Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anja does the policemen

"My attempt at a wank story LOL"

5
5 Comments 5
21.4k Views 21.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
This story happened to my friend Anja like a three years ago when she was on a students' exchange in Portugal. Anja comes from a Polish city which name you would have no chance to pronounce, so let's skip it. I should be jealous of her, because she's usually getting even more attention than I do. She has a wonderful, athletic body with breasts I estimate as 34C, slim waist, sporty thighs -- Anja used to play tennis for her university. She's a natural platinum blonde with hair below her arms. Her eyes are cat's green. You would think a girl with such physical appearance has a peanut brain. No way she would be my friend then. She is smart, funny, and everyone loves her whole after a few minutes of conversation. When we're going out together, all the men's focus leans on us. On her, I mean. It wasn't any different on the day when she told me about her adventures in Portugal in a cafe full of men during the tennis tournament. Even if she mixed Polish, Spanish and English with Portuguese, there are some words understandable for everyone. Her high-pitched voice resounded in the cafe and the international crowd listened as she narrated.

**********************
Anja's story

Soon after I arrived in that city named Coimbra , I had to go shopping. You know, I needed to buy things for the flat and I hoped to spot on some brand cheap clothes. My friend was to drop me near the mall in the suburbia, where I could find pretty much everything. He rushed to another city, so he didn't go straight to the shopping centre where the traffic was huge, but he left me near the road. I didn't know it was a highway. There was no chance I could cross it. I stood near some bushes helplessly praying for cars to stop, so I could run. It was hot, you can imagine, I wore the shorts and a tight blouse with some silly inscriptions. Then a police car stopped next to me and a driver gestured I should get in.

" Puta de Ukraina ?" (Ukrainian whore?) They asked me.

I didn't hear the beginning at first and I thought they asked for my nationality.

"No, soy de Polonia ." (No, I am from Poland.)

" Puta de Polonia ?"

" Noooo ! Estudiante !" ( Noooo ! I'm a student!)

"D'oh, every puta says she's student. Do you have documents?"

"I have a passport," I gulped.

Of course I had documents I was a student, but they were in my flat. I was scared at first and I didn't realize they were joking with me.

"No, no passport, no valid. We take you to the motel and we check if you are a puta or you are a student."

I tell you, they just ripped the clothes out of me with their sight. I know there was not much to rip, but they did it anyway.

"Oh please, don't! I am a good Catholic girl!"

"We are good Catholic boys!" One of the policemen said and he showed me a cross in their car.

I thought I had nothing to lose, it would be only a bit of fun. It was like a holiday, you know. They were the dark haired guys with much tan, the typical latino lovers. Not like our guys in Poland. I sat on the back seat with the hottest looking one, but he seemed a bit shy. These guys from the front turned back at me and whistled, and one of them told me,

"Touch his prick!"

I hesitated, but my hand did the job for me. Oh girl, I tell you, he had quite a boner! For some reason he was nervous. He liked it, it was easy to tell, but he seemed kind of embarrassed .

"He can't believe he will fuck you," these guys from the front seats told me.

I know his name was Jose. These other two were Andre and... I don't remember, Marcos, I think. I understood Andre told Jose to kiss me. Jose muttered something in their language, like he wasn't sure, so I threw myself at him and snaked my tongue inside his mouth. Yes, yes, he liked it! He was a hot guy, he moaned when we were kissing and his hand went all over me. I unzipped his trousers and gave him a handjob . He didn't have a very big cock, actually none of them did, but when erected they were nice. He squeezed my tits and tried to open my bra, but he wasn't so much experienced, gosh, he had a big trouble doing that. Marcos and Andre were whistling for us to get bolder, and finally they set the car on the signal and off we went! By the time we found a motel I had my bra and a shirt in my hand. I covered my tits without even getting dressed; you can imagine the face of the house keeper!

First thing Andre did when we got inside the room was taking my shorts off. I slipped out of the shoes so I stayed only in a red G-string. The guys got undressed, too. Of course, each of them jerked and all of them tried to approach me at once. I felt the lady of the moment! Andre, I suppose he was the oldest of these three, had a plan how our encounter should start.

"We should punish our puta de Polonia for standing next to the street and deconcentrating good Catholic Portuguese drivers!"

"Si! Si!" (Yes) The others approved.

They threw me on the bed with my ass up. Jose held my hands while Marcos and Andre spanked my ass with... their trousers' leather belts! Aww , you can feel for me, it really hurts!

"No, no, stop it!" I shouted.

There was no way they wanted to stop before my butt cheeks were pink and sore.

DeidreSwain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeidreSwain

They had enough of practise with the thieves, I suppose! As I kept my mouth more or less in front of Jose's prick, I began my blow job. It grew in my mouth and its owner looked like "I don't know what's happening to me!" He cuddled me and his touch was so soft. I licked him up, sucked him off, wore him out, and...

"Fuck, he came in my mouth," I announced and the white cum spilled out from my mouth on my chest.

Jose stood embarrassed like he didn't know where to hide, and the other two laughed their asses out.

"It's a compliment," Marcos said. "If you like him, you should collect it and swallow."

So I did. Oh girl, I really liked Jose! This shyness turned me on! He was like a cute teddy bear with big brown eyes. I couldn't help but kiss him all over his face. He was the youngest of them and couldn't believe he was in the spotlight of my attention.

"Go, fuck my brains out and cum in my pussy," I begged him. He sought his friends' eyes. They mimicked mad the youngest was getting all the fruits, but, uh, they were all gonna fuck me anyway.

I went on Jose's top and stooped over him. As soon as I began my joy ride, Andre slipped a cock inside my ass and Marcos gave one to my mouth. I watched it only on the internet porno, but it felt so great, to be an object of worship. The bad thing my ass was sore from all that mad spanking. Andre spread my butt cheeks to have less problems with entering. His hands squeezing my moons, it was a bit too much! I spat out Marcos' dick and shouted,

"Don't touch them, idiot!"

Marcos forced my head to go strong on his prick.

"Good puta likes it in the ass, so shut up and get fucked!"

Andre was unfortunately all show and no go. After few thrusts he pumped me up with loads of jism .

"Oh shit, I just came in her arse hole!" he told the other ones.

He still kept a stiff cock inside as Jose kept bouncing me from below. These words were too much for Marcos. He wanted me to deepthroat , but once his dick hit the end of my mouth, he exploded and all went down, to my stomach. I was all Jose's. The cum swam out of my ass when I was fucked and it went down my thighs to his balls. Andre came up to my mouth and asked me,

"Clean me off, bitch."

We changed position 'cause the guys wanted Jose to finish me in the ass. He went behind me and fucked my brown hole doggystyle and pulled my hair.

"Her back is so curvy," Marcos said and stood next to Andre.

I sucked them in turns. And then I sucked them both at one time. I felt Jose was about to come because he moaned loud and his thrusts became deeper.

"Oh, it feels so great with your dirty police gun!" I screamed out from somewhere below Marcos' balls.

All the three dudes came at once. Jose in my ass, Andre inside my lips and Marcos all over my face. All this sexy sperm covering me like yoghurt made me shiver and shudder and shake, and I went whoooa ! Barely standing on legs I sucked them all off till the last drop. Jose carried me to the shower (I told you -- he was cute!). He wanted to help me clean myself, but I jumped at him and begged,

"You are so strong and sexy, I know you have some more for me!"

"Hey, don't get so horny, guys and I must go back to work!"

"Don't you want me?"

I didn't need to repeat twice. He licked my cunt, which felt great in the streams of hot water hitting my excited body. Then he lifted me up, so my feet leaned on his butt. I held on to his neck and his slammed inside my pussy. He did it so quickly, I think he didn't want the other chaps to know. But they wanted to shower too! So, they joined us in the bathroom.

"Horny puta never has enough of dicks, does she?"

"Oh come on, she likes me, leave us alone," Jose asked.

"Who are you to tell us, kiddo?" Andre rejected him. "Finish her off and give her to us."

Jose fucked me like no tomorrow. He wanted to stretch this minute into eternity. Finally, all his load went to my womb. I had no idea cum could shoot like this! Andre was the next one in my pussy. Marcos took care of my ass hole. His dick was the thickest, so I hissed "Fuck you!" when he entered. He pulled my head on his arm and kissed my forehead. But he was almost as nice as Jose. Andre was the worst, because not only he had the pottiest mouth, he also failed to deliver. Ten seconds and I was all in his jism , again!

"It's because of this water," he found a lame excuse.

Marcos threw me at the shower wall. He kissed my wet hair and fingered my pussy full of cum and he smeared it all over my clit . God, girl, I had a climax within my reach! These few minutes made Jose bold enough to come over and turn my chin in his direction and left sweet, sexy marks of his lips on mine. That's what I needed!

"I'm cummin '!!!" I shouted.

Marcos pulled me down on my knees and wanked on my hair. Well, I had to wash it anyway.

**********
Anja finished her story and I realized all our guests from abroad listened in awe. They particularly enjoyed the enthusiastic "I'm cummin '!!!" They must have thought well of the Polish ladies -- that a conversation brings us the real spasm.
Published 
Written by Natalia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments