Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends - Chapter 4

"Wife's best friend comes for a visit"

11
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Cindy did her best thinking while she jogged, and today Cindy was thinking she could hardly believe it had been only six months since she moved to southern California. She had settled in beautifully and her only regret was she hadn’t moved earlier. Because the weather was nice year-round, she was able to take a run up and down the hills around Al and Debby’s house almost every day. Even on those rare days when it rained she could use the treadmill on the covered patio. She had lost the six or seven extra pounds that had accumulated since she had turned thirty. She looked and felt great, and Al reminded her of that every time he saw her.

She had been able to get a job she loved as a rep for a food service distributor working with restaurant managers. She rarely had to go into the office and made good money with good benefits. She started work very early, usually around five thirty in the morning, but finished her calls by eleven and was done with her paperwork by noon or so. Restaurant managers were difficult to meet with once the lunch rush started.

Al and Debby had encouraged her to move in with them, but Cindy remembered how nervous she had been when she made the move. Once the honeymoon period was over, would they regret having her underfoot? Would they miss their privacy? Would they tire of having another person around all the time? Would the three of them get on each other’s nerves? The answer to all these questions so far was a resounding “NO”. Cindy had never been happier.

Al had turned two spare bedrooms and a bathroom on the other side of the house into a fabulous master suite with two huge walk-in closets, a sitting area with fireplace, and a bathroom to die for. It had his and hers dressing areas, a Jacuzzi tub large enough for two and a beautifully tiled walk in shower. It was a mirror image of the master bedroom, so now there were two. Cindy had the most luxurious accommodations she had ever lived in.

For her part, Cindy insisted on paying rent. Debby had used some of it to have the housekeeper come twice a week, instead of once. With the additional cleanings, and Cindy to help cook and clean up, Debby’s life was easier than ever, so she was happier too. Not to mention Cindy bought gourmet, ready to cook food from her company, so they were able to fix restaurant quality meals easily and inexpensively.

For the first time in her life she was having regular sex, “even if it is with a married man,” she chuckled to herself. And for the first time in her life she was really enjoying sex the way it was meant to be enjoyed. She knew Al wasn’t going to complain, he was getting sex four or five times per week between the two girls. Al was a naturally cheerful and upbeat person and that didn’t change with the familiarity of seeing him every day.

On the other hand, she’d forgotten how bitchy Debby could be. She still seemed to love having Cindy live with them, and never bitched at her, but she was pretty tough on Al sometimes. Al never seemed to mind. When she got in her moods, he usually kept his cheerful disposition until she came out of it.

Cindy tried to give them their space but they didn’t really take advantage of it. They usually included her, rarely going on dates by themselves. Al had always worked late, but now he was feeling much less pressure about it, knowing that Debby wouldn’t be alone. Cindy was still a little unsure of her place in the bedroom, only having sex when Al initiated it, which was usually once or twice a week.

Debby was always there when they did have sex, watching and bringing herself off with her vibrator. Sometimes they had sex with Cindy in the room or hot tub with them. She had lost her inhibitions so much that she was able to use the vibrator they had given her while she watched them. She would never have dreamed it possible that she would diddle herself with other people in the room, but there was nothing more erotic than watching a couple having sex in front of you; except participating, that is. Despite the fact that she was having sex much more often than ever before, she still masturbated alone in her bedroom or tub frequently. She was finally blossoming sexually, a little later than most girls.

Al had filmed them having sex quite a few times. He had several video cameras and professional lighting equipment, so he was able to use different angles with different zooms and mix them into very high quality videos. The hottest foreplay in the world was lying in bed together watching the videos. Cindy thought back to that first time she’d accidentally stumbled on Al’s video mixing software on his computer and found the tapes he’d made of himself and Debby.

“You’ve come a long way since then, baby,” she thought.

Now the collection of videos with Al and Cindy, or all three of them, was growing. Thinking of the recordings started getting her horny.

When she got home from her run, she went into the guest room, flipped on Al’s computer and started watching some of the videos. She worked herself into a lather and thought about getting her vibrator out, but changed her mind, hoping that she’d get some of the real thing tonight. It had been several days and she had the feeling that tonight would be the night. She was ready. She turned off the computer, showered and started preparing dinner. Debby got home about five and they chatted about each other’s day. Al got home around seven thirty in time to eat dinner with the girls.

“Who’s ready for the hot tub?” Al asked after dinner.

“Not me,” Debby said. “I’ve got my period, I’m messy and I don’t feel good.”

Al playfully grabbed Debby and said, “God, you make me horny when you talk that way. Cindy?” Al asked.

Cindy said, “I don’t know,” but Debby said, “Go ahead, Cindy, it’s ok. I just don’t feel like it tonight.”

When Cindy went to her bathroom to get ready, Al looked at Debby, and Debby said, “Go ahead, it’s okay. You guys have fun.”

“You don’t mind us having fun without you?” He held up two fingers with each hand, making parentheses symbols when he said “having fun”.

“It’s okay. I don’t feel like it tonight. I think I’ll put on my PJs, read my book and go to sleep early. In fact, why don’t you sleep in Cindy’s room tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow. She might like entertaining in her room for a change.”

“What about our day trip tomorrow? We planned to go early?”

“You guys go without me. I don’t want to get up early, and I don’t feel like hiking when I’m so messy.”

“Okay, if you’re sure,” Al said.

He’d never had sex with Cindy without Debby in the room before. That was crossing a new threshold in the unusual relationship that had evolved between the three of them. He packed up his toiletries and the stuff he would need tomorrow into his back pack and took it into the family room, so he wouldn’t have to disturb Debby tomorrow.

Al turned on the hot tub from the remote control inside and he and Cindy waited until the remote control told them the water had reached eighty five degrees, then they went outside, took off their robes and got in. They never wore swim suits in the hot tub anymore now that Cindy was part of the family. They sat across from each other, talking and playing footsies as the temperature climbed toward 102 degrees. Summer was over and it was a chilly evening. Cindy sank down to her neck and enjoyed the hot water and the powerful jets. She put her feet in Al’s lap and let him knead her feet and calves with his strong hands.

“Ah, that feels wonderful,” she said.

“I imagine so, with all the jogging you do. You trying to make the Olympic jogging team?” he joked.

“I’m loving the weather out here. Pennsylvania seems a million years ago.”

“You don’t miss it?”

“I love it here. Especially since you guys are here.”

They talked a while longer, then dried off and went inside. Al put on a pair of long boxers and a t-shirt, Cindy put on a nightie under her robe. Al poured them a glass of wine and sat next to Cindy on the couch and they gazed at the fireplace. Debby came padding in on her fuzzy slippers, warm PJs and bathrobe.

“I’m going to bed, you two, so keep it down. I love you,” Debby said as she leaned over and gave them each a kiss on the lips.

“Night, night,” Al said, as Cindy said, “G’nite.”

Al put his arm around Cindy while they chatted, and she laid her head on his shoulder.

“Whatcha thinking about,” Al said.

“How cozy it is in here. This is a great house. I love living here.”

“You don’t ever miss having your own place or more privacy?”

“Not even a little,” Cindy said. “I never even realized how lonely I was until I moved here.”

Al leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She tilted her head up and returned the kiss. They kissed hungrily for half a minute, until Cindy broke it off, saying, “Please, sir. You’re a married man.”

“Not tonight. Debby suggested I spend the night in your room, if it’s okay with you. She’s not feeling good, and she wants to sleep late with no interruptions. She’s going to skip the hiking trip tomorrow. Plus she said you might need attention tonight. Is that true, you little vixen?”

Al’s teasing her about sex would have embarrassed Cindy before she moved in with him, but she was used to his kidding now and just laughed. She had gotten over her shyness about sex. She had never had Al alone before. Every time they had sex, Debby had been in the room. She was looking forward to having him all to herself.

Al took her in his arms and put his lips on hers again. He moved a hand inside her robe and cupped one of her breasts over her thin nightie. His dick was standing at attention, making a tent in his boxers. Cindy lay back against the couch and sighed as Al continued exploring her body with his hand. He softly rubbed the crotch of her panties while nuzzling her neck.

“I’ve got something for you,” Al said, getting up.

He came back a few minutes later carrying a DVD.

“I burned you your own copy of some of our greatest hits. That way you can watch on your TV instead of the computer, if you want.

“Thanks,” Cindy said.

“You want to check it out?”

“Sure.”

Al took her hand and helped her up, then led her into her room. He loaded the DVD into the player and turned on the TV. Cindy took off her robe and climbed into bed. Al removed all his clothes and snuggled against her, propped up to watch the video.

The first one was one of Cindy getting one of Al’s special massages. She remembered when they filmed this one and got tingly thinking about it. The video looked so much better on her large flat panel TV than it did on the computer. It started with Al, totally nude, rubbing her back and neck as she lay nude on the massage table with nothing covering her. Cindy used the remote to skip ahead.

Now Al was working on her legs, and his dick was fully erect by now. Al poured oil on his palms, rubbed them together to warm the oil, and kneaded the muscles of her calf, then worked his way up to her thigh and finally her gluts. Cindy could see the view of her pussy that Al got when he worked on her butt.

“No wonder he gets hard when he’s working on us girls,” Cindy thought to herself.

Al started working on the other leg. Cindy skipped the video ahead again. Now Al had turned her on her back and pulled her down to the end of the table. She bent her knees and put her feet down on the very edge of the table. Al put a cushion under her butt and spread her legs wider apart. He poured some oil in his hand and gently rubbed it in the slit between her lips. As she became aroused her lips parted. He worked a finger, then two into her opening. Grabbing a vibrator, he began toying with her clit. He held the vibrator so that it barely made contact with her while he worked his fingers in and out of her.

As they watched the video, they began to get aroused. Al was playing with Cindy’s tits under her nightie. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and helped her out of them. He continued to nuzzle her neck, kissing her while his hands ran along her body, working toward her moist pussy.

Back on the video, Cindy was obviously getting closer to orgasm. Her hand rolled from side to side and she raised and lowered her hips as the vibrator relentlessly pleasured her pussy. Al had three fingers in her pussy now, stretching her like his dick did. Her body stiffened momentarily, and she exploded in orgasm.

The next video was another of Cindy’s favorites. All three of them were in this video. Al was lying on his back with a girl in each arm. They kissed Al and rubbed his dick and balls. It was a long video, so Cindy skipped forward to the good part. The girls were side by side on the edge of the bed on their hands and knees with Al standing behind them. Al put his hands on Cindy’s hips and guided his big, fat dick into her wet pussy, gave her three or four strokes, then switched to Debby. As he continued alternating between the girls, they each started using a vibrator on their clit.

“This is my favorite video,” Al said.

“I like it too,” Cindy said, kissing Al on the lips.

Al returned the kiss, and worked his way down to her tits. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and began licking it while he rubbed the mound of her pussy. Cindy was beginning to breathe hard and Al’s cock was hard as a rock. After working a second finger into her cunt, he rolled her onto her side, positioned himself behind her and replaced his fingers with his dick.

“You’re so big,” Cindy said, as his hard dick penetrated her deeper and deeper, stretching her pussy tight.

“Sorry. It’s a curse,” Al joked. “It’s hard to find girls that can accommodate me.”

After he’d fully penetrated her, he began rhythmically working in and out. Cindy felt completely filled. She always felt warm and protected when Al wrapped his arms around her. It was her favorite feeling in the world, being protected and loved by her man. She switched on her vibrator and held it over her clit, allowing it to barely make contact on her sensitive button. As Al pushed his huge erection into her from behind, her clit began to emerge from its covering. The pulsing vibrator sent waves of pleasure through her.

On the video, both girls were writhing in orgasm and moaning. Al’s dick popped out of Cindy, but before he could re-enter Debby, he lost his load all over Cindy’s butt and back. His knees buckled and he leaned against her while the last of his load dribbled out of his dick and onto her butt.

Just then Cindy felt Al tense up, then explode into her, penetrating deeper than she thought possible. Cindy closed her eyes and let the waves of her orgasm take her over the edge. She felt tingling from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head. She couldn’t even tell where the waves started and ended. Her pussy contracted tightly on Al’s still erect dick for half a minute, squeezing the last of his cum out of him.

She lay motionless for several minutes, wrapped tightly in Al’s powerful arms. Finally he pulled out, wiping himself with the towel and leaving it for her.

CHARLOTTESINSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTESINSS

He got up to pee, then came back to bed. They lay together silently for a while, then went to sleep nude.

The next morning they got an early start, leaving before Debby was up. They went to a state park where they hiked for several hours. They stopped high on a hill to eat the lunch they’d brought. The views were incredible.

“Wow, this is some rough terrain,” Cindy said.

“Yeah. How’s your ankle feel?”

Cindy had tweaked her ankle stepping on a rock earlier.

“It’s fine, it’ll be okay.”

After they finished eating, they packed up their trash and started hiking back to the car. They got back to the house about three, and Debby’s car was gone. There was a note on the countertop.

“She went to run some errands, said she’d be back before five,” Al said, after reading the note.

“I’m going to take a shower,” Cindy said.

“Think I will too,” Al said.

Cindy went into her bathroom and turned on the water. She stripped her clothes, put on a shower cap and got in, letting the warm water wash all over her tired muscles. Al took off his clothes and got in with her, grabbing her from behind and rubbing against her. He took the soap and began lathering her up, rubbing her breasts and tummy, then between her legs. Cindy turned her head and kissed Al on the lips. He hungrily returned the kiss. Al’s dick was getting hard and he pushed it between Cindy’s legs, sawing it in and out. Somehow they managed to clean and rinse between their fumbling with each other. They got out and dried, then Al practically carried her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. He jumped in beside her and started kissing her. Cindy got her vibrator out of her nightstand. She knew that when Al was like this there wasn’t going to be a lot of foreplay.

Al positioned his fat dick at the opening to Cindy’s pussy from behind her. He began working it in and out as he played with her titties and kissed her deeply. Cindy turned on her vibrator and began teasing her clit with it. Al moaned as he worked his way deeper and deeper inside her. He started bucking as he spewed his load into Cindy. He kept humping for a few minutes to give Cindy a chance to catch up.

After a few moments, she started moaning loudly. Al sucked a tit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over her nipple as she exploded into orgasm. Finally she turned off her vibrator and lay still in his arms. After wiping off with a towel, they snuggled and went to sleep.

They were still asleep when Debby looked in on them, about thirty minutes later. By the time they came out, Debby had a roast simmering on the oven, and was playing with Butch outside.

“Good morning, sleepyheads,” Debby said good naturedly as they came out to join her.

“We got up really early this morning,” Al said, giving Debby a big hug. “A nap felt good. How was your day?”

“Very restful. Thanks for letting me sleep in. How was the park?”

“It was beautiful,” Cindy said. “We’ll have to go back with you sometime.”

The following Tuesday night, Al was lying in bed reading a magazine while Debby was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Cindy had gone to sleep long ago, as it was a work night and she had to get up early. Debby came out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of panties. Al perked up, watching her with great interest.

Her little breasts jiggled as she bent over and reached into her drawer to get her PJ’s. She rummaged through the drawer for a while, treating Al to a great view of her long legs and little pointy titties. Finally she selected her PJ’s and threw them on the bed. Then she closed the bedroom door and went back into the bathroom. When she came back out, she had a bath towel, which she threw on the bed near her PJ’s.

“Whatcha doin’, babe?” asked Al.

“I thought I’d sit on my husband, who’s been stalking me for the last three days. Is that okay?”

“I guess so,” said Al.

“What’s that for?” Al asked, as Debby spread the towel on the bed.

“I might still be a little messy,” she said as she crawled into bed.

Al took her in her arms and said, “God, you’re beautiful.”

“How come you only say that when I’m naked?”

“I don’t.”

“I know, just kidding.”

Debby helped Al out of his boxers and grabbed his dick.

“Has your pee pee been neglected lately?” she asked teasingly, as she played with it. “You’ve been watching my every move since you got home. Is there something you’ve been needing?”

“Umm,” Al moaned.

He lay back and closed his eyes, enjoying the attention.

“What about you?”

“Don’t worry about me, we’ll just take care of you tonight.”

“Okay, if you’re sure.”

Al laid down on the towel and Debby positioned herself over him. She leaned over and began kissing him on the lips as her little titties hung down into Al’s hands. He rubbed her stiffening nipples. This was Al’s favorite position. Sometimes it was nice to just be taken care of, without having to worry about your partner’s needs. And Debby knew how to do it best. She knew he liked to play with her pointy titties while she fucked him, so the female on top position was ideal. And she knew that he liked her to kiss him long and deep while he shot his load into her.

Debby pumped his dick long and slow. She raised her butt until only the head was in her, then slowly lowered it until she had taken every bit of his dick into her wet, warm pussy.

While she pumped him, she murmured, “Does the big strong boy like that? Does he want to spray inside me? Do you like rubbing my stiff nipples? Look at them, they like being rubbed. They’re getting all stiff and pointy. Umm, feel that big hard dick sliding inside me. That feels good. Doesn’t it make you want to just shoot your hot, sticky load? Why don’t you just do that? Go ahead, you can cum now if you want to.”

Al’s face grimaced as he felt his orgasm coming. Debby leaned down, her hair surrounding Al’s face as she kissed him ardently on the lips.

“Unggh,” Al grunted.

Debby pumped once more, then squeezed his dick with her pussy as hard as she could. Al pumped several wads of cum in her, then began to relax underneath Debby. Debby lay down on top of him and murmured,

“Um, that felt good. Was that worth the wait? Sorry I’m such an inattentive wife.”

After Al recovered from his intense orgasm he lay holding Debby beside him.

“I love you. You’re a great wife,” he said.

“I’ll take the compliment, but methinks you have a short memory. I can be a real bitch, but I do enjoy watching you cum. Your face looks so funny.”

“That’s okay, you can just keep watching me cum any old time, even if you do make fun of how I look.”

After they had wiped up and got dressed for bed, Al said, “Do you think Cindy’s satisfied here?”

“What do you mean? She’s never been happier,” Debby answered.

“Yeah, you’re probably right, but that’s not saying much. I guess what I mean is, do you think she’d be even happier with her own place and her own family? You know, she’ll never date or find her own husband as long as things are like they are. Do you think she’ll look back in twenty years and wish she’d had a family of her own, and feel resentful?”

“Good old Al, always trying to fix things, whether they’re broken or not.”

“So that means you don’t think she’d ever want her own family?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask her?”

“I think I will.”

The next Friday, Al came home at 6:00, much earlier than normal.

“What’s the occasion,” Cindy asked as she fell in his arms.

“I haven’t seen you in forever, and I was afraid if I got home after 6:30 you’d be asleep,” he said.

“Well, I am feeling a bit tired,” she said with a feigned yawn.

“Hello, Baby,” Debby said as she came into the room and gave Al a hug and a kiss.

“I’ve gotta be the luckiest man alive,” said Al. “Two beautiful, sexy foxes. There’s only one thing missing; a big steak and a nice salad. I’ll cook.”

He gave them each another bear hug, then went to change.

Debby went to the store to get some steaks and a loaf of French bread while Cindy started putting together a salad. Al come back in his usual evening wear; a pair of long boxers and a t-shirt, and went out to fire up the grill. When he came back in, he came up behind Cindy and put his arms around her.

“Hello girlfriend. I’ve been missing you lately.”

“Yeah, me too. It seems I’m in bed shortly after you get home and gone before you get up. We’ll have to make a date. I think I can fit you in next month sometime,” she said with a mischievous grin.

“Yeah right, I’m going to see if you can fit me in tonight. It’s been awful lonely with you working all the time,” Al complained.

“Poor baby,” Cindy said in mock sympathy.

“I mean it. Debby just doesn’t understand me like you. Besides, she’s mean to me,” Al kidded.

“I’ll talk to her about that,” Cindy said. “Maybe she can teach me how to be mean.”

She turned and hugged Al. He tilted up her chin and kissed her. Debby’s car pulled into the garage and Cindy went back to her salad.

After a nice dinner, Al said, “man, this is great. I should come home early every night. What say we all go in the hot tub. Sans clothing?”

“So just because you come home early you get to be the cock of the roost?” said Debby. “What if we don’t feel like it? How about you, Cindy, do you feel like taking off your clothes and letting Al run his hands all over you, just because he’s in the mood?”

“Uh, actually, yeah, I do. That sounds great to me,” said Cindy.

“Hmm, now that you mention it, you’re right. It’s been a while since the old fart satisfied me. Okay, you’re on, Al. Can you ice down a bottle of wine to take out?”

Al turned on the hot tub, and while they waited for it to heat up they cleaned up the kitchen. Cindy grabbed some towels from the linen closet and they hit the tub.

“Ooh, this feels great,” Cindy said as she gradually worked her way into the hot water.

Al and Debby were already in the tub, and Al was pouring glasses of wine into plastic cups. He had grabbed the “magic wand”, a hand held adjustable spray jet, and Debby was hooking it up to the hot tub. She pressed the button on the deck that turned off the pump. Then she unscrewed one of the wall jets, and screwed the “wand” into its place. Then when she turned the pump back on, she had a portable jet that she could adjust the pressure on and direct wherever she wanted.

“Are you licensed to use that thing?” Al asked. “You’d better hand it over, miss, before someone gets hurt.”

Debby turned the head all the way to the off position, and set it on the deck outside the tub. She cuddled against Al on one side while Cindy cuddled on the other side.

“Why don’t you come home early more often, Al?” Debby asked. “This is fun.”

“You think you two are the only girls in the world that I have to take care of?” Al joked.

Both girls took turns kissing and fondling Al as he played with their titties. He grabbed the “wand” and used it to massage Cindy’s feet. Working his way up her legs, he massaged her calves and thighs and finally reached her pussy. He turned the jet down low and let it spray on her clit. She put her feet up on Al’s lap as he sat across from her, and moved her butt up and down to control the pressure on her clit.

"How about you, Debby, you want a turn too?” Al asked.

“Sure,” she said.

He repeated the process on Debby, massaging her feet and legs with the water pressure, then working his way to her pussy. Cindy sat next to Al, cupping his sac in her hand and gently playing with his balls. After Al got the girls worked up to a frenzy, they decided they were getting overheated in the tub and decided to get out. The steam rose from their bodies as they dried themselves. The girls followed Al into Cindy’s room, plopping down on her bed. Cindy grabbed a couple of vibrators and some towels and lay next to him. Debby was on Al’s other side, hugging him and fondling his abs and chest.

Al grabbed Cindy from behind and rubbed his hands over her tits, then down to her pussy. Cindy turned her head and locked her lips onto Al’s. As he started working his way into Cindy’s cunt, he continued kissing her and fondling her breasts. Debby moved over to the other side of the bed and started playing with Cindy’s cunt with the vibrator. Being a girl, she knew just where it felt the best. She expertly teased Cindy’s clit, driving her quickly to the edge. As Cindy’s breathing became more ragged, Al drove his dick deep into her harder and faster. Debby sawed the vibrator up and down Cindy’s slit. Her engorged lips were fully parted and her clit was totally exposed to the vibrator.

Cindy grunted and moaned as her climax washed wave after wave of pleasure through her whole body. She closed her eyes and let the waves wash over her. Al lay still, deep inside of her as her pussy contracted in orgasm. Al nestled his face in her neck and face, covering her with kisses. Finally, as Cindy’s breathing returned to normal, Al retracted his dick and moved to the edge of the bed, making room for Debby between himself and Cindy.

“Come here, baby,” he said softly to Debby, as he grabbed her arm and guided her over Cindy’s inert body and next to his.

He kissed her on the lips, first softly, then harder. He lifted one of her legs and placed his hard cock against her opening. Debby turned over on her side, facing away from Al to give him better access. He worked his cock slowly into her as he kneaded and played with her little titties, gently tweaking the nipples between his fingers. Debby picked up the vibrator and turned it on.

“Here, let me,” Cindy said, taking it from her. “It really felt nice to be able to just lay back and have someone do that for me.”

Cindy knelt in front of Debby and start toying with her pussy. Al was playing with one of Debby’s titties and Cindy grabbed the other one as she slowly slid the vibrator up and down in Debby’s slit. She gently held the nipple between her thumb and index finger as she cupped the rest of the small breast in her palm. Debby now had Al covering her neck and ear and face with kisses, both of her breasts were being massaged, both of her nipples had gentle pressure on them, her pussy was filled with a huge cock that was penetrating her as deep as she could imagine being penetrated, and her clit was being vibrated intensely. Her mind was in a fog of sexual pleasure.

Al exploded in a noisy, violent eruption, shooting his load deep into Debby.

“Unng, unng, Ummmm,” he cried in pleasure as streams of cum filled his wife.

His balls tingled in intense pleasure as they pumped their load through his dick. His pleasure was so intense he accidentally slobbered on Debby’s neck. At almost the same moment, Debby matched his orgasm in an equally intense climax, grunting loudly.

“Aaagg, aagg, awwm, ummm, uhhh, uhhh,” she moaned as she desperately clamped Al’s dick with her pussy, as though afraid he would pull it out of her.

They all lay together quietly for a while. Al buried his face in Debby’s neck and hair. Cindy hugged Al with Debby in between them, their breasts smashed against each other.

Finally Cindy kissed Debby on the lips and said, “That was fantastic. You’re the best friend anyone ever had. I can’t believe all you’ve done for me.”

Debby hugged her back and gave her a kiss. “I’m glad you moved here, you’ve made us very happy.”

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments