Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Whole New World - Chapter 2

"A journey of sexual discovery with my new MILF girlfriend"

8
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I opened my eyes, blinking rapidly as they became accustomed to the darkness of my surroundings. I looked down to my chest, making out the shadow of my stunning goddess resting upon my chest. Her soft features rose and fell with the rhythm of my breathing, I leaned forward closing my eyes as I kissed her forehead, thanking anything that may be above for the fact this had not all been a crazy dream.

As I lay back against my pillow, I noticed the dull ache in my loins, the unmistakable pain of an erection and build up of sexual tension which had not been released over a prolonged period of time. After the excitement of her orgasm, Rose had fallen asleep on my chest and I didn't have the heart to wake her. I was in no doubt it would be made up at a later date if we continued to see each other.

I slid from underneath her curvaceous frame and decided to make a move downstairs for a coffee. I retraced my steps down the large oak, winding staircase. In the heat of the moment last evening I had no time in which to admire the decadence and finish of this palace, it really was a stunning house. After opening a couple of doors I found my way through to large kitchen, beautifully modern and light with American white oak units and a stunning black marble worktop, the size would be enough to run a large restaurant out of I thought to myself. I flicked on the coffee machine giving thanks for the easy accessibility of all of the ingredients and turned my attention to how Rose may take her coffee.

"No sugar, I am sweet enough."

I near jumped out of my skin as I spun round. Offering my apologies for roaming her house semi naked, I was quickly silenced as I traced her curves with my eyes through her silk gown. There are times when you wake with someone for the first time and realize there is a lot of work goes into making them look that way before they come out, but not this time. She was every inch the woman I went to bed with last night, if not even more beautiful with her hair so full and the slit in her gown exposing her full thighs.

"Did you sleep well? I am so sorry for drifting off; combination of the wine and the utter ecstasy you left in obviously knocked me out cold." she moved closer, her hips snaking. I put down the coffee cups and embraced her, letting my lips melt into hers. She pulled away after a short kiss.

"Is that a result of me falling asleep?" I looked around confused, and Rose immediately dropped her eyes to my tented boxers as I blushed.

"Ahh ermm, yes I guess so. I hadn't noticed it sorry, must have been you in that gown."

"Well words are meaningless, there's no point in me apologizing, its actions that count baby."

With that she dropped to her knees on the cold tile flooring, kissing my thighs and rubbing my boxer clad crotch. As she slipped her manicured fingers inside the material we both let out a moan at the same time, Rose pulled my cock free and I leaned back against the counter allowing my head to fall back.

"Mmmm, this was in my dreams last night baby, but in my dreams it was only 6 inches long, this must be at least 7 and it's all mine....for now." She said as she looked up, giving me the biggest come to bed eyes I have ever seen. She stopped stroking my thick cock and pulled my boxers down before dropping her mouth on to the shaft, she took the whole thing effortlessly to the back of her throat before returning to the head to lick and suck my soft purple knob.

"Ahhh baby don't ever stop that, you are so fucking good." With that she began running her tongue up and down the shaft, just resting it in the palm of her hand as she did so. 

"You have no idea what good can be yet, I will show you things you could never imagine." With that she dropped her head right to the base of my cock, gagging hard before coming back up for a breath. She never took her eyes off mine and I reveled in the power of having her servicing me on her knees. Deep down I knew a skill like this left her with all the power but I quickly shook that thought as she worked my hard pole.

As she pulled off my shaft, she licked the head, wanking me furiously as she did so, only pausing to encourage me to come. She flicked open her robe, releasing her huge bountiful breasts, not that I needed more stimulation but more a second option on which to come. I was completely lost in ecstasy, she was begging me to come now. "Mmm come for me honey, come all over my face, I want it in my mouth; do you want to come in my mouth baby?"

I couldn't even muster a response I was so far gone, I couldn't imagine how this could get better.

"Just relax honey, let me take care of you now."

I felt her hand reach up around the back of me and part my arse cheeks, I was so far gone, I just rolled with it.

"Good boy, let Mummy do whats best for you now baby."With that she inserted her wet finger into my anus, probing slowly deeper, leaving me with a strange feeling of being filled.

I had felt on the verge of orgasm now for what seemed an eternity, it was like she was keeping me there of her own accord, until she was ready, then it happened.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

Her finger found prostate and my cock exploded, thick warm come all over her face. Her waiting mouth accepted as much as she could, the occasional shot missing her mouth and running down her chin, my knees we buckling as she continued to work me for all I was worth, every time I felt that must be it, another spurt filled her mouth or covered her face.

She looked up at me with her seductive eyes, showing me her prize; a thick, hot load in her mouth. She then began to drip it out of her mouth and down on to her swinging breasts, leaving them glistening, until her mouth was empty. All the while she never missed a beat wanking my softening member.

"Did you like that honey? I can tell by your tightness and your tensing you haven't tried that before, sorry if I shocked you."

She winked as she said the final part. Rose stood up to kiss me full on the lips, sharing the taste of my own seed with me. Then without warning she pulled my face to her breasts, baying me to lick my sperm off of her heaving chest; I licked and sucked at her nipples, in all of the excitement it hadn't occurred to me that I was eating my own come and it wasn't nearly as bad as I would have expected.

"That's it sweetie, clean my breasts for me, make my nipples nice and hard for me. You know how I love it when you play with my big tits."

I was now aware of her reaching between her legs as she played with her own sex as I cleaned her up and I wasn't about to let her have all of the fun. 

I fell to my knees and began lapping at her clit like a dog lapping at a fresh bowl of water, she was soaking wet and I was addicted to her taste. Rose ooo'd and ahhh'd and I knew I was hitting the right notes. My cock began to harden again much to my surprise and I knew that now was time to claim my ultimate prize. I stood up sensing her look of disappointment. As I pressed my hard member to her thigh, her smile returned and I spun her round. I hiked her robe up above her hips revealing her stunning thick bum, I just couldn't wait to feel that recoil back against my body. Rose leaned forward on to the counter using both hands for balance as she dropped her head in anticipation, I positioned her legs slightly wider and lined my thick 7 1/2 inches up with her hole using her juices as lubrication. She was pushing back in need of my cock as I pushed the head into her waiting pussy as she gasped at it's thickness.

"Ohhhh baby you're stretching me and it feels so good." I held the position, feeling her walls become accustomed to my thickness. I then began to slowly fuck her soaking mound rhythmically with long, deep strokes using my length to it's maximum.

"Fuck me baby, that's it, fuck Mummy like she needs it, harder sweetie, I won't last long, fuck me as hard as you can, I need it."

These words were all I needed as I began to pound away deeply; feeling her stunning form recoiling against my hardened body giving me extra depth to my strokes. I could feel her breathing shorten and her moans were getting louder as she screamed that she was coming. "Don't stop sweetie, please, please, pleaseeeeeeee."

Her orgasm stifled her plea as it ripped through her body, almost causing her to convulse as she twisted one of her nipples between her fingers. As her orgasm subsided she let me know what was next on her agenda.

"I need you to fill me up honey, do you think you can do that for Mummy? Can you come in Mummy's pussy and give me the load that I need?"

I didn't need asking twice and began unloading deep inside her, a far smaller load this time having only just been relieved myself; a good load nonetheless. Rose looked back, a wild fire burning in her eyes now as she smiled. I pulled out as she spun round and kissed me, as she pulled away she put one leg up on the counter and motioned me closer; I immediately knew what my duty was.

"Don't swallow a drop honey, promise me you won't swallow a drop."

I nodded and began probing her folds with my tongue as she tensed to encourage my seed out of her pussy; when I was sure I had the last of it, I stood up; my cheeks somewhat pouched like a hamster storing his food, but unsure of what to do next. Rose did not leave me waiting long as her tongue entered my mouth acting like a mixing spoon as she encouraged me to transfer my load to her. I released to her wishes and she gave me a wink before swallowing every drop and coming back to lick the sides of my mouth to ensure none was wasted.

"The group are going to love you."

She laughed as she embraced me and took a sip of her by now, lukewarm coffee. Just as last night, I was left with a mind full of endless thoughts; but the one major difference from last night, was that my balls were now all but completely empty.

Published 
Written by wilbert
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments