s head and pulled her head tight to my pussy. Tina was next with her orgasm, calling out that she was cumming. This apparently sent Sam over the edge. With a grunt, Sam sent his load into the condom. We all collapsed on the bed and collectively exhaled. Sam pulled the full condom off his very wet dick and tossed it in the can by the bed.

Tina reached over giving both of Sam and I a kiss, thanking us for inviting her to join us.

I lay my head back on the pillow and quickly fell asleep. I was awakened by light coming in the window and the bed rocking. I opened my eyes to see Tina’s blonde hair, out of the pony tail, waving up and down, with two big hands squeezing her tits.

Tina smiled at me as she was riding my husband’s cock.

“Have a nice nap?” She asked, pointing at Sam’s cock fully engulfed in her pussy.

“I hope you don’t mind, I kinda made him hard again so I was like what the fuck! What's one more time before we get out of bed. I told you I do love to fuck and he really fills my cunt well!”

“It’s ok, please continue fucking while I get a shower,” I told them.

As I walked to shower I noticed several condom wrappers and used condoms on the floor. I smiled as I considered how many times they had fucked while slept. I was also proud that Sam used a condom each time.

As I got out of the shower Tina was dressed and writing her number on a piece of paper. She told Sam that she would love to fuck us again and if we wanted to introduce her to our swapping friends, she would love to do what ever we wanted to do with her or to her. Sam gave handed her a $100 bill.

She pushed it back saying “I’m not a hooker.”

Sam was so sweet as he told her, We know you’re not a hooker, but you have to make a living. This is simply for the lap dance at the club.”

She kissed Sam on the cheek and then ran over to me, kissing me on the cheek. “Please call me! I can’t wait the next time!”

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments