Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

a Visit From Home 2

"After we got home from the toy store I became the toy."

12
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
We arrived back at my house and we were all reliving the events that occurred at the sex toy store.

“I felt like such a slut letting complete strangers suck my tits and in a public location no less,” Janice squealed.

“How about me getting my smooth puss fingered?” Betsy slurred.

Tonia was smiling and clutching her bag tightly before she said, “I let the little dick clerk fuck me for what is inside this bag,”

“Just what is in that bag girl?” Janice said trying to grab the bag.

“I earned this stuff, I decide when we use it,” Tonia said with a giggle.

“I sure want to know what you are hiding Tonia,” I said also trying to peek in the bag.

“If you want to see what is in my surprise toy bag you have to strip and then close your eyes,” Tonia told me.

I started peeling my clothes off and tossing the various pieces at a different one of my friends with each piece. Tonia got my shirt while Betsy got my pants and Janice was left with my underwear. I closed my eyes but I tried to peek. Tonia caught me and playfully spanked my ass. I closed them tight and waited. I heard rustling then lots of giggles and laughs before I was attacked by three women.

I quickly had something attached to each wrist and ankle. I also felt something placed over my eyes and around my throat. I heard the unmistakeable sound of a chain and felt it being secured on my wrists, ankles and neck.

“Now we do not have to worry about one dick and three pussies anymore,” Janice said.

“This is going to be fun. He fucked us earlier now we get to fuck him,” Tonia said harshly.

I already had an erection that would cut diamonds and hearing that made it twitch. I was pulled somewhere and six hands pulled and pushed me until I was shoved face down on my king sized bed. I heard movement and things being dragged and the next thing I know I was secured to my bed with my arms spread wide.

Someone grabbed each foot and my legs were also secured spread wide. I felt six hands roaming all over my back, ass and legs. I heard cloth rustling then felt soft full breasts sliding up and down my back. I knew that was Janice because of the size of the breasts. She lifted up and I felt something cold on my back and ass. Her huge tits returned and were all of a sudden sliding all over me. I assume she had used some lotion. It felt amazing.

I felt lips kissing my neck and face and from the aroma of wine I knew it was Betsy. I felt the bed shift at my feet and I felt hands working u my calves and thighs. The reached my ass and spread my ass cheeks wide. Something cold landed in the crack of my ass and was rubbed towards my anus. I felt a fingertip test my asshole and slid inside. That finger played in and out of my ass as I moaned in pleasure.

I felt the bed dip on each side of my head. I felt a full breast on the side of my face. I turned my head and licked it looking for a nipple to suck. When I found it I sucked hard and kissed it several times. My face was turned the other direction and a smaller but just as soft breast slid along my cheek until a nipple nudged my lips. I kissed and sucked Betsy’s fantastic tit.

Tonia slid a second finger into my virgin ass and started pumping them faster and faster. She finally pulled them out and I felt something thick land between my ass cheeks. My cheeks were spread and the cold returned right on my anus. I then had a twinge of fear as the thick thing slid down my ass crack towards my asshole. It was pulled out and I could only feel the end which was touching my tight hole.

“Relax baby and push out. It will hurt less if you push out as I enter you. If I cum fucking your ass, you get to fuck mine later,” Tonia said softly.

“That is a deal baby,” I said between kisses of Betsy’s tit.

Tonia pushed and the tip entered my ass. I gasped and she stopped for a minute. When I relaxed and nodded she pushed again. Oh god it felt so good as it slid into my ass. I have no idea how big it actually was but she kept working it into me until I felt her big round belly on my ass.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers



“You have it all inside you. Are you still okay?” Tonia asked.

“I am fucking great, Go ahead and fuck my ass girl” I said joyfully.

She started a slow pump into my ass. She was grunting and breathing hard after a few minutes. I could feel her tits on my back and her bally on my ass as she fucked me slowly.

“That is so fucking hot,” Janice squealed.

That is right girl, finger that pussy,” Betsy slurred.

I could hear wet sounds coming from the side Janice was on so I assumed she was fingering herself watching me get fucked by Tonia. Tonia increased her pace and she was slamming me into my bed deeper and deeper. My cock was hard as a rock and I wished someone would do something with it.

“Oh my god I am going to cum,” Tonia grunted.

She bit me on the back of my neck and I could feel her body shaking on top of me as she exploded. She started kissing me and breathing very hard. My ass was so full but as Tonia’s weight lifted off of me the fullness remained in my ass. I felt movement on the bed as Tonia got off the bed and someone else took her place.

I could feel hands on my ass and then someone’s weight on my ass. The telling sign was when two huge melon sized breasts landed on my back I knew Janice took Tonia’s place.

“I am going to fuck your ass for betraying our marriage Oscar,” Janice said angrily.

I knew his indiscretion was going to cost my ass a pounding.

“I deserve it Honey, Go ahead and make me pay,” I said softly.

The ass fucking started again and was angry this time. Janice was trying to punish her unfaithful husband and I was that husband for however long this took. She bit me over and over as she pounded her lady dick in my ass deep and hard. My muscles were all taught from the onslaught she was delivering. I was so excited and I needed to climax.

Janice pounded my ass for what seemed like an hour but was actually much less. She started grunting and cussing and biting my back and neck. She too came from ass fucking me and she rewarded my with a gush of her lady cum. God I needed release. Janice did pull out of my ass and she crawled out of the bed. I could hear soft sobbing.

“I am so sorry I did that to you. I was so angry at Oscar and you were the closest man,” Janice cried louder.

“No worries but please someone help me cum. My cock is so hard I hurt,” I begged.

I felt my bonds released and my blindfold taken off. I rolled over and hugged Janice and kissed her long and soft. I wiped her tears and kissed her again.

“Now make me cum and do it quick,” I pleaded.

“I did not get a chance yet,” Betsy whined.

“Suit up girl. I know a way we can both enjoy this. Tonia are you ready for another round yet?” I asked.

She said sure. I had Tonia get on the bed first. I crawled between her thick thighs and sank my aching cock into her hot wet pussy. I had Betsy climb on top and slide her strap on into my well used ass. I started pumping into Tonia and Betsy, even though she was tipsy, found a rhythm that worked for her. I tried to hold out so Betsy could cum too.

“Just cum in me and collapse baby. Betsy can finish while you hug and kiss me,” Tonia said before kissing me.

I picked up my pace and I poured a gallon of built up cum into Tonia’s pussy. I was clutching her ass so hard I was worried I would leave permanent marks. I did collapse on Tonia who just kept kissing me softly as I tried to catch my breath. Betsy picked up her pace and she started fucking my ass in earnest.

Janice moved over and started sucking Betsy’s dangling tits. She bit one which sent Betsy over the cliff. She came hard and collapsed on top of me. Janice pushed Betsy over then crawled on top of her and snuggled in. We all dozed for a while and recouped our strength before the next round. I was going to fuck someone’s ass. I might just fuck them all.

My ass was sore but it was worth it.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments