Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adonia’s Breeding

"Adonia has always been intrigued by the Paganism.Finally she gets a chance to attend a festival"

17
4 Comments 4
23.1k Views 23.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Autumn Equinox
Adonia sat at the library of religious studies department atYale university reading about ancient pagan rituals. Adonia’s ancestors were practitioners of the pagan religion, but unfortunately her own parents where atheists. They did not follow, practice, preach or tell anything to Adonia about paganism. Adonia was given her name by her grandmother; the last practicing pagan in their family. Adonia is the pagan festival mourning the death of Adonis; the “Lord”-the most handsome man in the world.

When Adonia was young she often used to listen to stories from her grandmother. Her grandmother would tell her to love nature, love everyone and everything. Adonia would watch her grandmother on full moons performing rites and rituals. On some special days in the year, like the equinox, her grandmother used to travel to meet other pagans and participate in special festivals. Adonia often asked her grandmother if she could accompany her.

“You are too young my sweet child. I will joyfully take you along with me when you’re old enough,” was what her grandmother always replied.

Adonia’s grandmother passed away just after Adonia turned eleven. Adonia never got the chance to attend any special festival. But her grandmother had awakened her curiosity of religion, and now nine years later Adonia was pursuing Religious Studies at Yale University.

Adonia could barely control her excitement as she kept reading her book in the library. She had finally been invited to a pagan meet. The Pagan Federation was one of the few modern pagan bodies in America. Its members included many famous lawyers, bankers, politicians and activists. The federation openly promoted pagan culture and protected the interests of pagans around the world.

After a year of trying, Adonia finally got a guest invite to The Pagan Federation’s Equinox festival party. Due to the auspiciousness of the festival many well know pagans were expected to be present.

Finally Adonia had the chance to go to a pagan festival.

**********************************************************************************

Adonia parked her car in the parking of a huge mansion. The mansion was owned by a wealthy business man who had opened his doors for the pagan festivities. The mansion was the most beautiful building that Adonia had ever seen. The mansion had a traditional gothic architecture and it comprised of more than a hundred rooms. Adonia was awestruck at the magnificence and splendour of the building.

Adonia had worn a traditional pagan robe for the festival. She wore nothing underneath. The loose clothe accentuated her curves. The black gown contrasted well with her silky white skin. Her jet black hair was untied and flew freely in the wind. Her grandmother always said a true pagan is confident of her own body and self. Adonia was more than confident, she loved her body. She stood for hours in front of the mirror admiring her soft round breasts, her long toned legs and her smooth back ending with her cute little ass.

Adonia was greeted at the door by the wife of the host, Stella. Stella was a typical trophy wife. She had long blond hair, full breast and an amazing radiant smile. She was only in her late twenties whereas her husband was approaching sixty.

She hugged and greeted Adonia and led her into the main hall. The feast was on full drive. The tables were lined with food, wine was following freely and all the guests were cheerful and chatting with each other. Adonia noted many famous people amongst the guests.

As dusk set in, the host declared that the rituals and prayers were to begin. The guests were led out in the garden where a large bonfire had been lit. Groups of three male and three females were formed. Clothes were declared to be optional and Adonia quickly and gladly stripped her robe off. She was sad to see that only twenty percent of the other guests had done the same.

The next few hours composed of customary prayers and dance happening in the groups of six under the full moon. As the hours passed Adonia got more and more bored. The rituals taking place were very timid compared to the ancient rituals she had read about. She had expected much more.

Adonia was glad as the rituals came to an end. She was disappointed and wanted to go home quickly. She had a long drive back home.

*****************************************************************************

Half way through her journey home Adonia realised that she had dropped her keys in the garden where she had taken her robe off. Seeing no other choice she had turned her car around and driven it back to the mansion. It was now well past three hours after the party had ended.

The mansion’s lights were off. Adonia decided it was best to quickly go around the back to the garden and find the keys, instead of knocking on the door and waking up the residents.

As she entered the garden she saw light coming out of a small shed at the corner of the garden. She found this very peculiar. Why is the light of the shed on, when all other lights in the mansion are off? she thought to herself.

Her curiosity got the better of her. She slowly tipped toed her way towards the shed. As she neared the shed she could hear voices coming from within. She heard low moans, sighs and heavy breathing. As she got closer she realised that the candle light was illuminating from the shed.

She went round the shed and peaked through its one and only small window.

What she saw shocked her.

The room was lit with a hundred candles forming a perfect circle. Inside the large circle was another concentric one of nude men and women. The only piece of clothing they wore was a golden mask on their faces. In the middle was a table having ancient markings of all the pagan gods. On the table laid Stella, the trophy wife.

Stella lay nude on her back with her legs spread wide. Her long blonde hair was untied and spread messily all over the table. Her body glistened with cum. Her big round breasts had become red from the abuse they were getting from the many hands squeezing, pinching and pulling at them. The group was merciless with Stella. She was their vessel of pleasure; their path to god. Hands were all over Stella’s body. Two women leaned down on either side of Stella and started sucking hard on Stella’s pink nipples. Stella moaned but her moans were quickly replaced by a thick cock being shoved up her mouth. The man put one foot on the table, put his hand round Stella’s head and started ruthlessly shoving his cock down her throat. One black lady in the crowd started stroking the man’s balls as he throat fucked Stella. The black lady kissed the man’s neck and caressed his chest.

An older man lined up between Stella legs. He pushed in his average sized cock in one go into the luscious pink folds of Stella. Cum oozed out the sides of Stella’s pussy. She had been filled by many men before the old man had gotten a chance. The old man pumped Stella’s pussy as if his life depended on it. The women all around Stella were keeping the men hard for her. But due to sheer number of people many men did not have the patience to wait for the vessel’s pussy. They came all over her body, over her beautiful flat stomach, over her pretty face and on to her long silky blond hair.

Within thirty seconds of the old man cumming a much thicker cock had replaced it in Stella’s exploited pussy.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

The thick cock started pounding Stella hard, she gasped in pain. She tried to reach out to slow the man down but the crowed held her hands down behind her head.

Adonia’s nipples had gone hard looking at the site. Her pussy was dripping wet. Her hands had automatically found themselves to her pussy. She gently rubbed her clit and enjoyed the show through the glass.

Adonia felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around just in time to see the wooden plank come hit her head. She passed out immediately.

**********************************************************************************

“I have checked her. She doesn’t have a cell phone on her so there are no pictures. Plus all the participants were wearing masks. She couldn’t have recognised anyone,” said a hushed manly voice.

“She still would have seen Stella. We cannot take any risks, if any of this gets leaked to the media...” replied back another man in the room

Adonia stirred, coming out of her sleep. She heard two male voices whispering about what to do with her. She realised that she was bound to a chair with blindfolds over her eyes. Her head hurt from the blow of the plank. But she was still very horny. She just could not get the images of the shed out of her mind.

“Breed me as well...film me...take pictures of me...send the pictures to every person I know if I ever open my mouth,” said Adonia

Adonia did not know what came over her. Maybe it was her lifelong desire to understand the pagan religion or maybe she was just horny out of her mind. She knew now there was no taking back what she had said. Her mind just drifted to the scenes back in the shed.

*********************************************************************************

Two women came in to the room and untied Adonia and removed her blind fold. One of the women was the black one she had seen in the shed. The other was a short, curvy redhead. Both of them had the same golden masks on their face.

They gently removed Adonia’s clothes. They offered Adonia a glass of wine. She gulped the wine down quickly to soothe the pain in her head.

“Follow me,” said the black girl.

They lead Adonia into the master bedroom of the mansion. The master bed room was huge, it was nearly as big as the apartment Adonia lived in. An exquisite bath had been prepare in a bath tub which could easily accommodate 8 people. Two more girls in golden masks were already frolicking in the bubble bath.

As Adonia stepped into the bath she could smell the scent of honey and lavender. The four girls gently converged on Adonia. They gently caressed her body. They played with her small breasts and pulled her hard nipples. She could feel a finger reaching down between her legs.

“We are purifying and readying you for the main event,” said one of the girls in her ears.

Adonia just closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure. She felt a mouth going down on to her pussy. She felt the tongue going along the length of her slit, making her pussy moist. Two other girls sucked on her breast while the fourth kissed her. The aroma, the pleasure, the gentle touches..Adonia was in heaven.

After a good half an hour in the bath, Adonia was lead into the shed. The shed had been lit by a new set of candles.

Adonia was laid in the middle table just like Stella. The girls again blind folded her and told her to wait patiently for the guests to come in.

The guests slowly trickled in.

**********************************************************************************

After fifteen to twenty minutes Adonia’s blindfolds were finally removed. She was taken aback by the number of people in the shed. Over thirty men and women had crowded the small shed.

“This naked body in front of you is the path to god. This is the vessel you must fill to connect with Mother Nature and earth. Use her to your wish for your pleasure. Use her to connect with god,” shouted the black girl to the crowd,“but first her holes must be opened so that she can accommodate each and every one of you. The ‘Lord’ please step forward.”

A huge black man step forward, he towered over Adonia. He had a chiselled body, sharp features and the by far the biggest cock Adonia had ever seen. It was close to ten inches long and as thick as Adonia’s arm. The dark purple head of his dick showed in the candle light.

“Get us ready,” groaned the Lord.

Immediately two girls from the crowed got down on their knees in front of the lord and one girl got her mouth in between Adonia’s legs. She dripped as much saliva as she could on Adonia’s pussy as the other two girls licked the lord’s dick trying to lubricate his dick as much as they can.

Adonia shivered with fear, she was certain that a dick of that size would permanently damage her tight pussy. As the lord stepped forward and the girls moved away, she tried not to look. She prayed to god to not let it hurt. Then she felt the head going in, she screamed and tried to close her legs. But the crowd was having none of that; they held her hands and legs. They made sure her tight little pussy was easily available to the lord.

As the lord pushed deeper and deeper Adonia felt as if she is being split in two. She could feel the big black dick all the way up to her stomach. Tears came to her eyes.

Slowly the lord started fucking her. His dick was only in her yet. After three to four gentle strokes he shoved the rest of his dick inside her. And he started pounding her, he could feel his balls slapping away on her ass.

“Ooo..my lord... Ive have never felt such pleasure before...make me yours my lord...plant your seed in me my lord...fuck me..Just keep fucking me..” screamed Adonia.

The lord pumped harder and harder. He groaned as he neared his orgasm. And then he started to cum; which set off Adonia’s orgasm too. She twisted and turned but the crowed kept her pinned down.

The lord lay on top of Adonia, he gently kissed her.

“Now the festivities begin,” announced the black girl.

Hands started exploring her body as the lord got off her. Adonia sensed the built up horniness of the crowd. She knew she was just an object for them; a vessel to god. She knew they would show her no mercy. Hands pinched her nipples hard, as if trying to pull them off, there was multiple fingers probing her pussy and some fingers even found their way towards her virgin asshole.

In matter of no time her mouth was alternating between cocks of various shapes and sizes. Some middle aged man was fucking her pussy. Adonia barely felt the man fucking her. She was sure her little pussy would no longer be the same.

Adonia knew tonight was going to be the longest night in her life.

********************************************************************************

Three months later

Adonia picked up the day’s newspaper and flipped through its contents. She stopped at the page giving local news and smiled. The article headline read as:

Wealthy Buisness Man Mr. Robinson’s wife Stella is Pregnant!

Adonia was expecting too. She lay back in her bed and her thoughts drifted back to her grandmother. She just knew that her grandmother had gotten pregnant in the very same way.

Published 
Written by letsbeliberal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments