Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Apartment Mayhem Part 4

"What happens when she moves into a new apartment..."

4
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Apartment Mayhem Part 4 The Conclusion   The cowboy's cock was deep in Connie's throat while he sucked furiously on her cunt. She slid her index finger up to the knuckle deep in his ass and began to finger fuck his ass. She loved the feel of the hard cock as she moved her head in and out and it slid back and forth down her throat, Her finger worked his ass and she could feel his gland so she knew when he would pop his load but her mind reeled as another climax hit her. Her legs loosened and she slipped somewhat but her strong cowboy held her tight and continued his orgy on her cunt and fucking her face.   The other three were a little winded at this point as all had cum. The guys needed to rest a moment to regain their hardons for a fresh round of fucking. This is when the stranger sitting in the dark corner of the bar came forward.   Jill noticed him first. He was slightly built, about five foot ten, wearing ordinary street clothes. Not too good looking at all. She looked at his crotch and there did to seem to be a rather large bulge there but hell, this guy had gray hair! He was probably too old to get a stiff prick up.   One of the guys said, "Hey look, its Dick, where ya been stud?"   Dick just smiled and rubbed at his crotch a little staring at Jill.   Suddenly, there was a strangled scream from Connie as her guy erupted one huge load of hot, silvery cum down her throat and another orgasm hit her at the same time. They all turned and watched as he held her tight and she pumped at his cock sending streams of hot cum all over her face and hair. Streams of the love juice hung from her mouth, lips, face hair and shoulders.   "Old Max has done it again, he just came a quart all over the sweet thing."   Jill looked at Dick and said, "So what's with the old guy? He a perv or something?"   "Oh no way baby. This is Dick Rambone, ever hear of him?"   All three ( Connie was slumped on the beer stained floor) said no.   "Ladies, you are in for a treat tonight, er, that is, if you are up to it."   "What? You want us to fuck some old guy, no way. C'mon girls, lets boogie."   "Wait, wait, at least hear me out."   "OK, guess it won't hurt and he'll have something to jack off to later," and they all laughed.   "Dick Rambone was one of the hottest porn stars of the 80's and early 90's. He quit the business went it became too dangerous due to AIDS. He was in films with the legends of the porn biz, you name her and old Dick fucked her. And, the women requested him for the film by name...for one reason only...his cock. You see, Dick had and probably still has, the biggest cock in the world. His prick is so long it doesn't fit in normal underwear so he doesn't wear any. He just lets it hang down his pant leg...almost to his knees.   " Some of the ladies he fucked in films fell in love with him but it was really his cock they loved. Nothing else. And most women could not take all of it. Only the best of the best ever felt Dick's prick buried in their hot pussies to the hilt.   "Now, do you still want to boogie or take a look at the biggest cock you will ever see in your life?"   Alice was first to respond, "Let's see it!"   Dick looked over at Connie and saw she was somewhat coherent and motioned for her to come over. He asked all four young women to kneel in front of him as he unzipped his pants, which they all did.   He dropped his pants around his ankles and the girls just knelt there, stunned. There, facing them was the longest and most perfectly formed cock they would ever see. Each licked her lips in anticipation but each wondered if they could fuck such a piece of man meat. Dick took his soft cock in both hands and began to stroke it to life. He softly rubbed his shaft back and forth and his dick grew even bigger. The veins were prominent and bulging and the head was red and glistening.   He took it and wrapped it around his thigh so that the head and top of the shaft were visible. "OK ladies, who wants the first suck?"   "Oh my God," one of them mouthed and Alice was the first to taste Dick Rambone's cock. It was wrapped around the outside of his left thigh and took the head and gently sucked at it while gripping his right leg with her left hand. She could feel his pulse and blood surged to it and it began to harden. She said, "I want to see all of this, don't you girls?" They all said yes so she slipped it back between his legs and let it hang in front of him.   He placed his hands under his stiffening shaft as if to present it as a prize to the winning woman. Alice continued to suck at him and the other three were now on their knees as if in worship to his almighty prick. They fondled, stroked and licked and it grew harder and harder. His cock was unlike the black man's in that despite its size, it stood out, not down. Alice began to stroke him harder wanting to see it at its full magnificence. It didn't take when all the women gasped (and the cowboys chuckled) when it stood proud and tall...all fourteen and one half inches of pulsating prick.   "Ok ladies, who will be the first?" he asked. Alice quickly hopped on the pool table and spread her legs wide in the air as he approached, generously applying lube to his shaft with both hands further stimulating himself. He told one of the guys to eat her pussy to get her wet and one of them was sucking her sweet cunt in an instant. She moaned in anticipation and he winked at Dick as he approached. He came close to her and inserted the head of his cock into her waiting pussy. She spread her labia and received him. His cock slid in her about two inches and he began a slow in and out movement. With each stroke in, he moved a little further into her. He knew from experience that all women wanted to be fucked by him but few could handle such length.   "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. "Your prick is heavenly. Its sooooo deep. Yes, yes give me more, fuck me until I scream........". And with that he slid in a few more inches. Each time withdrawing just so his head was in her hot cunt and then slid more , deep into her. Her body arched up from the edge of the pool table as he slid deeper and deeper.   He was in about ten inches when her orgasm ripped thru her and her ass bounced up and down on the pool table.

Lynaelove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lynaelove

"Yes! Oh fuck Yes, Oh, its so good, don't fucking stop, oh yes..." she cried out and he slid two more inches wondering how much she could take and the, :OH MY GOD, NO MORE, PLEASE STOP, IT HURTS, OH OH, I'M CUMMING AGAIN........ohhhhhhhhhhhh.........that's it, yes , there," and he slowly withdrew his monster sized prick from her steaming pussy.   "Oh God, Dick, that was so wonderful. Never in my life have I had a cock like yours that deep in me. I just wish I could take all of it and feel your man juice shoot into me," exclaimed Alice. Dick grinned rubbing his dick back and forth to keep it hard while looking at the other three women. He was attracted to Jill and looked down at her engorged labia, licking his lips.   Jill noticed this and said, "Hey Stud, wanna eat my sweet pussy a while? My lips are just burning to feel your mouth on them.  Dick lifted her on the table, spread her legs and enveloped her entire pussy in his mouth. "Oh yeah, that's it Dickie boy, eat momma all up, umm, yes, that's good", as  her orgasm started to build from within. Dick cupped her ass with his large hands and sucked on her labia while pushing his tongue in and out her hot cunt. She tasted sweet to him, it had been a long time since he had eaten such a fresh, young pussy. Those porno queens just didn't taste like this. No sir!. He could feel his mouth fill with her flow and he drank freely from her. She tasted so damn good.   Her climax hit her like a runaway freight train. Her muscles contracted and jerked and her cunt contracted on his tongue. She pushed her cunt hard against his face as he continued to suck and chew her lips. She fell back on the table and was moaning in sublime ecstasy. Her body racked with orgasmic convulsions as Dick ate and drank her essence. He was a master at cunnilingus, enough said. "Oh my fucking God, you are so good, yes, yes, eat my cunt, suck me, harder, ohhhhhhh, yesss, there, there , oh , I'm cumming again....", and her back arched off the pool table as Dick sucked hard on her clit and labia, his mouth awash with her pussy juice.   Jill lay there, spent. Her eyes on Dick and his enormous cock. She wanted it, wanted it bad. Wanted to feel it penetrate her soft pussy and drive up into her. Her eyes were wide with anticipation as he used both hands to stroke his cock to keep it firm. She nodded to him and he placed his cock head at the entrance to her. She grabbed her feet and held them straight in the air, giving him full access to her gaping cunt. He pushed gently into her and she moaned, "Oh yes, Dick, give me more, fuck me 'til I scream...".    He eased his prick into her until she had eight inches and watched her. The look on her face was all he needed and he gave her two inches more feeling the tightness of her uterus and cunt walls on his engorged and throbbing member. In an unbelievable move, Jill pushed herself further on his cock so ten or eleven inches were deep in her cunt. "Oh Dick, yes, its so good, you are so big, I can feel you deep in me, I want all of you, I want to feel your cum crashing into me, Please, give me more."   Dick looked at her, their eyes met and he knew, she could take him, no question about it. He began a slow rhythmic move, in and out  his rod of hardened flesh went, and with each stroke he went a little deeper. She moaned with each stroke as he entered her deeper and deeper. He was thru her uterus now and his cock head was entering her womb. He had never been so deep before and he could feel the urge start within his balls. He knew he would cum but he needed to be fully buried in her first.   Jill's mind was kaleidoscope of lust. She felt the huge prick deep within her, her own orgasm starting to build again and her desire to engulf this man within her, cum with him. She let go of her legs and raised her ass with her hands to give him more entry, His cock was so deep in her but she needed to know that he was completely in and said, "Oh Dick, its so good, give me all of it, I want you entirely in my body, I want to fuck you completely, give me all of it..". And with that Dick slid the remaining inches into her and buried his balls against her ass.   Jill could not believe the feeling. He was deep within her womb and his strokes were coming faster and faster. Her own body was still but she could feel her climax building. She looked up at him and said, " Oh please, please cum with me..", and he pushed into her, harder and harder and suddenly he felt the walls of her cunt  tighten and she screamed as she came and he let go his load of hot, white cum deep within her. She bucked against him as she felt his cum hit deep inside her, her mind reeling from the orgasm that was engulfing her. Up and down she moved her ass as he fucked her harder and harder and pumped more of his cum into her.   My God, he thought, she is so fucking hot, I have never fucked a woman this hard before and then, the exquisite pain of his final cum shot ricocheted through his body as his balls pumped the last of his silvery load deep in her womb. He gasped ands slumped over her, covering her face with kisses. "Oh Jill, you are fantastic, you are the best fuck I have ever had and I really mean that."   "Oh Dick, I can still feel your hard prick buried deep within me, It is sooo fantastic. I love the way you fuck me. I just wish I could do you again, but, I am exhausted at this point."   "As I, my love, perhaps another time?"   "That's a date honey, I will expect you at my place tomorrow night, no excuses, OK?"   "It's a date lady, I'll be there."   Alice, Lee, and Connie had gotten so hot watching Dick and Jill that each was frigging each other on the floor. The four remaining cowboys were straddled above them furiously jerking their cocks in an attempt to cover them in cum. The bartender had come from behind the bar and joined the four so now there were five men  frantically jerking themselves off over the three women laying on the floor finger fucking and lapping at each other.   As if on cue the girls began to moan in unison as their orgasms overtook them and then the men began to unleash a torrent of hot cum that covered their faces and breasts. The girls realized the flow of cum was hitting them and each reacted immediately and grabbed a cock and sucked it to get every last drop of hot semen. Of course that left two men who just continued to pump their loads into the air and let it hit whoever was close.   It was an hour later when all four young women were in Jill's Camry and headed back to their apartment. The girl's noticed that Jill was unusually quiet and just sat there and drove with this half smile on her face. Finally, Connie asked, "OK, what are you smiling about? Let us in on the secret."   Jill's grin grew wider and she said, "Well, I have a date with that gorgeous cock again tomorrow night."   "Wow", they all exclaimed. "Can we tag along", they asked in unison?   "Oh, maybe, if he's in the mood for a fourway. I'll let you know."   The End, or is it?
Published 
Written by Donato
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments