Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All in a Day's Work

"Jessica loves her work at the BC Research Centre ......"

5
3 Comments 3
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words
All in a Day’s Work

Jessica stepped out of the shower and slowly dried herself. Back in the bedroom she inspected herself in the full-length mirror. God, she looked good. Her long black hair was tied in a tight bun at the back of her head exposing the full length of her slender neck. Her breasts were firm and full and her waist went in sharply from her chest before spreading out towards her hips. A true hour-glass figure. Her stomach was flat and toned and showed how well she looked after her body. Her thighs looked muscular but not over-developed and paid testament to her daily run as did the shapely calves. She turned round and twisted back to inspect her ass which smoothly rounded.

“You’ll do,” she thought to herself.

She sat in front of the mirror and applied her make-up. Besides the glossy red lipstick she kept it subtle and constrained. That way it showed the shape of her mouth to full advantage. Still seated she wrapped the suspender belt around her waist and fastened it from the front before twisting the hooks round to her back. She slid on one stocking and attached it to the clasps and did likewise with the second.

Selecting a set of lacy underwear from the draw she put one foot in the panties before standing to place the other and then sliding them up over her stockinged legs to where they rested snuggly round her hips. The matching bra was fastened around her waist and then twisted round and the straps pulled up onto her shoulders. She adjusted her breasts and pushed them closer together to improve the cleavage.

She looked at herself in the mirror again before taking the black pencil skirt from its hanger and stepping into it. Pulling up the side zip and doing up the button it fitted perfectly around her waist. The split at the back exposed just enough of her legs without showing that she was wearing stockings.

Next came the white tailored blouse. It hugged at her waist as she did up the buttons then undid the topmost one to expose some of her cleavage. Not too much. She didn’t want to look unprofessional.

Next came the shoes. She inspected the range before her. Plain black with four inch heels to enhance her five-foot-five height. It made her feel more in control, more powerful, without feeling domineering and six inch heels were just too much.

Inspecting herself in the mirror once more she smiled in self-approval. Jessica was ready to go to work. She loved her work.

Walking through the post-modern interior of the BC Research Centre she was greeted by her secretary.

“Good morning Miss Cummings. How are you today?”

“I’m fine, thank you, Polly,” Jessica replied. “How did you get on last night?”

She looked at Polly and waited for the reply. Polly was an attractive twenty-five year old with a shock of red hair that tumbled onto her shoulders. Her face was slightly freckly as was the chest exposed by her low cut top. Her breasts weren’t as pronounced as Jessica’s but still showed an ample cleavage and Jessica couldn’t help looking at them.

“Oh, you know,” said Polly. “He was ok but there wasn’t really any chemistry. Plus he was a bit nerdy. Talked about computers and his job a lot.”

“Oh well, better luck next time, Jessica said. “Give me five minutes and then send in Mr Charles,”

“Will do,” came the response.

Once inside her office Jessica donned the white coat that had been hanging from the back of the door. She did up three of the buttons but left the top and bottom ones undone. Next she slid the console with its various pads and wires closer to the examination couch. She moved behind her desk and sat down to look at Mr Charles’ records.

“Hm, quite impressive,” she thought to herself, if it were true.

A tap came at the door.

“Come in,” she called and sat back in her chair and waited.

A tall and muscular man entered the room. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Jessica looked him up and down.

"Mr Charles,” she said. “Daniel Charles?

“Yep, that’s me,” came the reply.

“Take a seat.”

As Daniel advanced towards the chair in front of her desk, Jessica sneaked a look at his bulging crotch.

“Now, it says here you are 28. Is that right?” asked Jessica. Four years younger than her, she inwardly registered.

“That’s right,” Daniel agreed as he sat down. He lounged back in the chair and got himself comfortable. Jessica noticed how relaxed he looked and admired his handsome and lightly tanned features.

“And before we start the examination, could you just confirm that you are not suffering from any illness …”

“Nope.”

“… and that you’re not allergic to anything …..”

“Nope to that too.”

“…. And that you’re fully aware of the nature of the research we are going to be doing today?”

“Yep.”

“A man of few words, obviously,” Jessica thought. Not that it mattered. It wasn’t his vocal dexterity she was interested in, after all.

“Well, Daniel. You don’t mind if I call you Daniel do you?” asked Jessica.

“Nope.”

“Well, Daniel, if you’d like to step over to the couch we can begin.”

Daniel walked over to the couch and turned to face her.

“If you could just remove your lower clothing …”

Daniel removed the sneakers he was wearing and then unfastened the belt of his jeans. Unfastening the button and sliding down the zip he pulled his jeans and pants down in one go and stepped out of them. Standing up straight Jessica almost gasped.

“Now that would be unprofessional,” she thought.

She hadn’t seen many as big as that.

“Now before I attach the pads I’ll just need to take some measurements. Is that ok?” she asked.

“Sure.”

“He really was a man of few words,” Jessica thought.

Crossing over to him she took the tape measure from her coat pocket.

“We’ll just do the length first ….”

Jessica bent and placed the start of the measure at the base of his cock and unrolled it. She pulled his flaccid member away from Daniels balls slightly so that it hung better. Eleven inches said the tape. Impressive. Jessica noted the measurement on the form attached to the clip-board she had brought with her.

“… and now the girth …”

She slipped the tape-measure round the back of his cock and wrapped it around. Seven inches. Quite a monster, really. Again the measurement was recorded.

“Now we just need to get the erect measurements,” Jessica informed Daniel.

“Ok.”

“Do you think you could get an erection?” she asked.

“Maybe. Though I might need some help.”

Daniel began to stroke at his cock as Jessica stood and watched. Nothing happened.

“Perhaps if I show you some pictures?” she suggested.

“It would be better if you did it,” replied Daniel.

“Oh well, a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do,” thought Jessica as she wrapped her hand round him. “All in the name of research, of course.”

She stroked at Daniel's cock and felt a slight stiffening. She could feel the blood coursing through it. Daniel's eyes were closed and she wandered what he might be thinking of. She stroked faster as his cock went hard and stood straight out in front of him and Jessica could feel her pussy getting wet. It always amazed her at how soft and smooth cocks felt on the outside while feeling hard as steel underneath the skin. She reached for her tape-measure once she thought Daniel was fully aroused but a soon as she let go of him he started to soften. Jessica crossed to her desk and pressed the intercom.

“Polly,” she said. “I think I’m going to need some help in here.”

Polly stood up from her chair and smoothed herself down. She didn’t get these requests very often but was happy to oblige. In fact she was more than happy. Despite her obvious attributes she hadn’t had her hand on a cock for quite a while.

She crossed to Jessica’s door and, after knocking, went straight in. Jessica was standing with her hands on her hips looking down at the biggest cock Polly had ever seen. Mr Charles smiled at her and she crossed the room towards them.

“Ok, Polly,” said Jessica. “If you could just help Daniel to maintain his erection we can carry on.”

Polly put her hand on Daniel's dick. She liked the feel of flaccid willies and the way they went hard. It wasn’t often she’d had the opportunity to hold a flaccid one. Usually they were already hard by the time she got that far. She began to slide her hand backwards and forward along its length and felt it stirring to her touch. Soon it was standing proud.

“That’s good,” said Jessica, “Now, just keep doing that while I get my tape.”

Polly continued to stroke at Daniel. His cock felt absolutely huge. Her hand couldn’t fit all the way around and her lips parted as she looked down at it and thought about what it would be like to take it in her mouth or her pussy.

MollyGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyGilbert

Christ, would she even be able to get something that big inside her, she wondered.

Jessica extended the tape measure along the shaft. Fourteen and a half inches. A little disappointing after her earlier expectations. She recorded the measurement a she had done before. Next she wrapped the tape around it. Nine inches. She recorded that measurement too. Looking at Polly she could see her lips slightly apart and the tip of her tongue slowly tracing over them. Her hand was still stroking away even though the necessary measurements had been taken.

“Ok, Polly,” she said. “I think that will be all.”

A look of disappointment registered on Polly’s face.

“Oh, ok,” she said. She made as if to leave but then asked, “Perhaps I could stay and help some more with this one?”

Jessica looked at her and then at her hand which was still wrapped around Daniel’s cock. From there she looked at Daniel and back at Polly who had a look of pleading in her eyes.

“Ok, I guess that would be fine,” she said. “As long as Mr Charles doesn’t mind?”

“Whatever you think, Ms Cummings,” came the reply.

“If you could just remove the rest of your clothing then …?” Jessica asked.

Daniel peeled off his t-shirt to expose his ripped body. Both women stood back to admire the muscular tones. Eventually their eyes were drawn back to his appendage which was fast becoming soft again.

“Yes, I might need more help with this one,” Jessica stated. “If you could just manipulate Mr Charles some more I’ll attach the electrodes." 

Polly didn’t need asking twice. She began to stroke the monster cock again as Jessica applied sticky pads to various parts of Daniel’s body. Once in place she attached the electrodes and asked him to lie on the couch.

“Now, I’m just going to switch on the machine,” she informed him once he was comfortable. “You shouldn’t feel anything but if there is any discomfort just let me know?”

“Ok.”

Polly began to stroke at Daniel's cock and it resumed its proudness. Jessica looked at the various needles and monitors and seemed satisfied that everything was working just fine. She looked at Polly and noted the look of enjoyment on her face as she took Daniel's dick in both hands. Jessica moved forward and began to stroke at his balls before shifting her hand onto his cock as well. They slowly stroked up and down in unison.

“How does that feel, Mr Charles?” Jessica asked.

“Oh, that’s fine,” he replied as he lay back with his eyes closed.

Jesicca motioned Polly to the other side of the couch. Once there they continued to stroke at Daniel. Polly spread her legs and Jessica saw her slide her hand between her thighs. She wanted to do the same herself but held back. Instead she monitored the machine next to them. The needles were rising as Daniel's excitement grew. Both girls could feel the pulsing of his cock as he got closer to climaxing. They continued to massage him until it was obvious he was going to come.

“Ok, and stop there,” Jessica ordered.

Both girls stopped what they were doing and Daniel's arched back sank onto the couch. Jessica monitored the print out from the machine and nodded her head in affirmation.

“Good,” she said. “Now, phase two. You know what to do, don’t you Polly?”

Polly nodded and lowered her head. Her lips parted and she steered the cock into her mouth. She had to stretch her mouth wide to accommodate its girth. Slowly she took as much of it as she could inside her and then slowly raised her head before sinking it down once more. Daniel moaned a little at that. Jessica looked at the machine and, satisfied that all was in order, she lowered her head too. First she licked at Daniel's cock below the level of Polly’s mouth. Then she began to suck on his ample balls. Daniel moaned some more.

Raising her head Jessica motioned Polly to allow her to sink her mouth on him. Polly placed her hand on Daniel's balls and began to fondle them as Jessica moved her head faster and faster on his cock. Then she stroked at the shaft meeting Jessica’s lips with her hand. Daniel was arching his back again and Jessica suddenly pulled up and motioned for Polly to let go too. Daniel groaned and sank back onto the couch once more. Being brought to the point of coming like this was obviously something of a strain. Jessica looked at the monitor once more and smiled her satisfaction.

“Ok, phase three,” she said. “Polly, would you like to do the honours?”

Polly jumped at the chance. Pulling up her skirt she slid her knickers down over her bare legs and climbed onto the couch to straddle Daniel. Supporting her weight on her right arm she took his cock firmly in her left hand and guided it towards her wet pussy. Feeling the massive head of it touching her lips she let out a gasp and the pain registered on her face as she tried to steer it into her. Slowly she lowered herself down. Daniel gripped at her thighs as she did so and he lifted his groin slightly to push into her. Polly gasped and sank down as far as she could go before raising herself and stopping with just the head still inside her. She took a deep breath and lowered herself again. Her pussy felt like it would split but she was determined to take full advantage of this opportunity.

Jessica looked on and felt her own feelings stirring. She slid her hand between her thighs and slipped her fingers inside her panties. The wetness there didn’t surprise her but she needed something to fill her desire. Stoking at her pulsing lips she reached out with her other hand and grasped Daniel's cock feeling Polly’s wetness, too, as she lowered herself down again. Jessica slid two fingers inside herself but she knew that wasn’t going to be enough.

Lowering the couch she straddled Daniel’s head and manoeuvred herself over his mouth and was gratified as she felt him slide her panties to one side and start to probe at her with her tongue. She felt his hand as it caressed her stockinged thigh and rode up higher to stroke the exposed skin between her nylons and her knickers. She was close to Polly who was continuing to move her ass up and down and she could see the cleavage turning a deep red as she shuddered and came. Polly arched backwards and let out a scream of delight and then bent forward again to continue with her motion for a while before stopping. Then she climbed off the couch and began to stroke Daniel with her hand again.

Jessica wanted that cock inside her now. She moved around and straddled Daniel. The couch was low enough that both her feet were on the ground and she took his stiffened cock in her hand. It was still wet with Polly’s juices and she played the head around her pussy lips and stroked it over her clit before slowly using the strength in her thighs to lower herself onto it. It was pulsing as it entered her and she stopped to feel its throbbing. Polly moved beside her and put her left hand inside her blouse and began to caress her breasts.

“Oh yes,” Jessica sighed.

With her left hand inside Jessica’s bra and stroking and squeezing her nipple, Polly lowered her right hand and put it on Daniel's cock. She began to stroke it as Jessica raised and lowered herself. Daniel’s back arched in anticipation.

“Stop!” ordered Jessica.

They all stopped what they were doing until Daniel sank back onto the couch. Once she was satisfied that he wasn’t going to come, Jessica began her motion once again, slowly lifting herself and holding herself there for a second before lowering herself again. She could feel Polly’s fingers stroking Daniels cock and her pussy and then she felt a finger enter her ass. That was too much for Jessica. She felt the juices gushing out of her and shuddered in appreciation as she came.

Daniel was so close to coming again, too, as Jessica climbed off him. Now it was his turn. He stood up and positioned Jessica and Polly on the couch and stood before them, his cock only inches from their mouths. They took it turns to take him in their mouths and wank him. He could feel the muscles in his ass tightening as he got closer to coming. Then his legs tensed and he took his cock and began to stroke it himself until the first jet of sperm shot from his exploding dick and into Jessica’s mouth. The second shot he aimed at Polly and it arced onto her chest and ran down into her cleavage. Jessica shot her head forward and sucked the rest of the cum from him and swallowed before looking up at him.

Jessica sat at her desk and completed her notes. She put them away into a folder and walked to her office door removing her white coat as she went. Hanging the coat on the back of the door she opened it and left. Polly was sat at her desk typing, a look of concentration on her face.

“File that for me, Polly, please,” she said.

“Ok, boss,” Polly replied.

Jessica walked towards the exit. It had been a good day’s work. She like working at the Big Cock Research Centre. She liked the sign that had an erect penis in the title instead of the ‘i’. In fact, she loved her work altogether, full stop.

Now, maybe she should develop her research further by trying it with two cocks...?

Published 
Written by JacksonLee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments