Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Evening of Pleasure

2
1 Comment 1
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
This is my first story, so please be gentle. I just needed to get all my thoughts and ideas down as quickly as possible. Hopefully once this one is out of my system I can begin to concentrate on writing more controlled and better written stories but everyone has to start somewhere.

After a few drinks in the bar they had gone back to his house, a lovely old building that seemed to go on for ever. He had led her into the living room, kissed her gently on the cheek and then suggested that they should shower, separately, and he would see her back here in 15 minutes. Angie had enjoyed the feeling of the water as she showered, jets of water had come from all directions and she had made sure that they played on her pussy and breasts. A particularly strong jet had hit her clitoris which made her body ripple with pleasure. She had found a white towel which she had wrapped around her and she was now downstairs waiting for him to join her.

He appeared in the doorway, showered and totally naked, he obviously took care of himself as Angie stood admiring his muscular and toned body. His cock hanging limp between his legs, waiting for the touch of a woman to bring it to life. He walked over and very slowly removed her towel as he kissed her passionately on the lips. He stood back to look at the firm young body in front of him, the full breasts and dark nipples and down to the shaved pussy. He took her by the hand and gently pushed her backwards over the arm of a chair. He knelt down, spread Angie’s legs wide and slowly let his fingers move up her thighs. The tips of his fingers gently tracing circles as they moved up her legs. When he reached her pussy the tips of his fingers moved delicately up and down her slit. Angie moaned in anticipation of his fingers penetrating her. As her pussy began to get wet she felt his fingers, finally, push inside her, his tongue flicking across her clit. Slowly and not very deep he began to finger fuck her, then he increased the speed and depth of his fingers inside her. Angie was pulling at her nipples with her fingers, making them very hard, enjoying the feelings that where taking over her body. He removed his fingers and used her juices to lubricate her clit, pushing the hood back to reveal the throbbing, engorged red head. His lips began to suck hard on her clit. Angie wanted to cum! Two fingers returned to her pussy and began to thrust quickly in and out, while his tongue flicked over her clit. Angie moaned at the pleasure of his fingers and tongue playing with her. He stopped licking her and positioned himself so that with 2 fingers just inside her, his hand bent so that the palm was on her clitoris he could begin to bring her to orgasm. His fingers moved rapidly inside her and Angie arched her back as an orgasm began to make her body shudder. She felt her pussy gripping his fingers as finally, and with a loud cry, she came. Her juices trickled down the arm of the chair as he offered his fingers up for her to lick her juices off his deliciously sticky, wet fingers.

He stood up and told Angie to kneel in front of his dick. Her fingers caressed his balls and gently she started to stroke him. She used her lips to push his foreskin back and let her tongue flick over the now exposed head. He moaned as she took him into her mouth. With her hand gently stroking the shaft and her lips and tongue working on the head, Angie continued to enjoy the feel and taste of his hard cock. She removed her hand from the shaft and just let her mouth fuck his cock, taking slightly more of it into her with each forward movement of her head. Eventually she reached her hands round behind him, grabbed his arse, and pushed her mouth down to take in the full length of his cock. She held it in her throat for a few seconds before moving back, admiring his throbbing cock as it escaped from her mouth and stood out proudly in front of her. It glistened with her saliva. She reached out and grabbed his cock, slowly licking his balls and then moving her tongue up the full length, licking hungrily at this hunk of man meat in front of her. She squeezed the tip and licked off the precum that appeared. God she wanted this inside her pussy.

He moved away from her and over to the low table in the centre of the room. He put some cushions on it and then he lay down, indicating for her to come and join him. Angie knelt over him and reached down and took hold of his cock. She inched forward so that his cock was beneath her pussy. Slowly she rubbed his cock up and down her pussy slit. Both of them moaned at the feeling it was having on them. She stopped as she felt the tip of his cock push against the open entrance to her wet and hungry pussy. Slowly she sat down on him, rocking slowly backwards and forwards, as she took more and more of his throbbing shaft inside her. Finally she had him fully inside her. She stopped moving and just ground herself on him, enjoying the feeling of him inside her. She lent forward, put her hands on his chest, her thumbs caressing his nipples, and began to fuck his cock as hard as she could. She moaned with the pleasure of him inside her, enjoying his dick thrusting up and down in her pussy. Wanting him to cum, to make her cum again.

Angie sensed someone else had entered the room! The air was filled with a new fragrance. She moved slightly as he thrust his cock into her pussy. Suddenly she felt soft feminine fingers cupping her breasts and a voice whispering in her ear. “If you are going to fuck my husband then you are going to have to have me as well”. Angie was unsure what to do, but then she saw the shape of a very attractive woman standing at the other end of the table.

IvonneStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvonneStark

Long dark hair, large breasts with dark nipples, a flat stomach leading down to a shaved pussy and very long legs.

“I am Rachel, don’t stop, I enjoy watching my husband having sex with another woman”

Rachel then knelt on the table so that her pussy was over his mouth. Angie watched as he started to lick her pussy. At the same time Angie resumed riding his cock. She lent back and grabbed his ankles, letting him take over thrusting deep into her. Rachel was now standing next to Angie. She was standing with her legs slightly apart, 2 fingers exploring her pussy and clitoris. As her fingers thrust into her, Rachel’s body began to shake and she let out a loud moan as an orgasm swept through her. She pulled her wet fingers out of her pussy and very gently began to stroke Angie’s clitoris. Using her juices as a lubricant she let her fingers work either side of her clitoral hood, eventually pushing it up to expose the throbbing, red head. With his cock pumping deep inside her and Rachel’s fingers masturbating her clit Angie couldn’t hold back any longer. The orgasm that shot through her made her scream out loud, her juices covering his cock and balls. As she came he continued to thrust deep into her, his cock twitching as he exploded deep into her pussy. His hot, thick cum mixing with Angies juices.

As she got her breath back she felt his cock slide out of her pussy. Angie managed to stand up and move over to a chair. She sat down, totally exhausted. Angie looked over to the table as Rachel knelt down and took her husbands cock in her mouth, licking and sucking all the love juices off it. She then moved over to Angie and kissed her on the lips, slipping her tongue inside her mouth. Angie enjoyed the sweet taste of his cum and her juices that had been sucked off his cock. Rachel’s hand pushed Angie’s legs apart and her fingers pushed into her pussy.

“It is my turn to enjoy you now” said Rachel.

Her mouth sucked on Angie’s nipples, making them erect and very hard, gently biting them as they grew in her mouth. Her fingers’ working their way deep into Angie’s wet pussy. Rachel took Angie’s hand and told her to lie down on the table. Rachel left the room and when she returned she was holding a dildo and an anal wand. The dildo looked huge and the wand was not something she had experienced before. As she lay on the table Rachel ran the dildo up her body and finally to Angie’s mouth. As she sucked and licked the dildo she saw that he was standing behind Rachel, his fingers exploring her arse. The dildo was now in Rachel’s hand and she was attaching it to herself, turning it into a large strap-on. As she lubed it up she told Angie to turn over and put her bum in the air as she wanted to take her from behind.

“I love fucking a nice young woman with my cock” said Rachel

“Have you ever been fucked by a woman before?”

Angie didn’t reply, but turned round ready for Rachel. She felt the delicate touch of the fingers as they played with her pussy lips and then she felt the hard tip of the strap-on pushing into her. She let out a little scream as she felt it breaking into her, she opened her legs wider to take it in. As Rachel build up her rhythm Angie felt the cushions brushing against her nipples. Behind Rachel he was lubing up the anal wand and was now beginning to push it slowly into Rachel. She was enjoying the feeling of each of the beads breaking through into her arse. The dildo was now well inside Angie's pussy and she was moaning with pleasure each time it thrust deep into her. She had managed to bring a hand up and was using the fingers to massage her clit. God she was enjoying this. He had moved round, leaving Rachel in control of the wand. He stood beside Angie, stroking his cock, enjoying the sound of his 2 favourite women engaging in sexual pleasure. Rachel was holding the wand with one hand so that each time she thrust the dildo into Angie it moved in and out of her arse. The moans from both women where growing in volume as they moved towards a climax. He was masturbating beside Angie the sight and sounds of the women turning him on. When he came his hot spunk shot all over Angie’s back and bum, Rachel taking pleasure from running her fingers through it, massaging Angie’s back with the thick, hot cum. Rachel could feel her legs beginning to shake as the movement of the wand and the rhythmic pumping of the dildo into Angie began to bring her to orgasm.

“Are you ready to cum” she asked Angie.

Angie could only manage a muffled “Not Yet” as she had her face buried in a cushion. Rachel let her fingers move down the crack of Angie’s bum and very gently, lubricated by his cum, circle round the rim of her bum. This was the final push Angie needed, with the dildo thrusting deep inside her, her fingers on her clit, her nipples brushing the cushions and now this. Rachel could feel Angie beginning to cum. She pushed the anal wand deeper into her own arse and as one both women orgasmed. Love juices dripping out of them. Rachel moved back and the dildo slipped out of Angie’s pussy. Both of them where breathing heavily, totally exhausted from the pleasure they had just experienced. Rachel unbuckled the dildo and sucked the juices of it. Then she very slowly removed the wand from her arse and let it fall to the floor.

Angie stood up and both women kissed passionately. As she left the room, Angie saw that the couple where continuing the session, his cock now deep in Rachel’s bum. Angie showered and reflected on how what had started as a quite drink in a bar had ended with her having sex with a man and a woman. What could she ever do to beat that!

Published 
Written by Nipplelover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments