Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the office

"Just another sweet day at the office"

3
2 Comments 2
23.3k Views 23.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words


You come in every morning as you always do. Bringing me my coffee, and saying hi. Always looking outstanding. Sitting close to me as if tempting me to do as I please. Laying back just a little so I can admire the slit in the bottom of your skirt. Touching your leg, and running my hand up under your skirt. Letting my thumb caress the top of your opening while I never look up from my desk. Trying to break your speech while you fill me in on the days plans. You never says a word, or complains in fear of being fired, but secretly enjoying it enough to occasionally show up at work without any panties. Hoping that I'll touch you that day. Finally giving into your urges, and straddling me in my chair. Telling me that I'm going to go down on her until you're satisfied or you're going to tell my wife. So, I've got a choice to make here. Act professional, and never touch you again, or do as you says.
 
Straddling and kissing me with intense desire I can't help but give in to your demands. Secretly I want to be told what to do. My hands run up the outside of your legs and push your skirt up to your hips. Slipping off your shoes you place your feet on the arms of my chair and sit on the edge of my desk. Looking into my eyes as you plays with my hair, Telling me exactly what you wants and how I am to please you. When the instructions are finished you calmly reach for the back of my head. Threading your fingers through my hair, and pulling me toward you. My tongue reaching out to you. Parting your lips before my skin ever touches you. Holding my head you pulls me in and out of you. Then holding me still so I can work my own magic. Laying the flat part of my tongue against your clit, and licking upward. Forcing you apart, and tasting your excitement. The tip making small circles around your opening. Getting increasingly larger until I've gotten your juice all over my mouth, and dripping from my chin. Now with your legs locked behind my back I seal my lips against yours as you starts to cum. I can feel your sweetness begin to trickle into my mouth, and you can hear me swallow you waves of excitement. Your back arched over my desk as you call out my name, and tells me how good this feels. Slipping one time, a little bit gets out and runs down your tight little ass and drips onto my desk. I'm going to need a new desk calendar, but it was so worth it! Sitting up you slide back down onto my lap slowly licking the wetness from my lips before giving me a highly approving kiss. Before standing up you lets me know that now I've done that, it's going to need to be regular thing for the two of us. Or you're gonna tell. What can I say. I eagerly agree to help you out because I love it!! : )   Later that day....  

Calling me into the records room I think you need something from the top shelf that you can't quite reach. Nearing the back of the room, I hear the door shut and lock. I catch my breath, wondering what you're going to ask for next. You climb up on a step stool as if your getting something from the rack. Parking your leg on top of an old copier and instructing me to get to work. Stripping my shirt off so I can feel your leg hung over my back as I place soft kisses up your leg, nibble behind the knee, and work my way under your skirt. Letting it fall over my head and cover me as I kiss your swelling lips. The tip of my tongue parting your lips again, and again. Reaching inside you deeper with each lick. Telling me over and over how good it feels, and I've done such a great job that you're going to give me a break and take care of me for once. Hoping down from the ladder you stand in front of me and kiss my lips as you tug at my belt. Finally undoing them enough for me to jump out at you. Reaching back you kill the lights, and have me sit on the copier. My balls resting on the glass as I feel your hair falling around me on the tops of my thighs. I can feel your breath so close to me, I beg you to please me. I've taken care of you so many times. Can I please have one for me? You give in and gently let your lips slide over my head and down my shaft. Your nose touching my tummy as I reach the back of your throat. O, you're so good! Please don't stop. I try my best to quiet, but end up kicking the copier in the process. You brace your legs against mine to hold me still as you bob up and down on my cock. Long slow strokes. You pulling back until I can feel the rim resting just inside against your lips. Then down again. Your tongue working magic on the length of me. Licking, and sucking on the tip. Getting each new little drop that forms on the end with another gentle kiss. I can hear you moaning as well in the darkness. Just then a blinding light below me as you reach over and hit the start button. When my eyes adjust I can see copies shooting out the side of you gobbling me up. My ass on the copier, and a wonderful image of you eating me whole. Each frame just a little different than the last. From the tip, to the base. I can see in the light that you're got one hand under your skirt. Now I know where the moans are coming from. You've been playing Whit yourself this entire time. Just keeping yourself on the edge until I'm ready. Bracing myself against the wall, I call out your name and tell you to get ready. You can feel me swelling a little more as I get rock hard just before I explode in your mouth. Pushing down against me so you get it all.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

I can feel the tension run through your body, and I know you're cumming as well. Your lips lock around my base and seem to be sucking out every last drop that I have. You raise up and drop your skirt. Catch your breath, and compose yourself as you turn on the light and get ready to get back to work. Kissing me lightly and telling me how much you love your job.
 
This goes on for a few weeks until we have the monthly office meeting. There's a new guy that we've recently hired and I'm introducing him to the staff. I catch out of the corner of my eye, that he's checking you out. I catch you grinning back at him and you try to hide it when you see me watching you. Worried what I'm going to say, or do frightens you a little, but you're not too scared since you kinda have me in the corner as well. I call you into my office the next day for a private meeting. You've been stressing all day about what I'm going to ask, and what you're going to say. Hoping that I'm going to just dismiss it all together. I don't think so.... Take a seat girl, we need to talk......
 

Well since you've put me in this position I'm gonna have to do something about it. I can't let the new guy beat me to the good stuff you have to offer. So here's what we're gonna do. We're going to keep doing what we're doing, but it's time to get more out of it. No more of this teasing, and pleasing. I want you, and that's how it's going to be. No questions. You love this new found assertiveness, and willingly comply to my demands. Pulling you near I kiss you long, and hard. Building your excitement as my tongue searches your mouth, and my hands cradle your head. You can feel me through my slacks, and it's about to drive you wild. I tell you that if you're a good girl then maybe next time I'll invite in the new guy. That's right. I saw you two checking each other out. But he's got to earn the right to be with you, just as I had to. So for now it's just you and me, and maybe the wife. You gasp, wondering what I'm talking about. I tell you not to worry baby. It's all her idea. She's known this entire time. I just didn't tell you because I enjoyed pleasing you so much. You're still in slight shock, but too hot to stop now, and press on with my desires. Untying your skirt, and letting it fall to the floor. I help you peal off your top and give it a fling. Your beautiful body standing there in front of me with a "take me" look in your eyes. We kiss while you undress me and let my pants fall to the floor. You can hear me shrugging them off one leg at a time. Spinning around you and leaning you against the desk. You brush off the papers, and pencils so you can lay down on your tummy so I can have you. My feet pushing yours apart I kneel down to give your lips a kiss, and a gentle bite on your cute little ass. Slowly I stand. You can feel the head tracing up the inside of your leg. You grip the side of the desk as you feel me get close. First the tip, the entire head. Felling the hard rim pop into you and past your opening. Then slowly the entire length of my shaft slipped into you. Every new inch causing you to tighten your grip on the desk. You can feel my veins glide along your walls until my tummy touches your lower back and I'm all the way in. Kissing on the back of your neck as I slowly pull my hips back and drive into you again. Moment later you hear the door to my closet rattle. You turn to see my wife walking toward you. I can feel your tension as you squeeze my shaft with your sweet puss. Worried, but in some ways excited. You lay there motionless as I hold you down. She walks in front of us and begins to undress as I start pumping you again. Watching her strip for us makes you wetter, I an feel it. Naked she steps close to you and gives you a gentle kiss. Sliding her tongue across your lips makes you quiver. Stepping around to my side of the desk she kisses me with such passion as I never stop making love to you. She leans over the desk, and lays down beside you with a comforting look in her eyes that it's all going to be ok. You are too far gone to even care, and you are just enjoying the feeling that I'm providing. Pulling out of you I slide over to my wife, and do the same for her. Starting with a kiss, and then into her I go. You can see the pleasure in her eyes and watch her face as I enter. Knowing that you must have looked the same moments ago. Don't worry baby, I'm not going to leave you hanging there. While I'm in one of you I'll please the other with a finger or two. That way both of you are always being pleased, and never missing out. Driving into one of you for a few strokes, and then switching to the other I get a few second break in the action which makes me go for a while. But since each of you never go without you two are rewarded with multiple orgasms. Each time one of you has one I bury myself deep inside and hold it there. Keeping constant pressure on your g spot to help make the feeling last. As I get closer and closer you can feel me swelling and getting thicker and firmer. My thrusts become quicker, and harder until I can't take it any more. Both of you to turn around and kneel in front of me while I rest against my desk. Taking turns on taking my cock in your mouths. Almost fighting over who's going to get the prize. Your arms wrapped around my legs as I play with your hair. Telling you to kiss each other as I explode in the middle. Your lips sharing the tip as I rush out into your mouths, and down your chins. Your hand tightening on my shaft and trying to squeeze out all I have. Mmmmm.... What a sight!
Published 
Written by Reco696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments