Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BBW Needs to Play

"Two big girls and one hotel room lead to threesome fun"

21
7 Comments 7
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The sound of running water drew Cherry from the depths of the deep sleep. She opened one eye and groaned. The sun was not even up yet. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to will herself back to sleep. It was to no avail, especially when the hum of the razor came on. If they were home this would not be a problem, but in small hotel room, there was no escape from the noise of the morning routine. Cherry rolled to her side, to face the sink area and opened her eyes just a sliver. Karl's cycling toned ass came into view. Her eyes drifted southward admiring his toned thighs and began to picture how they looked as they would thrust his 8 inch cock into her. Her pussy began to dampen.

"Come back to bed," she said in a soft husky voice.

Karl shut the razor off, put it down beside the sink and turned, giving her a side long glance. Cherry admired the full view of his 6 foot athletic frame. His salt and pepper hair was still damp from the shower and there was a smile in his blue eyes.

"I did not mean to wake you. Go back to sleep. I cannot be late this morning, like I was yesterday morning. It is the last day of the conference," he said quietly and moved to get his clothes from the closet.

Cherry remembering the fun of yesterday morning, threw back the sheet that was covering her, in an attempt to entice him back to bed. She was the total opposite of him. She was short at 5' 3" and had soft round curves. She watched as he got dressed facing the closet. After a few minutes she began to play with her 44DD tits and making soft moaning sounds, hoping to get him to turn around. They both knew if he turned before he was done dressing he would be late to the conference. When he finally did turn he was fully clothed, even the tie was on, but the moans behind him had a clear effect on him, there was a bulge in his pants from his stiffening cock. Karl let out a groan at the sight of her exposed naked body.

"You really are not playing fair," he said as he approached the bed.

"Well life is very rarely fair," she said with a smile in her dark brown lust filled eyes.

Karl leaned down and kissed her passionately. His tongue mating to hers as his fingers found her wet clit and began rubbing slow circles. She gave a low moan and spread her legs, giving his fingers free access to her soaking slit. He kept his fingers on her clit however and began rubbing faster. He drew back and watched her face as her moans got louder. Her hips began to buck against his fingers and he rubbed her hard clit in short strokes, knowing she was close to release. In one loud shout, Cherry came at the expert workings of Karl's fingers.

"Not fair," she panted out.

He raised his soaked fingers and sucked on them, exacting all of her juices from them. Her drew his fingers out and then said, "Oh I think I have been more than fair."

He leaned back down and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her juices from his lips and tongue. He reluctantly broke the kiss and said, "I will be back around 7 and we will pick up where we left off. Be ready for me." At that he made his way across the room, picked up his suit jacket, messenger bag, and left.

Oh, I will be ready for you, she thought to herself, but will you be ready for what I have in store for you. She chuckled to herself and grabbed her laptop from the night stand. She turned on the computer and went to her email. Since the first days of their stay she had been cruising personal ads online for the perfect playmate for them. She and Karl had always talked about a threesome with another big girl but it never had seemed to work out back home. Yesterday a new ad posted under women seeking a couple titled, 'BBW Needs to Play with a Couple'. When she opened the ad she instantly got wet at the sight of voluptuous body spread out in the picture at the top. The girl was 19 blond and 38C-34-42 looking to experience a couple.

Cherry did not waste any time in responding to the ad, telling the girl a little about them and attaching pictures of the both of them from the neck down. She was thrilled when the girl had responded that she did want to play with them and to call her Liz. All that was left was to finalize the plan of when. She opened the latest email from Liz. Oh joy, she was free after 5pm today. Cherry responded to the email with the address of the hotel and room number. Advising the girl that they were available as a couple after 7 pm but if she wanted to play with just her for a bit before she could show up anytime after 5pm. She shut the computer down and put it back on the night stand. She eased back down in the covers figuring she would need to rest up, it was going to be a late night tonight. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep to dream of large women.

Cherry was startled by the knock on the door. She glanced at the clock. It was six, Liz last email had said that she would not be there till after seven. So it could not be her. Cherry was in the middle of getting ready. All she had on was her black bra and matching thong back panties. She made her way to the door and stood on her tip toes to see out the peep hole. Cherry was surprised to see a young blond woman at the door.

"Liz?" Cherry called out through the door.

"Yes. I could not wait any longer, so I am a little early. Hope that is not a problem." Liz called back through the door.

Cherry opened the door, kept as much of her scantly clad body behind it as she could. "No, that is not a problem."

Liz stepped into the room and Cherry closed the door. Liz looked Cherry from head to toe, licked her lips and said, "I am glad I came early to get some one on one play."

Cherry looked the chubby teen over from head to toe as well. She wore a tight low cut black top and matching short black skirt, both items showing off her tits and round ass nicely. " I am glad you did too," Cherry breathed out.

Liz moved forward and ran her hands down Cherry's almost naked body, stopping her hand on Cherry's ass giving it a squeeze. Cherry let out a low moan. Liz being the taller of the two of them bent down slightly and kissed Cherry lightly. Then she put her other hand on the back of Cherry's head and inserted her tongue to Cherry's mouth. As the kiss deepened Liz moved her hands and unhooked Cherry's bra, tossing it aside. Cherry not letting the teen take total control unbuttoned Liz's top, to reveal her 38C tits clad in lacy black. You could see her large round nipples threw the lace. Liz ran her thumbs against Cherry's nipples, making them stiffen. Liz broke the kiss and squeezed Cherry's tits together and then sucked on both her nipples at the same time. Cherry moaned low again at the feel of the warm wet mouth on her nipples.

Liz moved her hands down Cherry's sides and hooked her thumbs into waist band of the silky black thong backs.

PilarHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PilarHarris

She then slid the thong backs over Cherry's round ass. Liz's mouth came off Cherry's nipples with a pop as Cherry thong backs hit the floor. Cherry stepped out of them and moved to unzip Liz's skirt. As Cherry pulled the skirt down, she revealed the teen's naked fat ass. Cherry hummed low as she ran her hands over Liz's wide curvy ass.

"Naughty girl," Cherry breathed out as Liz quickly removed her top and lacy black bra.

They moved into to kiss passionately, tongues playing together. They pressed their large soft bodies together as they held each other close as their kiss deepened. Cherry eased back and her fingers found Liz's wet hard clit. Liz moaned around Cherry's tongue as Cherry began to rub her clit. Just as Liz's fingers found Cherry's slit as well, Cherry's phone chimed on the nightstand. Cherry groaned and broke the kiss.

"That will be my better half. Let me go see when he is getting here," Cherry said.

Liz reluctantly removed her fingers and said, "Sure no problem. It gives me a chance to taste you." She licked her fingers.

Cherry went to the night stand and picked up the phone. All the message said was, 'There in 5. Be ready!' She chuckled to herself and turned to Liz.

"Karl will be here in 5 minutes. I want to surprise him. Do you mind hiding in the bathroom and waiting about 10 minutes after you hear the door close before coming out?" Cherry asked. 

Liz giggled, "Sure, I love surprising people."

Liz then picked up her clothes from the floor and went into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Cherry made her way to the upholstered horseshoe shaped chair in the corner of the room. She draped her legs over the arms of the chair. When she heard the lock on the door click she began to rub her clit.

Karl opened the hotel room door to see Cherry sitting on the chair in the corner of the room, fully naked with her thick thighs resting on the chair arms and pussy open wide and glistening. She looked him in the eye as she moaned softly. He dropped everything in his hands slamming the door quickly with his foot as he began to loosen his tie. Karl's mouth watering and cock clearly began to bulge in his pants. He made his way across the room quickly divesting himself of all his clothing. Karl stood before Cherry watching her rub just a moment longer, his cock twitched with each movement of her fingers and moan that escaped from her lips.

When he could take it no longer, he dropped to his knees and with little ceremony replaced her fingers with his hot wet mouth. Cherry quivered and moaned louder with the flick of his tongue on her hard clit. Karl dipped his tongue down into her soaking pussy and Cherry put her hands on the back of his head as he began to fuck her pussy with his tongue. Her pillowy thighs shook around his head as he replaced his tongue with his fingers and sucked her hard clit.

When she tried to squirm away Karl's free arm hooked around her thick thigh and hand found her soft belly making it impossible for Cherry to move away. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as his fingers and mouth picked up the pace. Her body tensed and tunnel pulsed around his fingers. A final flick of his tongue and her body exploded and Cherry cried out coming on his fingers. He removed his fingers and lapped up her flowing juices. She closed her eyes and hummed to herself as he moved up her body, fingers touching her belly and tits as he moved over her. She opened her eyes as he kissed her. Cherry deepened the kiss, loving the taste of her pussy off of Karl's lips and tongue. She moaned around his tongue as it danced in her mouth and his fingers pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Obviously, not being able to take much more he rose and took her hand to lead her to the bed. Cherry shook her head and led him to the desk instead. She kissed him deeply again and felt his pre cum soaked rock hard cock pressing into her soft belly. She eased herself up on to the desk and spread her legs wide. She felt the cool wood on her ass as his hard cock slid slowly into her. Karl's hands moved from her heavy tits to round ass and back again as he slid in and out of her soaking wet pussy. 
 
Karl's eyes were so transfixed on Cherry's fat ass in the mirror as he fucked her slowly, that he missed the young chubby blond slipping out of the bathroom and making her way to the bed. Cherry smiled wickedly as Liz laid on the bed and began to play with her large nipples on her massive tits. Liz had positioned herself so that she was in full view of the mirror. She moaned softly when Karl pounded into Cherry more forcefully and she began to rub her clit. Liz's moan caused Karl's eyes to clear and he finally saw her spread eagle and playing in the mirror. His cock pulsed in Cherry's pussy as she whispered in his ear, "I found us a playmate to share." He smiled appreciatively and kissed Cherry deeply as his cock slid out of her pussy.

Cherry kept perched on the desk as he walked to the bed and knelt between the Liz's thick thighs. He ran his hands down her young thunderous thighs and rubbed her large jiggling belly. As his hands massaged her massive mammaries, he felt Cherry's hand on his still wet hard cock guiding him to the Liz's young wet slit. He moaned out as he slid all the way to the hilt in the young wet wanting pussy. He stroked slowly into her as Cherry's thick thighs surround her head. Liz's huge body shook as he pumped his 8 inch rock hard cock into her hungry pussy. Cherry's soaking pussy ground onto Liz's mouth. Cherry leaned forward and grabbed Karl's hips pulling him into the young pussy faster. The girl moaned loudly into Cherry's pussy.
 
Cherry rose back up and kissed Karl deeply, still tasting her pussy in his mouth. Cherry's tits bounced as she smothered Liz's lapping tongue, her hands grabbing Cherry's thighs. Karl's hands reached for Cherry's heavy tits and squeezed hard. Cherry cried out as he pulled and pinched her nipples. He began to pound the young pussy harder and faster causing Liz to call out into Cherry's gushing pussy. Karl's grunting and moaning signaling he was getting closer to release. Cherry leaned down her fat body covering the young girl's. Cherry began to lick Karl's cock every time it came unsheathed from the young tight tunnel, loving the taste of the girl and his mixed juices. The feel of young tight pussy pulsing around his cock, Cherry's tongue, and the sight of two large writhing bodies finally pushed Karl over the edge. He shoved into that fat young pussy deeply and filled her full of his cum. Cherry licked around his cock tasting the cum that leaked out and then began to suck on Liz's clit. At the feel of Cherry's mouth and Karl's pulsing, Liz cried out coming around his cock.

"Was that ready enough for you?" Cherry's muffled voice said from Liz's wet slit.

"More than enough," Karl said between labored breaths.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments