Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BBW Wants to Lick You!

"Based on a true event"

24
10 Comments 10
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Cherry eased back from the computer, debating the wording of the ad she was about to post. She needed to put the bi in bisexual. Sure she had plenty of experience with men but not nearly enough experience with women. The ad would hopefully take care of her problem. She read the ad one more time.

BBW Wants to Lick You!
Woman 41...44-38-44 looking for a pussy to lick until you cum. Age, race, and size does not matter. Send picture of your pussy and "Lick Me" in the subject line.


She hummed low to herself and ran her fingers through her shoulder length dark brown hair. It was missing something she decided. She attached two pictures, a full body shot and one of her 44DD tits. She wanted no question about what she meant by BBW. Her task now complete, it was now up to the Internet to find her what she needed. She hit the link to publish the ad.

The next day when she opened her email she was amazed at the responses that were waiting for her. Majority of the responses did not follow directions and changed the subject line. She passed those by. Next she weeded through the responses that did not read, understand or pay attention to the word pussy in the ad. Then she got to one that made her pause. It said "Lick Me Please" and a spread pussy greeted her.

The email read:

Please lick my pussy. Do you mind if my husband watches?

Cherry paused and had to think for a moment. She looked again at the pussy that was spread in front of her. Her mouth began to water and her pussy started to dampen. Before her brain talked her out of it, she hit reply and typed out "Sure. Anything to lick your pussy. Where and when?" She clicked send, trying not to second guess herself.

Within a few minutes she received a response with an address and "Would tonight at 8 work for you?" Cherry inputed the address to her GPS app in her phone and checked the time, just enough time. She hit reply and typed "See you then." She bit her bottom lip and hit send. She rose quickly to get ready.

Cherry came out of the bathroom with a puff of steam. Dark blue bra and matching thong back panties already framing her voluptuous body. She made her way to the closet and picked out a pair of tight blue jeans. She pulled them over her thick thighs and big round ass. She then picked out a red knit top and slipped it over her head. She arraigned her 44DD tits to show the maximum cleavage in the top. Her aged brandy colored eyes appraised how she looked in the full length mirror. She picked up the cherry tinted lip gloss from her dresser and put it on her full lips. Satisfied with her overall look, she slipped on red pumps, picked up her keys, and headed out the door.

When Cherry saw the trailer down the long winding lane, she checked the address for a third time. She took a deep breath and turned down the lane. She parked next to a pick up truck with a gun rack in the back and a rebel flag painted on the tailgate. Cherry could practically hear the dueling banjo music. She thought to herself, What in the hell did I get myself into. The door to the trailer opened, so it was too late to turn back now.

Cherry got out of the car as the 5' 9" athletic built man with short cropped brown hair in black sweat pants and a wife beater came out the door. He smiled wide revealing the lack of front teeth and said, "Hey I am Will."

"Hey Will. I am Cherry." She answered. Again thinking to herself, What in THE HELL did I get myself into?

"Nice to meet you Cherry. Come on in the house and meet the wife." Will said.

Adventure time, she thought and followed Will into the trailer.

Cherry stepped into the dark trailer and took a moment to let her eyes get adjusted. A curly red headed 5'5" voluptuous girl rose off the sofa. She wore a low cut dark green top that showed off her C cup tits and tight black shorts that showed off her round ass. Cherry felt her nipples harden at the thoughts of seeing those curves naked.

"Cherry, this is my wife Megan. Megan this is Cherry." Will said. Cherry and Megan shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." They said at the same time and then giggled.

"Have a seat," Megan offered.

They all sat down and began to chit chat. Megan was clearly nervous, saying anything that came to mind, that had nothing to do with sex. Cherry's mind kept drifting to thoughts of Megan's pussy and tits, making her squirm in her seat. Out of the corner her eye, she could see the bulge in Will's pants growing with each passing moment. After about a half hour of jobs, animals, and shopping habits, Will clearly was not able to take anymore.

Will exclaimed, "Are we doing this thing or what?"

Cherry chuckled and said, "I am ready when you guys are."

They both looked at Megan. Megan bit her lower lip and thought for a moment. She took a deep breath and said, "Yes I guess it is time."

Will adjusted his enlarging cock and rose from the chair.

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

He took his wife's hand and said to Cherry, "Follow us." Cherry rose from the sofa and followed them to the bedroom. Once there, Cherry, to kick start things, kicked off her red pumps and stripped her top off.

"Oh God," Will breathed out at the sight of her heavy breasts straining against the dark blue fabric that held them.

Cherry smiled and her nipples got hard at the his appreciative stare. He moved to remove Megan's top to show off her C cups with huge stiffening nipples. Cherry licked her lips and moved forward hungry to feel Megan's hard nipples in her mouth. Megan moaned softly at the flick of Cherry's tongue. As Cherry began to suck on the left nipple, Will leaned down and sucked on the other. Megan moaned louder at the sensation happening to both of her nipples. 

Cherry unhooked her bra to reveal her huge tits and tossed her bra aside. She straightened up and fed Megan her right nipple. Megan moaned around Cherry's nipple as Will sucked hard on hers. Cherry began to rub and softly pinch Megan's unattented nipple. Will stepped back, pulled out his 8 inch cock out of his pants, eyes transfixed on the two large ladies touching, stroking, and sucking on one another. He began to slowly stroke.

Cherry moved her hands from Megan's nipples down her round belly to find the waist band of her shorts. Cherry dropped to her knees, sliding Megan's shorts over her round ass and down her thunderous thighs. Megan stepped out of her jeans and sat back on the bed exposing her wet pussy.

"Ah yes that is what I came for." Cherry breathed out and crawled towards Megan's soaking slit. Megan quivered at Cherry's hands running down her thick thighs. There was a quick intake of breath from Megan's lips as Cherry's tongue found her hard clit.

Cherry licked Megan from her clit to leaking pussy and back again. Cherry was loving the taste that was in her mouth. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Will with his rock hard cock moving towards Megan's head. Cherry moved to suck on Megan's clit. A loud moan escaped Megan's lips, that was muffled moments later when Will shoved his cock into her parted lips. Cherry flicked her tongue on Megan's clit and then slid two fingers slowly into Megan's tight tunnel. Megan's large body began to shake uncontrollably and pussy pulsing around her fingers. Megan gave a muffled cry around Will's cock and Cherry's fingers where covered with Megan's flowing juices.

Cherry sat back on her knees, removed her fingers from Megan's throbbing pussy, and sucked on her cum covered fingers. Cherry rose and unbuttoned her jeans. Then slid them over her huge ass and pillowy thighs.

"Oh yes." Will and Megan said at the same time, at the sight of Cherry's curves and folds.

"Now it is your turn," Megan said licking her lips. She rose off the bed and approached Cherry. She ran her hands down Cherry's body and then slid the dark blue thong backs over her luscious ass. Megan's fingers found Cherry's wet hard clit and began to rub it slowly. It took no time at all for Cherry's legs to begin to shake. Megan took pity on Cherry after a few minutes, took her by the hand and lead her to the bed.

Cherry laid back on the bed, legs spread wide. Megan knelt between her legs, leaned forward, squeezing Cherry's massive mammaries together and suckling on both nipples at the same time. Megan nestled her knee against Cherry's wet slit as she sucked hard. Cherry began to grind her soaking slit against Megan's leg and moaning with each draw on her sensitive nipples. Cherry's body quivered at the pleasure assault that was occurring at her sensitive points.

When Cherry thought she could take no more, Megan's mouth began to move south. Cherry could feel kisses and licks down her big belly. Her body jumped when Megan's tongue flicked on her clit. Megan's tongue continued downward and dipped into Cherry's hungry hole. Cherry moaned low as Megan began to fuck Cherry's pussy with her tongue. Will's naked body came into view behind Megan's ass. He took his rock hard cock and slowly sank it to the root in Megan's dripping pussy. Will slowly stroked in and out of Megan's pussy, pushing her tongue deeper into Cherry. Cherry moaned out as Will picked up the pace causing Megan's nose to rub on Cherry's clit and tongue lapping at Cherry's flowing juices. Both large ladies bodies where shaking and jiggling with each thrust of Will's cock. Will began to pound into Megan causing her to call out into Cherry's pussy. Cherry's body tensed and pussy pulsed around Megan's tongue. Cherry's body shook and she cried out as the orgasm overtook her body. At the sound of her release, Will yelled out and filled Megan's pussy with rope after rope of hot cum.

Cherry let out a satisfied groan and said, "So glad I posted that ad."

"Glad that you allowed me to watch." Will said as his well spent cock popped out of Megan's cum filled pussy.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments