Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always A Catch, Part One

"His girlfriend finally agrees to a threesome with another woman, but there's a catch.."

17
6 Comments 6
13.9k Views 13.9k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's note: This tale is a continuation of events that occurred in my previous story "How About Eric?" It isn't required that you read that one to enjoy this, but it's recommended.


I suppose that "interesting" is one way that you could describe how things got between me and my girlfriend Michelle after our video session with her ex-boyfriend, Eric. "Interesting" isn't exactly the word, but it's the first one that comes to mind now so we'll go with it. We had some adjustments to make in our relationship, and there were a few jealous spats, mostly started by me but a few thrown out by her. Michelle was feeling guilty by how wantonly she had gone after her ex on film right in front of me, first sucking his massive cock, then letting him fuck her pussy and ass before taking both our cocks inside her tight body at the same time. She'd even gone ass to mouth with him at the end. And it was all on camera. We still hadn't watched the tape, but we didn't need to: the memories were still quite fresh.

And damn if it hadn't been a huge turn-on for both of us.

She and I had always been adventurous. Before the event, we had been getting more and more experimental, culminating with our trying out double penetration through the use of my cock and a vibrator. After doing the real thing with me and Eric, Michelle now craved even more. She bought a butt-plug and would sometimes surprise me when I got to her house by opening the door wearing nothing but heels and panties. One of these times when I removed the panties I saw that the butt plug was already in place. Michelle had previously refused to watch pornography, her insecurities leading her to call it degrading. Now that she'd put porn starts to shame, she had no problem watching with me, and even, apparently, doing so on her own, as I noticed one day when I arrived at her house and saw that her computer still was on a video site that I myself had visited from time to time. Overall, our relationship had become more open and our sex life improved as a result. Still, it was scary and there were growing pains to this new arrangement, evidenced by the fact that we still hadn't watched "the tape." We both seemed eager to continue this exploration, but we were also afraid of just how far the rabbit hole might lead..

We talked about what had happened and came to some conclusions. Yeah, I won't deny, there were some arguments and fights here and there as we worked some issues out, but overall I think it brought us to a much more honest place. What we finally concluded was that we were both coming to terms being in a committed relationship and yet there were new things we still wanted to try. Michelle told me that she'd had no intention of doing anything with Eric at first, but after getting caught up in the moment she felt like she wanted to give him one last go. She had been young and inexperienced when they dated, and sex with him had been painful and infrequent due to his size. Now that she was more "experienced," she said, she wanted to see how it would be. The verdict was obvious, although she reiterated that she had no actual feelings for him anymore and I actually tended to believe her. His dick had been just another object to use, a prop with which to overcome an old insecurity.

And like I said, the experience had turned me on greatly. I had to admit I had always fantasized about double teaming a girl, ever since I had passed on an opportunity to do so with a buddy's girl in college. I had regretted that decision as time had gone by and doing so had been like fulfilling that long-denied curiosity. I was just surprised that my own girlfriend, who I loved and wanted to have a future with that ended up being the one rather than some casual girl. It was a different way of thinking, not just about our relationship but about how I viewed the world.

And to top it all off, not freaking out and letting her have her way with Eric meant something else good for me: She owed me one.

One possibility that I had greatly been looking forward to and fantasizing about had been a threesome with another girl. The image of Michelle's gorgeous, tight body spread open, her dark hair splayed against a pillow and another girl between her legs had become my go-to fantasy. Chelle had never expressed much interest in other girls, and this was proving to be a difficult sell, but the way she had acted around Eric had created an unspoken agreement that we would at least entertain new ideas if the other wanted to. I noticed her paying more and more attention to porn scenes with two girls, although I tried to be selective and choose ones that had a more artistic film style. This got a dialogue started, much as we had when talking about our cameraman selection for the video. We needed to find a girl who would be into it, and there would apparently need to be ground rules.

"I just don't know how I'd feel watching you bang one of my friends" she told me.

"Ah, so you have a friend in mind?" I replied, intrigued. Michelle looked down thoughtfully and said: "Maybe, but that's not the point. I know I didn't hesitate to jump Eric the other day and if we do something and we get lost in the moment then maybe I'd be OK with sharing you, but I'd like to play it by ear first. Maybe if we're in the moment and I start feeling it that would be alright but I'm afraid of what might happen if you just jumped right in, you know?" I realized this sounded hypocritical in light of our history, but if it helped this fantasy progress I was fine to agree with such ground rules.

"Sure. So who were you thinking?"

Michelle mentioned that she had a friend named Allison who had experimented with girls before. I hadn't met Allison (that I could recall) but I knew that Chelle's friends could be hit or miss: she was always "the hot one" in the group whenever I saw them out together. In fact, two of her best friends were kind of chubby and while I wasn't going to turn down anyone willing to be a part of it, I still had high hopes that the girl might be pretty. I asked Michelle if I had met Allison.

"No, but you'd like her. She's tiny but she's got big boobs. I think if I had to experiment with someone it'd be fun to have someone like her. She's kind of a freak too." She giggled. I was intrigued. Michelle was a gorgeous woman and her most prominent features (other than her face) were her long, beautiful legs and her perfect ass. Her tits were very shapely but they were a B-cup at best. The whole "grass is greener" side of me often wished she had big tits like the girl I dated before her. (Of course, when I'd dated that girl, I always wished she had more of an ass. Never satisfied..)

"Well that sounds perfect. Do you think she'd go for it?"

Michelle nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, I think so. If I asked. There'd be a catch though probably. She has a boyfriend. Rick is his name."

And suddenly I got it. If we were going to do anything with Allison, Rick was likely to be part of the deal as well. It made sense, I guess. Why should Michelle and I get to have all the fun and the same not be extended to him? Still, this was a complication I hadn't anticipated. I'd watched Michelle get fucked by her big-dicked ex and it had, for better or worse, brought us to this point. Still, I wasn't sure if I wanted this to become a habit. How far would be too far?

Michelle had her own misgivings. Being with another girl was a big step for her, and she was concerned that taking that step in a room with not only her boyfriend and another girl but also that girl's boyfriend might be too much at one time. "I mean," she added "Eric was one thing. He and I had dated so it wasn't as big of a deal." (I begged to differ on that, but kept it to myself.) "but this would be awkward I think."

I suggested to Michelle that she maybe try and have lunch with Allison and discuss the matter. She nodded and then asked: "Baby, are we going too far?"

I was wondering the same thing myself. I was also hard as a rock. I unzipped my fly to show her this and she grinned, reaching out and grasping it's length with her long fingers. "Maybe." I replied, "But I'm enjoying myself." My girlfriend got down on her knees in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth in one quick motion. She pulled it's length all the way into her throat and I moaned in appreciation. Chelle worked on me with her talented mouth for a few moments and then pulled my engorged cock out and held it against the side of her face. I remembered her doing the same thing with Eric's cock, although it had been absurdly massive, but mine still looked plenty large in her hand. "Baby do you want me to fuck another girl?" She asked in an innocent voice. Her hand slid down into the elastic waistband of her yoga pants and she started rubbing herself. "Do you wanna share this pussy with her?"

She put her lips back on my cock without waiting for an answer and started sucking again. Her fingers moved furiously at her crotch. I didn't often come from blow jobs alone but I was definitely getting close. Michelle had to have heard my breath getting ragged. Her mouth came off my member again while her hand still worked the shaft. She looked up at me and said: "Do you wanna watch me get fucked again?" The double meaning wasn't lost on me: in fact, it sent me over the edge in a combination of lust and jealousy. My dick spasmed and a huge wad of cum shot out on to her forehead. She gasped in surprise and shoved my spurting cock back inside her mouth. Her hand continued to maul her pussy as she swallowed my cum, and I heard her moan deeply in orgasm as my hot load slid down her throat. Once I was drained, Michelle let me go and I fell back into a nearby chair. Michelle gave me a satisfied look, both from the orgasm she'd given herself as well as the triumph of getting me off with her oral skills. She looked me in the eyes as she pulled her hand out of her pants. Her long fingers glistened with her wetness. To my surprise, Michelle began licking her juices off of them while looking me right in the eye. You have to realize that this was a girl who previously didn't particularly like to kiss after I went down on her. Things were definitely changing.

"Mmmm," she said (probably more for my benefit than out of sincerity, but who knows?) "I'll give Allison a call later.

--------------------------------------

The lunch with Allison came and went, but Allison didn't give an answer right away, preferring to discuss it with Rick first. I was a little disappointed, as a part of me was secretly hoping Allison would just come over by herself one night and we'd be good to go without the boyfriend factor. Michelle noted, however, that Allison had seemed intrigued. "And I showed her your picture and she was impressed." I grinned, imagining myself fucking Michelle's buddy as she ate out my girlfriend. The thought inspired me to immediately drag Chelle back to the bedroom for a frantic quickie. Afterwards, she continued telling me about her discussion with our chosen third party.

"When I was sitting across from Allison at lunch today and thinking about all of this, I got wet" Chelle confessed as we lay in bed, my cum drying on her thighs. “I'm excited. I hope it works out." She said with a nervous giggle. “I mean, clearly you’re excited from the way you just jumped me but I’m actually looking forward to this in a way I didn’t expect.”

"So what do you know about Rick?" I asked, addressing the elephant in the room.

"I met him a few times. He's a decent looking guy. The kind of guy I would have dated back when I was into bad boys. He's got long hair. He's a good match for Allison I suppose." She didn't continue after this, so I asked:

"If it comes to it, do you want to fuck him?"

"Only if you fuck Allison." She replied. The starkness of this and the suggestion beneath hit me a little suddenly. The girl-on-girl encounter was one thing, but if I decided to put my dick in Michelle's friend, I had best expect another one to be filling Michelle.

Man, this stuff was complicated..

--------------------------------------

When the answer came back, it was indeed complicated. It was, in fact, a counter-offer.

"They want to.. um, swap first." Chelle announced.

"Huh?"

"Well, I guess since there's other parties involved, they want to try a more private thing first as an ice breaker. Rick and me and you and Allison. Both alone with each other instead of us all in a room together at first."

Somewhere in the jealous flare that shot up in me at the thought of another man fucking my girlfriend one on one, the idea began to make a perverse sense: We'd have a one on one time to get acquainted with the other partner, which would hopefully make for a less awkward group experience later.

"Wow. This was their idea?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Allison said it would make us more comfortable.. you know, later."

"Jesus, how many times have they done this?"

"I didn't ask baby. She said one time they had another opportunity that got really weird and so they thought this would make it easier."

I had not expected this. Michelle was biting her lip and looking at me with apprehension. She wasn't outraged at the idea though.. that was important. My mind flashed at that point to the picture she had shown me of Allison. It had been taken about 3 years ago and was in the bad light of a bar, but I was impressed. She appeared to be a tiny girl, no more than 5 feet or so, with an adorable face and absolutely huge tits straining against the liquor-brand t-shirt she wore at the bar promotions she used to do. She was a blonde in the picture but Michelle noted that she had changed her hair recently. I had tried to hide my excitement as I glanced at the picture because I didn’t want to blow things by making Chelle jealous.

"Hmmm." I said, frowning. Inside I wasn't actually frowning that much, but I wanted to keep the appearance that I was more concerned about her fucking Rick than I was excited about banging her friend.

"If you don't want to do this baby, I can call it off." Michelle looked quite apprehensive as she waited for my reply.

"Fuck it." I said finally. "We're only this young and hot once, right? Might as well take advantage now." Michelle laughed, the nervousness fading. I had said the right thing.

I still had no idea if we were doing the right thing. It felt like we were on a train ride with no brakes and all I could do was just hope we didn't regret where it was taking us.

--------------------------------------

The night of the "swap" had arrived and Michelle and I were getting ready to go over to Allison and Rick's house. Chelle had gotten a Brazilian wax and had spent some time in the tanning bed. All of this preparation kind of made me more jealous than the fact that she was going to fuck another man tonight (not that I told her this). I for one trimmed the hair around my cock and balls, making everything neat down there and hopefully making my equipment look bigger in the process. As we got ready, I asked her: "So um, do we need to set ground rules?" We were in the bathroom. She was curling her hair, wearing only a bathrobe. She turned to me. "What do you mean?"

"Well, like, are there some things that we should say are off limits?" It was a silly question, really. I wasn't even sure why I was asking: we were going to be in different rooms. If Allison asked me to do something incredibly depraved, was I gonna say no because of some rule?

"I don't know baby. Is there anything you think should be off limits?" I looked at her, and in my mind the memory of her small hand guiding Eric’s big dick willingly into her ass appeared.

"No, I guess not. Just thought I'd ask. You feel OK?"

"Yeah, I'm just nervous. Honestly, I'm a little worried you might get too attached to Allison. She's younger than me and she's got me beat here in the chest department." She motioned at the swell of her breasts under the robe.
 I smiled and tried to reassure her: "I wouldn't worry about that, she isn't you baby. I'm kinda worried about Rick though.. what if your "bad boy" craving comes back and I'm just not bad enough for you anymore?"

She smiled, shaking her head as if this were a non issue. "Trust me baby, we are being PLENTY bad for me."

I wanted to open her robe and fuck her right then but I had to maintain discipline. I left her alone to finish getting ready. An hour later we got in the car and drove to Allison's place.

--------------------------------------

We got to the house and were greeted by the couple that we were about the have sex with, a concept which would have floored me if I'd focused on it too much. The house seemed fairly big for one couple and I wondered if Rick and Allison had other roommates. Both of them were quite gracious and offered us drinks, which we eagerly took. Chelle had a glass of wine before we left to try and loosen up but another liquor drink I was sure would put her inhibitions over the edge.

 Rick was about my height, maybe a little taller. He looked older than us and had black hair pulled back in a ponytail as well as a goatee. He seemed very nice and cordial, although I could tell we were two people who probably had little in common. I tried not to think about what he was going to be doing to Michelle soon, but then again, the thought hadn't sent me running for the hills either. Rick, for his part, looked at Chelle like he'd hit the lottery. She looked gorgeous in the short green sundress she had put on. "Easy access," I though, looking at the way the flimsy material barely covered her ass. I hadn't been privy to what type of underwear she wore underneath tonight but I was suddenly very curious.

Allison had my attention as well. She definitely did the picture justice and then some. She was wearing a low-cut black blouse and jeans that loosely hugged her hips. She was tiny everywhere except on her chest, which was easily a D-cup. Massive, but not inappropriate for her frame. She had straight, neck-length hair that she had dyed black. This added to a bit of a goth look about her with her pale skin and black-painted fingernails. She had a tiny stud in her nose and her face looked extremely cute. I was excited. When Chelle and I started dating, I had resigned myself to thinking that I would probably never get the chance to be with a young thing like Allison again.

After an exchange of pleasantries, a noticeable awkwardness set in. As if sensing this, our hosts quickly separated us, I suppose wanting to remove the tension before second thoughts set in. I followed Allison down the hall while Rick led Michelle up the stairs to another bedroom. I looked back, quickly catching a glimpse of her as she walked upstairs, one hand holding her drink and another on Rick's shoulder. I tried to catch a glimpse of her panties but the angle was all wrong. Then I turned and followed Allison, letting events occur as they may..

--------------------------------------

Allison, as advertised, was indeed a freak. As soon as we got in the bedroom door, she wasted no time.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

She pulled her jeans down off her body, displaying her lack of underwear and a completely bald pussy that was mine for the taking. She then pulled her blouse over her head and was standing there wearing only a see-through black bra that struggled to contain those perfect tits. She continued taking charge, stripping my shirt off before grabbing at my fly.

"I wanna see it. Chelle told me about it but I wanna see it for myself." She cooed. Her tiny hand snaked into my boxers to grab my root. I pulled her in for a kiss, my right hand on the curve of her ass cheeks, my left cupping her titty and manipulating her nipple through the thin fabric. As our tongues danced together for the first time, I realized that she had a stud in her tongue. This was going to be fun.

Allison broke the kiss and grinned. "You've got a nice cock!" It was out in her hand and she stroked it lovingly. "Rick has a great cock too. Chelle's gonna like it a lot."

Oh yeah. Rick. The guy upstairs about to do whatever to my girlfriend. That stung just a little.

I focused back on the sexy, tight just girl in front of me. There would be no limits tonight.

My hands moved to the front of Allison's bra and I unfastened the clasp there, revealing her perky globes in all their glory. They were magnificent: firm with light pink nipples about the size of a silver dollar. I leaned down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth, rolling the left between my thumb and forefinger. Allison gasped and shivered. I picked her tiny body up and threw her on the bed. She giggled and cocked her legs wide open, unabashedly offering herself to me.

I moved to the bed, removing the rest of my clothes on the way and fell back upon those incredible titties. Unlike my ex, who seemingly had very little sensation in her big breasts, Allison was going wild with every lick, pinch, and suck. I could have played with them all night but I wanted to taste her so I began kissing down her flat belly, past her (also pierced) navel, and down to her bare mound. Allison's pussy was as petite as the rest of her form, with barely visible lips and a very neat, soft appearance. I started tracing it's outline with my tongue, barely touching the parts I knew would be most sensitive. She was already wet and I had to fight the urge to simply bury my cock inside of her. Instead, I took my time, sliding my tongue as far as I could into her depths, and then back around to her lips. When I hit her clitoris she gasped and her hands fell to the back of my head. She pulled me tight, then stopped, quickly moving her hands up to cup and squeeze her breasts instead. I ramped up my assault on her clit, occasionally moving down to lap at her lips and the area below her opening. I moved lower and briefly licked her pink little asshole, eliciting a loud squeal from Allison that I wondered if Michelle or Rick heard. I wasn't sure of the layout of the house and thus had no idea where their room was in relation to ours.

I began sucking on Allison's tiny bud and she cried out: "Oh my God I'm gonna cum!" in a cute voice that made my cock throb. Her legs clamped around my head and her thighs shook with her orgasm. I slowed my movements to gentle laps, allowing her to come back to earth.

"My God, I hope your girlfriend eats pussy as good as you do." She breathed with a giggle. To tell the truth, I had almost forgotten that this entire endeavor was supposed to be some kind of testing grounds for an eventual threesome with Michelle. Hearing this reminder only stoked my desire even more that the anticipation of fucking this little tart. Still, I wanted to try as much as I could while I had her alone and without the prying and potentially judging eyes of my girlfriend.

I moved up on the bed and straddled her tiny body, my stiff cock coming to rest between her tits and aiming for her mouth. Good little girl that she was, Allison immediately pressed her mounds together around my cock and made a tight surface for me to fuck. She pulled my cockhead into her tiny mouth, covering it with a generous amount of saliva as lubricant and then allowed me to resume titfucking her. I had never really done this before: my ex had allowed me to try once but she had appeared mostly disinterested and as I result I felt stupid and stopped.

Not Allison. She stuck her tongue out and lapped my cockhead like a cat with a saucer of milk as my tool drove between her tits. "Do you like fucking my big titties?" She asked in her little girl voice. "I love your big titties." I replied with ragged breath.

"You're gonna love my tight little pussy then." she said with a squeak. I got the message and slid free of her chest. As great as the titjob was, I was ready for the main event, so to speak. I slid down and lifted her spread legs wide, marveling at how huge my cock looked against her tiny body. She was incredibly tight, almost virginally so as I pushed into her folds. Allison expressed no discomfort, instead her eyes got big and a grin spread across her face as I pushed my full length inside, stretching her against my hardness. I planted my hands on her hips and just started fucking her hard and deep, causing her titties to swing and shake with every hard thrust against her pelvis.

Allison cried out as her tiny feet bounced against my ass and she exclaimed: "Oh my GOD we are gonna have so much fun!" I suspected she was talking about more than just tonight and my lust churned with the possibilities this suggested. Briefly I thought again of Michelle and wondered how she and Rick were doing. As if reading my mind, Allison's strong kegel muscles clenched my cock and snapped me back to reality. She was an amazing fuck.

I slowed down and we shifted positions with Allison getting on top. Her tiny frame made this simple: She wrapped her legs around my back and we rolled almost effortlessly over until she was in the cowgirl position. This put her tits on display as they shook and jiggled each time she plunged up and down on my dick. Allison came again as she rode, her pussy clenching and milking me. Even her cum-face was adorable: she closed her eyes, lightly cocked her head back and let a squeal escape her lightly parted lips. Her thighs began to shiver against mine.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I had to make a decision.

"Can I cum on your tits?" I asked.

"Lover you can do anything you want to me." She said. This had the twofold effect of both sending me over the edge and also making me regret that I was going over. There was so much more I wanted to do.

I slid out from under her and she deftly maneuvered beneath my cock, pushing her big cans up and out. I gave my shaft a quick jerk and cum exploded from the tip. The shot went a little high and splashed across her cheeks. Allison giggled and kept focused on my spurting member. She decided to assist by wrapping her tits around my dick and helping me jerk the rest of my jism out by jiggling them from below with her hands. The feeling was incredible. Most of my cum landed in the crevice of her cleavage but some escaped to her neck and chin. Once I was spent, she didn't miss a beat, scooping the leavings up with her finger and licking them clean. This girl was incredible.

We lay there afterwards in the dim light, catching our breath. I strained to listed for sound from the others but couldn't. Allison giggled again and kissed me on the cheek. "That was amazing." I wordlessly breathed an affirmative.

"I'm not done with you yet though. I'll be right back." With that, she got up and padded out of the room still naked and partially covered in my hot cum. I was left to my thoughts and heavy breathing for a few minutes before she came back in, a smile on her face and two glasses of whiskey in her hands. She appeared to have wiped off or otherwise removed the rest of the cum.

"I snuck upstairs and listened. it sounds like Chelle is enjoying herself with Rick." She said with a grin. She must have seen something subtle in my face because she then asked: "Does that make you jealous? It shouldn't you know. You're a great lover."

I shook my head "no" and brought her in for a kiss and another feel of those incredible tits. We lay there a bit and sipped our drinks. My ardour had cooled some now that I had cum, and I found myself wondering more and more what Michelle was doing, or what was being done to her. I thought a few times I heard a muffled moan, or a creaking bed, but it may have been my imagination.

Whether she sensed this or not, Allison decided it was time to focus on the present. She unwrapped her petite body from me and slid down towards my legs. Looking me dead in the eye with her cute face turned towards me, she took my somewhat softened cock into her mouth and started to gently suck it. For the first time (other that when we'd kissed), I felt the hard plastic of her tongue stud as it slid along my organ, coaxing it back to life. The stud was just a prop though: Allison was a terrific cocksucker. Her mouth chugged sloppily and my balls lurched as if she were trying to suck the cum right out of my nuts. I stiffened in her mouth as her hard work began to pay off. She started licking all around my shaft, running the stud along it’s length which had both a physical as well as visual effect. She then moved down to my balls, sucking one then the other in her mouth as her hand worked my length expertly.

"I love this cock." She said. The wrongness of this situation just excited me to no end. Allison was probably 24 years old but she looked 18 and had that little girl voice to match. Additionally, she wasn't my girlfriend. My girlfriend was upstairs now getting -

My thoughts shifted again as if on cue as I felt Allison's tongue snake between my cheeks to land on my asshole. Michelle had timidly done this once and would occasionally stick a finger there during oral sex but Allison was going for it. I felt her tongue push into my sphincter as her hand continued tugging me. The sensation was unbelievable. Allison continued for a moment then grinned nastily up at me before resuming the blow job she had started. I was glad we hadn't started this way: Allison was so skilled with her mouth that I might have lost it before even getting into her pussy. As it stood now, she had me fully hard: my cock felt bigger and thicker than ever and I was ready to put it back inside of this sexy little thing. As her head lifted up I positioned her doggy style with her ass in the air. Allison had a little tattoo of a fairy on her left shoulder which I had glimpsed earlier as she ran out of the room. I had slept with more than a few girls with tattoos before and had frankly gotten tired of them. Chelle had none and I had grown to prefer this, but Allison's little pixie tat reinforced the fantasy of being single again and nailing random, young trim. Something about this whole situation was like a welcome vacation from a committed relationship, or a breath of fresh air before going under again. I wondered if Michelle felt the same?

Allison's petite ass beckoned to me and she even gave it a little wiggle. I put my engorged head at her slick entrance and pushed into her, marvelling at how she felt even tighter in this position. I suddenly wished I had a camera: I would have loved to see those perfect tits jiggling beneath as I slammed into her from behind. Allison went wild. This girl came easy and often and I couldn't be more pleased. I hammered away at her for several minutes, loving the sensations of her tight confines.

Allison turned and looked at me, her sweet face looking completely innocent as she asked: "Would you like to put it in my ass?" The thought had certainly occurred to me but this clenched it. Allison had a tight, firm little ass. It couldn't compare with the shapeliness of Michelle's, but it was undeniably cute, just like the rest of her. Besides, I knew if it was anything like her vagina it would be extremely tight and welcoming. Who was I to refuse such an opportunity? Did I want to fuck this petite little thing in the ass? Absolutely I did..

Still looking at me questioningly I grunted to her: "Yes." Allison pulled forward, dislodging my cock as she scrambled to a bedside dresser. She reached in and grabbed a bottle of lubricant. I expected her to just toss it to me but instead she poured a generous amount into her palm and grabbed my dick, sensuously milking it and lubricating it. It felt great. What she did next though really surprised me. She lay down on her back and spread her legs wide, lifting her hips to expose her ass. As I watched, she slid first one, then two lubed fingers into her own tight hole. It was mesmerizing.

"Fuck my little asshole." She said. I moved forward and pressed my cock head at the puckered opening. As my head popped into the tight ring she winced, this time expressing a little discomfort and bringing my thighs to a halt with outstretched hands. "Easy," she said. "you're bigger than Rick and it's been awhile since we've done that." I smiled at this.

I allowed Allison time to get used to my girth and then started fucking her ass for all I was worth. The angle was great as it let me see her cute facial expressions and also allowed me access to her pussy and tits. I slid two fingers inside her and pawed at the walls of her vagina. As with everything we'd done, she went wild. Her right hand furiously mauled her clit while the left squeezed her tits. She clawed and writhed and screamed loudly at my assault. She announced that she was cumming again and her whole body shook violently. I too was close and decided to just let go. My cock spasmed against the tight ring of her sphincter and I shot my load deep inside of her hungry ass. I remained in her for a second, allowing the sensations to subside.
Allison opened her eyes, grinned, and said: "I can feel it."

"What?"

"Your cum in me. In my ass. I can feel it."

I wasn't sure how to reply, nor did she seem to need one. I pulled out and dropped to the bed beside her, spent.

--------------------------------------

As we lay there I asked: "So, did I pass the audition?"

Allison giggled: "It wasn't an audition, silly, but yes."

"Well no, but I thought the point was for us to get more comfortable with each other before we did the three-way. or four-way. Whatever."

Allison smiled and said: "Well, that's part of it. Can I be honest with you about something though?"

"Considering what we just did, I'd say so." I replied.

"I've known Chelle long enough to know she can be kind of possessive at times. Honestly, I really wanted a shot at you alone in case she didn't let me once we all got together."

"Wow."I said, kind of stunned. "You put a lot of thought into this."

"Am I wrong though?" She asked.

"Well, no. At least you wouldn't have been. She's been.. WE'VE been changing a lot lately though."

"Yeah she told me about Eric. I was pretty shocked. I knew them when they were together and they didn't seem that wild. I never really thought they fit together as a couple." She shook her head.

"I'm surprised she told you about that."

Allison shrugged. Her tits jiggled when she did it but I wasn't sure if I had a third go in me, nor did I know how much longer Michelle and Rick might be.

I think I was expecting Allison to offer some kind of advise, or to ask me how I’d felt about my girlfriend’s new found slutty behavior. I would soon learn, however, that Allison wasn’t exactly the introspective type.

"Just go with it, you know? It's all in fun." she said, finally. It was a philosophy that I would come to remind myself of a lot after that night..

-------------------------------------

Allison (or "Allie" as she kept telling me to call her after we'd gotten past the formality of fucking each other senseless) and I lay in bed for awhile longer. We mostly discussed her and Rick's lifestyle. I wasn't sure how much I really wanted to know, frankly, but she volunteered quite a lot. Allie worked part time as a waitress at a local bar, a job she had taken a few years back. Rick was a bartender at the place and they had met there. The relationship had been casual at first but eventually they moved in together. They'd had "a few" experiences with other people and couples, beginning with the time another girl at the bar came home with them. This arrangement seemed to work out just fine for them but I wasn't so sure it sounded like something I wanted as a full time thing. Michelle and I were experimenting, but surely this wouldn't become our lives as well? We were professional people, relatively normal. Well, normal with a rapidly growing adventure streak..

And as we talked, I started missing Chelle more and more. My thoughts drifted towards her experiences. Allie and I finished our conversation and got dressed. I took the remainder of my drink with me and we headed towards the living room.

Our timing couldn't have been better because at that moment Michelle was walking shakily down the stairs. Her hair, which had been perfectly done earlier was a mess: stringy and matted with sweat (and who knew what else). She had a dazed, half smile on her face. Her dress was crumpled and she was carrying her shoes. Rick had beat her downstairs apparently, as he emerged from the kitchen drinking a glass of water. I was a bit taken aback to see that he was still naked. His cock, the cock I knew had been all kinds of up in my girlfriend very recently hung somewhat limp. In spite of what Allie had said earlier, it seemed fairly long to me, of course I couldn't be sure if this was just my mis perception or not.

Michelle glanced briefly at me, then turned towards Rick. As I watched in amazement, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

“Thanks!” he said, in the way one might thank an escort. Michelle didn’t reply but instead reached out with her right hand reached out and gave his softened dick a playful tug. Somehow seeing that, and how casually she had done it (and done so with me in the room) made it real. This had really happened. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

We all said an awkward goodbye and made a vague promise to meet up again. Neither Rick nor Allie pressed the issue of scheduling whatever the next step might be, and this was to their credit as I imagined they knew we had a lot to discuss before then.

There was also the other thing but.. well, it's not time to discuss that..

I took Chelle by the arm and we walked out to the car. When we got in and closed the door I looked at her for the first time. She looked sexy as hell in her post-fuck haze, a string of her hair falling down over her gorgeous face. She looked at me, the haze clearing and shifted in her seat, pulling her leg up and exposing herself to me. I noticed that she, in fact, was not wearing underwear. Her pussy was red and swollen, and what was more, there was clearly cum visible all over her crotch as well as trails of it on her thigh.

"I've been a bad girl." she said and smiled wickedly.

To be continued..
Published 
Written by lemanruss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments