Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An account of cheating with Rach

"These are accounts of some of the times Rach and I have met to play"

9
6 Comments 6
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Friends for years, we'd flirted for ages on the internet. Typing out what we'd do with each other if we ever had the opportunity. We both had partners, but both weren't sexually satisfied. So we tried to figure out ways to meet up, but everything was deemed too risky. And then out of the blue, when we were at her place, our respective partners were downstairs together...

Quickly, she says, we've got maybe 3 minutes. As if prepared for this chance, she'd worn a skirt, and I immediately discovered that she had not worn any panties. The zip on my shorts was already down, my cock free from my boxers a moment later. Guiding me into her pussy from behind, we both sighed as I sunk all the way in. Looking over her shoulder at me, she raised and lowered her hips with urgency, and mine rose to meet her.

My hands on her hips stopped her just short of lifting off my cock, and her movement back down was a desperate slam, trying to create the friction she needed to get off. Her hand was a blur on her clit, and then she clenched, her pussy spasming and drawing me in deeper, a final thrust, hanging on to her hips and I was there too, 1,2,3 and 4 spurts, every one of them in panting quiet, trying not to give us away. A step back, she adjusts her skirt, my zip goes up and we walk away.

The next time was just as urgent. On a day when I'd pulled a sick day to meet her in the morning, she rings to say her partner has finally left for work, and I can finally come over. She's now late for her own work, but still wants me to come over.

Combining her getting ready for work and our fun, her back is pushed against the wall of the shower, our moans filling the bathroom as she grabs my ass in return and pulls me tighter to her, pushing me even deeper inside her. I'm leaning back to admire her boobs and to watch my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Then I'm grabbing her hips, pushing her away for a second so my cock springs free, spinning her around and pinning her to the wall from behind.

Now my cock is slamming into her pussy from behind, my hands reaching around her - one onto her clit, rubbing fast and the other grabbing hold of her breast as I fuck deep and fast into her feeling her pussy spasm around me and then empty my balls as I thrust into her for the last time. We collapse out of the shower, she dresses quickly and I'm kicked out as she goes to work.

Rachael, she's called Rachael, although I think I've always only ever called her Rach. Our next outing was to a swingers club together. The suspicion of her car at my place or vice versa was too risky, so we went out together, having made appropriate excuses to our partners. The club was private, was cash only (hotels have an annoying habit of being easily traced!) and we'd both often talked about being open to other people getting involved in our fucking.

We'd met them in the hot tub, and I think they sensed we were new. They told us about the private rooms, and as much fun as watching the free for all orgy in the main public area was, I don't think we were ready for that yet.

With the door locked behind us, the other girl took the lead, and she seemed to know what she wanted. Guiding Rach onto all fours, she lay on her back in front of her and placed her pussy in front of my lover's face, and Rach didn't need much encouragement to lean forward and taste her. They must have done this before, because her boyfriend was already behind Rach, positioning his cock at her entrance while his girlfriend was beckoning me to her mouth. With a grunt his cock is in my lover, and suddenly everything moved quickly - his thrusts into her pushing her face into his girlfriend, her moans now muffled by my cock buried in her throat.

I'm getting the sight of my life: my lover's hips are tightly held as she is being fucked hard and fast from behind. She's on all fours, but her head is lowered down with her tongue working around and around this girl's clit, two fingers inside her. The girl is responding, and her moans are muffled by the fact that she is giving me the most enthusiastic, wet, sloppy blowjob of my life, her hands wrapped around me, pumping me quickly.

She cums quickly, rewarding my lover's tongue with her thighs gripping around Rach's head. Her boyfriend is talented, and soon Rach is cumming too, looking behind her to encourage him to cum with her. He is already there, emptying himself deep inside the new found pussy licker.

Expectantly Rach looks back past the naked body of her new lover, and watches her mouth expertly bring me off, my cock springing free at the last second and sending arc after arc of cum over her breasts, nearly down to where Rach is watching from. Not 5 minutes have passed, but that was one hell of an intro to group sex.

We went back of course, it was as close to a risk free place to meet as possible. This time we watched for some time, and eventually chose a couple we wanted to play with. Rach went to grab a final drink before we were going to go talk to them, but by the time she got back, the couple had gone.

I'd watched them go into a private room, but they'd left the door open. This was the sign that they could still be joined, but obviously they'd been so turned on by the scenes around them, that they had gone off to fuck. Maybe they weren't together outside of this club either. God knows, I'd have happily just fucked Rach all night myself.

Her boyfriend stopped fucking her to look at who had entered the room. She followed his gaze, wondering what had stopped him. She lay underneath him, completely standard missionary fucking. I can see why Rach had chosen this couple. He is lean and muscular, but not too big. His cock is now hovering just outside his girlfriend's pussy, and it's nice. Hard for a guy to say, but it's nice. 7 inches or so, straight, even, very very erect and a slick coating from her pussy on it. And she. Well she is stunning. Short black hair, twin tattoos on her flat stomach, just some pretty artwork that perfectly offsets her muscular physique. Abs that are slightly sweaty from her recent fucking, defined arms and legs and perfectly in proportion boobs- C if I had to guess, but as she's lying on her back, probably bigger.

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy



Our next move is to close the door - I think we all want to be uninterrupted from here. This time Rach takes the lead on our behalf, lying next to the girl on her back and just spreading her legs. It's such a simple move, but it makes so obvious what she wants. Unable to resist, the boyfriend moves over a metre and now his cock hangs just above Rach's pussy. That leaves his girlfriend free for me to kneel over, my cock now exactly where his used to be.

The girls look at the men above them for a second, then nearly together reach for our hips and guide us down. There's still an implied waiting for permission there, and it's just been given. My cock touches the edge of her pussy, and I watch Rach's pussy being slowly filled by him. I match his thrusts and feel the unfamiliar pussy surrounding me.

I look at her for the first time while inside her, and follow her eyes to her boyfriend's cock. Watching your partner getting fucked while fucking someone else is a very strange experience, but watching Rach staring down at my cock in a strange pussy, I realized that we had matched the timing of our thrusts.

Wanting to get the attention of the girl my penis was inside, I break the pacing and start giving her slow, slow strokes. She responds to the slowing of the pace by rubbing her clit in equally slow movements, really enjoying the build up. Her boyfriend now matches this pace, and Rach wriggles her hand between the two of them to reach her own clit.

The two girls are now back to staring at each other's pussies, and their pace quickens, fingers moving more and more rapidly over their own clits. I keep my pace nice and slow: I've always loved watching a girl make herself cum, and having two doing so right now would probably get me over the edge much too fast if I was fucking at any sort of speed.

Then something wonderful happens: I watch in awe as Rach's hand moves off her own clit and over to where my penis joined my new lover and starts working on her clit. This is soon mirrored, and now two of them are furiously frigging each other's clits. We concentrate on giving them enough hard cock to let them cum, without cumming ourselves as this is an amazingly hot scene to be watching, let alone a part of. The pussy around my cock is tight, and grips me hard as Rach's fingers get her off. I hold back as best I can, wanting this to last forever. Rach then cums as hard as I have ever seen her cum, nearly bucking off her rider.

I know she is sensitive after she cums, and she manage to roll him off her as she writhes in the pleasure of her release. Facing the girl who had just given her this orgasm, Rach reaches for her face and they share a kiss, my cock now just held still in her pussy as she slowly clenches and releases in the afterglow of her own cum. As they break from the kiss, they look up and saw the two of us looking rather pleased with ourselves, but also a little expectant.

"Should we let them cum?" asked Rach with an evil grin.

"I think they've earned it", was the reply.

On my feet standing above these two gorgeous girls, I knew this was a scene I would never forget. Rach was working on the boyfriend's cock with the skills that I had enjoyed on many an occasion, and my cock was getting equally talented treatment. The girls were on their knees in front of us, and when it became obvious that we were both close, they held our cocks pointed at their mouths, about 6 inches away and jerked us off.

My cum hit Rach's neck, then the aim was adjusted and my next two spurts went directly into the mouth that had gotten me there. Likewise, the crossing of streams meant that a Rach took the third and fourth bursts from the cock he was holding in her mouth, the first two having hit the side of the face of his girlfriend, matting her hair.

I honestly don't remember anything else about that night, how we said goodbye, left the room or anything. I can never get past that image of the two cum covered girls in front of me when I think about that night.

We weren't exclusive, hell we both still had our partners, but I admit I was a little nervous about her latest request. But everything we'd done together so far had been amazing, so I went with it. His name was Jason, and he'd been another close friend of Rach's throughout the years. He had a reputation as a lady's man, but Rach said that in 15 years they had been friends, somehow the two of them had never hooked up.

We both cared for her deeply, but you wouldn't know it at that moment. She lay on her back, screaming uncontrollably, and we weren't stopping. I could feel him match my every move, the thin layer between us doing nothing to prevent me feeling the contours of his cock. She'd insisted we go slowly, but right now we were madly thrusting, humping, fucking, and although she was screaming, there was no way we were going to stop.

Her weight was on me, her back towards me, and with every thrust, his weight added to that. I had her by the hips, and I could feel the sweat running over her ass and onto me. Ah, her ass. My cock was now sliding so easily in and out of that formerly tight hole, as his cock matched my rhythm in her pussy. Her screams were of total submission, giving in completely to the feeling of two cocks inside her at once.

My slightly narrower cock seemed now to be a perfect fit for her ass, and his wider, longer cock had previously made her think she could not possibly take any more, and yet here she was, taking more. It couldn't last forever, there was just too much energy and friction. She went first, and that set us off, and by the time I took my softening cock slowly out of her dripping ass, she was already bathing in the afterglow of a fantasy fulfilled.

I see her less often now, the normality of our daily lives encroaching too much on fantasy fulfillment. But I can be sure if the stars align, if partners are away, time is found and we meet up again, that I'll have more stories to share.

Published 
Written by p1ayful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments