Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Apartment Mayhem Part 3

"What happens when she moves into a new apartment..."

1
0 Comments 0
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Apartment Mayhem   Part 3   Life for Connie became one sexual event after another. She experienced it all;  men, women, groups, anal, fisting (both in her pussy and ass), cum drinking, multiple cocks at the same time, there was no end to the variations the group thought up, but still, she sought more.   She and Jill were sitting around one night lying in each other's arms as they had become part time lesbian lovers when Jill said, "Con honey, is there anything we haven't done yet? I feel I'm getting bored with the same old bunch of guys and gals. Oh, we get new ones now and then but its still the same, orgies and fucking. Don't you think we need something new, exciting?"   Connie lay there, thinking. "Jill sweetie, I think I have an idea...." And she whispered softly to Jill as if there someone in the room who might hear them.   ""Wow, that sounds exciting all right, but isn't it a little risky?"   "Of course, that's what makes it so exciting, lets think about it for a few days and talk again. I think we'll need one or two other girl's to join us so give that some thought, also.   The two women met again a few days later for lunch and Jill brought Alice and Lee with her.   "Have you told them my idea?" queried Connie.   "Yes, and they are hot for it. Now all we need to do is find a place,"   "Oh, got that covered, there's country western bar over on the other side of town that is really seedy. No one will know us there and we should have our pick of the litter, or bull ring, whichever you prefer."   "Bulls, sound real good to me," said one of the girls. "Hmm, just think, totally strange, anonymous dick, what more could a girl ask for!"   "OK," said Connie, "here's the plan. Wednesday night is big with the cowboys at the Hollywood Bar on the East side. We dress in tight shorts and cowboy shirts. Make sure you wear no undies and have on your best push up bra. We want to open our shirts to give them a look to blow them away. They won't be able to resist us."   ":Sounds good but where do they take us to fuck us?"   "Hell, who cares, they'll think of something, maybe right there on the pool table!"   "Everyone set?" They all nodded in agreement. "Lets meet in the parking lot at 9 this Wednesday and we'll drive over." It was 9:15PM and Jill's Camry sped toward to the seedy part of town with four hot to trot chicks, including her of course.   About twenty minutes later they pulled up and parked across the street from the "Hollywood Cowboy" bar. The C&W music was blaring from the swinging door saloon type doors and there was much laughter and shouting also. The girls got out of the car, unbuttoned their shirts as low as they dared, gave each other the once over and strode confidently thru the swinging doors.   As soon as they entered every eye in the place turned on them and you could hear a pin drop. "Well I'll be one sonofabitch but what have we got here?" exclaimed one cowboy. Another let out a low whistle and said, "My oh my, aren't they four fine twats...".   A rather handsome cowboy walked up to Jill, his eyes feasting on her pushed up tits, and said, "Honey, wanna dance?"   Jill took one look at the bulge in his tight jeans and led him to the small dance floor. Immediately, three other cowboys grabbed the three other girls and escorted them to the tiny floor. The lights suddenly dimmed and the music changed abruptly. It was Willie Nelson singing "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain". Each of the couples were oblivious to the surroundings. Jill felt her heart start to race as he pressed his hardness against her venus mound. God, she thought, he sure feels big.   Connie's guy wasted no time and quickly dropped his hands to cup the cheeks of her well formed ass as he pulled her close.. She melted into his arms and they fit together as if hand in glove. She looked over his shoulder and was surprised to see Alice dancing with tall, well built black man. Now that was something they had not experienced since their apartment  residents were all white or Asian. Hmm, she thought, wonder if its true..once you've had black..........   Lee had her arms wrapped a strapping six footer with a huge cowboy hat and he was nuzzling her neck and working his way up to her ear. Lee wanted to feel him get hard against her so she pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply. He was surprised when her tongue sought his and their tongues danced on each other. The feel of her tongue made his cock start to harden immediately within the confines of his tight jeans. He pushed himself closer to her and she responded in kind. His cock was erect and hard and pressed into her making her breath come a little faster. She dropped her hands and found his ass and pulled him tight against her while gyrating her hips to feel more of him. He groaned softly.   Alice was in heaven. Her arms were wrapped around this big, black stud and she could feel his cock thru his khaki pants. He didn't wear the usual cowboy garb so the feeling was really turning her on. She wondered just how big his cock really was, as it felt huge thru his pants and her shorts. She lowered her hands from his broad shoulders and rubbed his ass with her palms while pulling him in closer. "Mmmmm, you're one hot mama," he cooed in her ear.   "I want to feel your cock, do you mind?"   "Hell no baby, go for it,"   She put her right hand between their bodies and began to fondle his ever growing member. It felt so big to her that she had to see it. He put both his hands down the back of her shorts and massaged her ass cheeks and occasionally brushed her anal opening which made her quiver.   Jill continued to grind her hot cunt against her dance partner when he whispered in her ear, "Honey, do you wanna fuck me?"   "Oh you bet I do, but where?"   "Right here, on the pool table."   "Lets do it, Cowboy!"   He lifted her so she sat on the edge of the pool table and then knelt down in front of her. He deftly slipped her shorts off and spread her legs to reveal her clean shaven and sopping pussy. He spread her lips with his fingers and plunged his tongue into her. She gasped as she felt it enter her. It was warm, wet and thick. He sucked hard on her lips and bit them gently bringing her to her first of many orgasms that night. His tongue beat a rapid  tattoo on her swollen clit and she gasped as another orgasm hit her. Her hips were bouncing wildly on the edge of the pool table as he stuck his thick tongue as deep as he could while holding onto her. He felt her gush fill his mouth and he swallowed it down. She tasted so sweet.   Alice could wait no longer, she had to see this black cock. She slipped from his grasp onto her knees and began to work his belt buckle. He undid it for her and let his pants drop to his ankles. He wore briefs and the bulge was huge. She ran her hands over it, fondling his cock and his full sack of balls. She pulled the top of the waist band out and looked in and gave out with a gasp. His cock was beautiful. He was cut and it was very long as it unfolded as she lowered his briefs tantalizing slow to both stimulate her as well as him.   She stared at him as it hung downward in an arc since it was so big it could not stand straight and tall as most cocks did. She opened her mouth and gently licked at the sides and he groaned audibly.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

Her hands slowly wrapped themselves around it and she stroked it ever so gently not wanting to rush. She marveled at its length and the downward arc it fell in. She sat on the floor and raised her head to lick at the cock's tip. She wanted to suck all of him, but wanted it to be slow. Her tongue reached up to the cock eye and she tasted his sweet pre-cum. She moved her mouth over the smooth foreskin and placed her lips around the ring between the foreskin and shaft and began to suck him, gently.   Lee moved her hands between them and rubbed his cock thru his jeans. He responded by sticking his hands down the back of her shorts and cupping her ass. His index finger sought her asshole and he found it. She quivered slightly as he rimmed her ass with the tip of his finger and pushed gently at her orifice. She moaned in his ear and unzipped his fly. Thank God he didn't wear Levis with those damn fly buttons. His zipper down, she reached into his briefs for his hardened cock. Her fingers sought the smooth shaft skin and wrapped around it. She moved her hand upward in a slow caress searching for his glistening helmet and found it wet with his pre-cum. She withdrew her hand and looked him in the eyes and licked her fingers.   "Ummm, your cum tastes so sweet. I want to suck your cock now." She pulled his jeans and briefs down around his ankles so she could gaze fully at his erect manhood. His size was average but it looked beautiful to her sex crazed eyes. She licked at her lips lasciviously as she slowly stroked his cock to full hardness. As she stroked him , he pushed against her hands to increase the level of friction. He was young, 19, and thought nothing else except about shooting a load. She felt his forward pressure and knew he would be quick so she enveloped his velvet like cock helmet with her warm, hot mouth.   "Yeah, bitch, suck my hard cock, oh man, give me a head job, oh so good," he exclaimed as her mouth enveloped him and she stroked his cock in a twisting motion with both hands, wanting to force his cum. "Oh God yes. That's it, suck my dick, yeah, oh yeah..." and his balls erupted with stream of warm, silvery cum deep into her mouth and down her throat. Her mouth fucked his prick as it shot forth its beautiful, hot load of semen directly into her. She pumped his dick time and again coaxing out as much cum as she good. Her mouth overflowed and it dribbled down her chin onto her blouse. He had shot a huge load at her and she loved it.   Alice meanwhile, was savoring every inch of the black cock she led in her hands and mouth. The feel of his smooth helmet foreskin was exciting enough to make her cum and her sorts were soaked thru with her sex flow. He had his hands around her head and was very gently fucking her face as she softly stroked his shaft and balls. She wanted this pleasure to never stop and he was obviously enjoying her work as well. In and out slid his thickly veined black shaft into her red lips and white face, as if in a kaleidoscope of white, red and black.   "Honey you give great head, just keep it up," he said as she tried to take him deeper. The head of his prick was so large that she was having difficulty opening her larynx to throat him. Her gag reflex was preventing it but she took as much as she could. His slid so smoothly in and out of her throat and she didn't want to waste what she anticipated as a massive load shot down her throat. She wanted this cowboy's thick black meat deep in her. She wanted to be fucked,  hard and deep.   "C'mon big boy, down here on the floor, I want you to fuck me, NOW!" She released his cock and fell over on her back on the beer stained  carpet, shit, she thought, her come the rug burns but what the hell, a good fuck is worth it. He slipped out of his pants and briefs and was on her in an instant. Not bothering with preliminaries, he shoved his cock in her up to his balls and she screamed in delight. " Oh yeah cowboy, ride me, fuck me, oh yeah!" He hammered at her with piston like strokes, ramming his cock in so hard her ass bounced off the floor.   "Like this  black meat, cunt?"   "Oh yes, baby, fuck me until I scream."   "Oh don't worry, you hot , tight , white slut, you're going to scream all right. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, you'll be begging me to stop."   "We'll see about that you Black stud, give me your best shot..........". And he began to fuck her as she had never been fucked before.   "After I finish fucking your hot, tight cunt, I'm going to shoot my load all over your creamy white tits and face."   "Mmm, I can't wait but I need a good fucking...NOW!" And he rammed his prick deep in her cunt.   Jill was lying back on the pool table, her legs draped over the edge by the middle pocket, her mind awash in lust as the young man kneeling before continued to gorge himself on her sweet, wet pussy. His mouth was filled with her essence and he drank like a thirst crazed sex fiend. While pulling on his rock hard prick. He stood, his prick standing tall and straight, smiled at her as she smiled back and slipped his cock into her soft, wet folds.   Jill loved the feel of his smooth rather thin cock as it penetrated her sweet cunt. He was uncut and his dick had a pointed look about it. It was also long and she reveled as he slid it deep within her, touching her vaginal walls and penetrating deep within her womb. She could feel him deep in her, no one had been this deep before and she began the first of several crushing orgasms.   "Oh man, oh oh oh, yeah, oh I can feel you deep in me, oh yes, fuck me baby, yeah, deeper, ohhhhhhhh........" as the first one hit. He continued a slow, smooth cadence enjoying fucking this hot blonde chick. Her pussy was tight and wet but he really wanted to fuck her ass but he knew he had to get her red hot first. He pushed at her, harder and faster and the second orgasm raged thru her body. She moaned, raised her hips and begged him, "Oh, fuck me man, fuck me more..........".   When the third orgasm took her senseless, he knew now was the time. He withdrew his cock as her hips thrashed wildly on the pool table and raised her legs with his hands to expose her virginal pink, ass. One of the guys handed him a tube of lube and he  lubed his long, thin cock liberally. He pushed at her asshole and she said mumbled, "No, I can't. not there." As he slid the thin tip of his cock in. He gave a little push and he could feel her sphincter ring pop and was in.   "Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she felt his prick invade her most private part and then she said, "God, it feels goooood.." That was all he needed and he began to assault her ass for all he was worth. He rammed his cock deep in her rectum and she grunted as she spread her ass to receive him. She never dreamed a corn holing of her ass would feel this good. His cock went in and out in a smooth rhythm and she screamed, "Yes, fuck my ass, make me cum again.........", and she did. It was a tremendous orgasm as her entire body shook and her sphincter closed like a vise on his skinny dick making him cum. His semen poured into her ass and she felt it hit her rectum walls increasing the impact of her big "O". He pumped at her, emptying his balls and filling her with hot cum.   "Oh baby, your ass is so tight and hot....,man, I could fuck your ass all night."   "Mmm, that felt so good, I can't wait to have my ass fucked again," and she reached down to her ass and let his cum cover her fingers which she licked clean, savoring his taste.   Connie meanwhile, was in the throes of her third orgasm. Her cowboy had pulled off all her clothes and had lifted her on his shoulders so her pussy was facing right in his face, He had then held her there and feasted on her young, sweet cunt bringing her to climax after climax. She was moaning between gasps of breath, "Oh God, I need your cock, I want to suck your cock....". So he rotated her body holding her tightly, and placed her head and hands at his crotch and she locked her legs around his neck giving him full access to he pussy and ass. She worked his belt loose, his pants dropped and she pulled his stiff cock free from his shorts and engulfed it with her mouth.   The other three couples stopped momentarily and watched Connie and her guy in fascination. What a display of pure strength and animal lust! And, a stranger sitting in a darkened corner of the bar smiled slightly as he watched from his hidden vantage point.     To Be Continued...................          
Published 
Written by Donato
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors