Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonding Time 3

"We both took turns sucking his cock trying to get every ounce of his cum."

6
6 Comments 6
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Iwoke up that morning and looked over at the clock, it was nearly afternoon. I had stayed up most of the night last night with my step-sister Sophie. We are rehashing old times and I was trying to convince her to consider coming to college next year at the University I was attending. Sophie just turned 18 and she only had a few months before fall term. She had already been accepted by several schools.

I rolled out of bed and walked down to the kitchen. Sophie left me a note on the fridge that said she had to run out but she would be back soon. I looked out the window and down at our pool, it was a beautiful day and since it was just me and Sophie for the week bathing suits were optional. I could get a great tan today! I ran upstairs and grabbed my towel and cover up and headed down to the pool. I bounced down the stairs through the game room and opened up the sliding glass doors that went to the patio. We have a privacy fence around the back yard, the only people that could see in were the next door neighbors and they didn't appear to be home. I placed the towel on a lounge chair and grabbed a big green pool island float. I tossed it in the pool and went back into the game room to turn on the stereo.

Just as I was about to take off my cover-up the doorbell rang. I ran upstairs and answered the door. It was Mr. Harmon from next door. He was a nice older man, about 56, he stood tall and he was well built. When I slung open the door he seemed almost shocked. I said hello and asked him what he needed. He starred for a moment and muttered something about a hose. His eyes were fixed on my breast. My tube top cover-up barely covered up my rather large DD cup breast. It was meant to be worn over a bathing suit not as a dress. His eyes looked me up and down, I could tell he wanted to say something. I was used to guys looking at me, I have nice tight body.

“You need to borrow the hose?” I asked him.

“Yes, the hose.” He answered. “Mine has a leak and I need to water my garden.”

“Not a problem, it's in the shed out back by the pool, let me show you.” I lead him out to the shed, I could feel his eyes penetrating my clothes. The hose was on the floor in the corner of the shed. I walked in and bent over, Mr. Harmon nearly fainted when he saw that I had on no bottoms. He had a perfect view of my nice shaven pussy and my round ass. I picked up the hose and handed it to him. I walked passed him and as I turned around to close the shed door my hand brushed up against his cock. It was hard as a rock and from what I could see through his pants it was a nice size too. He cleared his throat and stepped back.

“I'll get this back to you in a little while,” he said.

“No rush, don't use that one, it's just a spare. Keep it as long as you need.” I smiled at him and lead him back through the house to the front door.

As he walked out the door he turned and smiled, “nice to see you again, Jessica.”

“Nice to see you too, Mr. Harmon.”

I went back down to the pool and took off my cover up. I dove in the pool and swam over to the float. I climbed up onto the big floating green island and got comfortable. It was big enough for two people to stretch out and enjoy themselves. Sophie and I often floated around on this float together during pool parties and barbeques. I laid on my back with my round breast exposed to the sun, the warmth of the sunlight kissed my body as I floated around the pool.

I began thinking about Mr. Harmon, how hard his cock was when I grazed it with my hand. His wife had passed away several years ago and I'm sure it's been a while since he has seen a pussy like mine. He was probably jerking off right now, imagining my pussy dripping wet. I closed my eyes and thought of Mr. Harmon sitting at his house stoking his cock. I began to massage my breast, gently pinching and twisting my nipples. I slid my right hand down to my pussy and began massaging my pussy. I arched my back and slid my middle finger in, circling my clit.

I spread my legs, exposing my pussy to the sun and slid my finger in my waiting pussy hole. I slid my finger in and out of my wet pussy slowly, enjoying the freedom I was experiencing. With my other hand I placed two fingers on my clit and began circling. The orgasm rising in my body made me rub faster and finger fuck myself harder. I slid two more fingers into my hole and within no time brought my body to climax. I brought my fingers to my mouth, sucking and licking all my sweet juices. As I laid back on the float I let out a sigh and I wondered if Mr. Harmon had gotten off as well.

I slid off the float and swam over to the ladder. I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel. I placed the towel at the edge of the pool and laid face down, I quickly drifted off. I couldn't have been out long when I felt someone standing over me. I turned my head to see Evan, our sexy next door neighbor standing over me.

"Evan?" I squinted and asked.

"Enjoying the day?" he said as he sat down at the edge of the pool by my head.

"It's been good so far," I replied. "How's your day going?" Totally aware of the fact that I was still nude, I raised up on my forearms exposing my breast to him.

"Gettin' better by the minute." He said as he shot a glance at my breasts. "I couldn't help but watch the show you put on earlier."

Was he referring to my floating masturbation? "What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You're little one woman party on your float over there," he stated pointing at the float still floating around the pool. "Looked intense." He smiled coyly.

"Didn't know I had an audience," I rolled over onto my back, exposing myself to him. "Did you enjoy it?"

He began rubbing his cock through his shorts. "You could say I that." His eyes drank in my body. He hoped down of the edge and into the pool. He stood beside me and ran his hand up my leg. I sat up, dangling my legs into the water. Evan positioned himself between my legs and placed his hands on my thighs. "You know I've always wanted to kiss you," he told me rubbing his hands on my thighs.

"You have?" I teased.

"Mmm-hmm, I have." He moved closer, his hands circling back grabbing my ass.

AlisaSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaSquirty

He licked his lips, I took my finger and swept his wavy black hair away from his eyes. I leaned over and lightly kissed his lips. His tongue found its way into my mouth, his breath was cool and minty. He moved his way down to my neck, kissing and sucking softly. I let out a light moan as he lowered himself to my nipple. He kissed my breast gently, circling my nipple with his tongue. His hands began to explore my body, he gently leaned me back, he kissed his way to the outer lips of my pussy. I felt his tongue searching around my pussy, waiting to take a dip inside. I spread my legs wider, urging him to continue. He took his hand and with his fingers he parted my outer lips. He gently began sucking on my clit, flicking it with his tongue. He explored my pussy inside and out, fucking my hole with his tongue as I moaned and thrust my hips forward, urging him to continue.

"I hope I'm not interrupting, " I heard my step-sister Sophie say. We both stopped and looked in her direction. "Did you start the party without me?" She teased as she walked towards us. She had on a white tank top and a pair of cut off jean shorts, her hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

"Glad you made it," I smiled up at her. "Now it's a party!" Evan began licking my pussy again as Sophie tossed her clothes onto the chair. Her beautiful C-cup tits glistened in the sunlight. Her strawberry nipples stood fully erect and her shaven pussy begged to be touched. She came and sat beside me, Evan moved over to her and spread her legs. He leaned in and began licking her pussy. I watched as she moaned and whimpered at his touch. I leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth and began to suck and bite it gently. I watched as Evan placed two fingers in her pussy and began to move them in and out while teasing her clit with his tongue.

I decided to let them have a little fun and I jumped in the water. I swam over to the island float and hoped up on it. As I watched Evan licking Sophie's beautiful pink pussy I spread my legs wide and began rubbing my own pussy.

"You going solo?" Evan called to me.

"No, just wanted a better view!" I answered.

Sophie raised up and pushed Evan aside, she jumped in the pool and swam over to the float. She climbed up and laid beside me.

"Let's both give him a better view," Sophie spread her legs open, putting one legs over mind and began rubbing her pussy. Both of us were floating around the pool masturbating and putting on a show for Evan. I looked over at Sophie and we began making out. I moved my hand over to her pussy and she moved her over to mine. We began fingering each other, almost forgetting that Evan was there watching.

I saw Evan out of the corner of my eye. He went over to the stairs and sat down. He had removed his swim shorts and was stroking his cock. The site of this made me work harder and faster on Sophie's pussy, I wanted Evan to be happy with our show. Sophie and I both erupted in orgasm at the same time, Evan looked pleased. "Now that's what I call sisterly love," Evan said.

We both got off the float and swam over to Evan. I got there first and I began kissing him, I took his cock into my hand and gently stroked it. "Let me have some," Sophie said, sitting down beside him reaching for his cock.

"Why don't you girls show me some more of that sisterly love," Evan asked. Sophie leaned in and kissed me, both of us still stroking his cock. We could tell he liked watching us, his cock began to twitch and grow harder.

"My time to have some fun," Evan stated. He reached around my waist and grabbed my ass lifting me up and sitting me down on his cock.

"Oh, wow!" I exclaimed. His cock felt massive invading my tight hole. Sophie sat back and watched, fingering her pussy as I bounced up and down on his fat cock. I quickly climaxed, I could hardly contain it. I got off to Sophie have a turn.

"You ready baby?" She asked Evan as she turned around with her ass to him. He slid his thick cock inside her. I stood in front of her, watching her face as his cock slid deeper into her tight pussy. She reached up and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me to her. She kissed me hard, shoving her tongue in my mouth. I felt her fingers move down over my body and enter my pussy. She fucked my pussy at the same pace Evan was fucking hers. She soon climaxed too, her body shaking with pleasure.

She got up and pushed me over to Evan. "Go get him girl!" She ordered.

Evan took my arm and led me to the side of the pool. He bent me over and slid his cock in once again. Sophie got out of the pool and came to sit down in front of me. She leaned back and spread her pussy open for me, she began fingering herself. "His cock feel good doesn't it?" She asked me.

"His cock feels amazing!" I answered. Evan pounded me harder and faster, I could tell he was almost ready to blow. "We should both get to taste his cum!" I told her. She seemed to like that idea. He pulled his dick out and stood up, both Sophie and I sat side by side on the steps in front of him. He both began licking his dick, each of us taking turns sucking off the juices of our pleasure.

"Okay girls, here it comes!" Evan let out a loud moan as Sophie and I sat with our mouths open trying to catch every drop of his liquid seed. We both took turns sucking his cock trying to get every ounce of his cum. We licked out lips, savoring the events that had taken place.

"To bad you got to head back to the University soon," Sophie told me, "It's been fun having you back home."

"Another reason you should consider coming to school with me next fall," I teased. "Think of all the fun we can have with all those hot frat guys!" We both giggled.

"What about me? When do I get to have fun again?" Evan asked. Sophie and I looked at each other and smiled.

"What you doing later tonight?" Sophie asked him.

"Slumber party!" Sophie and I both yelled as we jumped on top of Evan pushing him under the water. We had fun a few more times that weekend, soon I had to return to college and Sophie had Evan had to return to their lives. Sophie did join me at the University in the fall though. That's another story.

Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments