Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unconventional Love

"It wasn't what they expected love to be like, but it worked for them!"

34
9 Comments 9
13.6k Views 13.6k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Tim and Amy had been married for about five years when it happened. They had been wonderful years and were both very happy and looking forward to a long happy life together. But then something happened that was to alter both of their lives.

Amy and Rebecca had always been close even as children. Rebecca and her parents had moved in to the house next door when she was just six years old. Amy was eight at the time and as Rebecca moved in, Amy watched them unload the U-Haul truck. From the moment the two girls met, the pair were inseparable. Growing up in their Brooklyn brownstone, they lived a pretty ordinary childhood. Both girls went to the same school three blocks away, walking together when they were both old enough to attend school.

The neighborhood got to know the girls as inseparable - where you found one, the other wasn't far off. They were so often seen together that people stopped referring to them individually, instead just asking about "the girls". They were well known in their small neighborhood area. As they walked to school or to the park, they were always welcomed with a smile and returned theirs as well.

As the girls got older and boys became the topic of many of their conversations, they shared all their secret crushes and who around the school was hot. Before long Amy was old enough to start dating, and Rebecca enviously looked out the window when her best friend went off to a date with a boy. She was eager to begin dating herself, and couldn't wait until she was getting into a boy's car and driving off to who knows what fun times they would have together.

But Rebecca wasn't as fortunate as her older friend. Her love life was filled with fits and starts, heartbreak and rejection. While Amy had solid, long lasting relationships, Rebecca seemed destined to bounce from one guy to the next with no real lasting connection.

Amy was there for her friend when Rebecca's parent split up just after Rebecca graduated high school. Rebecca's dad left the state and her mom had to move into a smaller place in a different neighborhood.

Amy and Tim met at a party one of their mutual friends threw and almost from the moment they met, they knew they would be together. The two dated for about a year before he popped the question. She thought he was a good enough catch to hang on to, and they were married about four months later. Rebecca was naturally Amy's maid of honor for the ceremony and the two of them spent many happy hours planning the wedding down to the most minute detail.

One spring day, Amy and Tim were sitting at home talking about where they wanted to go on their vacation. They were discussing some different possibilities when suddenly the phone rang.

Amy was closer to the phone so she picked it up. "Hello?" she said.

At first Tim didn't pay too much attention to what was being said, but when Amy became concerned about what she was talking about, his ears pricked up and he started listening closer. Amy's emotional state got higher and higher and he could see that what she was discussing was a serious matter. She hung up the phone and turned to Tim.

"What's going on?" he asked her before she could tell him.

"That was Rebecca's mother. Rebecca is over at her house right now. I guess the guy she was dating dumped her for someone else and Rebecca is beside herself crying about it. Her mom is worried about her and called me to ask if I would come over and talk to her," Amy said.

"Poor girl. She has had the worst luck when it comes to guys that I have ever seen." he said.

"Yeah but I thought that maybe this time would be different. After all, she has been with him for a year. From what I was able to get from her mother, Rebecca and her guy were out last night having dinner. She thought he was going to propose to her but instead he used the occasion to tell her he wanted out of the relationship. He had someone new and wanted to break up with her." Amy explained.

"Damn, that is rough," Tim sympathized. He felt sorry for Rebecca. She was a nice girl, she just had lousy choice in men.

"I'm going to go over there and see what I can do to help. I'll be back in a couple hours hon," Amy said.

"Okay. Tell 'Becca I am sorry," Tim said.

"I will," Amy said as she walked out the door.

Amy went over to Rebecca's mother's house and both Amy and her mother tried to console Rebecca. They told her she was better off without the bum, that she deserves someone who will treat her right - all the typical things you tell someone when they have been jilted.

Rebecca listened indifferently to their words. She had heard it all before and as well intentioned as they were, they weren't really helping. They all sat around the dining room table talking and bad mouthing men in general, until Rebecca began to tire of the whole subject. It was getting late anyway, and Amy wanted to get back to Tim. So Amy and Rebecca got ready to leave.

"Amy, could you take me home? Mom picked me up and I don't want to trouble her for a ride all the way back to my place. If you don't mind, that is."

"Sure, no problem 'Becca. Let's go then." The two girls then left and headed for Rebecca's house. Rebecca had moved out of her mother's home a couple years earlier, and now lived across town.

On the way, Rebecca continued talking about her situation. The more she talked, the more Amy saw how dejected and melancholy her friend was.

"Okay, girl, you are coming home with me. We'll swing by your place and you can pack a few things, then you are coming to stay with Tim and I for a few days. You don't need to be in a lonely old house all by yourself right now," Amy said.

"What about Tim? What will he say about this? I don't want to be a problem," Rebecca said.

"Nonsense. Tim will be happy to have you as am I," Amy said. So the girls went to Rebecca's house and she packed a couple suitcases with the things she would need for a few days at Tim and Amy's. Then they went on home.

"Honey, I'm home!" Amy said as she walked in the door. Tim came around the corner and saw Rebecca, and then he noticed the suitcases.

"Tim, I've told Rebecca that she can stay with us a few days. I didn't want her wandering around in that big empty house all alone right now," she said.

"Of course. Come on in Rebecca, we have plenty of room. Let's put your things in the spare bedroom," Tim said, picking up her suitcases.

"Thank you, Tim... thank you for everything. I won't be any trouble," Rebecca said.

"I know you won't 'Becca. I'm not worried about that at all," Tim said with a smile. He put the suitcases on the bed for her and left her to unpack and get settled in. Tim went into the living room to talk to Amy. Soon Rebecca joined them in the living room and they all sat and talked until finally it was time for bed.

Tim and Amy and Rebecca settled quickly in a comfortable rhythm and everyone was enjoying the way things were going. It helped that there was already a spare room and a second bath in the house so there was no crowding and bathroom scheduling issues. Things were working out and everyone was happy.

But about a week into this new arrangement, Tim and Amy were in bed enjoying each other when Rebecca got up to use the bathroom and on her way back to bed, she heard noises coming from their bedroom. She knew Amy's voice and from the sound of things, it was getting pretty hot in that room. So Rebecca decided to sneak a peek and see what she was up to.

"Ohhhh, Tim! Yess... right there, baby, right there!" Amy moaned as Rebecca watched through the crack of the door. Tim's face was buried between Amy's wide spread legs and Amy was clutching at the bed sheets like she was about to fall off. Amy arched her back as she enjoyed being feasted on by Tim's eager mouth. Tim was very good at pussy eating and Amy was loving every lick and lap of his talented tongue.

Rebecca watched as her friend twisted and writhed under Tim's oral assault. She watched Amy's quivering legs as she got closer and closer to the edge. Rebecca licked her lips absently as she viewed the erotic scene before her. She could feel her own passions building and her breath got quicker as she watched Amy and Tim. Without thinking, Rebecca's hand strayed to her breast and she began playing with her nipple, running her finger around the hard bud and pinching and tugging gently on it.

Tim had moved up from between Amy's legs and was sucking and licking Amy's breasts, chewing on the stiff throbbing nipples as Amy ran her fingers through his hair and pushed his mouth down harder, wanting him to take in more of her creamy soft flesh. Amy had her legs wrapped around Tim and was raising her hips at him, humping him and goading him into fucking her.

"Dammit Tim, fuck me! Fuck me now! I want that big beautiful cock inside me now!" Amy said a little too loudly.

"Shhh! You want to wake up 'Becca!" Tim said, clamping his hand over her mouth. Silencing her like that only made Amy hotter.

"Mmm fffmmm!" Amy moaned under his hand.

Amy moved her hand down to finger her dripping ravenous pussy. She was almost out of her mind with lust and she couldn't wait for Tim to stop his teasing. Her pussy needed attention now! Amy moaned again as two fingers parted her thick lips and plunged easily into her steamy depths.

Rebecca too found herself needing. As she watched her best friend in the throes of passion, she felt her own pussy getting wetter and wetter. She slipped her free hand under the waistband of her skimpy panties and down to her own drooling pussy. She was soaked! Rebecca bit her lip to stifle a moan as she stood there in the doorway, playing with her own pussy while watching her best friend get fucked senseless!

Tim moved up and kissed Amy hard and deep as he positioned himself over her. As they kissed and their tongues played together like a couple snakes wrestling, Tim lowered himself onto her. His hard cock slipped easily into her slick tunnel, despite its size.

Amy moaned into Tim's mouth as Tim stretched her pussy wide, pushing deeper and deeper into her until he was completely inside her. Amy threw her arms around his neck as he began pumping hard, fast, and deep into her. Amy liked to be hard fucked and Tim was not disappointing her.

A few minutes of hard pounding and Amy was on her crest. She struggled to hold out for as long as she could, wanting to share her orgasm with Tim. But Tim was thrusting in and out of her like he wanted to pound a hole through her and Amy couldn't hold out any longer.

"Oh god, Tim! I'm cumming... I'm cuuuummminnggg!! Ohhhhhffuuuccckkk!" Amy screamed as she arched her back and clawed desperately at the sheets. Tim also had reached his limit and Amy's orgasm triggered his own. He bit her shoulder as he filled her spasming pussy with his hot cum, mixing with hers and pouring out of her to soak the sheets below them.

Rebecca watched breathlessly as Amy and Tim came down from their rapture. Then she turned and horny and frustrated almost to the point of crying, she went back to her room to try to somehow fall asleep.

The next morning, the three of them gathered at the dining room table for breakfast. Amy and Tim were in a good mood, but Rebecca was strangely silent. As Tim got ready for work and Amy made his lunch, Rebecca just sat at the table quietly moping. Tim left for work and Amy poured a couple cups of coffee and came over to he table to sit with Rebecca.

"Ok 'Becca, what's up? You haven't said more than two words all morning. And that isn't like you. You are the 'morning person' here," Amy said, pushing a cup of coffee in front of her. Rebecca took the cup in her hands mumbling a soft "thanks" and took a drink of the coffee.

"That's it! You tell me what's going on right now girlfriend. I invited you to come stay with us so you wouldn't be all depressed, and here you are blue as a jaybird."

"Oh Amy! I am so sorry! It's just... Oh, I don't know what I'm going to do!" Rebecca finally said, breaking down and sobbing, her face in her hands.

"What's wrong, honey?" Amy said rubbing her back, concerned that her friend was hurting and not knowing why or what to do about it.

"I'm never going to find someone to love me!" Rebecca said into her hands.

"Nonsense, 'Becca. You are a beautiful, caring, special person. I'm sure you will find someone one of these days. You are too sweet a girl to be all alone," Amy said, trying to cheer her up.

"Do you really think so, Amy? Do you think I'll ever find someone like you found Tim?"

"Of course. Tim and I met at a party. There's nothing magical about that. We met and we hit it off. You just have to get out there and make yourself available. No one is going to come to the house here looking for you. Like the saying goes, sometimes you have to kiss a lot of toads to find your prince. So pucker up sweetie!" Amy said, smiling.

Rebecca looked up from her hands at Amy. Her face was streaked as her mascara had run and her cheeks were wet with tears.

"Can I tell you a secret? You can't tell Tim though or I would just die of embarrassment!" Rebecca said. After swearing her best friend to secrecy, Rebecca confided in Amy.

"Last night I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I heard you and Tim in the bedroom and... well the door was open a bit and... I peeked in to see what was going on. You and him were having sex and I sort of watched," Rebecca said.

"You what?!" Amy said, turning red at the news.

"Don't be mad, Amy! I didn't mean to, it's just you were having such a great time I couldn't help it. It was amazing, girl!" Rebecca said, grasping Amy's hand as she spoke. "I went to bed afterwards so damn horny and missing a man so much, I didn't sleep much last night. I cried and cried almost the whole rest of the night. That's why I was so quiet this morning. I need to get fucked like you did last night so much I can taste it!"

Amy listened to her friend and felt sorry for her. Amy knew what she was going through - she had been here with her before. And she too had felt the pain of loss, although not nearly as often as Rebecca had. She wanted to help her hurting friend but didn't know how to at first. Then an idea came to her head.

That night when her and Tim were in bed, she turned to him.

"Tim sweetheart, I need to talk to you about something," she began.

"Uh-oh, this sounds serious," Tim said, sitting up a bit and looking at her.

"It is. Now you can't tell Rebecca because this was told to me in confidence, but last night when you and I were having sex, Rebecca peeked in on us. She said she had gotten up to use the bathroom and heard us. So she peeked in and then started watching us," Amy explained.

"Oh really?" Tim said a little curious.

"Yeah she said we were amazing!" she said, giggling.

"Well you know I aim to please!"

Yeah, you do that. But that's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about. See 'Becca is hurting... in a bad way. She thinks she won't ever find anyone who will love her and she tells me that she is so horny and so frustrated she can taste it," Amy said.

"I can imagine. I mean her ex-boyfriend left her to run off with someone else. He wasn't very diplomatic about it either!" Tim said. "But why are you telling me this?"

"Well, I had an idea. What if you... um... what if you and her..." Amy tried to say.

"You mean you want 'Becca and I to have sex?" Tim said incredulously.

"Well it's not like you would be cheating on me. I already know it - hell it was my idea. And 'Becca is a good friend to you and my best girlfriend. We would be helping her," Amy said.

"I don't think Rebecca would appreciate a pity-fuck though, do you?"

"Well, I didn't mean it that way. You'd have to figure a way to approach it so she wouldn't think it was a pity-fuck!" Amy said.

"And how do you propose I do it then? I can't just walk up out of the blue and say 'Hey Rebecca, let's go have sex - Amy is cool with it!', you know!"

"I don't know, Tim. I just know she feels worthless and like no one will ever be able to love her. And she is horny and needs a man. I'm just trying to help her," Amy said lowering her head, almost sorry she brought the whole idea up.

"I know, sweetheart. You are a good friend and I know you are only trying to help. Let me think about it for a couple days and see what I can figure out," Tim said, kissing his wife good night.

It was a week or so later when Tim called Amy up at home.

"Hi honey. Listen, can you come down to the office for a little bit. Make up some excuse so you can come alone, I want to talk to you about Rebecca's problem. I have an idea and I want to run it past you and see what you think," he said.

"Okay, I will pretend that you forgot some important papers here at home and I have to bring them to you," Amy said.

"That's fine, I'll see you in a little bit," he said.

So Amy took some papers from his home desk and put them in a big manila envelope and told Rebecca that she had to take them to his office and she would be back in a bit.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

She left and drove to Tim's office so they could talk.

"Hi honey, okay shut the door and let's talk about your friends situation," Tim said as Amy walked into his office. Amy shut the door and took a seat to listen to what Tim had in mind.

"Now I have been thinking on the situation with Rebecca, and I think I have an idea. But of course, I want you to hear it so you will know what's going on and you won't be shocked when it happens," Tim said. Then he began to describe what he had in mind, scripting out the events and hopefully the reactions from the players involved. A half hour later, Amy left Tim's office smiling because she knew her husband was going to help her best friend. And with a little luck, all this would bring the three of them much closer.

It was decided the following night to give the plan a try. It was a Friday night and Tim had gotten off work and came home.

"Get dressed girls, I'm taking you both out to dinner tonight!" he said as he walked in the door.

"Oh? Something happen at work that put you in such a good mood?" Amy asked.

"No I just want to take my two girls out to dinner! Now scoot!" he said, slapping both girls on the ass as they walked past him. The girls giggled and went into their rooms to get dressed.

Soon the two girls come out of their rooms and into the living room where Tim was waiting. "We're ready!" they chimed together. Tim was sitting in his chair reading the newspaper and folded it down to look at the girls. His jaw dropped as he beheld the two visions of loveliness before him.

Amy was dressed in a sexy halter-top mini-dress made from a red shimmering material and cut almost embarrassingly high with a deep V front that extended to just above her beltline, showing off her 34D breasts to full advantage. Rebecca on the other hand had chosen a black leather skirt that looked like it had been painted on. It, too, was distractingly short. She wore a matching leather-look corset top that laced up the front and was cut low across the top to show off her 36C's. Both girls had the makeup done to perfection and both girls looked stunning.

"Holy shit, girls!" Tim said when he finally remembered he had the ability to speak. "You two look absolutely gorgeous!"

The two looked at each other and giggled like high school girls, then each took one of Tim's arms and he walked with his prizes out to the car. They drove to a very nice restaurant and had a lovely dinner. Just before their dinners arrived, Amy excused herself to go use the restroom, giving Tim a small rub on his leg with her foot as she got up - a signal to him.

"You know, 'Becca, you look amazing tonight. I am so glad you agreed to come stay with us. As a man, it's kind of an ego boost to have two such beautiful women living with me!" Tim said.

"Thanks Tim. I'm glad I agreed too. You and Amy have been so sweet to me since I came to stay with you. I don't know how I will ever be able to thank you for your hospitality."

"Well, you just keep looking like that and we'll call it even!" he said, smiling.

Rebecca smiled shyly and placed a hand on Tim's thigh. "You're gonna make me blush, Tim!"

"I'm just happy that you are smiling again, hon. It looks good on you."

About that time, Amy came back to the table. "And what have you two been up to while I was away?" she said playfully.

"Oh just talking sweetheart," Tim said, winking at Rebecca. Rebecca smiled shyly again.

They ate their dinners and talked about maybe going to the beach the following weekend which happened to be a three-day weekend for Tim. After dinner they headed for home, all three full from dinner and happy that the evening went so well.

That night in bed, Amy turned to Tim "Thank you, Tim for tonight. I think it made Rebecca feel a lot better. I don't know what you said to her when I was in the bathroom, but it worked. I haven't seen her this happy since she came to stay here with us."

"I didn't say anything that wasn't true. I told her how beautiful she was tonight and that we were both happy she agreed to stay with us," he said. "I told her how I felt it was an ego boost to have two beautiful women living with me!"

"Well it worked. When her and I went into the restroom just before we left the restaurant, she told me how special you had made her feel. That was very sweet Tim. I appreciate your being so kind and so sweet to Rebecca," Amy said, kissing him.

A little while later Tim got up to get a drink of water. Amy had fallen asleep and he didn't want to wake her so he went into the kitchen where it was quieter. But as he walked down the hallway, he heard some noise ahead of him in the kitchen. He turned the corner to see Rebecca bent over with her head in the refrigerator looking for something.

"Can I help you find something?" he said. Startled, Rebecca stood up quickly spinning around and spilling a glass of icewater on her. Rebecca was wearing a semi-sheer babydoll negligee with ruffled edges and a thong panty. The water she spilled on her only made the filmy fabric more transparent and the coldness of the water made her nipples harden and poke at the fabric like it wanted to punch holes in it.

"Oh Tim! You scared the daylights out of me!" she said, not yet realizing that he could see just about everything through the thin, wet, material. Suddenly it hit her that she was standing there soaking wet with only the paper-thin babydoll between her and complete nudity.

"Ohmygod Tim!" she squealed, "You can see me!" She tried to cover herself up with her arms, but did a poor job of it. Tim smiled and stepped forward, taking her in his arms.

"It's okay 'Becca, it's okay," he reassured her. She looked up at him. The feeling of his strong powerful arms wrapped tightly around her and his warm smile caused her to relax and she melted into him.

"You know Rebecca, dressed like this you sure look sexy. This babydoll is very appealing," he said, his face mere inches from hers. She could feel his hot breath on her cheek as he spoke.

"But I'm all wet," she whispered hoarsely.

"Are you? Are you wet 'Becca?" he asked.

"Yesss..." Rebecca moaned softly. She knew he was talking about more than the spilled water. He pulled her closer and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her. She could see she wasn't the only one who was terribly aroused at this chance encounter.

"Tim, please... what about Amy?" she asked. The last thing Rebecca wanted was to hurt her friends - the two who had taken her in and shown her such kindness. And Amy was her best friend in the world.

"Don't worry about it, honey, Amy knows how I feel about you. It's totally cool with her. We talked about that even before you came to stay with us. Amy knows I have had a 'thing' for you for a long time now," he said, placing his forehead against hers as he spoke, their lips barely brushing each others.

"You have?" Rebecca sighed softly, "Why didn't you say something before?"

"Well you were in a relationship and then I met Amy and the timing just didn't work out," he said, "But now you are here in my home and unattached..."

"Tim, I..." she started. But Tim put his finger to her lips to silence her, then pushed her up against the kitchen wall, working his way between her legs.

"I want you," he said, crushing his lips against hers. He pressed in against the girl and she yielded completely, throwing her arms around his neck and hopping up to wrap her legs around his waist. She wanted him as well and would give herself to him totally.

Tim carried her in this reverse piggyback into the front room and laid her on the couch. She lay back and spread her legs, inviting him to take his pleasure in her. Tim knew that she had watched them the other night, so he wanted to show her what she had witnessed first hand. He knelt in front of her and put his face close to her soaked panties. Tim inhaled her musky scent deeply as Rebecca groaned her approval. His kissed the inside of each thigh and playfully bit them as Rebecca's pussy fluttered. Then he leaned forward a bit more and ever so slowly, he licked her from asshole to clit in one long lap. Rebecca arched her back as she felt his tongue touch her through the thin material and she grabbed the back of the couch.

"Ohhhhgoddd!" Rebecca moaned aloud. Tim's tongue was the match that started her fire burning. He sat back on his heels and slowly pulled her panties down over her hips. Rebecca helped him by wriggling out of them, eager to have that tongue inside her instead of just teasing her.

Tim was just as eager to taste her and as she opened her legs to him, he dove into her pussy as if he'd been starving. He shoved his tongue deep into her soft, wet folds and began devouring her. He plunged in and out of her, sucking her clit into his mouth and trapping it with his teeth while his tongue flicked over the bud, then lapping up the juices his efforts brought out of her.

It had been a long time since anyone had gone down on her and never with such ferocity and vigor. She had never felt anything like it and it drove her out of her mind.

"Ohmygod! Ohh, Timmm...!" she moaned long and low as the sensations he was producing flooded her brain and sent the room spinning. She closed her eyes and reached up to fondle her breasts through the fabric of her babydoll.

Tim's tongue played and teased her pussy, licking her in long wide licks then plunging into her like a small cock, then circling around her clit to flick the tip across her sensitive bud. Rebecca moaned, gasped, and sighed as she twisted her hips and bucked her hips up in an effort to get him to hit all of her buttons. And he did too, he played her like a concert pianist plays a Steinway grand piano. He smiled to himself as she writhed and twisted under him, knowing that the more she struggled the more she liked what he was doing. He was enjoying driving this hot young girl mad. She had been a long time without any kind of sexual pleasure - that ended tonight!

"Oh fuck, Tim... I'm gonna cumm! I'm gonna... cuuummm... Ohhhhh fuuuuckkkkkmeeeeee!" she cried out as her floodgates opened up. Rebecca arched high, raising almost completely up off the couch as an incredible orgasm took control of her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her breath stopped as every fiber of her being was strummed at the very same instant. She froze in this arch, her legs shaking violently from the strain and her fingers curling into fists as she fought to regain control.

After an eternity in this state, her body could no longer handle it. She collapsed, totally spent, back on the couch, gasping for breath and drenched in sweat. Her body still twitched and jerked as the last spasms coursed through her anytime he touched her.

Tim wasn't finished with her yet. He still wanted to pleasure her not to mention he wanted his chance to cum as well! So as she lay there unable to move, He moved up her once again until he eye to eye with her. His raging cock aimed at her pussy as if it knew just what to do and he brought the head of his hard cock closer and closer, until it slipped past her outer lips and nestled against the very entrance to her.

"Wait! Please Tim!" she begged. She was still coming down from her previous orgasm. But Tim knew what he wanted to do and waiting wasn't part of the plan. He eased himself forward slowly as her begging turned from words to a low moaning.

"Ohhhhhh Godddddd Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she felt him push himself deeper and deeper. Rebecca hadn't had anything bigger than her fingers inside her in so long that she felt almost virginal again. But Tim was stretching her wider than she could remember being stretched, even when she was having regular sex. Tim's cock felt enormous and a thought flashed through Rebecca's tattered mind that he might just be too big. What if she couldn't take him all the way? Would he be disappointed? Would she be able to cum with him stretching her and filling her so much? She didn't care... the feeling of Tim's huge cock pounding deeper and deeper into her very core was too delicious.

At last Rebecca felt him pushing on her cervix and at the same time she felt his balls slapping against her ass. She knew he was in as deep as he could go. And it felt glorious! Tim paused fully in her and let her adjust to him. He knew she was not used to being so full and he didn't want to hurt her.

"Oh Tim! Oh you feel so wonderful so deep in my pussy! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby!" she groaned.

"That's just what I'm going to do... I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll never forget tonight!" he growled into her ear. Rebecca moaned her approval as he pulled back until only the mushroom head of his cock remained inside.

Without warning he suddenly shoved completely back in and began pounding Rebecca's pussy so hard that he knocked the breath from her each time he bottomed out. She grunted with each thrust but she didn't mind. She wanted it hard, fast, and deep... and Tim was delivering everything she could hope for!

He pounded and pounded her each thrust going all the way down until his balls slapped her ass, then pulling all the way out until he was barely inside her at all. Over and over he drilled her and she grunted with every thrust. She was in heaven! Never had Rebecca been fucked so hard and so aggressively. Tim was an animal and she was his prey!

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh... That's it Tim! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, dammit! Ohh, fuck!" Rebecca moaned her encouragement to him as he pummeled her abused pussy. Tim continued giving her everything he had as she got closer to another earth-shattering orgasm.

"Ohhh Tim! I'm cumming again! Ohhhfuuuccckk!" she cried. Rebecca grabbed hold of Tim's neck as her orgasm hit, holding on for dear life as once again her world spun out of control. She gasped and moaned and cried as wave after wave of ecstasy overcame her.

Even before her orgasm had completely left her, Tim had stood up, grabbed Rebecca by the hair and dragged her to a sitting position in front of him. She knew what he wanted from her and she greedily sucked his cock into her mouth, tasting his cock and her own pussy juices and her warm lips sealed themselves against his shaft.

Her head began bobbing up and down the length of his cock, her tongue working the head and the underside of the shaft and she fingered his ballsack gently. Still holding her hair, he regulated her speed and depth to what he needed from her. She followed his lead exactly, wanting nothing but to please him.

Her mouth felt incredible and he was moaning himself now as she sucked and licked the velvety shaft. Tim shoved deep down her throat and held her there until her fluttering eyes told him she needed air. He pulled out of her mouth and she gasped in a deep breath before he could fill her throat again. He throat fucked her several times before he too had reached his crest.

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in that pretty mouth of yours!" he growled.

"Yes! Oh god, please cum in my mouth! Cum in my mouth please!" Rebecca whimpered. She sat there with her mouth open and tongue out like a little bird waiting to be fed. So Tim fed her. He stood in front of her and jacked the last couple strokes until he unloaded his white hot seed into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed it as fast as he filled her mouth until finally he had emptied his balls completely. She kept her eyes on him the whole time he came in her mouth and now that he was finished she smiled at him and took his softening cock in her mouth to suck the last few drops from him and then lick him clean. She had just finished cleaning him up when they both heard a noise from behind them. It was Amy.

Unbeknownst to the two, Amy had heard them from the bedroom and had come in to see what was going on. She had been watching from the hallway corner the whole time! When they saw her, she walked into the living room smiling broadly. "That was incredible you two. But I hope you saved something for me!" Amy said as she came in to kiss them both.

* * * * * * * * * *

Rebecca stayed with Tim and Amy for a little over six months before she decided she had better get her own place again. But this time she got a place only a couple blocks from Amy and Tim so she would have her "support system" close by. Tim and Amy and Rebecca continued to have sex together quite often and even when Tim and Amy had their son Brian, Rebecca was always known as Aunt 'Becca and she was a big part of all of their lives. So Rebecca did find love after all - although it wasn't exactly the love she thought she was looking for. But better to share love than to live without it!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments