Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Invitation - Part 3

"The third and final part of a first sex party experience..."

25
13 Comments 13
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I was at a sex party with my boyfriend Adam, the first one either of us had attended, and an encounter with another couple had already led to several orgasms. As we’d agreed beforehand, neither of us had fucked or been fucked by anyone else, but I’d been brought to my first orgasm by another man, Simon, with his fingers, and the second by his female partner, Sophie with her tongue. Adam had fucked me to a third blissful orgasm, and we were now relaxing on a huge bed where four others were still playing.

I had no clue as to the etiquette at these parties. Once everyone has come, do you assume that’s it, or are we meant to stay for Act Two? As the couple we’d played with were both now occupied with other people, should Adam and I simply leave?

Adam was already up and pulling his black underwear on. He found my discarded bra, panties and heels, and brought them over to me.

Sophie’s head turned as I dressed. “That was fun. See you later, maybe?”

‘Sure,” I answered. I guessed it was easy come, easy go at these things. Pun intended.

After a quick cleanup in a nearby bathroom, we found ourselves back at the large staircase we’d climbed earlier. I had no idea how much time had passed, but the party seemed far from over. Each room we walked by was occupied and most people were now naked. After my earlier nervousness about walking around in skimpy underwear, it seemed funny to feel overdressed in it.

We walked toward the rooms on the other side of the stairs to where we’d started. Despite having come three times, the atmosphere was so charged that I knew it wouldn’t be long before I was craving yet another orgasm. We started at the furthest room along the corridor, inside which was a threesome, tightly sandwiched together.

A girl lay face down on a bed whilst one man fucked her, and another crouched behind pounded into that guy's ass. This room seemed to have attracted more of the bi or at least bi-curious crowd, as unlike other rooms we’d seen, here men outnumbered the women.

They appeared to be having the times of their lives, but Adam had never expressed any sexual interest in men so I wasn’t surprised when he tugged my hand and led me back out. The next room had no bed, but a large leather sofa set in the middle. On it was a woman, her hands clasped behind her neck, her legs spread and her feet flat on the sofa.

The position exposed her naked pussy, and her pink bra cups were pulled down to sit beneath her small breasts, offering them up like a present.

She was blindfolded and perfectly still, other than the rise and fall of her chest from steady breaths. A man paced in front of her, one hand clad in a feathered mitt, seemingly building the suspense - or playing to his audience. He finally stood between her legs and ran the mitt over her breasts. You could see her body tense minutely, but there was otherwise no reaction.

“Good girl,” the man said, and continued a path down, running over one thigh and then the other.

He repeated the movement over and over, and I admired how she was able to remain still, no acknowledgement of his actions other than her slightly quickened breath.

I noticed another girl at the front of the spectating crowd, knelt just to the side of the sofa. She was naked, resting back on her heels, head bowed. Her arms were behind her back, bound at the wrists.

She was at the feet of a man, also naked, his attention shifting between the sofa and the girl at his feet. I couldn’t notice how attractive the man was. He was the ultimate tall, dark and handsome stereotype, his body toned but not overly muscled. I looked up and realised he’d caught me staring, but he just smirked back knowingly.

Back on the sofa, the girl was still motionless. The man teasing her now picked up a small bullet vibrator from a side table. He turned it on to a low setting, the buzz audible as he started running it over her body. Again, I admired the girl’s restraint. He started to focus more attention on her nipples, pressing the vibrator against them hard, but she remained mute, and still.

He ran the bullet down to her pussy, the only place, aside from her hardened nipples, where her arousal was evident. A wet patch was visible on the leather seat beneath her. The vibrator ran over her lips and then through them in constant motion. He then turned the bullet up and inserted it, slowly withdrawing and thrusting back in over and over. Her leg muscles tensed, but there was still no other movement.

When he removed the bullet and placed it hard against her clit for a few moments, I thought this had to be more than she could take, but apparently not. He abruptly cast the vibrator aside and knelt before the sofa.

“Don’t come,” he instructed, before he slid his hard cock into her. His hand held her hips firmly to keep them at the edge of the sofa, her legs still spread wide. His movements were tortuously slow, easing all the way in and then sliding even more slowly out. His pace built, then slowed right down again. Eventually, his thrusting became rhythmic and persistent, before turning relentless and animalistic, the girl taking it all with no sign of complaint or protest.

I noticed that the man to the side had now raised the kneeling girl to her feet and was whispering into her ear as he fingered her. She was clearly struggling to achieve the same control, and his fingers periodically withdrew, his hand coming down to spank her ass hard.

The girl on the sofa was still being pounded, her only reaction the unavoidable bounce of her flesh. At last, the guy withdrew just in time to spray arcs of semen all over her stomach and breasts with a growl. He picked the bullet vibrator back up.

“Now, you can come,” he told her, moving the vibrator to her swollen folds.

The minute it touched her clit she came violently, with her entire body rippling and shaking. The relief of it looked intense, and the man gathered her into his arms, smoothing his hand over her hair and soothing her. They got up from the sofa, and Adam and I moved rooms again.

We came to another large room where several beds created one huge surface, with perhaps ten people on it. Nearest us, a man lay with one girl bouncing on his cock and another sat on his face, who in turn was kissing a girl being fucked to the side of them. Others in the room stepped up to replace anyone who stepped back.

Adam and I watched for a while, but I wasn’t comfortable to join the mass of flesh. I thought sticking to our boundaries would only be trickier with so many people involved. Another room along found us in a much calmer atmosphere.

A sex swing had been set up, in which was a curvy redhead dressed in only stockings and black heels. Her legs were held wide by the man who stood between them, who pushed her away and then let the movement of the swing bring her back to sink deep onto his cock. He was extremely large, the biggest I’d ever seen outside of porn, and I wondered how the woman was able to take his size.

We entered the next room just as its previous occupants were leaving. Empty, it could pass for a hotel suite, with a large bed and two sofas facing each other in front of a fireplace. After a brief moment of quiet, another couple entered the room; the attractive guy I’d seen earlier and the girl who’d been knelt at his feet, her arms now free. The guy sat on the sofa facing us, the girl kneeling on the floor.

“Good evening,” he said, his voice deep and confident. “First time here?”

“What gave it away?” I laughed nervously.

“I’ve not seen you before, and I’m sure I would have remembered. What are you here for? In terms of experience, that is.”

I looked at Adam before I replied, “Well, we’re happy to play, but no penetrative sex for either of us.” I cringed at how mechanical and unsexy I’d made that sound, but he seemed nonplussed.

“I understand,” he said as he stood. “That being said, would you like some fun within those limits?”

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

I turned to Adam who shrugged as if to say why not? I took the other man’s offered hand and he helped me up.

“Call me Paul, by the way. Don’t address my submissive, she’s not to speak."

His manner was assured as he led me to the bed and lay me on it, as if this was an everyday situation. Perhaps for him, it was.

“Tell me to stop any time,” said Paul, before he climbed onto the bed beside me. His large hands ran down from my shoulders over my breasts to my stomach, my nipples instantly pebbling under his touch. He lowered the straps and cups of my bra so that my breasts were exposed, leaning down to suck first one, then the other of the now hard nipples. The constant movement of his hands over my body was relaxing, and his experience was clear when within moments both my bra and panties were gone and he was kneeling between my spread legs.

His hand cupped my pussy, which I already knew was soaking again, and a low hum signalled his approval. He inserted one, then two fingers, moving them to immediately locate the most sensitive bundle of nerves. The man was a pro. He swiftly lowered to his stomach between my legs, running the nails of his free hand teasingly over my stomach, making my hips rise towards him.

Instantly his mouth was at my pussy, his hand was alternating with his tongue, rubbing and stroking where his tongue was not sucking or biting. I briefly wondered about Adam and also Paul’s submissive but my orgasm was rising too quickly to continue the thought. The combination of Paul’s fingers inside me and his mouth sucking my clit hard had me coming in no time, my shoulders lifting from the bed and hands grabbing at his head.

He didn’t let up, continuing his attention as I kept coming, a wall of sensation rolling throughout my body. I was panting and my brain was scrambled when he finally stopped, his tongue running over his lips that were shining with my orgasm. He moved up my body, lying almost on top of me. For a moment, I guiltily wished the ’no sex' limit wasn’t there and apparently wasn’t the only one.

“I respect your choice, but I have to say it’s a shame. I’d love to fuck that tight pussy.”

I almost moaned at his whispered words in my ear, but he quickly rolled away and gestured at his submissive, who approached the bed. Adam followed her, seeming uncertain of what to do but clearly needing some relief, the head of his hard cock poking from the top of his underwear.

There was some gesturing between Paul and Adam, who tore off his pants and sat on the bed. At Paul’s instruction, his sub crouched between Adam's legs, where she instantly started to run her tongue over his shaft. To my surprise, it was a turn on to watch.

Meanwhile, Paul lay with his head at the other end of the bed, arranging me beside him so that I faced towards Adam. As I started to run my tongue over Paul’s sizeable and extremely hard cock, his fingers ran up and down my back. When I began to take Paul’s shaft into my mouth I looked up to see Adam’s eyes on me, his jaw clenched at the pleasure being dolled out by the girl who had his cock balls-deep in her mouth. There was something incredibly erotic about watching Adam whilst I was, in turn, pleasuring someone else, more so when Paul’s fingers gently stroked my still-wet folds.

The more turned on I became by the sight before me, the harder I sucked and the deeper I took Paul into my mouth. The closer Adam got to coming, so did Paul. Eventually, Adam’s hips began pumping, a sign I knew he was about to blow. Paul now gripped my head with both hands, thrusting up into my mouth.

“Stop now if I can’t come in your mouth,” he grunted.

I carried on, hollowing my cheeks to suck harder as his cock began to jerk and spurt hot cum as fast as I could swallow it. By the time Paul’s orgasm had waned, Adam was slumped, having obviously just come himself.

For a while we all lay relaxed and loose-limbed, talking about Paul’s expansive experience at these types of parties, learning what we could expect if we made our attendance a regular thing. I was aware that Paul’s submissive was stroking over my body, but it was in a gentle, soothing way rather than overtly sexual, until her hands lingered at my breasts.

“You may kiss her,” Paul offered in his submissive's ear.

The girl leant forward to softly take my bottom lip between hers, pulling at it before kissing me more firmly. As I sighed her tongue probed into my open mouth, her hand coming behind my neck to deepen the kiss further. She rolled into me until I lay on my back, her body on top of mine. Our legs scissored and I could feel her wet pussy riding the top of my thigh. I wanted to know how it felt to go down on a woman, and asked Paul for permission, which he quickly granted.

She moved up the bed until she straddled my face. I’d never been this close to another woman’s pussy before and was fascinated, taking in her smooth but puffy lips, the clit slightly poking from them and her musky fragrance. I took a tentative swipe with my tongue, from the bottom of her slit where juices glistened around her entrance, up to her clit. Her body rippled above me, and I saw Paul’s hands reach to pull at her nipples.

I took some more long, slow licks, before pushing my tongue into her now clenching entrance and circled it, absorbing the hot, wet sensation, the way her body reacted to each circle or movement in and out. I was aware of someone shifting down the bed, someone I assumed must be Adam since I could see Paul still next to my head. The feel of familiar hands running up and separating my legs confirmed it. My legs were spread wide as he sat between them and he ran the head of his hard cock over me.

My reaction was to speed up the movement of my tongue, taking my hands up to spread the girl’s folds so my tongue could spear deeper. As Adam slowly guided his cock into me I removed my tongue and glided it up over her folds again, ghosting the lightest touch over her clit. I eased one finger inside her and moved it slowly as I teased her clit with gentle licks.

Adam was deep inside me by now, and building a slow and steady tempo. The girl was clenching around my finger, looking for a cock to fill her the way Adam was filling me. I added another finger, pumping the two as I started to deepen the licks on her clit, my free hand pulling back the hood to expose more of the sensitive flesh. As Adam thrust harder, my fingers pumped faster and I could feel her juices rain down on them as she became wetter.

I could feel my own orgasm start to build, my pussy clenching down hard on Adam as he tried to withdraw. Knowing I’d soon be powerless to stop myself from coming, I began sucking the girl's clit into my mouth, rolling my tongue against it. She was now writhing above me, Paul to the side, watching and stroking his cock.

With one more, hard suck of her clit I felt her come, her pussy squeezing my fingers and her body shaking. Everything became a blur as she removed herself from me, moving in front of Paul, who took my fingers that had been in her pussy and sucked them clean. Now Adam was free to slam harder into me, and the sight of Paul’s cock exploding over his sub's breasts with a roar was the catalyst for my own orgasm.

I locked eyes with Adam as my pussy clung to him, my feet dug into the bed and my head burst into flames, or so it felt. His own orgasm was right there, I could sense it, but I was surprised when he withdrew and pulled me up by the arms, clearly intending to come in my mouth. I opened wide just in time for the ribbons of hot sticky cum which he pumped into my mouth, knowing from the look in his eyes that whoever was around us, in that moment his focus was only me.

An hour or so later, after recovering, cleaning up and watching a little more, we stepped fully-dressed back out onto the dark London street. From the outside the house looked dark and silent, giving no clue as to what was going on beyond the innocuous front door. We’d gone in innocent, and a few hours later emerged with our eyes wide open, extremely, thoroughly, comprehensively, well-fucked.

Published 
Written by lucymills82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments