Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andrea's Exploits

"My surprise birthday party"

42
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"My first tale"

My first exploit of note happened days after my sixteenth birthday. My lover George took me away for a weekend at Halloween. We went to a pub on Dartmoor, a proper spooky place. We had a lovely meal and spent the evening in the bar; George knew a few people there, and at about half ten, we retired to the room.

It was a change to be just the two of us as my friend Angela was part of our group, and we shared George, but here we were alone.

He helped me out of my clothes. My top pulled up and over my head, my skirt unfastened and fell to the floor, and I stood there in bra and panties, stockings, and suspender belt as George asked me to wear that. I felt grown up in those; I did not look sixteen as I was slim, and my tits were small with narrow hips.

I undid the suspender, and George pulled my knickers down. I refastened the suspender as he wanted to have me while I was wearing it and the stockings.

I unfastened my bra as George went to work kissing me on my Venus mound. I was shaved, and the guys liked that.

“Sit on the bed, Andrea.”

I did so, and he slipped his tongue down to my sex, licking my flowering labia and tasting my wetness. I was good and wet, turned on by being stripped. George licked along my slit and back up to my clit, hands on my inner thighs, pushing my legs apart further and, sliding his right hand up to my crotch, began teasing his thumb now into my opening. I yielded as his fingers were under my bottom, lifting me off the bed slightly. I braced myself with my hands lifting too so I could ride his thumb, slurping as I moved on and off it, his tongue concentrated on my clit, and he brought me off without any delay.

George was ready to have me by now. I helped him out of his jeans and shorts and took him in hand, licking his member and gently easing his foreskin back to ready him for action, eager to be inside. So I moved back onto sitting on the edge of the bed, legs spread, and he moved between them, entering me as I squirmed my hips to help his invasion of my tight pussy.

At breakfast, we had a pretty girl serve us, with dark hair and blue eyes; she was most desirable, and I felt myself dampen watching her walk away to the kitchen, imagining her open legs and me licking her as she bent to my sex with a dildo.

This was Halloween night, and George had plans for us. We drove out to a house; there was quite a party going to happen. There were a lot of people getting to grips with the girls, all dressed in white dresses with a garland of flowers in their hair, as was I, sitting or lying prone on tables and being explored by anyone who wanted to. Most were near naked, dresses pushed up, knickers off or pulled away from their sex. I noticed all that still wore it had white underwear, as again I had.

George told me this was my birthday party.

I was grabbed by the hips from behind and lifted onto a table, standing up on it.

“All hail the birthday girl!” the call went up.

I was bidden to strip for all to see, and everyone not engaged in fucking stopped to watch. Several people had cameras, at least one filming, as I unbuttoned my dress and let it fall. In just bra and knickers, I stood there smiling shyly as they all drank in my body, then I unfastened my bra, my little breasts visible to all. Then just my knickers.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

“I’ll do that,” said a woman behind me. She tugged my white panties down.

A round of applause went up for the birthday girl.

Who is first? I was my own birthday present!

I felt hands all over. The woman behind me who’d removed my knickers pushed her hand up between my legs to my sex, worming fingers into me, kissing my bottom and her other hand around my front, frigging my clit, bringing me off. The cameras filmed, moving close as I came in delicious spasms.

Looking around me, I saw the other girls who were being screwed now as they lay on the tables, men and women around them, enjoying their young bodies, legs pulled wide apart, kissing, fingering, licking, fucking. I was lifted off the table and pushed down to the muff of a woman.

"Lick, birthday girl!"

She leaned back on the arm of a sofa I was facing, opened her legs, and pushed my head to her sex. I licked the opening, tasting her juice.

My hips were lifted, and a cock was being pressed against my pussy. Reaching under myself I guided it in, feeling hands tightly holding onto my hips as the first shafting of the evening began.

He was really horny and rammed me good and proper, lasting less than a few seconds. He came, spunking inside me in bursts, grunting with the force. I felt so desirable and did my best to keep pleasing the woman I was licking as he withdrew with some difficulty as he was still very hard, but there were a lot of erect cocks ready to take his place and soon, my next birthday gift was presented into my wet hole.

It pressed fully inside me, pushing my face into the cunnie I was pleasuring, I had my thumb up her, my index finger exploring her bottom, pressing into that moist entrance too. Hands held my hips roughly as I was pulled onto the tool in my quim, controlling me fully. The feeling was fantastic. I adored being fucked, used like a toy, and my cunnie was so wet and slippery that my lover was close to falling out several times as he pushed my hips forward and his cock withdrew as far as he dared before the next thrust into me.

As he took pleasure from my pussy, I was close to bringing off the woman I was licking. Her hips squirmed as she pressed her clit against my tongue, hissing as she did so. She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, forcing me tighter against her. I could hardly breathe but was managing to keep my thumb inside her soaking sex, pinching it and the finger I had stuck up her bottom together as she screwed against me. Her wetness was fantastic, and her taste was delicious.

My lover inside was forcefully ramming himself into me, seconds from coming; his control of me, tightly holding my hips, getting his pleasure from my young body, my being used brought me off. I tried to ride against him to fulfil my need. Still, he kept me so firmly held, I could do nothing; he could feel my vain attempts of thrashing.

“No, little girl,” I heard him say, gripping my hips ever more securely.

That did it for me. I was floating up, up, the crest of my orgasm tilting the world in a somersault. My hair being pulled painfully by my lesbian tormentor as she kept herself at climax heightened the feeling, and I was just a soggy, sodden, dripping mess of slutty teen.

Published 
Written by andream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments