Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Gang Bang Virgin Pt 2

"My first black gang bang"

22
10 Comments 10
47.0k Views 47.0k
897 words 897 words
Famous Story
As I stood there in Stilettos, suspender belt and stockings, the reality of the situation hit me. The other five in the group had already striped down to their boxers and Steve was hurriedly joining them. Lining up in front of me, as if on parade dressed only in boxers, their toned athletic body's glistening in the flickering light from the real fire in the corner.

I could tell they had done this before. My heart was racing, one by one they pushed their boxers to their knees and stood to attention. I gasped, almost unable to believe my eyes, proudly on display were six of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. All at least nine inches in length with a very thick girth. As the guys stepped forward, just for a short moment, I was totally lost for words.

Ordering me to kneel, Steve stepped forward, I obeyed him without hesitation. Putting his hand behind my head he pulled me towards his erect cock forcing it into my mouth. I gagged, almost choking, pulling away to catch my breath as I gasped for air. Steve immediately forced his huge cock back inside my mouth holding it there for a few seconds. I pulled away again gasping for breath, saliva now dripping from my mouth.

Steve quickly moved away, as Leon stepped in front of me. His cock standing to attention, growing ever more erect as he stroked himself. I had never taken a cock that size before, but six in one night? I thought, is this really happening? Moving forward, I opened my mouth now desperate to taste more cock, Leon cupped his hands around the back of my head pulling me towards him, thrusting his fantastic cock into my mouth. I gagged again, he felt bigger than Steve. I asked myself, was that possible, as he pumped in and out my mouth. Holding his weapon every third or fourth stroke inside my mouth until I was gagging for air. Each guy now taking it in turns, penetrating my mouth with their erect cocks.

Suddenly Steve knelt behind me pushing his knees between mine forcing my legs open. Gripping my hips tightly, his huge cock now desperately exploring the entrance to my vagina, my first cock of the evening was close. Bracing myself for what was about to happen, I took a deep breath, my insides knotted with excitement, I desperately wanted him inside me.

Gently he pushed his hard cock in to my vagina entrance. Gasping with anticipation, I tried to push my hips backward but Steve held me firmly, now he was teasing me. Tightening his grip on my hips, I was soon in position, and with a loud grunt, Steve suddenly slammed his huge shaft inside me.

alexa_jhonees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexa_jhonees

I screamed out uncontrollably as he penetrated me.

Pumping his monster black cock in and out of my defenseless white pussy, every stroke going deeper and deeper, stretching me wide. He felt so big inside me. Pushing my hips back towards Steve, I was now begging for more, faster and faster he pumped. Every stroke of his hard cock pounded me relentlessly as his huge cock smashed into my cervix. I was in heaven, the other guys in the group just cheered and clapped.

Eventually Steve's body began to shake, grasping my hips so tightly it hurt, my pussy tightening around his thick shaft as I neared orgasm. I was now pleading with him to come inside me. Letting out a loud grunt, Steve's whole body shook violently, his huge cock stiffening as he thrust inside me once more, pumping my pussy full of his hot creamy spunk. I was screaming uncontrollably as I orgasmed, gushing my creamy love juice over his big cock and down the inside of my legs.

Taking my hand, Leon helped me to my feet, his erect manhood standing proud. Leading me towards a sofa, I stumbled, my legs felt like jelly. My pussy was aching from the pounding it had just received. Leon sat down on the large leather sofa near the open fire. I climbed onto the sofa facing him and straddling his body. I slowly lowered myself towards his thick shaft.

Taking a deep breath, I reached down between my legs grasping his manhood in my trembling hand, he was huge. Slowly, I continued to lower myself carefully guiding Leon's erect cock towards my aching pussy, slowly my second black cock of the evening penetrated deep inside me. Leon lay back pushing his toned torso upwards towards me, it was my turn now to be in control. Balancing myself with my hands on his firm body I began to raise and lower my pelvis in a smooth rhythm, fuck he felt so big inside me. He filled my pussy with every downwards movement of my body.

Reaching out Leon groped at my tits, squeezing them hard. As I continued to ride his big cock, faster and faster, holding him inside me for a brief moment every few strokes. I screamed out repeatedly as his huge cock penetrated me.

Soon, I felt his cock stiffen. Leon groaned, he was close to orgasm, as he picked up my rhythm. I cupped my hand around his big balls, squeezing them tight. Leon grunted again, as I expertly took one last push downwards, holding him inside me as we orgasmed together.

Published 
Written by Kat1963
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments