Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another group experience

"New friends put on a show for me while driving"

17
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
669 words 669 words
I had already had a fling with a married couple. We got together a few times as a group, plus some extra action with the wife a few more times on the side. It ended relatively abruptly because of issues they were having about their new lifestyle. I moved on to other women here and there, but still longed for another try.

I got my wish a few years back. Personal ads had begun to switch away from the free, anything-goes approach and had begun charging fees and limiting extreme stuff from their sites. I was looking for another partner or a couple, so I would still search the personals. I came across someone who had recently moved to the area from the Midwest and was just looking for friends. She stated she was happily married and just wanted to meet new people in my area. I dropped her a line and we struck a conversation. We chatted for a bit, very friendly and above the waist, and she invited me over to have dinner with her and the family. Not having anything else to do, I decided "Why not?" and headed over. It was a nice meal and the company was quite pleasant and fun. We all seemed to get along great. We did this a few more times, becoming more and more friendly with each visit.

One day, we had arranged a day trip to a more rustic part of the state. I arrived and was helping with some chores when the wife asked me to come sit with her on the couch. She thanked me for taking a chance on them and helping them get more acclimated to the area. She said that her family really thought I was a great guy. Then, she shocked me. She mentioned that she and her husband had been swingers back where they lived, and they were really looking to get back into the lifestyle. She asked if I would be interested.

IrisJune
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisJune

I did my best to maintain my composure, but said that it sounded interesting and I would think about it. On our trip that day, the wife would find ways to place her hands on me ever so slightly and politely. It may have been a touch of the palm there, or an arm around the shoulder here. The ride back was quite interesting. She was in the passenger's seat while I drove, and she laid her seat back to where her husband was. Without much warning, he began kissing her passionately and sliding his hands down her blouse. She reached over and took my right hand and pulled it to her, placing it on her breasts. Her husband pulled out his cock and slid it between her lips, and she began breathing very deeply. I could feel her heart race as I massaged her breasts, and heard the sounds of her devouring her hubby's cock, (I did have to keep my eyes on the road. Lol.)

I did all I could to keep the car moving, and ON the road. We needed to be back to town by a certain time to pick up their kids from school, so I merely got a few feels and a show. I did not see much of her blow job, but it sounded fantastic. It seemed like she could sense when he was about to cum because her breathing and heartbeat picked up right before he released in her mouth. She began cumming once his cum was in her mouth and down her throat. As I kept rubbing her breasts and nipples, she slid her hand into her jeans to finish herself off. Her hubby leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, and she returned her seat to its upright position. I glanced over at her with a wicked grin, and she grinned back, with drops of cum still shining on her chin. We made a plan to meet later that week at my place for a real adventure.
Published 
Written by Dazzleme04769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments