Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna’s Men’s Room Adventure

"Anna sucks several cocks in a movie theater men's room."

28
17 Comments 17
29.2k Views 29.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Anna and her boyfriend Carl had been fantasizing about hersucking his cock in a men’s room for a while. Often one of them would start talking about it when they were lying in bed. They fantasized together, taking turns pushing the story forward. Sometimes Carl would start when Anna was sucking his cock. She would get so turned on that she’d start fingering herself. They also did it while fucking. Carl realized that he could make Anna cum faster and harder by playing out the fantasy while pounding her pussy.

The fantasy generally involved Carl convincing Anna to come into a men’s room with him. They go into a stall and she would suck his cock. They usually left the stall door unlatched. She would sit on the toilet and spread her legs (she was always wearing a dress or skirt and no panties). Sometimes she would unbutton her blouse to show off her full tits and a sexy bra. Anna liked to improvise about other men walking in on them. She always ended up sucking their cocks too. She would suck two, three and more cocks in the fantasy. She would beg them to cum in her mouth, on her face and on her tits.

It could go like this:

“Carl there’s two guys watching us.”

“What do you want to do, Anna?”

“I’d like to see their cocks.”

“Hey guys, come on in,” Carl might say.

Anna was always more aggressive in the fantasies than in real life and Carl encouraged this.

“My girlfriend wants to see you guys jerk off.”

“Yeah guys, pull out those cocks, I want to see how big you are.”

Anna often made at least one of the men black, since that was one of her biggest fantasies. In her 35 years she had never been with a black man and had many of the typical fantasies white girls have about such encounters. Large thick cock, forceful, treats her like a slut, a real man.

Once the guys started jerking off (the cocks were always thick according to Anna’s narrative), they would move in closer and talk dirty to her until she couldn’t take it anymore and asked Carl to move aside so she could tend to their straining cocks. They always had large loads of cum and told her afterwards that they hadn’t cum for four days or six days or something like that.

These fantasies were very potent. Carl and Anna were a tight couple and really loved and cared for each other, so the dirty talk wasn’t there to cover a deficiency in their relationship. It was something they both, especially Anna, enjoyed and it added variety to their sex life.

Although they generally communicated well, they never spoke about their desire - or not - to do this in real life. The truth was that Carl thought it would be hot, but didn’t bring it up because he thought that Anna would flatly say no. Little did he know that Anna was dying to do it for real. She had been with small groups of guys twice in her life when she was in her late 20s and living in Manhattan. Once with two guys and once with four. She often re-played the mind movies of those experiences when she masturbated.

One Wednesday night they were walking out of a movie theater and both had to go to the rest room. The lobby was just about empty. In this theater, the men’s and women’s rooms were right next to each other, plus they were in an alcove, so that unless someone was right there, they wouldn’t notice a woman going into the men’s room. When Carl came out Anna was waiting for him. She asked if anyone else was in the men’s room. Carl shook his head. She grabbed his hand. Let’s do it, she said, let’s go in.

They hurried into the handicapped stall, and just like in their fantasies, Anna sat down on the toilet and pulled up her skirt. She had on a faded red tank top and a black lace bra. The straps of her bra were showing alongside the straps of the top. She was however, wearing panties. She quickly slid them off and put them into her purse.

Carl unzipped his jeans and pulled out his fat cock.

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

Anna started sucking him right away, taking him deep into her mouth. She wondered if anyone would come in. After sucking Carl for about five minutes while fingering her pussy, they heard the door open. Two guys started pissing at the urinals and talking. After they flushed, Anna started moaning and making loud slurping noises on Carl’s cock. He waved at her to stop, but she knew what she was doing. She wanted her fantasy to come true. One of the guys said, “Did you hear that.” The other guy said, “What?” “Shhh,” said the first guy, “I think someone’s getting a blowjob.” She slurped even louder.

Carl and Anna heard their footsteps getting closer. Their hearts were racing. One of the guys pushed the unlatched stall door open.

“Holy shit, check this out! It’s a chick. And she’s hot.”

Anna motioned with her hand for them to come in. The last guy in latched the door. They were in their early 20s and one was black, the other white. Anna swooned when she saw this. Their cocks were out in seconds.

Carl moved to the side and Anna greedily started sucking the black guys cock. He was big, thick and beautifully shaped; his cock was cut with a pronounced ridge. He grabbed Anna’s head and fucked her face. He pulled up Anna’s tank top and yanked her boobs out of her bra cups. “Nice tits!” And they were; full, round and a 34D. He started pinching her nipples as she sucked him deeper. She moaned around his cock, he pinched harder, she moaned some more.

Carl watched in amazement. He wasn’t jealous at all, just incredibly turned on. As he watched Anna bob her head back and forth he stroked hard, his cock as erect as it had ever been.

Anna pulled the cock out of her mouth, gasped and while stroking him, said “Oh God, pinch my nipples hard, harder. I’m such a slut for black cock.”

The black guy looked at his friend. The other guy had been stroking his thick cock; now he moved up to Anna. He grabbed her head and plunged his cock into her hot slut mouth. Anna’s dripping wet mouth plus the amazing luck of being blown by a sexy girl in the men’s room of the theater where he worked led him to cum almost right away.

“I’m cumming, shit I’m gonna shoot.”

Anna kept sucking and felt his first two spurts fill her mouth. She backed off and took the rest of his cum on her face and tits. At this, Carl unleashed his load, splashing onto her face, tits, tank top and bra. The black guy moved up, grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her slut hole of a mouth. He moaned, said, “Drink it all whore,” and spewed his big load into her mouth.

When he pulled out, Anna opened wide to show all of them the pool of semen that filled her mouth. She drooled some of it onto her tits, closed her mouth and with a big smile gulped the rest of it down. The two guys zipped up quickly, said “Thanks” and left.

Carl said, “You were great baby.”

She reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of tissues.

“No, if you want to be a slut, you have to go all the way. You’re gonna walk out of here with all of our cum on you.”

Anna started to object, then decided she liked the idea; it was late and not that many people would be around. When she pulled open the men’s room door, her red top was stained with cum; some had soaked in, some was still in globs and rivulets. There were strings of cum in her shoulder-length dark-brown hair and more on her forehead, cheeks and chin. Some of it was dripping off her face.

The lobby of the theater was almost empty as they headed for the exit. They turned a corner and there were the two guys with another guy and a girl. “The girl said, “Ewww, gross.” Anna said, “You only wish you could get what I just had.” The guys were beaming.

They passed a few more people as they walked towards the exit. They had stunned looks on their faces, but were speechless.

They made it out the door and into Carl’s car. They settled into their seats, looked at each other and started laughing hysterically. 

Published 
Written by njdom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments