Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends Go Wrong Part 1

"Lily's friends teach her about different kinds of sex..."

7
1 Comment 1
34.1k Views 34.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

My parents were divored, and they didn't speak much. Mom was sixteen when dad fucked her ass off, and so she was pregnant with the result of me. Life wasn't very good, until I went to Santa Monica college and found great friends.

It was liberating to finally be without reach of my parents' fights and arguements, and at times, hardcore sex. Even at nineteen, I'm still a virgin, which is embarrassing, since my parents are like sex addicts. I guess from the inappropriate episodes of fucking and cumming I saw as a kid, I just didn't want to go through the same things when I grew up.

One night, we were at a party with boys and girls. It was the mid-year college celebration party, and all my friends plus our crushes were at the party.

There was a lot of beer drinking, masturbating, joking, touching, and sex, but that didn't stop me and my friends from having fun. We grabbed an empty beer bottle from the floor and went to the corner to play spin-the-bottle.

"You start, Lily," Cornelia told me, thrusting the bottle into my hands. I shrugged okay and sat down.

Placing the bottle in the middle, I cleared my throat awkwardly and spun the bottle hard. Whipping around, it finally settled on Amy. She blushed. "Bulllshit!" she cursed.

"Truth or dare?" I asked after we all giggled.

"Dare," she answered promptly.

"Fine." I looked around the room for things for her to do. I got an idea. "Amy, go tell James you think he's sexy and want to fuck him."

"No way!" Amy yelled.

"Too bad, you have to! You chose dare," all of us told her.

Finally, Amy rolled her eyes and got up. "He's drunk, anyway."

We watched her walk over and talk to him. James smiled and slurred something back. Amy blushed and hurried back here.

"What's wrong?"

"He told me he thought I was sexy, too!"

"Yeah, but he was drunk," I protested, and the other girls laughed.

Amy spun the bottle and this time it landed on Orla. She groaned. "Truth."

Amy thought for a moment. Then a devilish smile played on her face. "Have you ever fucked anyone, or touched a prick?"

Orla hesitated. "Yes. It was my brother's best friend. We fucked each other two years ago. It was the best time of my life. I cummed at least five times."

All the girls hollered and whistled as Orla blushed underneath her dark, coca skin. She spun the bottle, and it landed on Cornelia.

"Truth," she chose.

"Fine. Do you want to have sex?"

"Hell ya!" she shouted, and we all laughed.

She spun the bottle, and this time, it landed on me. I gulped. "Dare."

Cornelia grinned. Sometimes I was scared of Corny, since she was lesbian, but she never had sex or even barely touched us. She was still our best friend, so we had no worries.

"Have sex with me," she said. We were silent.

"Corny I can't do that! You know I'm virgin!"

"Oh, fuck up, Lily, we all know you fucked your brother last year."

I sighed. Everyone knew, I guess. “But you know I'm not into incest."

"Even if Dave's so sexy," Orla giggled, throwing her head back in delight of the memory of my brother's body.

Dave and me are really close-we look like each other in some ways. Our hair, brown and wavy, take after our mom's side while our pale skin, blue eyes, and toned bodies take after dad. I had a slender, shapely body with firm, small breasts, a tight ass, and long, slim legs. Dave had a tanned and toned body because he worked out every so often.

The night we had sex was when I told him I was sick of being a virgin and he told me he could teach me how to tease and fuck. It got a bit too wild, and I ended up sucking his cock like crazy.

"So, will you?" Corny asked.

"Umm..." I bit my lip. I never could resist a good dare, and my friends knew that very well. "Fine. But we can't get too wild."

"Can I join?" Orla asked. ”I love group sex. I'm into bisex, too."

"Sure," Corny said. "How about this-tomorrow morning we wear extra slutty clothes, and go to the boy's locker room and see if we can fish out some bastards and we'll call it a group."

Orla and me agreed.

                                                                   ~*~

The next morning, I woke up and found some slutty clothes to wear. I wore a tight tank top that was strapless, and it showed my belly button. It was so low half my tits showed, too. I put on a minidress so mini you could see half my ass, and decided to play naughty and didn't wear a bra or panties.

I put on light makeup and strapped on high red-pumps. After looking in the mirror, I thought I looked so sexy, I could make big bucks being a prostitute.

I practiced walking back and forth in my dorm. I sashayed my sexy hips back and forth, and they seemed to tease, "Come here if you want me." I grinned and brushed my hair again.

As I walked down the school hallway, teachers gave me glares and guys gave me stares. They gaped at my sexy tits and ass, and they stuttered half-words before I could sashay outside.

It was chilly but my slutty outfit and what was going to happen seemed worth it. The wind blew my model-like hair back and I left boys mouthwatering behind me. I grinned and walked towards the front porchway.

"Girl, you look like a sexy bitch!" Orla exclaimed.

"You don't look so innocent yourself," I said. Orla was wearing a thin T-shirt that showed her spiky nipples, short skinny jeans that commented her beautiful slim legs, and flat shoes. I saw on her arm a tattoo of a hard cock with the words of "You know you want me" on it. When I asked her about it, she giggled.

"I had Amy's brother Steven do it for me," she explained.

AlicePark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePark

"I thought it'd be perfect for our little get together."

Steven was a tattoo artist. Everyone on campus went to him for tattoos.

Corny came a few moments later. My jaw must've hit the ground, since she was wearing the most sexiest, sluttiest outfit ever. She wore latex bras-the sporty kind. She wore a dangle of gold necklaces around her slender neck, a tiny denim shorts, and high purple pumps. I felt my pussy grow wet but I shook off the disturbing thought.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, biting her finger naughtily.

"Sexy," I said, at the same time when Orla said, "Slutty". We laughed.

"Let's go," Orla said. We strut down the hallway like slutty models and guys gaped at our slutty bodies. We giggled like bitches and walked on, sashaying our hips. When we arrived at the boy's locker room, we ignored the signs that said "No Females Allowed" and walked straight in.

I was a bit too bold to be doing that-as soon as I walked in, guys with huge and tiny cocks were showering in the stalls. Some were pumping their dicks, some even making out. Corny didn't seem too surprised-but Orla and I were.

"Oh, shit," Orla said. "Damn those sexy boys."

"Tell me about it," Corny sighed. "Sometimes I wish I ain't lesbian."

Guys immediately turned to our attention. Some gaped, and gay guys just rolled their eyes.

"So, me, Orla, and Lily are having some fun...who wants to come? If any of you guys are interested, go to our dorm." Corny was confident. Sure enough, boys immediately packed up and dried. Corny grinned and we strut out the locker room once again.

We went back to our dorms and stripped down our clothes. It was a bit awkward, seeing Orla's and Corny's naked bodies, but Corny quickly cut to the chase.

"So, let's wait a moment...before we get down and dirty, let's start our little sex," Corny said. She looked at me. "You, first. Sit down on the bed and spread your sexy little legs apart, wide as you can." I did as she told. "Now, I'm gonna lick you while Orla licks me. Get it?" We both nodded nervously.

"Oh, shit guys, its only bisexual! You aren't going lesbian, I promise," she said to us.

"I know...its just a bit weird, you know, without a cock in here."

Corny knelt down next to me and gave my wet pussy a great, satisfying lick slowly. It dug deep into my clit and I moaned with pleasure. My pussy grew wetter.

Out of the corner of my eye, Orla knelt down next to Corny and stuck her tongue right into her asshole. Corny groaned. "Damn, Orla, you sure can fuck a girl's pussy." Orla giggled. "I've been told that before."

Corny stretched her long tongue deep into my pussy. It felt almost better than a erect prick. I whimpered as she licked my vagina hard. Soon her wet, quick licker flicked its way in and out of my completely soaked pussy. I ground my hips toward her mouth, moaning and whimpering.

It must've been hard for Corny to concentrate and fuck my pussy since Orla was fucking her so damn good. Corny was moaning while she licked me, and before I knew it, cum came rushing out of my pussy.

"Shit, Lily, you cum fast," Corny commented as she lapped up all my cum, which had ran down to my ass. She licked my ass quickly and spit my cum back into my pussy. I groaned as she fingered me, rubbing my pussy fast and hard while she circled my asshole ring. "Oh, that pink, tight little asshole," she sighed as she stuck her tongue in. I moaned again as she worked with her tongue and hands.

As we fucked each other, the door opened and a bunch of hot guys came in. "Hey, ladies," the guy in front said. "We're here to fuck and suck."

Orla giggled. No one told me to move, so I didn't-when Orla and Corny shifted away with some other guys for some hardcore fucking.

Immediately, some guys lined up behind me. The first guy, James from Science class, grinned as he pumped his prick. "Hey, Lusty Lily."

"Hey, James," I said, as I pinched my nipples on the bed.

"Mind if I give you the best fuck of your life?“

"We'll see about that."

James showed his huge dick to my face. It was already leaking with his precious pre-cum, and it was about nine inches tall. His balls were big and building with cum. First he leaned onto me and kissed me-I was breathtaken. His naked chest pushed against my tits. I gasped into his hot mouth and twined my tongue with his. He replied with equal eagerness and fingered my pussy, while his hard cock pressed gently onto my soft thigh.

"You sexy bitch," he murmured into my ear as he nibbled my neck and pinched my nipples. Before long his cock was nearly exploding with pre-cum, and he pushed his prick straight into my begging pussy.

"You're already so wet," James grinned. He pushed his cock in and out of me effortlessly, and soon his cum exploded out of his head and into my pussy. He knelt down and licked off his own cum, moaning when I grabbed his cock and licked it. I nibbled his shaft softly and he threw his head back, moaning. "Lily, you're such a damn good blowjob girl." I giggled. I'd knew how to please guys, since Dave taught me before.

Next I moved my small, quick hands down to his balls and massaged them, rubbing them up with my tits. I sucked on them slowly and slid my hot mouth up and down his erect cock. I moaned at his cock's sweet jizz taste. I used my hands and slid them up and down his cock, then grunted and he carried me up and onto his cock.

Accidentally his whole prick slipped into my pussy. With all nine inches in, I was going crazy. I grinded my hips around his dick and he moaned. I grinned.

Suddenly we heard teachers around the hallway-we tried to hide.

"Wait, James!" I called after him.

"You wanna fuck soon?"

"Shit I do!“

I grinned as I thought about next time.

To be continued...:D

 

Published 
Written by sexwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments