Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another day with Holly

"She came into my bedroom, her clonde curls, and cute smile making me speachless."

3
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was laying down when the knock on the door got me out of bed. I checked my hair in the mirror. She was here. The beautiful girl I’d suddenly fallen for, my heart rushed to my throat every time she spoke my name. the way she walked, the way she talked, the cute way she’d play with her hair when we sat together, everything made my heart beat her name again and again. I opened the door and saw what I was hoping for. Her beautiful blonde curls bounced around as she switched from one foot to another. Her 5 foot 5 frame, and 36 C tits surrounded by perfect curves would make any man stare in disbelief that such a beautiful angel existed. But what I didn’t expect was that she brought a friend along. She was around the same height and body build, her hair was wavy, a deep brown color that matched her eyes perfectly. She smiled as I looked her up and down, they were both so perfect, but no one compared to Holly. Our eyes locked, making a fire burn deep within me. A deep passion that consumed me completely. She flashed me one of her smiles that could easily light up the night sky.

“Hey.” Holly said in a light sexual tone.

“Hey” was all I could manage to reply. She always left me at a loss for words.

“I hope you don’t mind that I brought my friend.” Holly said, reaching over and playfully pushing her friend forward. “Say hi”

“Hi. My name’s Vanessa.” She pulled back out the door a little.

“Don’t worry, she’s only shy at first.” Holly said, winking at me. “Can we come in?” She asked, grabbing my hand.

“Sure.” Again her eyes left me dumbfounded. They walked inside and sat down on the bed. Vanessa’s legs shifted back and forth while Holly played with her hair, her eyes sweeping up and down my body.

“She wanted to….join in. I was telling her about our special dates we went on.” She paused to give me time to think back to those days. What wonderful fun we had. Then she continued “I hope you don’t mind. I know this is the few times we get to see each other, but she was just so eager. She already proved to me how badly she wanted to join us.” She ended with her sexy voice bringing thoughts to my mind. I look over an Vanessa, her hand already between her legs. A dark spot formed on her jeans in between her legs. She looked up, an innocent smile on her lips.

“Don’t mind me.” She said, laying down on my bed. She slowly slid her hand down her pants. Light moans drifted to my ears. Her breathing became heavier.

“I can tell you want this.” Holly whispered as she pointed to the growing bulge in my pants. Holly got up and walked slowly over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me slowly. She pushed her body against my dick and rubbed against it lightly. She pulled back from the kiss and pushed me into the chair I was standing in front of. She got down on her knees and moved over to me. her mouth moved gently over top of my pants caressing my cock with her lips. Her eyes looked up and met mine. I knew what she was going to do, she loved doing it to me. She tugged on the bottom of my pants letting me know she wanted it out. I pushed them down far enough for her to grab it and take them off the rest of the way. My cock sprang up as if on command for her hungry eyes. She attacked it, taking the head into her mouth and slamming it deep down her throat.

I looked across the room at Vanessa who was now watching, her pussy in plain view, her soaked pants on the floor. I felt holly suck harder so I looked down, her mouth was clamped down hard on my cock sending waves of pleasure up to my brain with each deep suck. I leaned back and enjoyed the sensation. She was the best I’ve ever felt when it came to blowjobs. Light gagging sounds came from her as she sucked happily. She stopped so I looked down, she was taking off her shirt, she pulled it off and threw it to the side. The black laced bra she wore stood out against her light skin. I reached behind her and unclipped the bra.

“Thanks” She whispered as the bra fell leaving two perfect tits completely out in the open. She played with them for a few seconds, teasing me as I wait for her to start up again. She bent over again, licking the tip with her tongue. It went in slow circles making me so much more turned on. She leaned farther into my lap and wrapped my cock in her lovely tits, the soft skin working up and down my shaft while her tongue kept working on the head.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

She slid her tits up and down faster and faster, her mouth working even more. I heard a noise behind her and saw Vanessa get up. She took off her shirt, letting her tits hang out. She went over to her purse and pulled out a strap on. Holly looked up and followed my gaze. She laughed and leaned back. She tugged on her pants till they fell, exposing her perfect ass and pussy to Vanessa. She needed no second bidding, she quickly put on the dildo and kneeled down behind her.

“Which hole do u want it in?” Vanessa asked, her voice filled with lust.

“My ass, he gets my pussy.” She said standing up, pulling off her pants all the way. She got on top of the chair and lowered her pussy down onto my cock. Her warm, tight pussy swallowed my cock with ease. Vanessa moved closer to us and placed the strap-on at the entrance to her ass. She pushed in slowly at first then slammed it into her ass hard and fast. Holly started timing the ass pounding with how she jumped up and down on my throbbing cock. Her juices squirted out the sides all over my legs. She moaned out wildly, whipping her hair back with each thrust. I sucked hard on her nipples sending more waves of pleasure throughout her body. Vanessa used the second toy she had on her own hole, making her too moan out. This went on for a few more minutes till Holly made one final loud and long moan, then she collapsed on top of me. Vanessa kept pounding her ass on the floor after she pulled out of holly.

“You okay baby?” I asked, lifting up holly’s head. She looked me in the eyes, then kissed me again.

“I’m fine, that was amazing.” She said leaning back, looking down at my pulsing cock still deep inside her.

“Sorry about the mess.” She said as she got off, she bent over and started licking her juices off me.

“It’s okay hunny, that was amazing for me too.” I shivered as she licked up and down my dick. Vanessa moaned out “When will I get some of that cock?”

“Now if you want it.” Holly answered for me. She pulled me up out of the chair and led me over to my bed. I got on the bed and laid down. Vanessa jumped up onto the bed and instantly put my cock inside her pussy. Holly got onto the bed, she straddled my face, putting her pussy near my mouth. While Vanessa jumped up and down on top of my cock I licked up and down Holly’s wet slit. Her juices dripped down onto my face. I grabbed her clit between my lips making her moan out, her voice mixing with Vanessa’s. I slipped my tongue inside and tasted her sweet juice. One of the best tastes in the world. Holly gripped the bed sheets hard as I worked my tongue in and out. She moaned even louder, her pussy closing on my tongue. I could tell she was close to cumming again so I worked my tongue in deeper and harder. She yelled out again and again, Vanessa going faster too, Both came at the exact same time. My thighs and face covered in their juices. I felt myself getting close to cumming too, Holly looked at my face only once and she knew what was bound to happen. She knows me so well. I thought to myself.

Vanessa got off of me and joined holly in giving me a blowjob. They both ran their tongues up my shaft and met at the top with a tongue kiss. They took turns deep throating my cock. They played with each other’s tits, rubbing and pulling at their nipples. I felt the urge rising higher and higher making me look at Holly pleading with her. “I’m gonna cum soon baby”

“I know.” Holly said before she sucked on the tip of my cock again. I felt it rise to the very top of my cock, Holly and Vanessa pushed their tits together with my cock in the middle my cum shooting out all over their faces and tits. The licked it off of each other, each one savoring every single drop of it. Holly crawled over next to me and laid down. Vanessa laid down on the other side of me, all of us were exhausted.

“Thankyou for bringing Vanessa, it was so much fun.”

“It was no problem at all.” Holly said kissing me.

“I could use a nap, that was quite the workout.” Vanessa said, yawning. I wrapped my arms around Holly, our naked bodies touching each other.

“I love you baby.” I said to her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too.” She said as we all drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Antarri
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments