Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Always A Catch, Part Two

"Michelle tells her side of the story on the way home from our first swinging experience."

14
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words


"Ok, tell me what happened." I asked.

My girlfriend, Michelle, and I were driving home after our first swinging experience at the home of another couple that she knew. I had paired up with Chelle's friend, Allison, and while the two of us had gone at each other in most ways I thought possible at that time, Michelle had meanwhile been occupied upstairs with Allison's boyfriend, Rick. Michelle was sitting in the passenger seat beside in the car. She had pulled her legs up and had parted them slightly for my benefit enough to show me that she had indeed been a bad girl. Her bare crotch, visible beneath the hiked-up green sundress she wore revealed all the evidence needed..

"Are you sure you want the details?" She asked, suddenly sounding serious.

"Absolutely. I can't wait to hear them." That probably wasn't completely true, to be honest. This entire lifestyle switch we were making was still a little new and frightening to me, but considering the way I'd just fucked her friend in every orifice, it was fair. And yeah, I was excited.

Michelle pulled her legs up to her chest and crossed her arms over them. I wasn't sure if it was a defensive posture, or maybe she was just cold from the lack of underwear.

"Did you not wear panties tonight? I couldn't tell before."

"No, Rick took them. Actually, he ripped them off of me not long after we got upstairs. My God, I was so bad baby, it's almost embarrassing!"

I decided to get bold: "Did you let him put it in your ass?" That seemed to get it started.

"Oh my God, he was obsessed with my ass! Yes, he put it there. That was actually like the first thing he did."

I took a breath and said: "Alight, alright. Start from the top.."

-----------------------------

"I don't think I let on earlier but I was jealous about you and Allison. It was a good thing we got separated early because I was worried I was going to lose my nerve. I know.. what I did with Eric was pretty bold, but this was different somehow. It's like I was going to be sharing you with someone and I wasn't going to be there. It was like cheating, but I was going to do it too, you know?"

I nodded that I did. I had my own feelings about it but figured this was the time to listen.

"After he led me upstairs I just tried to forget about it. I had knocked that drink that they gave us back pretty quickly, plus the one I'd had at the house. I guess my inhibitions started letting go. When we got up to the room I just went for it. I grabbed his crotch and pulled him in to kiss him. And while I was doing that, it was like I was back in our living room getting videotaped. I imagined you were over in the corner of the room and it made me really hot."

'I think once Rick realized that I was into it, he let go too. I told you, he was obsessed with my ass and he really was. His hands were all over it. He almost ripped my dress pulling it over my head. He sucked on my tits a little, but mostly he was just mauling my butt."

"Well," I said to her: "Allison doesn't have anywhere near as nice of an ass as you do. I guess it's a grass is greener story."

"Yeah, but she's got those big boobs. Did you..?" She started. I raised my hand to stop her.

"Baby, tell your story first. I wanna hear it."

Michelle nodded and continued:

"So anyway he got down on his knees between my legs and just ripped my underwear off. I was shocked because it was one of my favorite pair but it was hot. The next thing I knew he was eating me out and sticking his fingers in me. He has really long fingers."

"And that's not all that was long, huh?" I asked

She grinned: "He had a long dick, but it was skinnier than you. It was different, but I liked it. It didn't hurt when he put it in my ass at all, which was good for me because he really went at it."

"He just stuck it right in, like that?"

"Well no, he ate me for a little bit while I was standing. He was good at it but that goatee of his tickled a little. I noticed he was jabbing his fingers back there, you know, at my.."

"Your asshole." I said and grinned in the dim light of the vehicle's cab. Seeing my grin as approval, Chelle continued:

 "Yeah. My ass. His hands were just all over it. I just felt so nasty about the whole thing and I was also still kind of jealous I guess so I told him he could do anything he wanted to me."

I thought back to Allison saying that but said nothing.

"He took the hint because the next thing I knew I was face down on the bed. I had barely even seen him. I hadn't even seen his dick yet and had only barely got a feel through his pants earlier. I had no idea what I was in for. He kept licking me from behind, running it from my pussy and then all the way up to my ass and back. It was really hot, especially since I couldn't see him. I felt the bed shift a minute and I was kind of disappointed because I was getting somewhere close. Next thing I knew he was back. He must have gotten some lube somewhere because I felt him spread my cheeks open and he pushed it into me. In my ass."

Hearing her say these things I could imagine them perfectly in my head. My girlfriend taking a practical stranger's dick into her most intimate hole mere minutes after we parted ways. God help me, it excited me, and I felt my erection returning. We were still a few miles from home.

"He actually came sort of quickly but that was because he was just so excited. He kept going on and on about my ass and how good it felt. I came too, just from having him back there and just how dirty the whole thing felt. I imagined you again, watching me and what you would think about this stranger being with your girlfriend. I wondered what you were doing with Allison and that excited me too. When I felt him finish he got up and left the room for a minute."

"Wait," I interrupted "He came in your ass?"

 "Mmhmm. I guess he went to clean up a little bit because he came back with a towel for me and a bottle of tequila. We did some shots.. like body shots."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. He was pouring the tequila down the crack of my ass and drinking it. It was kinda nasty but kind of hot."

"Wow. That's a new one."

"I told you he was obsessed!" She laughed. "Mine were a little more normal. I did them off his chest and abs and.. one.. off his dick. It was like being in High School again." She smiled.

"Uh.. you did dick shots a lot in High School?" I asked, partly giving her grief, partly sidetracked with morbid curiosity.

"No! I just meant the body shots thing. And him. Rick. He just had that bad boy thing like I dated back then. It was just kind of a fun flashback."

I nodded. I didn't really want to sidetrack the story any further.

"So the tequila was kicking in and I started feeling kind of silly, but like good silly. I told him that we should go down and listen to you and Allison through the door. He agreed and so we sneaked down, just naked as we had been."

I quickly tried to recall anything audible from my encounter with Allie earlier but all I could really remember was how much she'd squealed and screamed when we fucked. I guess that was enough..

"Now I don't know what you guys were doing but I can't wait to hear because it was loud in that hallway. A part of me wanted to just open the door and start the three-way right then, or maybe just watch. Or stop it even. But that wouldn't have been right. I had her boyfriend's cum in my ass for God's sake. I did that stuff with Eric right in front of you.. and I was turned on too. So was Rick. We stood outside listening and next thing I knew we were kissing again. I felt down there that he was hard and the next thing I knew I was on my knees sucking his dick right outside the door listening to you two. I felt like such a slut."

I was amazed. I'd been so caught up in Allison that I'd never considered that Michelle could be outside the door, much less giving a blowjob there to a man who had just fucked her in the ass..

"He came again, this time in my mouth, though some of it got in my hair somehow. He had, like, one stray shot in him when he was done." She giggled a little and I looked over, noticing the shiny spot near her bangs.

"It felt good too, getting him off with my mouth like that. You don't usually come from that and I was getting self conscious about my skills."

We were getting close to her neighborhood and I hoped she was going to be able to conclude the story before we got to the house because I didn't intend to wait long once we got there..

"So we went back up to the bedroom and had another shot or two. And I told Rick that he was gonna have to get it up again because he had hardly touched my pussy yet.

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

I said it just like that," She said with something like pride.

"He took the hint and went down on me again, and then before I knew it he was face to face with me and had slid in. It was.. good." She paused. "Not better, baby, just.. different, you know? I missed your thickness but just the newness of him felt amazing. With you and even with Eric there was that familiarness but having this guy I barely knew fucking me.. I kept imagining you were watching me the whole time. There was a chair over in the corner of the room where it was dark and I imagined you sitting in it looking while he fucked me."

"Did you come?"

She nodded. "Two more times. I think it was the adventure of it all. I guess it's how you guys always have this urge to try new women. That's why this threesome thing came up in the first place, right?"

I didn't answer. I thought the question might have been rhetorical anyway.

She continued: "And he lasted a long time. I figured you guys would have heard me the way I was hollering."

"Allison went up to your door when we were on a break. I don't know if it was then but she said it sounded like you were having a good time." I informed her. Michelle smiled and looked away as if remembering the sensations. Meanwhile, we were pulling into the driveway.

"Baby he came in me and he said you might want to get it out of me later. Is that a thing you want to do?" She asked. As she did, I looked over. Michelle had parted her legs again slightly. In the light I couldn't see the mess as clearly as I had earlier. Michelle had a peculiar look on her face.

"No, that's not a thing that interests me, baby." I replied, truthfully.

Michelle looked relieved. "OK." She said, closing her legs a little. "Good. I thought that was kinda wierd honestly, but Rick said some guys like that and that he's done it with Allison."

"Well if he does, he's gonna have to get it out of her ass." I said somewhat quietly. Michelle gave me a shocked look and said: "OK baby, when we get inside, it's your turn." She got out of the car and walked up to the house. The rumpled green sundress she wore clung perfectly to her shapely behind.

Yeah, I was gonna tell my side of it. But not yet.

I unlocked the door and opened it. Once we were inside I immediately grabbed the hem of her dress. I kicked the door shut and pulled the dress over her head for it's second journey that night to the floor. My girlfriend stood before me, her skin flushed, her long nipples standing at rapt attention. My eyes again caught the dollop of white jism in her hair, jism that wasn't mine. She looked incredibly sexy and I don't think I'd wanted her this much since the first time I laid eyes on her. I spun her around and then bent her over the arm of the couch. The same couch where, weeks earlier, she had been double-teamed by her ex boyfriend and me and this entire crazy journey had started.

I took my time at first, spreading apart her ass cheeks. Michelle repositioned her legs wider to make this easier. I could see her ravished asshole, red and gaping not unlike when Eric had finished with her. Rick's cum was matted and drying all around the outside of her two holes. Her pussy was similarly red and flushed and absolutely dripping wet. I had to admit I was squeamish about the fact that she was filled with another man's semen but I wanted her too much to stop. I wanted to reclaim her, like I had after Eric. In a quick motion I dropped my pants and my aching cock sprang free. I could feel Allison's dried juices on it's base and I grinned as the memory of earlier returned to me. My dick slid forward easily into her, lubricated by the mixed fluids inside. Chelle cried out as I buried myself to the hilt. Grabbing her hips I began to fuck her sloppy pussy as hard as I could manage. The couch shifted slightly with the force of my thrusting against her. The sensation of her slick, wet, post-fucked hole against my engorged rod was exhilarating and new. She cried out and gripped the cushions of the couch against my assault, screaming out for me to fuck her harder with my big cock. To fill her pussy up.

"That's your pussy baby!" She gasped. That did it for me. I slid my right hand across her supple ass and pressed my thumb between her cheeks. With a quick jab I popped it into her ass as I drove towards my climax. Michelle appeared to cum again and I knew I was close. She was humping her ass against the twin invasion of my cock and thumb, wanting more, trying to push me over.

"Fill me up baby, cum in me! I want to be full of cum." My head swam with pleasure and even with my girlfriend writhing below me my mind wandered. I thought of Allison ("Allie," I reminded myself with a smile.) and the way her tits had felt wrapped around my tool; her tongue stud flicking at the head. Her cute face. I thought of Rick and the look on Chelle's face when she playfully grabbed his dick as we left. I imagined her taking him in the ass earlier. And I wondered just how much fun all four of us might have with each other if this continued..

My thoughts swimming with lewd scenarios and the promise of future debauchery, I came, splashing the walls of my girlfriend's well-used pussy with all of the cum my balls had left, adding my seed to the load Rick had deposited earlier. As I took my final thrusts I marveled at the sensation of how sloppy she felt down there, and rather than bother me this still somehow perversely thrilled me instead. I rarely came inside Michelle. She was on the pill, but I still tended to pull out and come on her, both for the abundance of caution as well as the visual thrill of seeing my seed against her tanned, beautiful skin. But if she was going to accept another man's load I'd be damned if mine wasn't going to be in the fight as well..

We collapsed on the couch, both fighting for our breath. As my heart rate approached something slightly normal, she finally broke the silence.

"Reclaiming what's yours, huh?" She said with a grin.

I nodded. "One down, one to go."

"Two actually." She reminded. "He came in my mouth too, remember?"

Reminded of the insemination hat trick by her casual remark, I again burned a little with jealousy. And to think I'd never been the insecure one in the relationship.. or so I thought. Maybe that was why this was so exciting.. some barriers were breaking down. Others? Who knew yet..

"Well, that might have to wait. I'm honestly a little sore." I said with a chuckle. She smiled and pulled my arms around her shoulders. I was waiting for something else. A discussion about what this all meant, or what was going to happen next, but nothing came. I started to break the silence but realized that she had drifted off to sleep.

Discussions, if they even were a good idea at all, would have to wait. I still hadn't even told her my side of things, thought I found myself cautiously looking forward to doing so after we'd gotten some rest. I hoped a night's sleep wouldn't cast a different glow on the evening's activities but would instead continue to fuel the kind of sex we had been having since the video incident. After laying with Michelle a bit, I untangled myself from her sleeping form, covered her with a blanket, and went to shower off.

---------------------------

Later that evening, with my girlfriend still on the couch enjoying some no doubt well-needed sleep, I lingered awake in a nearby room.

 I had a lot on my mind, obviously, but at the forefront was a memory of earlier when Allie and I we were getting dressed after our romp, trying to make ourselves halfway presentable for our other halves. We kept kissing and grabbing each others bodies occasionally as we did, not unlike two young lovers who didn't want an evening to end, rather than two strangers just meeting for anonymous sex. She had handed me a small slip of paper with a very knowing look on her face and said: "Just between us." She then smiled and stood on her tiptoe to lightly kiss my cheek a final time before walking out of the room.

It was that smile, the subtleties and implications of that devilish expression that were at the forefront of my consciousness in spite of everything else that had happened that night and the weeks before. The smile and that light peck on the cheek. I had gone from meeting her to being in her every hole in the space of a few hours, but that last moment was what I kept returning to as I sat in the dim light of my girlfriend's house, hearing her breathing in deep sleep from the living room.

Printed hastily on the scrap of paper was Allie's phone number.

"Just between us." I thought to myself.

To be continued...
Published 
Written by lemanruss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments