Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Gang Bang

"Initiation into the club."

37
14 Comments 14
71.2k Views 71.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Peter and Tracey had been married for five years. Tracey was a tall auburn haired girl with lovely 32 C breasts and Peter was a six foot mass of muscle but slighty greying of the hair.

Peter had always wanted a Harley and this year his dream came true. They had saved for a long time and ordered their bike, a Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Convertible FLSTSE . Peter was in heaven and they started riding every day and hanging out at the local biker bars. They seemed to fit in perfectly with a biker club called the Cobras. Tracey said they were not wild like most people think of biker clubs. They had jobs and families like everyone else, they just liked to ride on the open road with the wind blowing through their hair.

Peter had always wanted to join a Bike gang and this was his chance to become one of the Cobras. It did not take Tracey long to agree. They had spoken to Snake, the leader of the gang about it. Snake was a tall hard looking man, with muscles rippling and tattoos all over. He told them he would have a meeting with the club and they would vote on it. He explained to Peter that, even if they got voted in they might not pass the gang's initiation. Peter asked what the initiation was but Snake said it was secret and they would only find out if you got voted in.

Two weeks later Snake met Peter and Tracey at the bar and gave them the good news. "You guys are in," he told them with a smile. They celebrated with a few beers and lots of shots of whiskey. Snake said the initiation would take place at the bike rally starting on Friday.

Friday morning Peter and Tracey loaded up the bike with a small tent, and sleeping bags and a few odds and ends. They had a good trip up to the mountains for the bike rally. However, they were a little nervous about the initiation.

When they got there they unloaded their stuff and set up the tent and got organised before going and having a beer. They knew almost everyone by now, so mixed fairly easily and drank and talked for hours on end. Then Snake approached Peter and told him it was time. Snake told Peter to be part of the gang you have to prove you would share everything you have with the other gang members. Snake said the way for them to do that was for them to sleep with different members of the club. “To share your woman with your new brothers is to prove your loyalty,” Snake explained. Peter was shocked he thought they must have been joking. They were not.

Peter turned to ask Tracey if she would go along with such a thing. It was already too late. Tracey had two large men standing on each side of her. One had his arm around her waist and the other fondling her breast. Tracey looked at Peter. "Is this ok, Hon?" she asked. Snake's wife was standing topless in front of Peter. Peter looked her over and nodded at Tracey. The men removed Tracey's clothes quite quickly. She stood naked and cold as they ran their hands all over her body. Her nipples became instantly hard as the men's grubby fingers explored her body. Someone laid down a blanket for Tracey to lie down on. A large beer bellied man undid his belt buckle and pulled down his pants. The man's entire body was covered with hair. He had a small penis, but it was hard. He carefully positioned himself between Tracey's legs as he climbed on top of her. She reached between her legs with one hand and began guiding the man's penis inside of her. Peter watched curiously, as his young bride welcomed the strangers cock into her vagina. Tracey moaned as the large man's belly bounced off her tender body with each aching thrust.

Peter wasn't sure why but he enjoyed watching his beautiful wife getting fucked by another man. The man's large belly almost covered Tracey as he lunged in and out of her. After a few short moments Tracey let out a squeal. The man pumped Tracey hard and deep as he filled her with his hot cum.

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle



The next man in line for Tracey was Snake. He laid on the blanket beside her and slid his hand between her slender thighs. He massaged Tracey 's opening with his fingers. Then he spread her legs wide apart. He looked over Tracey 's open naked body closely as he inhaled the tantalizing aroma of her freshly fucked muffin. Snake slipped a finger into her hot cum filled box. A gush of cum dripped from Tracey 's pussy and down the crack of her ass as his finger entered her. Snake watched his finger disappear inside of Tracey as he slowly fucked her with it. He gazed, hypnotized by the awe of Tracey's soggy fruit as he fingered her for several minutes. Tracey moaned and bucked her legs.

Snake licked Tracey's hard nipples and sucked them into his mouth. Then his tongue moved down her stomach. He licked her in a continuous stream all the way down to her pussy. Then he spread her farther open and sucked her clitoris into his mouth. Snake didn't care that one of his brothers had just filled Tracey with a hot load of cum he wanted to eat her. The smell of his buddy's fresh cum mingled with Tracey 's juices made his penis swell. Snake dipped his tongue into her hole and tasted the sweet nectar from within. He stretched his tongue deep inside of her. He dipped it in and out of her wet pussy devouring all the cum from the first man's sticky load with each deep dip. Tracey panted uncontrollably and lifted her hips to meet Snake's tongue as he fucked her with it.

Next Snake told Tracey to roll over. He waved at the man standing closest to him to come over. That man eagerly pulled down his pants and got on the blanket. Snake instructed Tracey to get on top of the other guy and fuck him. Tracey got on top of lucky number three and guided his cock into her pussy. She sat up and road him like a horse. Tracey threw her head back and squealed in ecstasy as she wildly fucked the man underneath her. Then Snake slipped behind Tracey and began licking her ass cheeks and planting little nibbles down each of them. Tracey leaned down on the man she was fucking to grant Snake access to her entire ass. Snake's tongue darted around Tracey 's asshole licking the outer rim. Then he slowly slipped his tongue in Tracey 's tasty ass. Snake had a birds-eye view of another cock fucking Tracey as he tongued her tasty ass. Tracey was really hot and juicy.

Then Snake got on his knees behind Tracey and rubbed his hard cock on Tracey 's asshole. Tracey gasped as Snake forced his cock a little at a time into her virgin ass. "You like to fuck don't you," Snake tormented her. Tracey had never had anal sex before, and she certainly had never fucked two guys at the same time. It hurt a little when Snake forced the entire length of his penis into her tight virgin ass. She sure pretended to enjoy it though. Getting her pussy fucked at the same time seemed to help take her mind off of the pain. Both men one in each hole dug their members in and out of Tracey. Suddenly, Snake let out a grunt and shot a powerful load of hot sperm deep into Tracey’s ass. He thrust deep inside of her as he pumped her full of cum. The man under Tracey had his hands on Tracey 's ass cheeks and was bouncing her up and down hard on his cock. He began moaning quietly as he too, let out spurts of cum overflowing Tracey's dripping wet pussy.

Meanwhile the whole time, Peter was fucking a few of the cute biker chicks while dipping his tongue deep into a few hairy pussies. Peter watched as one man after another had his way with his young wife. Peter fucked many women that night but always kept one eye on his luscious bride. The couple both seemed to enjoy the initiation process. It went on most of the night with one man after another fucking Tracey. 

Peter and Tracey are now full members of the Cobras……

Published 
Written by loud_bkr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments