Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always A Catch, Part Four

"The day of the foursome had finally come and there was no turning back."

12
2 Comments 2
12.4k Views 12.4k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Michelle’s long, dark hair swung over her shoulders as she lifted her head up from between the spread legs of her friend. She was checking briefly to see just whose hands were on her hips, and whose cock was about to enter her from behind. Once the recognition was made, she turned her attentions swiftly back to the quivering, wet beauty that lay outstretched before her, working on the other girl as the man behind her slammed his dick inside and started to fuck her.

Of course, the question of who exactly was pushing his cock into her tight, wet quim from behind would normally not be a thing that was in doubt (or for God’s sake I hoped not). It would be me, her boyfriend of the last year and a half. But no, things were not exactly normal now.

For one, there was the girl, Allison, on whose box my Chelle was lapping and sucking with a confidence and desire that would have made me think she’d been with other women many times before, had I not known that this was in fact her first time.

And for two, there was Allison’s boyfriend Rick, a goateed, roguishly handsome (Michelle’s words) type who was also in the room with us on this, our first foursome.

But hey, I’m getting ahead of myself. Maybe I should bring you up to speed about how we got here?

--------------------------------------

When Michelle abruptly agreed to “set the date” so to speak for our long awaited group session with Rick and Allie, I was surprised, but did nothing to let on that I was anything but 100% on board. After all, Chelle had been promising me a girl-girl moment for weeks, ever since the time we had abruptly found ourselves entering this bizarre swinger lifestyle on the day that her ex-boyfriend, Eric, and I had double-teamed her on video. Initially, Eric had just supposed to have been the cameraman for our little film, but Chelle’s lust had gotten the better of her and the next thing you knew...

Well, that’s a whole different story that’s already been told. Just like the one where she agreed to proposition her freaky young friend, Allison. And how THAT ended up being more of a one on one swap than an actual group sex act. My girlfriend had paired off and fucked Rick while I had the time of my life with little Allie, as I came to know her.

And come to know her I had. I was, in fact, fucking her secretly on the side the very same day Chelle called and said she was ready to go through with it. I was a little paranoid that maybe we’d been caught, but decided to just play dumb and go with it.

We had confirmation on Thursday and the “date“ was set for that Saturday. While I contemplated saving myself for then, my libido was in overdrive between my illicit affair and my excitement over seeing my gorgeous girlfriend with another woman for the first time.

Well, and Rick would be there too. I’d have preferred to have the girls to myself, but he was the catch, and there’s always a catch with these things I’ve come to learn.

Besides, deep down it had excited me to see my girlfriend getting balled by her ex. And hearing her the night after our “trade off” telling me about all the ways Rick had fucked her. I think the obvious thing I liked was just seeing the effect it all had on Chelle. It opened her up sexually and I began to see and experience her as the live wire I’d always wanted in a girl but rarely had. I did wonder sometimes if it was affecting our relationship negatively in the long run, something my own compromised morals could attest to, but it was too late to turn back now. Wasn’t it?

Led along by lust, I suggested to Michelle the next evening that we should watch the sex tape together for the first time. We never had, perhaps being afraid of reliving that fateful day so vividly again. To my surprise, she agreed.

Of course, she was clearly excited herself. Chelle had met me at the door completely naked, except for some black heels and thigh-high stockings that looked incredible on her long legs.

“Try not to get cum on them, I was thinking about wearing these tomorrow.” She purred, pulling me inside the door and slamming it shut before the neighbors saw her. “I just wanted your input first.”

Before I could get a word in she pushed me down to my knees and I was face to face with her flushed, wet pussy. Her desire was evident and I wondered if she had been masturbating before I got there. I decided she probably had been and also that I didn’t really care as she pulled my head in and began grinding her crotch against me, essentially fucking my face. I lapped and sucked at her engorged lips and rock-hard clit as she used me like a tool to get off. No “Hi baby, how was your day?” No small talk.

This was our life now. And I loved it in spite of my doubts.

Later, after she’d gotten off and left my face glazed with her wetness, we went to the bedroom and she pulled my clothes off as we went. I managed to pull away from her long enough to produce the tape from our session with Eric, which I had packed in my overnight bag. I quickly went to the VCR in her bedroom and put it in, hoping I’d remembered to rewind it.

Sure enough, Chelle’s television lit up with a shot of her entering the frame that fateful day wearing her slutty, barely-there cutoffs and high heels. My heart raced in anticipation of watching this scene again. I looked over at my girlfriend, who was positively crazed with desire and asked: “Okay, you ready to see this?”

Instead of answering, she pushed me to the bed and immediately sucked my rigid cock into her mouth. I took that as a yes and lay back to watch. And enjoy...

--------------------------------------

The viewing went better than I expected. Yes, I felt jealous watching Eric pummel my darling girlfriend with his donkey dick, especially when I watched her facial expressions, both on the tape and in real life as she watched with me. Chelle predictably critiqued her appearance during certain scenes, lamenting some imagined cellulite or jiggle on certain angles, and she blushed a little towards the end when she watched the finale.

“Oh God, I sucked him off after he’d been in my ass?” She said with a little shame, as if she were reacting to a story being told about someone’s unremembered drunken behavior. I nodded as we watched her ex coating her beautiful upturned face with wad after wad of hot, sticky semen. I had come twice already watching the tape as we reenacted certain scenes together. Doing so had made it easier, I think.

And watching the tape was cathartic as well. Her baseless complaints about her appearance (and some maybe contrived shame over her slutty actions) aside, the viewing let us reach a sort of acceptance.

And it definitely made me look forward to the weekend ahead...

--------------------------------------

Michelle dressed to kill that night, wearing her sexy thigh-high stockings as she’d promised underneath a little black pullover dress that just barely covered her ass. Once again I wasn’t privy to her choice of underwear but knew I’d get the chance to see it soon enough. She spent a lot of time getting her hair just right and when she finally emerged from the bathroom I was stunned at just how beautiful she looked.
And, if I’m honest, a nagging thought crept in me telling me that I must be crazy to want to share such a gorgeous woman with anyone else. I bit it back and tried to imagine how it would be to finally see her with another woman for the first time.

The risk, I decided, was surely worth that.

Like the last time, we drove to Rick’s house in my truck and Chelle was mostly silent the entire way, no doubt nervous as I was about what she was going to do tonight.

Rick greeted us at the door, wearing a Hugh Hefner-esque robe that I found comical. He smiled at Michelle and somewhat brazenly kissed her on the cheek. He then shook my hand and stepped aside to allow us entry. I looked around for Allison but didn’t see her. For a moment I started to become very concerned that she had bailed and Rick was just hoping I’d agree to let him double team my girlfriend with me.

Hell, I’m not so certain I wouldn’t have agreed, given how much buildup there had been to this.

But then she walked in from the next room and I tried to keep my delight at seeing her from being too obvious. She wasn’t as dolled-up as Michelle; that wouldn’t have been her style anyway. The Allie I knew seemed uncomfortable at best with wearing clothes for very long. But her cute, sexy vibe was still apparent in the baby doll nightie she wore that came down to her hips, Her incredible breasts strained the material in front and her nipples stood out rock hard against the delicate fabric.

In her hands she carried two wine glasses. She smiled courteously and then went straight to Chelle.

“My God girl, you look beautiful. This is gonna be fun.” She said, handing her a glass which Michelle immediately drank a large gulp from. I knew she had to be nervous about all this.

Rick and Allie had been good hosts last time, immediately separating us before things had a chance to become awkward, but this time we were all supposed to be in the same room. I wondered how they planned to initiate things, or if they even had a plan.

I got my answer when Allie grabbed Chelle’s hand and started to lead her down the hall.

“Guys, give us a few minutes alone. Make a drink or something and we’ll let you know when you can come in.”

I was a bit disappointed that I was going to miss out on the start of things and I didn’t really want to be hanging out with ol’ Rick Heffner alone any more than I had to, especially since I was sport-fucking his girl on the side, but I had to admire Allie’s decision. She’d get a chance to warm Chelle up for us and the evening would surely be better for the efforts.

So, following her advice I poured myself a glass of some of their scotch and made minimal small-talk with the guy who fucked my girlfriend a few weeks back and was certainly going to do so again tonight.

Finally I heard Allison’s voice from the bedroom. “Okay guys, come in!” Rick and I grinned at each other and walked down the hall. As I reached for the door, Allie spoke again:

“And leave your clothes at the door!” I stopped, hesitated for a moment, then quickly climbed out of my clothes. Rick undid and dropped his robe in one quick motion and he stood there with his long, skinny penis standing straight up at attention. Properly attired, we opened the door and greeted the long waited sight before us.

My girlfriend Michelle was sprawled out on the bed, her long, gorgeous legs still clad in the thigh-high stockings she’d wore as promised. Her eyes were shut and soft moans were escaping her lips as she writhed in ecstasy on the bed. She was absolutely gorgeous. Between her legs was Allie, who was licking my girlfriend’s pussy with long, delicate strokes. I wasn’t sure how experienced she was with woman, but considering it was Chelle’s first time I don’t think she had any complaints. I watched, mesmerized as the hard stud in her tongue ran along my girlfriend’s labia and pressed against her bullet-hard clit. It was the most erotic moment I had ever had the privilege to witness.

Rick and I stood there watching. I know my hand eventually found it’s way to my cock and I was stroking it as I took in the scene before me. I imagined that for him this wasn’t quite as new of an experience, as he’d surely seen Allie do this before, but he stood by patiently as I did, both allowing Michelle the pleasure of fully enjoying her first time with another woman.

Chelle came in no time, her thighs clamping tight around Allie’s head and her legs shivering as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Allie giggled, obviously pleased at how easily she had made her friend cum. Soon after, the script flipped and Michelle surprised us all by taking control of the situation. She pulled Allie into her arms and kissed her deeply, her hands finding the other girl’s huge breasts and caressing her nipples. As they continued making out, Chelle pressed her crotch into the other girls’ and they began scissor-fucking. I was amazed. We had a porno at home like this and I had just about worn out that scene, sometimes with Michelle in the room. She had obviously been paying attention and was now recreating the scene for me.

What a girl.

They continued for awhile before finally breaking the kiss. Chelle spent a good amount of time licking and sucking on the other girl’s huge titties. She seemed fascinated by them, her own being a good bit smaller (no no less beautiful and firm). Her movements were timid at first, but then her confidence and desire seemed to grow as she became more adept at such attentions before my very eyes. Allie’s eyes rolled back and she gasped at the pleasure, wrapping her hands around the back of my girlfriend’s head and gently pulling her closer to her pillowy mounds, loving the reciprocation.

After satisfying her curiosity for the moment about another woman’s breasts, Chelle repositioned and lay Allie back on the bed. She licked a few more times at the rock hard nipples before her and then moved down, somewhat awkwardly kissing the younger girl’s sexy belly just above her navel piercing. Rapt at attention, I got ready to see my girlfriend lick another girl’s pussy for the first time. Allie eagerly spread her legs, her gorgeous, neat box on display for the other woman. Briefly she locked eyes with me and smiled, a shared, secret moment just for us. Then her eyes closed and she sucked in a breath as Michelle’s lips planted a gentle, experimental kiss on her vagina.

I had expected my girlfriend to be timid but she was anything but. Chelle was quickly at home with eating her friend’s pussy, lapping and sucking at the sensitive parts of Allie’s womanhood.

“Oh God girl, you’re good at this!” She remarked. I think I saw Michelle grin but she didn’t stop. Her fingers came up to assist and she began sawing two of them in and out of the younger girl’s box.

Rick and I had endured this scene long enough and I knew one of us was going to have to make a move soon. I started to do so, my girlfriend’s beautiful naked ass wiggling so invitingly in the air as she ate her friend out seemed like a very tempting target.

But Rick, who by all accounts could not resist Michelle’s ass, beat me to the punch, stepping up quickly and placing his hands on her waist. Michelle looked back briefly from her work to see who was about to fuck her. As Rick slammed his cock into her dripping pussy, she turned her attentions back to her friend.

I suppose someone always gets left out in a situation like this but I didn’t want to be that person for very long. I moved around to the other side of the bed where Allie’s head lay, her face contorting in ecstasy from the oral attentions of my girlfriend. I straddled her face and lowered my nuts down to her open mouth. Realizing what was going on, she dutifully sucked my sack into her hot little mouth. Her tiny hand moved up and grabbed my shaft, jerking it as she lapped at my balls. I wanted to fuck her mouth but the angle was awkward. That would soon change.

“Hey Allie, I wanna try what we talked about. Come down here.” Said Rick, panting a little as he fucked Michelle from behind. His hands were all over her ass, and I felt a shot of jealousy as I remembered the stories Chelle had told me about last time. Stories that were now being played out in front of me. If not for the hot little minx sucking my balls, I might have felt rejected.

Chelle and I obviously had no idea what Rick meant, but Allie quickly and somewhat reluctantly pulled herself off of my balls and, even worse, off of Michelle’s greedy oral attentions. She got on her hands and knees right beside Michelle. The two girls immediately kissed, and I imagined the sensation they must have felt, tasting themselves on the other’s lips. Rick now had two beautiful asses at his disposal, and I in turn had two gorgeous upturned faces. He pulled out of Michelle and stuck his cock into Allison, who squealed in delight at the penetration. I moved up and my girlfriend wasted no time sucking me into her mouth. I gasped in pleasure at the relief of finally feeling some action on my aching shaft. Rick quickly switched back to my girlfriend’s pussy, grinning as he compared the difference between the two girls’ twats.

This was obviously a long-standing fantasy of his and he was taking advantage of it, swapping back and forth between the girls land savoring the feelings. I too had fucked both women, and Allison definitely had the tighter pussy, but Michelle was probably the better fuck. She could do things with her kegel muscles that you wouldn’t believe. I was temporarily jealous of Rick, especially when I watched as he slid his thumb into my girlfriend’s asshole as he rode her. Michelle moaned against the cock in her mouth as Rick slammed into her from behind and prodded at her ass.

Not wanting to have her feel left out, I pulled my shaft from my girlfriend’s mouth and moved over to Allie, who promptly opened wide and stuck out her pierced tongue. My cock rested on it’s slippery surface and she quickly sucked me in, using a free hand to milk my balls.

While my girlfriend may have had the edge in fucking, Allie was definitely the better cocksucker. I started to worry that I might shoot my load right then, especially at the sight of Rick fucking my woman silly right beside me. Allie made a big show of it too, wrapping her big firm tits around my shaft and milking it as she sucked the head. I saw my girlfriend watching intently and wondered if she was a bit jealous. After all, her breasts were smaller and this was one thing she couldn’t do to me. Considering some of the things I’d seen her do lately, I was okay with a little jealousy.

It was then that Michelle took charge again and surprised us all.

“Lay on the bed. Put your feet down there.” She commanded of Rick, pulling herself away from his invading thumb and cock. He seemed a little confused but complied with her request, laying on his back on the bed, his feet down near me. Michelle straddled his body facing me. Even Allie was curious and she had stopped sucking me off to see what Chelle was going to do.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz



Slowly, ever so slowly she grabbed his hard cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy, allowing both me and Allie to see as she slid down on it, impaling herself on his hardness and sinking down until his balls rested at the entrance of her vagina. It was an incredibly hot sight, reminding me of the time she had taken her ex into her ass while I videotaped it, looking on in shock. And much like that day, Chelle had more planned.

“Come here.” She said to me, beckoning with a finger as she slid slowly, seductively up and down on Rick’s cock. I looked hypnotically at the sight of it moving in and at of her for a moment while Allie continued sucking me, oblivious at what was going on. I was a little confused and somewhat reluctant to part ways with Allie’s hungry mouth, but I complied. I moved over to my girlfriend and she reached out to grab my cock, still slick with her friend’s saliva. It took me a minute to figure out what she wanted and once I did, I still couldn’t believe it.

Michelle rose up from the shaft inside of her. As I moved closer, she placed my own cock alongside the one she was riding. She then slid down and pushed my dick into the tiny space left, forcing my meat inside of her as well. Just like that, my girlfriend had two cocks in her pussy at the same time.

“Oh wow.” I heard Allie remark beside us. Michelle cried out as her pussy stretched to accommodate the two dicks inside of her. If Rick was bothered by this turn of events he gave no indication. I tried not to feel squeamish about sharing this space with another guy’s dick and instead focused on just how impossibly tight it felt to be doing this. For good or bad, I had seen my beloved girlfriend do some seriously slutty things lately, but this had to take the cake.

And God help me, I loved it.

We somehow found a rhythm, working both cocks into her stretched pussy and churning her insides as she screamed and cried in a mixture of ecstasy and pain. Allie was unfortunately forgotten as the two men in the room split her girlfriend open with their hard dicks. I felt a little bad as I knew I was going to cum soon and I did not want this unique feeling to end. I also wasn’t real keen on coming in the same hole as another guy.

I glanced over at the other girl, who was staring intently at the perverted sight of Chelle taking two cocks in her pussy. Allie was frantically mauling her own clit and I remembered her telling me about her own fantasy of getting double penetrated. I wondered if we would get the opportunity tonight?

Michelle’s pussy gushed as juices coated the shafts inside of her, her body frantically trying to compensate for the unexpected invasion. Her eyes were clamped shut, tears streaming down her cheeks and her open as guttural, almost animalistic sounds escaped her beautiful mouth. Just like that time with Eric, she was lost in the moment. My slutty girlfriend. So full of surprises. So full... Well, full of more than surprises obviously.

And just like that her pussy suddenly became slicker and I realized that Rick was cumming inside of her. I immediately pulled out which made a sound like a champagne cork popping as her pussy snapped back to normal around Rick’s spurting shaft. Allie was on my cock immediately, sucking it into her greedy mouth and lapping up the mix of Michelle’s thick juices and her boyfriend’s hot cum. Chelle continued to bounce up and down on the other man through his orgasm, and she watched intently as her friend sucked me off.

And suddenly I remembered a fantasy of my own...

“Come here.” I commanded to Michelle, who immediately must have picked up on what I was thinking as she hopped off of Rick and came down beside Allie. I was ready to cum and I wanted nothing more than to coat the faces of both of these beautiful girls. I pulled out of Allie’s lips and gave my shaft a quick jerk as my balls finally released their pent-up load. The first shot hit Chelle right in her eye, forcing it closed as the next splashed against her cheeks. I shifted and pumped the rest on to Allie leaving both women covered in hot sticky love juice. It was sight I will never forget, and one I regret to this day not having a camera for.

Rick seemed done but the girls were just getting started. Allie took the initiative by leaning over and licking a glob of my cum off of Chelle’s cheek. Chelle quickly reciprocated and the two were once again quickly entwined.

Like Rick, I needed a moment to catch my breath. As hard as it was to tear myself away from the scene before me, I walked out of the room and went back to get my scotch from earlier. Standing alone in the living room of the house, I took a moment to reflect on just how bizarre the moment was, and how different our lives had become. I took another sip of the hot, brown liquor and listed to the moans coming from the back room. My girlfriend? Allie? Both? I couldn’t tell.

I finished the drink then walked back down the hall. Walking in to the room I was greeted with the sight of my girlfriend sucking hungrily on Rick’s half-hard penis, trying her best to coax it back to life. Her thighs were clamped around the head of the other woman and she was grinding her twat into Allie’s face while she sucked off her boyfriend.

Again, why didn’t I have a camera for this??

I wasn’t hard yet either, but I knew I would be soon. Allie was occupied completely by my girlfriend’s pussy and she didn’t see me moving around to her own exposed box. I put my hands on the underside of her thighs and pulled her legs up and apart. Her wet pussy and tiny little asshole were blatantly displayed to me I moved between her spread legs and started to lick and suck on her clit, sliding two fingers into her tight box for good measure. Allie moaned against my girlfriend’s crotch and in my mind, a plan began to form.

Removing my fingers from her, I moved down and slid my tongue against the puckered star of her butt hole. Allie squealed and a shiver ran through her body as I rimmed her most intimate opening.

My girlfriend came again, or seemed to the best I could tell. Her oral attentions had resurrected Rick’s limp penis and for a minute I expected her to slide back down on it. I had other ideas though.

“Rick, what do you say we double team your girlfriend?” I asked brazenly. Allie had confessed this fantasy to me in private, so I tried not to let on in front of Chelle that I knew about it. The young brunette’s eyes lit up as she heard me.

Rick grinned back and said: “Sure.”

Now it was Chelle’s turn to be left out as I leaned over to the bedside and pumped a good amount of lube into my fist from a conveniently placed bottle that had been there, unused until now. I slathered the clear fluid on my cock and moved up on the bed.

“How do you wanna do this? Asked Allie, somewhat nervously.

“Straddle your boyfriend.” I replied. She moved to do so but then Rick interjected:

“No, Allie you straddle him. I wanna watch him put it in your ass.” He said with a grin that almost bordered on creepy. Or maybe that was just my jealousness creeping back in. Still, he clearly wanted to see this and having personally watched my own girlfriend do it with her ex, I guessed I couldn’t deny the appeal.

Allie looked at me and I nodded, sitting down on the edge of the bed with my lubed cock standing straight up. Rick quickly moved over to get a good view, pulling his re-energized cock with his hand. It was still slick with my girlfriend’s spittle.

Michelle moved over to join him and, not one to be left out for long, took over jerking duties with one hand while she prepared to watch the show. It was almost a role-reversal of the time with Eric and I wondered just how my normally jealous and possessive girlfriend would take it.

Not that I was worried enough to stop..

I don’t think I’d ever felt this hard in my life and my rod seemed to have grown an inch and doubled in circumference. I bemusedly wondered if that lack of blood flow to the brain was what made it so seemingly easy to get lost in this kind of kinky behavior.

Allie suddenly seemed a little nervous as she backed up towards my lubed, turgid penis. I had fucked her in the ass the first night we met and she had taken it pretty well, although her frame was much smaller than Chelle’s and she was used to Rick’s thinner penis. Plus, she had never taken two men like this before (or so she had told me) and I’m sure that had to be a little scary.

“Go easy.” She said with a nervous giggle. I smiled and placed my hands on her hips, lightly pulling at the edges of her ass cheeks to spread them out. Allie wiggled until the slick head of my cock was positioned at her butt hole. She moved her little hand down between her legs and grabbed the base of my dick, and then slowly pushed down to start the penetration. Her breath hissed as my head parted her little star and then finally pushed all the way in.

Our significant others watched at rapt attention as Allie slowly impaled herself on me. Chelle was standing up beside Rick and her left hand was almost absentmindedly tugging at his root, as if keeping him ready for action like some porn fluff girl.

“This is so hot.” She whispered, her left arm moving faster. Her eyes, however, had that edge to them that almost worried me.

I focused on how tight Allie’s asshole was as she took me farther inside of her, making gradual up and down movements to allow herself to stretch and also for the lube on my dick to coat her insides. Finally she took me all in, my balls resting at her entrance.

“Uhhhh.” She moaned. It was a mix of triumph and pain and again I wondered if she was going to be able to take us both.

Rick stepped up, ending my girlfriend’s hand job and taking his penis into his own fist as he approached Allie’s spread legs at the edge of the bed.

“Go easy baby, I don’t know if I can do this.” She said with a shudder. Her sphincter clamped down tightly around my cock and I knew that if she didn’t relax a little this was not going to work. I slid my hands under her arms and cupped her perfect breasts with my hands, rolling my fingers around her hard little nipples as I blew a warm breath in her ear.

“Relax baby. This will feel great. Just relax and let it go.”

Allie nodded and smiled, and Rick moved closer. The moment of truth.

I couldn’t see Chelle at that moment as my view was obscured by the other girl’s head and Rick’s body as he prepared to enter his girlfriend’s pussy.

The tip started to push in and I immediately felt the space below close up vacuum tight. Allie let out a yelp and pushed Rick back, causing him to fall out.

“I’m sorry!” She said. “I just got caught off guard. Try again but please go easy baby.”

Rick nodded and gave her hair an affectionate little stroke. It was probably the one nod towards romance that we’d had all night and it seemed very odd considering the act we were attempting.

It also made me feel a little jealous...

He tried again and this time managed to get himself inside of her, plugging both of Allie’s holes for the first time. She wrapped her legs and arms completely around her boyfriend and just held him tight, stopping all movement and letter her body adjust to the invasion.

I caught sight of my own girlfriend, she was kneeling on the floor off to the side and slightly behind Rick, the angle allowing her to see the two cocks inside of her young friend. I could not read her expression, and before I could focus too much, Allie loosened her grip and Rick began to pump into her.

I couldn’t really move from my position so I just remained buried in her bottom, the sensations along my shaft coming from the movement of the other man. As before with Chelle, it was a thought best enjoyed for the pleasure it was producing and not thought about too deeply. I busied myself with mauling her tits with my hand as her boyfriend fucked her.

Allie never quite seemed to submit to the absolute abandon that Michelle had with Eric and me, and I had a feeling that this was equal parts discomfort and forbidden pleasure for her... Or maybe even more one that the other.

“Cum for me baby. Cum for me!” She squealed. I didn’t know if she was talking to him or me. I didn’t have much control over my own thrusting so I wasn’t sure in that position if I could. Plus, I was almost as trapped as her until Rick finished. At that moment I looked around again for Chelle, wanting to focus on her watching us. She was no longer where I’d seen her last and I scanned what parts of the room I could see until finally I noticed a pair of stocking-clad feet visible behind the other man.

With a start I realized that my nasty little girlfriend was on her knees behind Rick, presumably licking his ass as he pumped into her friend. Jesus! I thought. When she loses her inhibitions, she really loses her inhibitions!

“Oh my god, that’s great!” I heard him say, and that confirmed my suspicions. Now I could feel my orgasm approaching, the tightness of Allie’s ass, the thrusting of the other cock just a thin wall away, and the knowledge of how my own sweet girlfriend was debasing herself combined to send me over, and with a cry I came, filling Allie’s bowels with wads of hot semen.

Rick came too, whether more from the experience of double-teaming Allie or the sensation of my girlfriend’s hot tongue on his asshole, he exploded inside, both of us throbbing and pumping into the hot little body between us. Rick dislodged himself from the tangle of bodies and turned his attention to my girlfriend, giving her a kiss on the forehead and saying: “Wow. Thanks for the help.” Michelle just grinned back at him and stood up.

Still sitting on my thighs and speared in place, Allie was trembling and breathing hard. I wasn’t sure if it was ecstasy, exertion, shock, or all three from what she had just experienced. Her right hand reached up and grabbed my head, pulling it against her neck in an embrace that was amazingly tender considering the circumstances. I could feel the perspiration in her matted hair and smell the barely perceptible scent of some perfume amidst the overwhelming odor of sex in the room. I gave her a delicate kiss just underneath the ear and asked with a whisper if she was alright.

“Mmhmm.” She managed, and then finally lifted herself free of my softening cock. She quickly but awkwardly left the room, presumably to clean up. Rick too had disappeared, leaving me alone with Michelle.

She was standing a few feet away and was a sight that would give any man (and a lot of women) a heart attack. A vision clad only in those black thigh-high stockings that accentuated her long, shapely legs which were spread apart in a cocky strut that matched the grin on her gorgeous face. Her skin glistened with the sheen of sweat on her deeply tanned skin. Her small, perky tits heaved with her breath, partially obscured by her long dark hair that hung now disheveled and matted with sweat and (I was almost certain) cum. In spite of everything she had just done, there was something about her that would make one think she was only getting started.

I had a startling moment then, not the first, and certainly not the last, when I wondered who this girl in front of me even was anymore. She was exciting, sexy, slutty, and beautiful. Every man’s dream.

I just wasn’t so sure she was my Chelle anymore.

--------------------------------------

The couple offered to have us stay the night and Michelle actually seemed interested in the idea but I was insistent that we head home. Allison was definitely done for the night. She was wrapped in a big robe and the poor thing seemed to be having a tough go of just walking around. I knew her body would be paying the price for our wantonness in the days to come.

As a result, the evening would have probably consisted of me and Allie sleeping while my insatiable girlfriend slipped off to fuck Rick. I know it probably seems petty in light of everything, but I had no interest in such an arrangement this evening.

We said our goodbyes (which were still a bit awkward in spite of the intimacy of our earlier entanglements) and drove home. Michelle was in a very good mood but said little, nor did I. I wanted to ask her how her first time with a woman was and to tell her how exciting it had been to watch. I wanted to ask what in the world had gotten into her when she decided to take both me and Rick at the same time. I wanted to ask how in the world we were ever going to go back to normal after this stuff.

But I decided those questions could wait. I knew I was slipping into a dark mood. Like a man waking up from a bender with blood on his hands I was feeling confusion, fear, and regret over what had seemed so wanton and right earlier when I was being led around by lust. I hoped those feelings would fade by morning and we could enjoy the verbal replay of the night’s adventures.

Michelle made an unsurprising go for me once we got in the door but I had to shoot her down. As much as I was curious to see how her pussy felt after the workout we had given it earlier, I was worn out and a little sore from earlier. I knew she would be as well come morning but maybe a few days off was just what the doctor ordered in this case. Eventually we could tell our stories and I could reclaim her body as my own as had become our tradition. Just not tonight. We grabbed showers and went to bed. In no time at all my girlfriend was sleeping soundly beside me.

Me, however, I stayed awake for a very long time. I couldn’t push back the thoughts about how far we were heading down this rabbit hole. I thought about sweet Allie and what she had put herself through in the name of keeping up with us. I thought about Marissa, the nice, pretty girl I met in the bar the other night who had no idea what a freak the guy she gave her number to was becoming with the girlfriend he didn’t bother to tell her about.

But mostly I thought about Michelle, the beauty sleeping beside me. She seemed so different now than the girl I fell in love with a year ago. Had she been this person all along secretly or had I led her to this? Was I just rebelling against my own secret desires or were we really crossing the point of no return?

I finally reached a fitful sleep with no real answers, other than knowing now for sure that when chasing your deepest, darkest fantasies, there is always a down side. Always a catch.

Published 
Written by lemanruss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments