Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A very white Christmas

"The girls make the guys Christmas dream cum true."

4
2 Comments 2
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
The sun rose to greet a spectacular Albertan blue sky high over the town of Banff. Down below, the town nestled in a blanket of fresh, pristine snow. Above the town, among a small group of rustic cabins, the friends greeted Christmas day as they relaxed in their holiday retreat.

Life long friends Amy and Sue were curled on the sofa in their thick bath robes admiring the view over the valley that lay beneath them, a winter wonder land to behold. Jim and Dave were just adding the finishing touches to a roaring fire in the hearth that they had been building over the last little while. The smell of fresh coffee laced with generous shots of Baileys hung in the air.

"Well girls, we got the fire going as you requested, now can we open some presents?" Jim asked of the girls.

Amy and Sue giggled and said "Sure", then left the room. They returned moments later with long red ribbons in the shape of bows tied around their waists, holding their robes together.

"What the.........?" Began Jim as he saw the girls enter the room.

"Jim, remember when you told me your fantasy was to have a threesome?" Asked Amy.

"Well, Sue said she would love to join in the fun with us and it just so happens that she also told me that Dave's fantasy is to watch her being fucked by another man!"

"Merry Christmas Boys" both girls chimed together.

Jim's face was priceless as he realised his dreams were about to become true. "Well then, I supposed I should unwrap my presents" he said with a grin.

Amy stepped forward to where Jim now sat on the sofa. He reached up and tugged on the bow, allowing it to drop to the floor. Amy shrugged the robe off her shoulders and it too fell to the floor. She stood before Jim, 5'7" tall, her deep brown eyes matching her shoulder length chestnut hair. His eyes took in her smooth, feminine body, her full breasts with the large, dark nipples, her flat stomach that dropped away to the thick patch of neatly trimmed pussy hair, her pussy lips peaking out at him. As he looked at his girlfriend, he thought that she never looked more beautiful than right now.

Sue stepped forward too and allowed Jim to pull on the bow. She dropped her robe to the floor and Jim gazed openly at her lithe body. Blue eyes complimented her honey blonde hair that fell to mid-back. He took in her pert breasts with the small, erect pink nipples, and her smoothly shaven pussy with its glistening lips. She too looked perfect.

The girls knelt each side of Jim on the sofa and Amy began to kiss him with the familiarity of long time lovers. He felt Sue's exploring hand reach into his robe and take his rigid cock in her small hand, gently pumping him. Amy moved her head down to Sues nipples and began to suck each into her mouth while Sue began to kiss Jim. Their lips parted and tongues snaked out to explore each other. Sue sighed softly as Amy sucked her nipples, enjoying the ripples of pleasure throughout her body.

Dave had taken up position at the end of the sofa with his rampant cock in his hand. He watched in fascination the scene before him-Amy was on her knees sucking Sue's nipples, her beautiful ass facing him, little wisps of pussy hair poking out between her legs.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

He watched as Sue pulled an upright chair close to the sofa and then she squatted over Jim's lap with her back to him and her hands on the back of the chair to steady herself. She then raised herself up on her haunches and positioned herself so the tip of Jim's cock was between her wet pussy lips.

Slowly, she lowered herself onto Jim's cock, gasping as it filled her tight, moist pussy, stretching her like never before. Finally her ass rested on Jim's groin and she could feel the red hot heat of his meat throbbing inside her. She held him there, enjoying the feeling.

Amy raised her head to look at Jim, the smile on his face spoke volumes. She then looked at Dave who was slowly pumping a smoothly shaven cock with his hand, his hairless balls moving up and down in time to his hand. She looked into Jim's eyes and raised her brows in Dave's direction, Jim gave a little nod and she then turned around on all fours to face Dave.

She took Dave's balls in her hand, tenderly squeezing them and hearing him grunt in pleasure. She lowered her head to the tip of his cock, she could see and smell the pre-cum juice as it oozed out. Her tongue whipped out and licked the juice up, savouring the salty taste in her mouth. Then she opened her mouth and took him into her, swallowing his cock down as far as she could. She felt Dave quiver and she knew he was close to cumiming. Just as well as she could feel Jim's fingers between her legs working their magic on her swollen clit the way he knew she loved. Shock waves of pleasure rolled through her as he tweaked and rubbed her slippery pussy.

Sue had begun to ride Jim's cock, slowly at first, rising up on her haunches until only the tip was held between her lips, then slamming down with a gasp. Up and down, faster and faster she rode him. Her climax was building just as Jim began to gasp loudly. Suddenly she felt him tense up and, with a final grunt, he exploded deep inside her, pumping his hot, creamy cum into her pussy. This was too much for Sue and she cried out as her orgasm hit her like a freight train, heat waves of pleasure rising from her pussy, all the way down to her toes.

Dave could feel himself getting to the point of no return when he heard Jim grunt and Sue cry out. Amy's mouth was surrounding his cock, sucking and pumping him, if felt so good! He gently held her head to let her know what was happening and she clamped her mouth tightly over his cock in readiness. Dave's hot cream raced down his shaft to erupt in hot jets into Amy' waiting mouth. She swallowed down as much as she could, and boy was there a lot, sucking him dry as he pumped and pumped. She could feel Jim's sticky fingers teasing and working and her orgasm climaxed in blissful satisfaction, causing her to drop Dave's cock and cry out in ecstasy, never had if felt so good!

Dave looked over to see Sue coming to rest on Jim's groin, relaxing back against him while her gently caressed her swollen nipples.

The boys certainly got a Christmas gift to remember, and the girls each received one too thought Amy, now, what to do for next year................

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments