Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind the Purple Door

"What really happens in a full service salon?"

39
31 Comments 31
15.8k Views 15.8k
9.3k words 9.3k words
Competition Entry: VIP
Author’s note: This story is written by Cocokisses. If you are reading it anywhere other than Lush Stories, it has been posted without the author's permission.

LeAndra drove up to her place of business and parked her plush, black BMW 740i in its assigned space. She glanced at the building as she considered her good fortune. Her husband; her sexy, tall, Adonis of a husband, had assisted in her acquirement of this exclusive salon. Stepping out of the vehicle, she found her footing in four inch stilettos, clicked the locking and alarm feature on her key chain and gracefully approached her kingdom. She unlocked the doors and entered the salon that she loved.

Initially, LeAndra struggled with naming her business. She and her husband spent thousands renovating a beat up dilapidated old space, intent on making the salon a huge success. Yet, even upon the completion of the renovation, neither she nor her husband had thought of a name. In the end, it was Denzel that came up with the name at a late night dinner.

“LeAndra, what is the goal of your salon?”

“I offer hair services, nail services, facials, tanning, waxing, and massage… a true full service establishment.” Throughout the explanation, Denzel shook his head; he had to try a different tact.

“No, I know the services that you offer; what I’m asking is what is the goal of your clients’ visits? How should they feel as they pay the exorbitant fee for your services and walk out those well crafted doors?”

“Oh, you mean why should they come to my spot as opposed to the shop down the street?” Denzel flashed his pearly whites in an alarming smile. The sight of his smile brought her to her knees, made her heart skip a beat and her La Perla thong dampen. Her desire for him always seemed so palpable; yet his intangibles made him just what she needed in a man.

“Indeed.”

“Well, mmm, they’re paying for more than a service. It is exclusivity, a high quality treatment, utter indulgence and an opportunity.”

Denzel raised his large hand and lifted a single brow, “There must be more, babe.” He thought for a few moments and focused on her statement. She said…

“Wait a minute, you said an opportunity. What does that mean?” Denzel watched as his beautiful wife thought about her business. Her MBA had an emphasis in marketing so he knew she would do a bang up job of advertising for the salon and as he sat watching her, his body responded to her wit, intelligence, and graceful beauty. Glancing down at his lap, he noticed his dick twitching as she spoke, which often happened when he gazed at her luscious lips.

“My clients are paying for more than a service; it is exclusivity, a high quality treatment, utter indulgence.” The light flashed on in her head, an epiphany, and she recognized what Denzel had in mind. “So you’re thinking; Indulgence Salon, umm, Salon Indulgence, or simply---Indulgence? You are freaking amazing, I was so smart to marry you.”

“Yeah, you’re blessed! So what’s it gonna be babe?”

“Salon Indulgence!”

“You have a name, Le-Le, but you haven’t told me what makes Salon Indulgence unique. I’m assuming it has something to do with this opportunity. Tell me more.”

“Sex.”

His dick jumped as it lay across his muscled thigh; twitching at the word that was spoken so succinctly; so seductively. His little minx of a wife smiled at him, her face a perfect blend of wickedness and sexual honesty.

“Woman, you need to explain. And you need to be aware that my dick just had a very visceral response to your answer. Explain.”

She took a deep breath and prepared herself to explain, detail and convince her husband that this plan of hers would work.

“Salon Indulgence will operate as a full service salon during business hours…” Her heart fluttered wildly, her mind sharpened and she attempted to continue her explanation. “... and a full service brothel after hours.” The statement lingered in the air, she looked up and met her husband’s eyes.

Denzel regarded her; his body’s reaction was instantaneous and for a moment, he stared at his wife. Surely he hadn’t heard her correctly. “Pardon me?”

 “Stop, don’t get all virtuous on me. We will provide services, by referral only, for select, elite, important clients. Only the best, the most important people in the city; by referral only, Denzel; it will set Indulgence apart from the rest. We are sexual creatures, sweetie, the lifestyle we live allows us to meet an exclusive group of people. I will have a staff that is mentally and physically appealing on all levels. They will be open-minded and able bodied. Trust me this will work.”

Again, Denzel’s dick twitched, he intended to fuck his beautiful ambitious wife soon. But first, he had to wrap his head around the idea of her and the salon’s potential employees running such a risqué operation. He began to like the idea and maybe, just maybe, he’d be able to share in his wife’s salon misadventures.

That was almost two years ago and business was still booming. LeAndra broke from her reverie and strolled to her office. She often came into the salon early to ensure that her night crew did their jobs. She demanded perfection; she was meticulous about her business and was the same in her personal life.

Walking the expanse of her salon, LeAndra felt a sense of pride as she surveyed the massage area. The massage therapists were superb; they offered everything from deep tissue to stone massages. She moved along and encountered the tanning room where she lifted up one of the beds to check its condition; clean and sanitary as usual. ‘This is pointless,’ she thought and moved toward her office.

 She stopped at the door next to her office; she leaned against it and twisted the doorknob. The room she entered was gorgeous; it was decorated lavishly and was always impeccably maintained. LeAndra spared no expense there and the room was pure luxury.

Behind the Purple Door was a room where select clients, very important people, came to have their sexual fantasies fulfilled; every sexual whim, every kinky encounter that was in the mind of a preferred client, LeAndra and her staff were willing to entertain. Salon Indulgence booked clients all day and they were an excellent clientele base for the Purple Door operations. However, this elite group was developed by strict referral. The best of the best was offered this opportunity two years ago and now the list was steadily expanding with some of the city’s most beautiful and affluent being referred weekly. If you have to ask the cost of such a service, well then, you probably couldn’t afford it. ‘No’ was never an answer when a client approached LeAndra and her staff; they made every concession for the VIP clients.

LeAndra’s staff began to arrive for a heavily scheduled day. Valerie smiled as she walked swiftly down the hall to speak with her mentor. The leggy blonde haired, green eyed beauty contemplated the situation and a fluttering heat flooded her pelvis. ‘One day,’ she thought.

“One day I’m going to be between her le…”

“What was that, Valerie?”

“Uhh, mmm nothing, Boss Lady, I was just thinking out loud.”

‘One day, LeAndra, your mocha colored legs are going to be wrapped around my head; my lips and tongue are going to dance along your slit in a tango of silky wet sin.’

LeAndra shrugged off her sweet receptionist’s comments, “Good morning, Val!” She was well aware of the pretty blonde’s crush on her. What she wondered, was whether Val could handle a sexual relationship with her because her heart, her soul, her mind—every fiber of her being belonged to Denzel; but fucking her would be exquisite.

“Good morning, Boss Lady. You’re scheduled for two heads this morning; a relaxer and a shampoo and cut. Is there anything you need me to do prior to our clients’ arrivals?”

“Val, Rhonda is coming this afternoon. Please prepare the room; she may or may not require it, but I want to be prepared either way. Denzel will be here for his massage, please contact Jennifer for him.”

“But Lance is on duty today.” A look of severe disdain showed on the face of the boss.

“Val, sweetie, you are aware that Lance is gay right?” Val nodded. “And my husband; my big, intimidating professional linebacker husband, is not gay. Homophobia aside, why would I subject him to a gay male masseuse with an attitude when we have a beautiful ivory skinned red head massage therapist on staff?” LeAndra glared at Val daring her to answer her. “No questions; do it! If Lance has a problem, send him to me.”

Her actions and words required no response, none was offered. Valerie slunk out of her boss’s office and thought: ‘Oh my god, she is so hot! I fuckin’ love it when she yells at me.’ Val sat at her desk crushing on LeAndra as wet arousal settled into her core.

Lance sauntered into the salon about ten minutes later. He took one look at his co-worker and knew that she was again fantasizing about fucking the boss. It was a matter of time; everyone that worked there ended up fucking each other at some point.

“What’s up, Val?”

“Hey Lance. I had to reschedule you today. Unless you have personal clients today, you’re off. Jennifer’s on her way.”

“Damn, Val, I need money. Why?”

“Denzel has requested Jennifer this afternoon. I tried to talk to the Boss Lady about it, but you know how that goes…”

“The bosses huh, well fuck, why are they always... Damn it’s ok. How about I come in this afternoon while she’s fuckin--I mean while she’s in session with the boss?”

“That’s fair; I’ll let them know.”

Val went about her work until the nail technicians arrived; they took their stations while she opened the shop for business. Renee batted her brown bedroom eyes at her as she trotted back to her desk. No sooner had Val sat than she was startled to find a tall ruggedly handsome man standing before her.

“How may I help you sir?”

“Smile.”

“Excuse me, sir,” she gave a weak smile, “what can we do for you?”

“That’s not a very good smile, but your angelic face makes up for it! I need a manicure, pedicure, and an hour with you.”

“Aside from the last request sir, we will be happy to serve you. However, you may also be interested in our tanning beds or perhaps a massage?” He smiled and thought about the offering.

“I’ll take the massage; your boss should give you a raise.”

“Thank you, sir. Would you like a complimentary coffee, juice, or a Mimosa?”

“Coffee, please; black and thank you, Valerie.”

Renee jumped up; she looked the new arrival up and down as a salacious smile formed across her tempting mouth. She saw dollar signs while she escorted him to her work station. Chatting with her client as she performed his manicure, Renee constantly found a reason to thrust her breasts forward; cleavage on display in an attempt to lure his attention away from the striking receptionist.

Ignoring Renee the tart, Jason asked to be led to the massage area. He much preferred the curvaceous Valerie to the overtly sexual and much too flirty Renee.

Jennifer prepared for her client by adjusting the lighting and warming various essential oils. Jason had entered the area, disrobed and laid face down on the table; he startled when he heard the feminine voice of his massage therapist. Jennifer explained the procedure as Jason adjusted to this new intimacy that was deep tissue massage. He assumed that the scrumptious redhead would remain professional while he enjoyed the service, truth be told, he was quite smitten with ‘little miss I don’t know how to smile’ receptionist. Thoughts of her creamy skin and green eyes intrigued, beguiled, and aroused him; he considered if she was a true blonde.

“I see my attractiveness and the ambience has affected you, do you wish to continue with the massage?” She awaited his response.

Jennifer was aware of her unique beauty, but she grew weary long ago; weary of men chasing her, weary of girls disliking her simply because her looks attracted their men, weary of the fight to find someone that didn’t want her for just her looks. It appeared that this tan, muscled, and sexy being on her table was no different. Thinking intently, she decided that she wanted what LeAndra had with Denzel.

“Yes, you’re a professional, if you weren’t you wouldn’t be employed at this salon.”

His response startled her. “Perfect, let’s get started.”

The massage began; Jennifer worked absentmindedly, barely noticing the amount of time that she spent on a single section of Jason’s body. His long sinewy leg muscles relaxed under her trained hands. The client breathed deeply and fell into that relaxing state of drifting in and out of sleep.

Jennifer tended to the tense, strained muscles of her client’s back. She noticed how well defined Jason’s shoulders were, she took a steadying breath as her hands shook. ‘What the hell, what’s going on here,’ Jennifer thought, as her breathing gained momentum. She continued to work, while she listened to the gentle breathing of the arousing man on her table. Much too late, Jennifer noticed her arousal—hell she could smell it; and turning away from the table, made a feeble attempt to regain her composure and professionalism. ‘Fuck, I need to get laid,’ her desire to maintain her integrity was what kept her professional and thus she was not currently a member of The Purple Door staff. Perhaps she should change her mind.

“Sir, can you turn over so that I may resume the massage?”

As Jason turned over, he glanced at Jennifer and promptly covered his throbbing, bouncing dick, clearly he was embarrassed; yet Jennifer wished to continue the massage. She struggled with the effort to resume; her body was ablaze with sexual heat, with sexual need, with the blatant desire to fuck. Her red hair flowed along her shoulders; her honey hued eyes alive with lascivious want.

Sensing his smolderingly hot but well contained desire, Jennifer spoke, “Should I continue?”

“No, I …Uh, I think if you don’t wish this to go further, the massage is over.”

“Are you dissatisfied with my service, sir?”

“No. You were superb. Thank you.”

Jason gathered his belongings and vanished, as Jennifer took a deep breath; counted to ten and steeled her mind, trying desperately to regain her composure. She called Val; she had to warn her, she might have a disgruntled client on his way. Asking her what time her next appointment was she sighed, turned and began cleaning her workspace.

Jason glanced at the purple door as he made his way back to the receptionist. His breath caught in his throat as he gazed at her; she intrigued him, he’d seen and had many women, but she heightened his awareness—every single one of his senses was on alert. He wondered what it would take to have her in his bed and his life.

Startling her again, he spoke softly, “I thank you for the massage suggestion; it was ahh…very therapeutic.”

“You’re welcome, sir, is there anything else?”

“Funny you should ask, I have this lavender referral card… Care to enlighten me?”

“Oh, that is for our Purple Door services, if you have it then you’re welcome to indulge.”

Jason stroked the card and took a chance. “Do you work behind the door? Will you join me?”

Val opened her mouth to speak but not a single word was uttered; she gazed at the handsome stranger.

“Should you choose to experience any of these services, please give us a call to set an appointment.”

Inquiring about his balance, Jason continued to stare at the receptionist, his dick energized as it lay in his trousers, like a third leg. He leaned forward and despite his better judgment, placed his finger on her cheek, ran it along her jaw line and reaching her chin lifted her head, “Darling, I do want to experience a service and you will join me. See you soon.”

Val blinked, her breathing stopped,and liquid arousal coursed through her sex. She gasped in response to his commanding touch, ‘Oh my fucking goodness, what the… mmm.’ She watched his retreating back as more searing heat flooded her womanhood.

Close of business arrived and Valerie’s nerves were raw; she wondered if the commanding Jason would make an appearance, she fretted that he would—did he really expect her to join him? She was part of the Purple Door staff; there had been plenty of women, two men, but none that looked into her eyes and pierced her soul as he had. He was enigmatic, alluring, and handsome, but she wanted LeAndra; she’d been in love with her since she started at Indulgence almost two years ago.

LeAndra sashayed her way to the front when Rhonda arrived. “LeAndra, I don’t want to talk. I need a massage and uhh… the purple treatment.”

“Come on now, Rhonda, what is it that you want?”

“I want it all.”

LeAndra sent Rhonda for a complimentary tanning session because she knew that Denzel was on Jennifer’s table.

Denzel thoroughly enjoyed his massage. Jen did a spectacular job; her stone work was amazing, now if she would just take care of this monster that had come to life between his legs. Jennifer had always been scrupulously professional; her ethics impenetrable and she just would not be swayed by this athletically gifted man with muscle tone to die for. Being a masseuse and to be honest a sexual creature, she couldn’t help but appreciate his athletic form and gorgeous facial features. Still, she would not compromise.

“Jennifer, look at me, focus those honey brown eyes on my face.” She obliged him, blinked, focused and stared unflinchingly at him. “I see that you are aroused by me, I’ve no doubt of your professionalism. However, your skin is flushed, your breathing rapid and your eyes are viewing my body with need. Give in, say yes.”

“No, I won’t… no.”

“Look, take care of Rhonda and join us afterward. You know where we’ll be.” Unsatisfied, Denzel fell back on the table in the massage suite.

What took place behind the purple door was an experience for the sexually open minded; not everyone was capable of enjoying such pleasures of the flesh. It meant letting oneself be taken over by one’s desires, the mind clear of all stresses and fears, it meant one was willing to set all inhibitions aside and enjoy every blissful action of sex imaginable.

Jason arrived at Salon Indulgence promptly at closing time. His was a simple request, he wanted Valerie in any manner he could have her. He’d let the owner know from the instant she answered his call; whatever, whenever, wherever.

Valerie denied LeAndra; lately she had identified herself as lesbian, (if she had to label herself) and truth be told, she thought she was in love with her boss and didn’t want to fuck Jason. Recognizing this fact, the Boss Lady let it go, for she saw the girl’s reaction to the handsome Jason. He would charm her out of her thong or be relegated to watch. Rhonda’s request was not overly unusual but a little tricky and LeAndra had to shrewdly manage the situation.

LeAndra found her husband whispering to Jennifer while he prepared to leave the massage therapy suite. He was fully erect and sexual tension was thick around him.

“Jennifer, please prepare for Rhonda, I will send her to you in five minutes.” She then turned to her husband, “Denzel, my office baby, we need to discuss the night’s plans.”

“LeAndra, my need tops any agenda you may have for the night!”

The Boss Lady sent Rhonda to Jennifer, looked in the office at her husband who sat in her chair shamelessly rubbing his dick. The sight was too hard to resist and she entered her office and walked to him. “Baby, you’re as hard as a rock,” she glanced at his vein riddled dick as it pulsed magnificently between his well defined thighs.

“Yeah, why don’t you bring your sexy ass over here and ride this rock, real quick.”

“Denzel, we’ve got plans to make, but…”

“You’re already wet, I can tell by the way you said ‘but.’”

LeAndra smiled coyly, “You’ve got it wrong, baby.”

“Come here, girl.”

She walked to him, bent and kissed his erection, grabbed her skirt, and pulling it up above her waist, she stroked her bare glistening pussy.

“You wicked, wicked girl. No sexy underwear?”

“I’m a commando kinda girl, you know that.” She deftly sheathed herself onto his pulsating man flesh; searing heat flooding her core as she rode him in her favorite position.

“Hmm, damn Le-Le you feel so good, what do we need to do tonight?”

“Well, baby, I need you to cum so we can open the purple door for two… Ahh. Damn that’s good, D.”

“Tell me about your clients.”

“Oh, my …mmm! D, Rhonda wants us, Oh Fuck, uhm she wants an orgy... My god, so big, you fill me up so fucking good, D!”

“What? Did you say, mmm Le-Le slow down, ahhh babe!” He pulled her petite body up off his slick shaft and kissed her. Holding her just above his dick, Denzel questioned her again. “An orgy you say? And who is ‘us’?”

“D, babe, please let me fuck.” She made an effort to flop down on his dick again while his strong hands held her in place. “Fuck! Denzel, I need to cum.”

He dropped her onto his raging dick, while slamming up and into her squelching pussy; she climaxed instantly, her pussy sucking his thick rod urging him to join her in lust filled ecstasy. Denzel gave one final stroke upward as his liquid love joined hers in her molten core. He lifted her up, placed her dripping pussy on his lips, sucking her into another mini orgasm; her body’s aftershocks causing her to gasp and buck along his face. Oh, how she loved him; their desire for each other never dwindled; she hoped that it never would.

“Baby, I need you tonight. I, god that was so good, uhmm I need you and our male client to sex as many of us as you can. I can’t get another quality gentleman on such short notice. Can you… Uhh go a few more times tonight?”

“Don’t insult me, LeAndra.”

LeAndra found Valerie with Jason in the salon’s room of indulgence, she joined them behind the Purple Door; offering them both a drink, she spoke quietly. “We have an eventful night ahead, Valerie; everyone that is left in the salon must agree to the clients’ requests and that includes you.”

“LeAndra, I don’t want to do this--not really.”

“Val, I am very aware of your feelings for me; I am also aware of the fact that you’ve had at least two men and that you want to fuck this man.” She motioned to Jason while searching the face of her sweet receptionist.

“I… I uhh, I just don’t know.”

Again, Jason invaded Val’s personal space; he placed a hand gently on her cheek, leaned in and settled his lips softly on hers. “Baby, I promise, you will enjoy me. What can I say to have you join me?”

Jason continued, “LeAndra, this room is stunning, it’s sexy and calming all in one. You should be very proud of your salon.”

“I am, thank you. I would be even more proud if my sexy receptionist would allow you to fuck her senseless igniting the fire that I’ve seen in her to burn… Unabated. I have a feeling that there will be more to the two of you. What do you say Val?”

Dazed by her two obsessions, Val stood; a drink in her hand, walked seductively toward LeAndra. “Boss Lady, I want you, I’ve been a little in love with you since day one. Not once have you allowed me to touch you during any of our evenings, I need that to change.”

“Listen, Rhonda and Jennifer are nearly done, tell me you’re in for at least her fantasy, she wants it all and all of it on film. There will be only one copy—hers. Both of you,” her eyes bore into Jason’s, “She wants everyone’s participation. Are you in?”

They spoke simultaneously—

“Girls are no problem for me, Boss.”

“I’d be honored, if Val doesn’t mind.”

“Valerie, our client has a request. You anyway, anywhere, anytime…”

Jason spoke up, he didn’t want LeAndra speaking for him, “Valerie, are you attracted to me?”

“Uhm, I, well… Yes.”

“Great. Is there anything about me physically that makes you think that I won’t satisfy you?”

“No! You’re hot.”

“Then let me make a suggestion to ease your… is it fear or discomfort?” He awaited her response but she said nothing, a slight eyebrow lift was all she offered. “The two of you should be together, have your fill and I will join in later—if you are comfortable with that?” It was his turn to raise an eyebrow.

Both women smiled in response, it was LeAndra that voiced her approval of his skill in persuasion. “What a brilliant idea, Jason. I see that you are determined to make my receptionist your…” Her cell phone chimed before she was able to finish her thought. “Excuse me; there is something that requires my attention.”

Approaching the massage suite, LeAndra thought about the best way to convince Jennifer to join the party behind the purple door. The girl simply dripped sex appeal. Her red hair flowed flawlessly around her face and shoulders; her soulful eyes, supple mouth and her gifted hands were why she was employed by Salon Indulgence. She was perfect for the Purple Door services.

“Jen, I need you tonight. Please join us; trust me, neither I nor Denzel will touch you, unless you want it.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

Just tell me you’ll stay.” She figured that that was enough, went for the minimal and allowed the chips to fall as they may. “Rhonda, please feel free to use the showers and then join us for a drink.”

Before LeAndra could join her guests, she had to see to one last item. She responded to the text she had received and approached the back entrance. Opening the door, she exited the building and with some trepidation, knocked on the window of the waiting Maybach. She stepped back, as the luxury car’s door swung open; a well dressed driver emerged, greeted her and opened his employer’s door.

LeAndra took a breath, pulled herself up to her full five foot two inch frame and plastered a mask of confidence and superiority on her face. After all, she was about to receive her most important VIP for only the second time and this time he would either be supremely satisfied with his evening and turn his back to her enterprise or he would shut her down; ruining Salon Indulgence and all parties involved therein.

“Good evening, Mayor Tipton, how are you?” She offered her small feminine hand to this important, well groomed man.

“LeAndra, may I call you LeAndra? It is a pleasure to see you again.” He took her offered hand and brought it to his lips, the aroma of vanilla and almond oil lingered in his nostrils. “You look divine, shall we go inside?”

“Let’s do, Mayor, may I ask what we can do for you today? What brings you to Indulgence this evening?”

A hearty laugh escaped him, “You do believe in getting straight to the point, don’t you, LeAndra?”

“Yes sir, I believe in cutting straight to the core of things, I don’t need the bullshit in my life. It gets in the way of what I want.”

“I can see that being a detriment to many. Well then, let me get to the point of my visit.” He sat in her office chair and proceeded to explain. “This card made its way into my hands, what is it LeAndra?”

“Mayor, please. Don’t patronize me, you are the Mayor and you damn well know that I run a brothel here in the evenings. Did you come to shut me down or indulge, sir?”

“Salon Indulgence, a superb name for a front by the way, the card was given to me by someone in my administration.”

“And will you be as secretive about my business, Mayor?”

“Without a doubt, LeAndra, there will be no need to shut you down.”

LeAndra’s mouth opened to speak but closing it, she waited for the other shoe to drop, there had to be more to his visit. She stared at him completely bewildered, what did he want?

“LeAndra, I want to experience this fantasyland of yours. Right now, no appointment, you see, I know one of my current, ahh shall we say indiscretions is here tonight.”

‘It always boils down to sex or money,’ LeAndra thought and quickly came to a conclusion.

“You want to catch one of your ‘indiscretions’ being ahh shall we say indiscreet. This means you’re here to watch…”

An intense smile settled on his face, “You are intelligent, my people said you were and quite shrewd as well.”

“Are you to pay my fee or is this something else, a shakedown perhaps?”

“Oh, I have every intention of paying you, how does fifteen grand sound?”

“It sounds as if you will get to watch your indiscreet girlfriend get fucked, sir. Would you like a brandy?”

“Shrewd, indeed; I’ll take that drink.”

LeAndra got his drink and escorted him to the sparse storage room that was behind the salon’s den of sin; its two way mirror should do the trick for his needs.

“Sir, prepare yourself; drink that, sit back and drop your trousers, your cock is going to be a raging rod of need real soon! You have no fucking idea what you’re in for!”

“I look forward to it, little lady…” The mayor did as told and prepared himself. His lecherous nature was bursting forth with little subtlety.

LeAndra made her way back to the Indulgence’s room of desire and entered; surprised to see everyone socializing, she took a deep breath and began the daunting task of protecting her business. Of course, there shouldn’t be anyone in attendance that would bring the salon down, but one never knew. So she did as she always did and attacked the issue head on.

“Let’s get the talking out of the way people. Our clients for the evening are supermodel, Rhonda and Jason. Jason works in the city and has asked that his information remain private.”

Denzel piped in, “Something to hide?”

Jason’s response was quick and witty, “Just my cock inside your wife!” Spontaneous laughter ensued. LeAndra choked on her drink while experiencing a jolt of sexual electricity as it surged through her body.

“Enough, back to the business of forbidden indulgence; Rhonda let’s hear from you.”

“I want it all; from all of you and I want it on film.” A couple of gasps filled the sexually charged air while she continued. “Listen, this is for my collection only, I travel the world and I don’t know anyone. It makes it very hard on a girl…’ya know?”

LeAndra stepped in, “It’s her personal porno flick… Don’t tell me you guys haven’t thought about making one of your own. Everyone must agree or this can’t happen. Jennifer is going to film, freeing the rest of us up to play.”

“Please,” the long limbed grey eyed bombshell model did her best pout, “I really want all of you to fuck me, fill all of my holes with cock and cum!”

More laughter ensued and both men screamed.

“Yes!”

“Hell Yeah!” Denzel threw back his drink; smiled deviously and walking towards Rhonda yelled, “Strip little girl!”

“Wait guys, I nearly forgot, there’s one last thing. There’s another client here that wishes to fulfill a fantasy.” LeAndra took a deep breath and speaking with authority continued, “He…his fantasy is to watch and to do so anonymously.” Quiet settled over the room as she let the idea sink in.

“How does that work?” Rhonda spoke first; her face showing concern but yet she was more intrigued than repulsed by the idea of being watched.

“Well, there’s a storage room behind that mirror, it’s a two-way mirror.” LeAndra swallowed the smirk that formed on her full lips.

The group considered the possibility; again LeAndra searched the faces of her husband, staff and clients. “What’s it to be, gang?”

The supermodel being a supermodel loved the idea of being the center of attention and readily agreed. “I think it’s hot, hope he enjoys the show!”

“Any objections, anyone?”

“No.” The men again spoke at once, “Not really.”

“Ladies?” The boss lady smiled at the men, she had to hear from Valerie and Jennifer.

“Boss lady, I say yes… but,” she inclined her head toward the reluctant, the seemingly timid, and the ethical Jennifer.

Jennifer realized that everyone was awaiting her response, even the Mayor sat behind the two way mirror, his heart beating excessively… waiting on the pretty little red head’s answer. Shrugging her shoulders, she uttered a weak, “I’m in.”

“Well that was… I don’t even know. I’m easy, all I want is your receptionist,” Jason took Valerie’s hand and glanced into her mesmerizing eyes.

“Yes.” The single, simple word was whispered and she took a sip of her Cristal and swallowed audibly, “I want you.”

LeAndra turned down the lighting; pressed a button and the smooth jazz sounds of Fourplay filled the room. That was all it took, Rhonda began to sway seductively to the music, her limbs drawing all attention to her. LeAndra gazed at the mirror; imagining the Mayor looking back at his girlfriend, she knew he was watching--knew this was exactly what he had in mind. ‘So be it,’ she thought and went to Rhonda.

Rhonda reached for her, turned her around and unlaced the red kimono; exposing LeAndra’s small breasts as they jiggled to the rhythm of the music. She pressed her ass to her dance partner as a whimper escaped the model’s mouth. Grabbing a breast, Rhonda bent so that she could take the sweet nipple of her lover in her mouth, LeAndra’s eyes rolled in her head. She cut the breast sucking to an end and walked over to a cabinet, pressed a button, and a custom made Murphy bed transformed the room’s landscape.

Sensing her time was now; Valerie began removing her clothes and approached her boss. She touched her reverently, clearly mesmerized by the caramel colored skin of the object of her obsession. The three women, two of whom had obviously been sexually involved before, sat on the bed admiring each other’s beauty; Rhonda kissed Valerie’s neck shooting her into a flurry of rapid action. She forced the boss lady back on the bed and dove head first into her pussy.

Val savagely feasted on LeAndra’s aching, nectar filled pussy; she fingered her clit, as her tongue danced along her slit. Her beautiful boss encouraged her by placing her hands into her pretty blonde hair while she dug her nails into her scalp. Feeling the stirring of an orgasm that was just beyond reach, LeAndra breathed deeply, as Rhonda sat atop her face, her pussy’s swollen lips on her mouth urged her tongue to play deeply between her luscious folds.

The men watched awe struck. Denzel sat on a bar stool, his trousers at his feet while his thick meat beat viciously in his hand. He was fascinated by the women, the three bodies, all different yet all ridiculously beautiful were so in tune with each other.

“Hmmm, so fucking good! Le-Le eat my pussy good, girl…” Rhonda’s voice rang out over the backdrop of jazz. “Need… to… ahh bite it! Bite my clit, oh god.” She reached over and grabbed LeAndra’s breast fingered her nipple then pinched it hard.

“I’m gonna cum, oh fuck I’m gonna cum!” LeAndra’s body convulsed and juices flooded Valerie’s mouth as her womanhood erupted. She munched Rhonda’s pussy urging her to join her, but she was not prepared to climax. She had other things on her mind.

“Denzel, get your ass over here and fuck me!” She stood up on the bed and ran her hands along her thin form while she awaited the dick she so wantonly required.

Denzel was not one to get told something twice, he smiled and leapt to his feet, forgetting that his pants were not completely off and promptly fell to the floor. Uproarious laughter filled the room, even Jennifer laughed. It was the first time she was even noticed since the music began. Slowing down some, he stood, removed his pants and moved toward his prize.

His wife reached for his dick before he made his way to Rhonda, she kissed it. “Fuck her silly, fuck her hard and long, fuck her raw!” She knew how desperately Rhonda wanted her man to impale her sweet pussy, she’d been asking for it since she first met him.

Valerie was not letting LeAndra off the hook that easily and even though she knew she had Jason to handle, she just couldn’t fathom leaving the boss alone so soon. Val knelt in front of her, she kissed her pussy lips and savoring the taste, decided to let her crush taste her pussy on her mouth. LeAndra kissed her back feverishly, their mouths melted together, in a moist noisy symphony of lust. During the kiss, Valerie plunged her fingers deep into LeAndra’s pussy; she intended to have that pussy climaxing again.

The boss lady didn’t want to be a selfish lover. She had every intention of licking her true blonde receptionist, but damned if she didn’t see her massage therapist naked. Jennifer was standing beside the tripod gloriously naked, her shimmering red hair cascading over her shoulders, lightly grazing her pink nipples. The sight made her pussy twitch more. Valerie noticed the increased moisture as it coated her nimble fingers; she glanced in the direction that held LeAndra’s attention.

“It seems Jen has come out of her shell, I wonder if she will join in the fun.” Valerie spoke, as she continued to finger fuck her boss.

“Mmmm, indeed she has. Maybe she will. Damn Val, that feels so… mmm.” LeAndra felt so wicked. Valerie flicked her tongue over her clit when she felt a finger playing around in her own pussy. Jason had finally joined the party. He couldn’t wait once he spotted the red head stripping; seeing that propelled his dick into overdrive and it needed a hole to fill very soon.

Distraction got the better of Valerie and she turned her attention and her body toward her new lover. Jason’s eyes grew as they took in her fantastic body; his fingers were being clenched as he did her as she did her boss. Her sweet musky aroma filled his nostrils; the air was thick with sex and he was hard pressed not to enter her savagely. He looked at her face and saw desire etched in every feature; her lids were only slightly open, how mouth formed a silent “Oh,” and no sooner had he placed his hands on her cheek, her eyelids fluttered open. Fire. He saw heat in her eyes, it pierced his gut.

“Val, I…” He struggled with the words; nothing in his entire life had prepared him for this moment. She couldn’t know what he was feeling so he tried again. “I want you…” She cut him off with a deep kiss, she could wait for the tenderness of lovemaking, but right now she simply wanted to be fucked.

“Jason, fuck me!” Removing his fingers from her, he plunged his dick deep inside her heat, his balls slapping her labia. Her throaty moan was music to his ears. He eased himself from her; sat at her entrance for a second then rubbed the head of his dick up and down her slit while watching her face register a range of emotion. Jason plunged into her silken core once more.

“Oh fuck, you’re so thick. I want…” She couldn’t finish the thought as he began pulsing inside her pussy, her feminine walls grasped his heavily veined member and clenched hard around him. “Jason!”

“Yeah, babe?” He placed his thumb on her clit; circled it continuously while her pussy milked itself on his cock. “What do you want?”

“I want to cum. Damn, I want to cum so fucking bad… oh fuck!” He stroked her long and hard, short and slow, deep and shallow; every way he could fuck her… he… did. Grabbing her neck he kissed it, his tongue lingered there and without any word to alert her, he nibbled her neck. Biting it, her body jerked slightly and sensing that she was close to climaxing he stopped.

“What the fuck?!” She screamed at him, as he left her gaping hole; he bent his head to her sex and thrust his tongue inside, blissfully filling the void. She purred in response to this new sensation, his tongue flicked her juicy lips while his hand found her perky tit. He pinched it eliciting a primal scream from her precious throat, her pouty lips tempting him.

“AGHHH, you’re so… I’m cumming!” Her body convulsed in submission to the orgasm, as it ravaged every cell in her being; she writhed against his mouth while his teeth nipped at her clit. He was far from done with this ripe little peach. He had to have more! She pushed his head away from her while he looked around the room. His dick still fully erect while she recovered from her climax.

Denzel was deep in Rhonda, pounding her ruthlessly from behind, as her breasts swung wildly. The bed was rocking with their rhythm. He looked around for his hostess only to notice that she was not in eyesight. He turned his head at the sound of two feminine voices moaning as if they were deep in the throes of passion.

“Valerie, look at that.” They both sat stunned at the sight of LeAndra between Jennifer’s legs.

“Ommmmm, my fucking god. Oh, LeAnd… Ahhh!” Jennifer shook with the intensity of her orgasm, her body seemingly detached from her, as if she had no control of it; she was riddled with heat as her eyes glazed over.

LeAndra left her, giving her time to recuperate but she had plans for the little firecracker of a therapist. She walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a butt plug, a harness and a dildo; strapping up, as Valerie and Jason eyed her with inquisitive looks on their faces.

“It’s time Jason,” she glanced at the two way mirror, “Time to use our gorgeous model.” A look of wickedness graced her angelic face. “Denzel, it’s time to share your prize!”

LeAndra climbed on the bed and placed her hand on Rhonda’s tight ass. She pushed the butt plug into her wet pussy and lubed it thoroughly; withdrawing it, she smiled at the look of shock on both Valerie and Jason’s faces. She kissed Rhonda’s ass, rubbing her face on each cheek as her husband slowly, regretfully, left her warm pussy. “D, don’t look so sad, you’ll be back in there really soon. Now go fuck her face!”

“Ahh shit!” Rhonda reacted to LeAndra’s smooth lips as they settled on her anus. Her star loosened centimeter by centimeter, as a skilled tongue rimmed and pressed its way into it. She sighed and relaxed as the rimming ended and the curious, seeking tongue pressed into her hidden depths. LeAndra fingered her own pussy as she licked the model’s sexy ass. She eased up and brought the plug to join her tongue, she gently inserted it into her lover while removing her tongue.

“Open for me, come on, relax… that’s it, Rhonda.” LeAndra soothed, as she impaled the butt plug as deep as it could go into the girl’s ass.

Leaning close to her ear, she whispered to her, “I’m going to fuck you now, you asked for it. Remember that!” She pushed the girl’s sweet ass down adjusting her strap on in the process. She aimed it at her pussy and slid in easily; her pelvis meeting the girl’s ass which pressed the plug even deeper into her.

A muffled cry escaped her dick filled mouth; Denzel felt the tension of the girl’s body as her teeth grazed his dick. This was what his wet dreams were made of; his wife fucking a statuesque model as he fucked her face. He didn’t know how much stamina he had left but he wanted the girl’s ass badly. He withdrew from her mouth as he motioned for Jason to take his place.

Jason wasted no time getting to the mayor’s girlfriend; her mouth clamped down on him and his nerves went on alert. He eased in and out of her mouth as his hands yanked her hair, she drooled globs of saliva down his dick and her mouth, her face being brutally fucked, just as she had wished.

Denzel went to his wife and kissed her, he wanted to fuck her but knew that she was focused and would object to his advances right then. He stroked his dick and eyed Valerie, as she masturbated to the erotic scene before her.

LeAndra didn’t let the kiss from her husband distract her; she pummeled the girl’s pussy relentlessly, until she heard Rhonda’s moans go from quiet to full bodied utterances of bliss filled pain. It was then that she realized that the pretty ass before her was ready to be filled with cock. Signaling Jason, she pulled out of Rhonda, while he exited the full lips of their fuck toy. He recognized what LeAndra had in mind and got under the girl as Denzel eased the butt plug from her. Jason brought Rhonda down onto his dick while Denzel stuck his fingers in his wife’s pussy, using her juices to lubricate his dick.

Finding his rhythm, Jason stroked Rhonda deeply, her moans of pleasure further stimulating both he and Denzel. Denzel’s cock stood at the ready, he spoke to her, “Baby, I’m about to fuck your ass… You’d better be ready!”

He eased into her, instantly her asshole gripped his dick and pulled him deep. Denzel spoke, “UGGG, fuck this ass is tight,” his voice a mangled strain to his ears. The two men stroked in tandem, Rhonda’s body merely an instrument that they both learned to master. The thin membrane between the two cocks was assaulted and the sweet model found that she was so awfully filled up.

Animalistic growls and moans filled the sexually energized air; the mayor’s girlfriend was being fucked beyond her wildest imaginings… beyond the mayor’s own imagination. He stood behind the mirror, his hard on painful in his hand. He stroked it roughly. There was no relief… his mind wondered what would, if anything could, put him over the edge. The scene inside that fucking room, behind the damned purple door would kill him if he didn’t climax soon. He turned his attention back to the debauching of his beautiful girlfriend, the little bitch deserved it. She made a fool of him by threatening to contact his wife in front of his friends. And look at him now, he couldn’t get enough of her; the sight of her slender body always managed to make him supremely hard, his reaction to her was out of control. Damn, what had he become?

LeAndra again glanced at the mirror as she put on her kimono, she should find out what he was doing. But she couldn’t bear to leave, the scene before her was too fucktastic to leave, she had to see this through. Valerie and Jennifer were furiously fucking themselves while the men ravished Rhonda, wreaking havoc on every part of her body. LeAndra wanted more of Jennifer but thought it better to do so privately. The girl had come out of her shell some, but LeAndra felt that she would benefit more from a more intimate setting.

She approached her husband and grabbed his ass as he pumped recklessly into the girl’s ass. Jason was constantly pressing upward into Rhonda’s pussy closely approaching his own climax. Rhonda screamed, her body a sweaty mass of flesh as she began to climax; she shook, convulsed, and quaked as tears streaked down her face while orgasm after orgasm took control of her.

LeAndra pressed her finger into her husband’s ass and began to gently stroke his prostate, bringing him ever closer. He kept fucking the used ass in front of him and tried desperately to hold on.

The mayor couldn’t hold off any longer, his orgasm was imminent. He opened the door and found his way to the room; he stood at the door and waited.

Jason exploded into Rhonda’s pussy, rope after rope coursing through her receptive womanhood as he groaned his pleasure. “Oh fucking shit… fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” Sweat poured from him, he moved out from under her desperately seeking cool air. He looked around the room for Valerie, saw her and registering her glistening pussy before her gorgeous face, he smiled.

LeAndra manipulated her husband’s body, she knew that he was on the verge of climax as he had pulled out of her ass; he stroked his dick and aimed it at her. Rhonda rolled over, lifeless and limp; her eyes closed as she convulsed and lay in the sweat that wetted the bed.

LeAndra took her husband’s nipple into her mouth and bit down on it while forcefully massaging his prostate; he changed his position and stroked himself over Rhonda. The door flung open and the mayor entered the room and dashed straight for the bed, his dick in his hand as he jerked himself.

Denzel saw the intruder but didn’t care; his dick twitched in his hand and spewed its seed over the dazed, limp and still climaxing girl. A second later, the mayor stroked his dick and climaxed, his spunk squirted out of his turgid dick landing in globs and globs on his girlfriend’s face.

She opened her eyes, as LeAndra leapt from the bed, her body forcing the mayor to balance himself. He turned and ran from the room. LeAndra followed him to the storage room behind her play suite.

Valerie jumped onto the bed and without a word, bent over Rhonda and licked Denzel’s cum from her body; she savored the taste and moved to Rhonda’s pussy. She swallowed some then mixed the rest with Jason’s as it slowly leaked from her. She licked and plucked her clit until she violently climaxed again. Valerie slurped and swallowed the juices, a wicked satisfied smile played across her face.

“Are you fucking nuts? What the… why would you do that? You just blew it, damn. You want them to know?!” He stared at her, while his dick hung limply; the climax took every ounce of energy out of him. He didn’t say a word, as he dressed and exited the building. She followed him out.

“My money… now!” He signalled to his driver to pay her, opened his door and fell into the plush backseat. He had no words for her, as his emotions were raw and his mind was a dull void.

LeAndra entered the salon and ran into the room; she had to know if Rhonda saw her married lover. “Rhonda, are you ok?”

“Yeah, LeAndra… Just fucking great! I hope Jason and everyone else is ahh… satisfied.” Rhonda flashed her pearly white, money making smile.

Jason was leaning against the bar, his arms wrapped tightly around Valerie. “I am extremely satisfied, in fact I feel great. I had a fucking great time, now when can we do it again?”

LeAndra looked toward Jennifer motioning for her come closer to the group. She grabbed a bottle of water and tossed it to her husband as Jennifer walked toward her boss. “Jen, I need to see the film before Rhonda leaves with it, let’s head to my office to take a look.”

“Rhonda, how about a shower? I have to download the film for your porno. I’m certain you’ll love it.” Jennifer took the camera and headed to the boss lady’s office.

“LeAndra, you’ve read my mind. Anyone care to join me,” she joked, staggered to her feet, and left to clean up.

“I know what you’re all going to ask and I’m not answering the question right now!” LeAndra walked to her office and Jennifer had the film ready for her.

“His face isn’t visible.” LeAndra took a deep breath and smiled at Jennifer. “Let’s go.”

She and Jennifer went back to join the others. Not long after that, Rhonda joined the group for a final drink.

“The video, may I have it now?” She was like a kid in a candy store, excited to get hold of something so yummy.

“Yes, girl. Here’s your ‘Behind the Purple Door Orgy’ porno starring Rhonda.” LeAndra kissed her lover as she handed her the film. “Were we everything that you wanted, Rhonda?”

“Yes Le-Le, all of you were super hot!”

“And Jason, did your time at Indulgence prove satisfying?” LeAndra was the consummate professional, even after hours.

“You have no idea, LeAndra. In fact,” he turned Valerie around and gazed into her mesmerizing eyes, “Valerie, will you go out with me… be my girl?” He was nervous, his palms were sweaty and he kept fidgeting while he waited on her answer.

“Oh yes, I want more of you!” Val grinned, as she made her way to the door.

Everyone moved to the door and exiting one by one, they smiled at the boss lady as they left the room. When Rhonda reached her, LeAndra hugged her and whispered, “The Mayor.” Shock rocked Rhonda’s brain; her mouth flew open, as she looked in her friend’s eyes and realized that she knew about her affair. Rhonda left the salon oddly satisfied; she thoroughly enjoyed her evening and didn’t care one bit that she’d been caught and used by the mayor.

Denzel stood next to his brilliant sexy wife and said, “I love you, babe!”

She smiled as they exited the room of indulgence, “I love you too, and I love our life Behind the Purple Door!”
Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments