Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventure Night

"dinner and night out"

4
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Adventure Night

I pick you up at 8 and have only told you to wear a skirt and button up shirt, you know enough to not wear panties. We get into the car and after a couple kisses head out to a local roadhouse for dinner.

I ask for us to be seated in a booth across from the bar and we slide in across from each other. After a couple drinks our food arrives and as we are eating you ask where we are going next. I tell you it is a surprise but I am sure you will find it interesting. As you start to question more I slip off my shoe and lift my foot between your legs and press my toes against your pussy and you quickly forget about where we are going next. You try to look like nothing is going on as I continue to tease you and I tell you to spread your legs wider and that for the rest of the night you will do what ever I tell you to do. We give each other a special smile we both understand and you slowly part your legs, letting my foot caress your hot mound. At this time the waitress comes over and asks if everything is good with the meal and I smile and you sit back in the booth and say that everything is wonderful and she can see down to your lap with my foot against you. She gives you a smile and says; well I’m glad you are enjoying your meal and goes to get us another drink.

We start to eat, talking about different things as I continue to tease you under the table, when you look over to the bar and see that a guy is looking over and can see my foot in your lap. You laugh and tell me that we are being watched, but with my back to him in the booth he can only see you and I also cannot see him. I ask if he is only one that can see you and you tell me that yes he is. I press harder against you and make you jump a little and we both laugh knowing he would enjoy the show. I then take my foot down and tell you to make sure he gets a good look at your uncovered crotch. You smile back at me showing me how much you like to obey and also tease him at the same time and say yes Master as I know you spread your legs for him to see.

After a couple minutes our meal is about done, I ask if your admirer is still there and you tell me yes and that he is smiling over to you as we speak. I say for you to then slide your hand down between you legs and finger your pussy for him to watch, and look as I see your hand disappear under the table. As you start to play with yourself I tell you that we have an exciting night ahead yet and that this is just the beginning. I continue to tell you that before the night is done we will have had at least one and maybe more new experiences.

Then I ask again if your admirer is watching and you tell me that yes he is and you can see a lump in his jeans now from where we sit. I tell you to bring your hand up and suck your fingers for him and me to see. You again, say yes Master and slowly take your fingers to your lips and then slide them into your mouth as your look straight at him and then at me as you suck your juices off your fingers. You tell me that his hand has moved to his lap and that he is slowly rubbing his cock through his jeans trying to not let others see. At this time the waitress brings our bill,

  I pay her and we stand to leave, having to walk right by your new friend as we do. As we approach him I look up and start to laugh as he is a friend of mine and he shakes his head laughing and calls me an asshole for having you tease him like that.

As I introduce you I assure him that until now while I knew what was going on I didn’t know it was him. We sit down and have a drink together and then I tell him that we are going out to another location and invite him along.

After we both assuring him that he will not be a bother he agrees to join us and we jump in a cab and you then hear me tell the driver the location of our next stop. You look at me with an unsure look and I laugh back and tell you we will have fun. The cab pulls up at the best know strip club in town and we go inside.

My friend John slides into a table with you and then me, as we sit back and look around the room. It is pretty full and many of the men have girls giving table dances around us.

We have a couple more drinks and are joking about the show you put on in the bar when a girl asks John if he would like a dance. He says yes and she proceeds to stand on a stool in front of him and as she removes her clothes and starts to rub her tits in his face she supports herself on his outer thigh and your thigh next to him. She then turns around and sits in his lap, her back to him and presses her ass hard into him as her hand slides to your inner thigh and up to about 2 inches from your slit. You look as he plays with her tits and her nipples harden as her legs are spread and you look down at her shaved pussy.

At the end of the song she picks up her clothes and asks if she could join us after her next dance on stage. Before John can answer you tell her she is welcome to and she bends over and kisses you lightly and goes. John and I tease you about answering so fast to which you laugh and jokingly tell us to shut up.

The next song comes on and she gets onto the stage and starts her dancing.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

All three of us are watching and agree how nice her body looks. John then says how it drives him crazy that he can play with their tits while table dancing but has to leave that fully exposed pussy along. You laugh and tell him to not be so cheap and take her in the back rooms then and he laughs back and says he might have to after her dance and your early show.

At that he looks down and sees that my hand is between your legs and I am rubbing your clit. He shakes his head and jokes, that he can’t take this and better get going.

I laugh back and tell him that there is room for his hand to slide a couple fingers into you while I play with your clit. You look at me surprised but also when seeing me smile, can’t hide the excitement you feel and you spread your legs wider as John’s hand goes under the table and he slides two fingers into your wet pussy.

Before we know it the dancer has finished and walks over to join us.

As she does she sees what is going on and laughs as John slowly removes his fingers from you and moves for her to sit between you and him.

I replace John’s fingers with my own and as we start to talk she takes John’s hand and lifts it to her mouth and then licks the fingers he just removed from you and then sucks them slowly into her mouth before smiling and sitting back for a drink.

The four of us talk and joke and are all having a great time with taking a look at some of the other girls dance. After awhile, she asks if anyone would like a private dance in the back. I ask how private is it and she answers that she can make it completely private with a sexy grin. I then say, well is there room for four there, to which she smiles and says yes but will be very close quarters.

We get up and make our way to the back to where the three of us sit closely on a small couch and she starts to dance in front of us. As we watch she again presses her tits into John’s face but this time rests her hand on his hard cock in his jeans. She then places her other hand on your thigh and slides it up to just beneath your pussy and then smiles at me as she discovers my hand already there.

 

As she slowly dances just above John’s lap, her hand pulls his zipper down and reaches inside for his cock. As she does this I intertwine her fingers on her other hand with mine and lead them to your wet slit. As you watch her stroke John’s cock she starts to finger fuck you then leans over and kisses you deeply. You reach over and pull out my cock and start to stroke it as she works on both you and John. As she is kissing you I pull her to me and kiss her and then whisper in her ear that you need your sweet cunt licked. She smiles and goes to her knees between your legs and spreads them wide.

John and I both look down enjoying the show of her eating you and we each start to kiss you and play with your tits. You reach down and take mine and his cock into your hands and start to pump us as she licks you. As we squeeze your nipples and caress your tits she sucks your clit into her mouth and slides two fingers into you as your body arches and presses hard against her mouth we each take a nipple and squeeze it hard as you explode on her face.

After you stop shuddering I pull you close to me and kiss you deeply as she lifts up and mounts John’s hard cock. I take your hair and guide you down to suck my hard cock as I watch John fuck the stripper. I lift my hips to meet your downward swallow of my cock pushing it deep into your throat. I then pull you up to me and sit you onto my hard shaft with your back to me and you start to ride me while you watch them fuck right beside you. She stands up from John and pushes him onto his back so that his legs have to go across your thighs and she then sits down on his face and has him eat her. As I am fucking you I pull you back to me and kiss you and then push your body forward as you ride my cock. I push you down to where John’s cock is inches from your face and as I pump harder into you I guide your face down to take his cock into your mouth.

I then move right behind you and fuck you doggy style as you suck his cock and he is eating her pussy. I see john’s body start to arch and know he is going to fill your waiting mouth with his cum any second. At the same time I look at the stripper as she starts to cum and I can’t hold back and as John cums in your mouth and I ram my cock deep into your pussy and explode you also cum as you feel and taste us fill your body with our juices. As all four of us shake in convulsions of cumming and then we collapse in a heap of arms and legs.

I pull you close to me and kiss you as the stripper moves between your legs and licks my cum from your hot dripping wet pussy then the four of us just lay there for a minute until there is a knock on the door and a voice asking if we are finished in there as other customers want the room.

We all laugh and get dressed, give the stripper her money and a kiss before head out to a cab and ride home, where we lay in each others arms in bed and drift off to sleep.

 

The End

 

Published 
Written by Vic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments