Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angel's Bisexual young lovers Part 1

"Jason, Brad and Mark all sat on the couch with their cocks in their hands"

10
2 Comments 2
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
    Jason, Brad and Mark all sat on the couch with their cocks in their hands slowly pumping themselves waiting for Jason’s Angel baby to come back home. Jason had been fucking his “Angel Baby” for over 3 months now. Each time he had tried to do something even more wilder than what he had done before in order to please his Angel . Today he had brought Mark and Brad over, two of his buddies to surprise his girl friend with two extra cock for her to play with.

    Leann was 40 years old when she meet the young Jason. They had meet at a club, and since then she had been fucking the 23 year old Boytoy non stop. Leann was a sexy girl, even at her age. She had great tits and firm ass, and a wonderful looking face to die for. She was truly a sexy sight to see, and now was being sexually fulfilled with a man much younger then her. Not only was Jason, her little Boytoy younger, he was wild, introducing Leann, or Angel Baby, as Jason liked to call her, into a whole new world of sexual play. She had several male, male, female, threesomes with her Boytoy, as he generally brought Brad his best friend over to fuck her, he had even fucked 2 strangers in a park thanks to her Boytoy. He had made a wild girl come out in her, and she loved to fuck with him.

    Lean had been driving home thinking of Jason, her Boytoy. Jason was a very perverted boy, even though he was only 23, he had done more wild sexual things that most people only dreamed about. He had fucked many girls, been in several gangbangs, let most of his girlfriends fuck other men, including his most recent girlfriend Leann, and even had regular sex with his own cousin Tracy. Oh he was a very bad boy in her eyes, and she loved him for it. But now as she drove home she knew that tonight that Jason had a surprise waiting for her at home. Her pussy was wet just thinking about it, she desperately need sex, and was aching for Jason to fulfill her needs.

    To her great surprise as she entered her house she found three young men sitting in her couch fully naked with their cocks in their hands. She felt dizzy at the sight of them, and knew immediately that Jason had called over some friends to help him fuck her tonight. She saw Jason sitting in between both Mark and Brad with his cock in his hand pumping his cock for her with a dirty smile on his face. Angel smiled for her boyfriend and closed in front door locking it, turning to face him. “MMMMM, Jason you bad boy, did you invite some friends over to play with us?”

    “Yes I did baby. Mark and Brad here are so horny for you. We couldn’t wait for you to come home, so we all decided to jack ourselves off until you got here.” Jason answered with a dirty tone.

    “Oh my, three naked young men sitting on my couch jerking off for me? What shall we do with this mess? Do you boys want something to jack off to?” Angel asked

    Jason, Mark and Brad only answered by a small moan and pumping themselves a little faster. Angel sat on her coffee table and started to undress for the three good looking boys on her couch. Angel couldn’t believe what she was doing. Three months ago she never would have imagined she was about to fuck three younger men in her house, but Jason had changed that. She was so horny for cock that she went crazy for them. She hungrily opened her legs and began to remove her pants and thong to quickly get her pussy out so she could play with it. She decided to tease the guys by playing with herself first and forcing them to watch. Jason moaned as he saw Leann rub her own pussy. He put his hand on her thigh wanting to caress her body, but she forced him away and made him continue to pump his own cock.

    “Oh baby… I need it so bad.” Jason moaned

    Leann just kept playing with her pussy, and stared at the 3 large cocks pumping themselves to her pussy.

KarolDenvers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolDenvers

I’m so greedy she thought to herself. Most women her age would love just one younger man’s cock in front of them, but she was staring at 3 of them all wanting to fuck her so bad. “You boys like my pussy?”

    “Yes.” Brad moaned. “Please let us fuck you!”

    “Bard you naughty boy, I thought you liked cock not pussy?” Angel smiled, knowing Brad and Jason’s homosexual tendencies. She knew Brad would be equally willing to play with Jason as he was to play with her. “Do you want my pussy Brad, or maybe you want Jason’s cock?”

    Leann felt her pussy jump at his answer. “I want both baby.”

    “Then play with my boyfriend’s cock you little fag.” Leann rubbed her pussy even faster as she saw the wonderful sight of Brad reaching over to Jason’s cock and pumping it for him. Jason leaned back and moaned has he let Brad stroke his dick. “Play with him too baby.” Leann said to Jason. “I want to see you two jerk each other off.” Jason did as he was told, and obeyed his Angel Baby reaching over to Brad and stroking his dick. The two of them began to moan and Mark shocked at the display of bisexuality began to get turned on even more so and pumped his own cock even harder.

    “That’s so hot!” Mark said pumping his cock even more harder.

    “You like watching your friends jack each other off, don’t you Mark?” Leann asked. Mark’s only response was to nod and continue to pump himself. “MMMMM watching you bad boys really makes me horny.” she began to grab on Jason and Brad’s cocks and pulled both of them toward her. He quickly began to suck on Jason, and stroke on Brad as she sucked.

    Mark began to stand up and walked toward her, with his cock in hand and rubbing it on her face as she sucked on Jason. Although Leann knew she enjoyed the “extra- company” when she and Jason fucked, she enjoyed pleasing Jason first. With Jason’s cock still in her mouth she softly sucked and then began to quicken her pace, sucking him faster. Mark let his cock start to rub on Leann’s mouth and while Brad got a hand job from her. Jason began to pull his cock out of Leann’s mouth and lifted her up and began to kiss her deeply. Oh my god! Leann thought to herself, he’s kissing me right after his cock was just in my mouth, oh Jason you are a dirty boy! Then to even more of a surprise to Leann, Brad and Mark both began to bounce their cocks off Leann’s face while Jason continued to kiss her. She could see how dangerously close their dicks were coming close to her and Jason’s lips, but that just turned her on more. Jason moved his lips just in time before Mark’s cock reached Leann’s lips. She now began to suck on Mark while Brad kept cock slapping her face, and Jason began to kiss her neck. Leann began to alternate cock sucking from Mark’s cock to Brad, as Jason kneeled down and spread Leann’s legs apart.

    “Oh Jason, you brought such dirty boys home to me!” Leann said between sucking Mark and Brad’s cocks.

    “Oh they get even wilder my Angel Baby!” Jason whispered to her.

    To Leann’s shock, Jason grabbed a hold of Brad and Mark’s dicks from Leann’s mouth and began to press their cock tips together.  Leann looked up and noticed that Mark and Brad were making out as Jason held on to their dicks and stroked them. “You dirty little Boytoys. I’m gonna fuck the three of you silly.” Leann said, and Jason began to guide both Mark and Brad’s dicks into her mouth at the same time. Leann closed her eyes and felt Jason licking her pussy. She had 2o year old cocks in her mouth and another one licking her pussy. She was going to have a great night she thought.

To be continued….  

    

Published 
Written by BOYTOY21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments