Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Threesome With The Babysitter - Part Three

"Eve invites Sandy to Visit."

30
19 Comments 19
27.6k Views 27.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
After finishing up my vacation with the kids, I dropped them off at my parent’s for the weekend. Rex was entertaining clients and would be home later in the evening. I wanted to have a sexy weekend with my husband. I had been thinking about Sandy, the babysitter. My husband and I had a threesome with her for our anniversary. I wanted to surprise Rex with another threesome with her.

I couldn’t stop thinking about our threesome. Sandy and her squirting orgasms made me hot. Several times on vacation, when everybody was asleep, I'd masturbate thinking about Sandy. Her little bald pussy is what had me up at night. I could remember licking her pink folds and remembered how she gushed. I remembered the taste of her sweet nectar and how she moaned, while she came. I really wanted to have another encounter with her privately and then again with my husband. I made myself cum several times thinking about her.

I wanted to fuck her and hear her scream. After taking my kids to my parent’s house, I stopped off at a sex shop. I bought a strap-on cock that I’d used on her. I wanted it to be bigger then my husband’s eight-inch cock.

I wondered if my husband had called her when I was away. He didn’t say that he did. I’m not sure how I’d feel about it if he had. I kind of liked that Sandy was our play thing but didn’t know if I wanted him fucking her without me. I enjoyed seeing how pleased my husband was when fucking Sandy. I wanted to surprise him with another sexy encounter.

Sandy was a hot and very sexy girl. She had long blonde hair and those piercing blue eyes. She had perky cute breasts and very hard pink nipples. I especially loved that Sandy could squirt. That was so exciting to watch her come. It was even tastier licking the juices spraying out of her cunt.

I had ordered a trampoline for my kids and would present it to them when they got home from the weekend at my parent’s house. I knew they’d love it. I planned to get Sandy out on it first. I wanted to have her try it out. The vision of Sandy jumping up and down made my pussy boil. Sandy used to be a cheerleader and knew all kinds of tricks.

I had called her and told her I needed her to babysit. I told her to come around three o’clock. Thankfully, she said she could do it. I was hoping she'd be interested in having another threesome with my husband.

***

I looked at the clock and on the stroke of three o’clock, the doorbell rang. I walked over to get it.

“Sandy, it’s so good to see you dear. Please come in.”

“How was your vacation? Did you have a great time?”

“We had a great time. How have you been?”

“Very well. Just enjoying summer before college starts again.”

“Where are the children?”

“Actually, they’re with my parents.”

“I thought you said you needed a babysitter?”

“I just bought my kids a trampoline and thought you might like to try it out. You were a cheerleader in high school right? Would love to see you do some flips.”

“You want me to jump up and down on a trampoline? Is there anything else you would like to do?”

“I thought we could have some fun together, and later when Rex comes home, we could all have a threesome again. We had so much fun together a month ago.”

Sandy looked a little shocked so I figured I would offer her some money. I knew she could use the cash.

“I could give you five hundred dollars. Does that sound good to you?”

“I’d love to jump on a trampoline and have some fun with you. I also would love to have another threesome with you and your husband. You don’t have to pay me to do that.”

“Think of it as my gift to you.”

Sandy followed me to the backyard. I had already set up the trampoline. Sandy was wearing a pair of short shorts and a short sleeve shirt that had a scoop neckline. She had on slouch socks and sneakers.

“Here it is. Take your shoes off and try it out.”

Sandy took her sneakers off and climbed on top of the trampoline. She started to jump up and down. She looked so pretty doing that. Sandy jumped up and down and started to do her flipping tricks.

“Wow. You’re really talented.”

“I just love trampolines. I haven’t had this much fun since I was a cheerleader.”

She continued to do front flips and back flips and was just enjoying herself. I watched her and loved looking at her tight body.

“I think your kids are going to love this. It’s so much fun. Why don’t you come and try it too?”

“Sure. I’d love that.”

I climbed onto the trampoline and started jumping with Sandy. We held hands and jumped higher and higher. We were both giggling and having fun. My pussy was boiling, while we were having fun together.

“We could take our clothes off and jump nude. Would you like to do that, Sandy?”

“I’ve never did that before. Sounds kind of sexy. Let’s do it!”

We both got off of the trampoline and took our clothes off. Sandy looked as good as I remembered her. She had her small perky breasts with hard pink nipples. Her pussy was shaved and bare. I removed my clothes and we both got back on the trampoline.

Sandy jumped up and down and her cute breasts juggled up and down. She was having so much fun. We held hands and jumped up and down together. I could see her staring at my body too.

“Sandy, I’d really love to kiss you. May I?”

“Of course.”

We stood on the trampoline and I placed my lips on hers. We kissed softly, while I pushed my tongue through her lips. My tongue explored her mouth, while I placed my hands on her perky breasts. I cupped and massaged them, while we kissed passionately.

“We could go inside, Sandy. I want to be with you.”

“Okay.”

We got off of the trampoline and I held her hand. We walked into the house and up to my bedroom. We walked over to the bed and we sat down. We continued kissing, while our hands roamed on each other’s bodies. I was so horny and wanted to pleasure Sandy with my tongue.

“Spread your legs, Sandy. I want to taste your pussy now.”

“Okay.”

Sandy got comfortable on the bed. She spread her legs wide. I pulled her towards the edge of her bed and knelt in front of her. I moved my tongue all over her sweet bare pussy. I nibbled on her flimsy lips and sucked her clit. Sandy was moaning and pulling on her stiff nipples.

I pushed my tongue hard into her pussy and tongue fucked. I fucked her with my tongue. She was very wet inside. I pulled my tongue out of her and pushed my two fingers into her pussy. I curved them and finger fucked her as hard as I could.

“Fuck! I’m going to cum if you keep that up. Holy hell!”

I was pushing my fingers deep inside of her really hard and then I pulled my fingers out quick and Sandy started to spray her hot cunt juices. The spray came flowing out of her hard. I hurried and put my tongue all over her juicy cunt. I drank her juices as she was coming. She moaned and groaned out.

“Sandy, that was so hot. I bought something I want to try with you. I want to fuck you Sandy. This toy will let me do that. Would you let me fuck you?”

“Okay.”

Sandy was panting and recovering from her orgasm. I got up and went into my closet and pulled out the strap-on. When I was at the erotic shop, I made sure to buy a large strap-on. Sandy liked big cocks and I wanted my cock to be bigger than my husband’s. I made sure that it was ten inches long and thick.

I turned around and Sandy just stared at my big cock.

“Wow, that’s so big! Will that fit inside of me?”

“Of course. You’re pussy is so wet and I’ll be very careful sliding it inside of you. Now be a good girl and get on your hands and knees. I promise to go slow.”

“Okay. Please be careful. That’s really big.”

“Bigger to please you with my darling.”

“Sandy swallowed hard and got into position.”

I stood behind her and played with her pussy more. She was soaking wet from her big spray. I pushed several of my fingers into her pussy. I pulled out and slipped my silicone cock up inside of her. I went slow and kept feeding more and more into her. Once I was inside, I moved my hips and slowly fucked her. She was backing up into my cock and working with me, while I took her slick cunt.

“Oh God! It feels so good.

EmmaRocsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRocsi

Fuck me harder.”

I rocked my cock in and out of her pussy. Her little breasts were moving back and forth, while I fucked her cunt. I slapped her buttocks, which made her pussy more wet. I could see the juices dripping out of her, when I pulled my cock out.

“I’m going to spray. I need to cum. Oh dear God!”

I pushed my cock really hard into her cunt and pulled out and she sprayed all over the place. I pushed her to her back and sucked on her juices that were coming out of her like a river. I slurped and enjoyed her sweet juices. Her pussy was so wet and I drank it all until she was dry. Several times she had multiple spraying orgasms, while I tongue fucked her over and over again.

“Mrs. Davis, that was amazing! You’re so much better then your husband.”

“What did you say? Has my husband been fucking you?”

Sandy looked pale and spilled the beans. She was now caught and would need to tell me the truth.

“While you were away, Mr. Davis called and we had sex together. He also had his friend Rod over and we had a threesome together. Please don’t tell him. He didn’t want you to know about it. I think he has a crush on me now.”

I kind of felt sick after knowing my husband cheated on me. I couldn’t believe he had fucked her with Rod. I’m sure his wife wouldn’t be too happy to know that he too had cheated.

“I’m really sorry Mrs. Davis. I just thought you should know.”

“It’s fine dear. No sense in getting all upset now. What’s done is done. My husband will be home soon. I want us all to be together again. I also want him to know I know that he cheated on me with you. Would you help me with something?”

“Of course.”

“Go and take yourself a shower and wait for me in the guest bedroom. I’ll come and get you when it’s time to help.”

“Okay.”

Sandy left and went to take her shower. I texted my husband and he said he’d be home in an hour. I stripped the bed and cleaned up. I changed all the sheets and fixed the bed. Playing with Sandy was like a flood. Her pussy juices were everywhere. I made the bed presentable for when we’d all get together later.

I was going to have a little fun with my husband. I too went and took a shower and got myself dressed in my black lacy bra, black thong. I attached my stockings to my garter belt and put on my heels. I dried my hair and put my make-up on.

I went downstairs and waited for my husband to come home.

***

The door opened and my husband walked in.

“Eve, you look amazing. Look at you!”

“I’ve missed you.”

I walked closer to my husband and we shared a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths.

“How was vacation? Did the kids have a nice time?”

“We had a great time. The kids are at my parents. I thought we could spend time together. What did you do, while I was gone?”

“Just went to work really. I missed you guys so much?”

“We missed you too. Did you see the babysitter, while we were gone?”

“Of course not. Why would I see her? It’s not like we needed her to babysit”

My husband looked pale and wondered if I knew that he and Rod had a threesome with her. He walked towards the kitchen and grabbed us both some beers. He handed it to me.

“Are you sure you didn’t call the babysitter? If you tell me now, I won’t be mad.”

“I didn’t call the babysitter. I didn’t have sex with her. I swear to God!”

I was fuming that he had just lied and wasn’t going to tell me about his adventure with the babysitter. I planned on having some fun with him and teach him a lesson too. I couldn't believe he swore on God. I caught him red handed in a lie.

“Let’s go upstairs. I want to play some sex games with you.”

“Sex games! That sounds fun. What kind of sex games?”

“You’ll see. Follow me.”

Rex followed me upstairs. I was going to have lots of fun with him. Once we got upstairs to our bedroom, I helped him undress. I unbuttoned his shirt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. I took off his shoes and pulled his pants off. I took off his boxers and his cock sprang to action.

“I see you missed me.”

“Eve, would you give me a blow job? I’ve missed you like crazy.”

“Not yet. First I want you to wear this blindfold.”

“Why do you want me to do that?”

“You’ll see.”

“Okay.”

I tied that black silk blindfold around his head.

“I’m going to tie your writs to the headboard now. We’re going to have some fun.”

“Sounds like a hot game. I’m in.”

When I got him all set, I left the room and went to get Sandy.

***

“Sandy, Mr. Davis is home now. We’re going to play a game with him. Just do as I say to do. This will be a lot of fun.”

“Okay. I’m so sorry about cheating on you with him.”

“No worries. Take your clothes off and meet me in my room.”

“Okay.”

***

I went down to the kitchen and grabbed several things and brought them upstairs to the bedroom.

“Here’s the game. I’ll offer things to taste and you’ll tell me what they are.”

“Sounds fun. Go on!”

“Open your mouth here comes the first thing.”

I took a spoonful of peanut butter and put it into my husband’s mouth.

“That’s peanut butter.”

“Correct. Next thing.”

I then sliced an apple and put it into his mouth.

“An apple.”

“Very good. You’re doing great.”

“This one you have to bite into. Go on.”

“Jesus, that’s a lemon. My mouth is so tart now.”

“I’ve got something really sweet for you to try now. Are you ready?”

“Yes. Give me something sweet.”

“Would you like a pussy treat now?”

“Yes, ride my face. I want to taste your pussy.”

I walked over and whispered to Sandy to ride my husband’s face. I was going to catch him in the biggest lie of our marriage.

Sandy walked over to the bed and squatted down. She put her plump pussy over my husband’s mouth. She rocked her pussy over his mouth. My husband tasted her pussy lips and moved his tongue all over her clit. Sandy was biting on her hand so she wouldn’t blow her cover.

I took off my panties and positioned my pussy over his cock. I eased down on his hard cock and fucked my husband, while he ate the babysitter’s pussy. I rode my husband hard, while the babysitter started to spray her sweet cunt juices. My husband drank her juices down hard, while I continued to fuck him.

My pussy was exploding on my husband’s cock. While I was coming, I started to scream at my husband.

“You bastard! You fucked the babysitter with Rod, while we were away. I fucked the babysitter and wanted to surprise you with another threesome tonight. I’m so hurt that you and your friend fucked her. You lied to me, Rex!”

My husband was swallowing all of Sandy’s juices. Her pussy was in a complete spraying orgasm. Sandy got off of him and we changed places. Sandy eased down on my husband’s cock and rocked her tight body up and down. She was riding him hard.

I smothered my pussy on my husband’s tongue and screamed out that I was coming. My husband continued to drink my juices, while Sandy screamed out and had another orgasm. She was exhausted and climbed off of my husband. She laid on the bed trembling.

I got off of my husband’s mouth and untied his blindfold.

“I’m so sorry, Eve. I just wanted to show her off with my friend. It won’t happen again. If she’d like to have sex with us again, it will only be as a couple. I’m so sorry I lied and cheated on you.”

“It’s fine. I just wanted to surprise you again with another threesome. I don’t mind if we play together. I had called her up to have private fun first and then wanted her to pleasure us both.”

I untied my husband and we both held each other and then licked Sandy to another spraying orgasm. We hoped that Sandy would want to get together again. I knew the evening went much different that Sandy had thought it would. I wanted to get even with my husband and thought this would be a perfect way to scold him.

Sandy spent the evening and in the morning I gave her the money. My husband promised he’d never cheat on me again. We called Sandy several more times and had fun with her until she went back to college. We were looking forward to the holiday’s when Sandy would come home. My husband and I only had threesome’s with Sandy. He never cheated on me again.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments