Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unforgettable Night in June (Part 1)

"June has a girlfriend, and a boyfriend...."

4
0 Comments 0
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
This is my first time writing stuff like this, so please give constructive criticism. This story is true, with only names being changed.

Christmas break after many weeks of training couldn't come fast enough. I looked forward to any amount of time with the family. However, this break was just a bit different.

June, a girl I started dating during those few months of training, called my phone just after Xmas dinner.

"Andrew, what are you doing for New Year's Eve?"

"Nothing special", I replied.

She then asked me to meet her a few days before New Year's Eve.

"But I'm home, visiting family", I said sharply.

She begged me with her sweet voice, "Please Drew?"

I caved... and there I was on my way back to base from home.

During a resupply of 'munchies' from the local Wally World around October that year, I approached the register of a sexy, older college student named June. We flirted and talked and eventually started dating. June was a few years older than I and had kids from a previous marriage.

She was barely 5'3" with a tight body, and had an ass and boobs that clothes struggled to contain. She was in her late 20's, and I was barely old enough to drink. She had also been a feature exotic dancer before she left that lifestyle to finish her nursing degree. None of these things mattered to me, she was into me and I was into her. That mindset would be rewarded...

As I landed at the regional airport days after Xmas, I begin to really wonder why June begged me to come back to base sooner than I intended. She was a sweet girl, and she was always so submissive to me.

'She must really have something to share with me', I thought as I waited patiently.

She arrived to pick me up and asked me to drive. After a few hours of driving, she directed me as I pulled into a cul-de-sac in a small southern town. As we approached the door, it swung open. A woman ran out and embraced June. June introduced me to her longtime friend Sabrina. Sabrina was a bit taller than June, just as tall as I was which is around 5'8". She was a bit of an average girl as far as looks. She was fit, but she didn't stand out too much physically. Sabrina and I greeted, then she invited us all inside.

"Andrew, please make yourself at home", she said. "The drinks are in the billiard room over the garage. Help yourself."

I was beginning to like this Sabrina chick already...

A few drinks in and we had all gathered in the billiard room, watching TV and laughing up a storm at the program we watched. June begins to reminisce about the last time she and Sabrina hung out. Sabrina is suddenly reminded of something and ran downstairs. Moments later, she returned with a book. A photo album it turned out to be, but it was different than most other albums I've thumbed through. Sabrina and her husband seemed to enjoy the saved memories of their former third member in their threesomes. Here I sat on a couch in between two beautiful women, looking at pictures of them both naked. It bothered me a bit that June had never before explained that she was into women and had done threesomes. She was never involved with the husband. She was almost exclusively with Sabrina.

I sat there in awe, looking at photos of Sabrina and June. They were taking turns eating one another out, while the husband was playing in whatever hole he could get into on his wife.

Just then, while sitting on the couch, it hit me. Where's the hubby?

My question must've been written on my face. Sabrina then explained to June and I that he was away on some business trip for a week or so. I instantly breathed a sigh of relief. June must have sensed my tension and suggested we play pool for a bit while she bathed. She said she would return and mentioned how badly she needed a shower.

Sabrina and I played pool for what seemed like an hour, but it would all be worth it. Just then, June returned from her shower. I had my back to her as she entered the room. For some reason, Sabrina left the table and disappeared as I lined up my next shot. I scratched and turned around to let Sabrina know it was her turn. She had already taken her turn. June was still slightly wet from the shower, sitting on the couch behind me in nothing but a towel. It was wrapped around her. Sabrina pushed the towel to the side and had buried her face in my girlfriends love mound. She raised June's legs up high enough to give me a clear view of her licking her lips and her clit.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

I was standing there in complete shock. Only moments before did I find out my girlfriend had a girlfriend. Now she was getting pleased right in front of my face!

I sat there on the edge of the pool table, half upset and half turned-on. I was sporting a mild bulge in my jeans. In shock, I sat there frozen for what felt like hours. I stood watching this grown woman licking and pleasing June's pussy like she had done so many times before. She licked and kissed every part of her lips and clit. She lapped up any juices that dare escape and slurped to ensure it wasn't too messy. Moans that I was all too familiar with, only being made during moments of pleasure, were getting louder from June's mouth. June was in a state of euphoria, groaning while biting her lip and twisting her hips.

All of a sudden, Sabrina stopped.

She pulled her face out from June's snatch. She wiped the excess juices from her mouth with her hand and quietly told me to get undressed. Still in shock, I didn't budge. She told me once more. I dared not move. Sabrina then grabbed me. She tore my clothes from my body and seated me on the couch. She then gave a wicked smile as she grabbed my shaft with both hands. She began to lower her head around my swollen cock. Her lips met my cock and she began to lick the helmet. Slowly going down the shaft, she created a suction that made me thrust my hips to her face. She bobbed up and down with such ferocity, taking as much of my cock as she could without gagging. June sat next to her and watched me as my face contorts with pleasure. Sabrina then grabbed June by the head and shoved her face into my balls. I was speechless as there were now two women pleasuring me.

June then showed me a side of her that I'd never seen before. She grabbed Bri and pushed her on the floor on all fours. She then grabbed Sabrina from behind and buried her face in her wetness. She slid her fingers into Bri's slit, rapidly pumping them inside her and continued lapping up her juices. I sat on the couch with a raging hard-on, watching my girlfriend ravaging another woman in front of me.

I slid off the couch and positioned myself under Sabrina just to see June's tongue action. Sabrina found my cock again and began licking and sucking it harder than the first time. I then found my tongue entangled with Sabrina's wet lips and June's tongue. Soon it was her wetness and my tongue alone, as June got positioned to force Sabrina to deep throat...placing her hands on the back of Bri's head and pushing until she gagged.

Oh the feeling of the back of Bri's throat as June would occasionally lick on my balls. I could barely contain myself as I would lick Sabrina's lips harder and harder as she would suck on my cock harder and harder. June, feeling a bit lonely at this time, pushed Bri onto her back and started grinding her cunt into her face. While they sat in a 69 position, I rapidly clawed around the room, looking for the condoms. I found one and rolled it back, looking for a place to fit in. June looked at me and invited me to stick my throbbing cock into her girlfriend by opening her lips. I grant her wish, by sliding it into her waiting snatch.

Sabrina was a bit older than June and her body told on itself. She wasn't as tight as June was, but I had no issues pleasing her with my length and girth. I kept probing for something to give me pleasure in return. I could only find the quick flicks of June's tongue on both our parts exciting. She had positioned her face so she can lick my shaft and Bri's clit simultaneously. She was still grinding her pussy into her face roughly. She still held her lips open as I was ramming my cock inside of Bri. I had not understood why June's behavior was so different, but her aggressiveness was turning me on.

Feeling like I would explode sometime soon, I pulled out. I rolled them both over so June was on the bottom. Bri was still sucking her lips as if it were the fountain of youth, never pausing or missing a beat. I found my cock into June's warm, wet slit despite Bri never coming up for air. Her tightness compared to Sabrina's made my cock shudder inside. June screamed out as she and I both came. My cock violently twitched inside of June, spewing load after load of hot jizz inside my condom.

We three laid on the floor in a heap of flesh and fluids, still touching, licking or rubbing one another in a state of euphoria.

Published 
Written by BigSarge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors