Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bring Her to the Greek

18
1 Comment 1
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Jenny has been married for 13 years. Her loving husband always had a bit of a devious side. He loved her dearly and tried his best to get her to be sexually exploratory. Over the years he brought home many different toys and would have her dress in revealing clothing for other s to gawk at.

Jenny never felt particularly sexy. Her husband has told her on many occasions that she is the perfect beauty, but she never had the confidence that she saw other women had. Jenny made the decision that a makeover and a day at the spa was just what she needed.

Jenny took the day and went to an out of town salon for a new hair style, a manicure, a pedicure and also spent some time shopping for newer sexy clothing and shoes. As her day of fun was nearing its end she came across a new spa that advertised a goddess treatment. She decided that would be the perfect end to her day and went inside.

The spa was stunning. Tall white pillars of marble and cascading waterfalls adorned the lobby. A beautiful young girl dressed in affluent ancient Greek attire smiled and presented the menu of treatments. The venue consists of several levels, but what caught her eye was the "Goddess Treatment". A bit pricey but this was her day and she wanted to take full advantage of her excursion.

She made her choice and was led to a room that allowed her to store her clothes and had large soft white towels to wrap herself in. Within moments the young lady from the lobby had returned and assisted Jenny in removing her clothes. Now she understood, as a goddess she was not to labor with anything. The young lady disrobed her, wrapped her in a towel and led her to the next room.

As Jenny entered the room she took note of the pleasant decor. In the center of the room was large massage table surrounded by leather benches. A waterfall ran down one wall and low-Level lighting made for a very relaxing atmosphere. The young lady removed the towel that was wrapped around Jenny and motioned for her to lay upon the table face down. She placed a towel over Jenny’s back side and stepped away.

Jenny could hear another door open and a male voice in the near distance. Jenny didn't recognize the language being shared between the man and the young lady but it was pleasant to hear ears. As the man approached the table he said a few words that she could not understand and then proceeded to lightly dribble oil across Jenny’s back. His hands were large and strong, but his touch was gentle and firm. As his hands worked out every kink that ever existed in her back she could feel another pair of hands start to work on her foot and leg, then another pair on her other foot and leg. Jenny was in heaven as the three men gently massaged her when she felt another pair of hand start on her right arm and yet another on her left arm. This was truly a goddess experience as every limb of her body was being massaged at the same time.

As the five foreign men massaged her she hadn’t take notice that the towel covering her was completely gone. Jenny’s body felt incredible as the massage continued and they hit every spot from her toes to her ass. As she felt the hands lightly pull on her to turn over she realized that she would be laying there completely naked with her breast exposed to these men. They had not been out of line a single bit, so her hesitance gave way.

As Jenny lay there the five men continued their massage on her front side. One man each worked a foot and leg, one each for arm and hand and one on her face and neck. Hands were moving all over her, sliding down her neck and arms to her breast, up her legs across her pelvic and brushing her clit. Her wetness was growing. She did the best to hide it but the light moans every time hands touched between her legs and brushed her nipples was too much.

Two hands pulled against her inner thighs, forcing her legs to separate, the consistent brushing that got firmer with each pass across her clit made her hips rise, inviting the touch. Her heartbeat quickened the inner walls of her pussy felt warm and so wet. What these men were doing with their hands had her on the edge of bursting in orgasm. Hand after hand went from breast to clit over and over when a door suddenly opened. Jenny couldn’t see who walked in, nor at this point did she care. She was close to orgasm and was more concerned with whether she would let them know or hide it.

Suddenly the massaging stopped. Her mind was swirling in heated emotion when several hands lifted her off the table and stood her upright.

There stood in front of her was a man of tanned skin, his body glistened in the low light.

WildThing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WildThing

His chest was broad and muscular, arms solid and formed with long hair like a Greek gladiator. As she looked down, his stomach ridged with muscle she saw his engorged cock, large and thick, as thick as her own wrist. Jenny felt as if she was in a dream.

This Greek Adonis now sat on the bench in front of her, his enormous cock stood straight up. Without a word spoken a man on each side of het lifted her off the ground. They had her arms around the backside of their necks as one on each side lifted her legs spreading them apart. She gave them all control as they lowered her on to this huge hard cock.

Slowly being lowered the head of his cock separated her pussy lips. Inch by inch her wet cunt was being filled. The men held her there hovering with less than half of this cock swelling her pussy, he slowly started pumping upwards.

He picked up his pace pumping a few inches in and out and the cream from Jenny's stretched pussy started to run down his cock. The muscles in his chest and stomach rippled with each of his movements. Jenny could feel him get deeper, his strokes longer and she could hear the wetness in her pussy with each plunge. Before long the bottom of her thighs met the top of his as she was lowered completely. This huge cock now filling her in a way she had never before experienced.

Her desire to orgasm had now taken complete control of her body as her hips started to buck back and forth against his pelvic. Every inch on his cock was now inside her and she felt her pussy spasm around it. She slammed herself hard on his shaft, and slammed again and again as an orgasm gushed from her. She had never had an orgasm like this, so wet, her pussy so open.

As the two men holding her lifted her off his cock, her pussy quivering from orgasm, they laid her back upon the massage table. Jenny’s mind was near delirious as they once again started massaging her body but now they used their tongues. Lips and tongues ran over her most sensitive spots, her neck, her nipples, her toes, her inner thighs and her pussy lips. Her body was in sensory overload as a tongue worked her clit and inside her pussy like a master violinist playing in a symphony. She soon was coming again. She could feel the spasms from her stomach to her clit as one of the men’s tongues ran up her pussy lips to her clit, he wrapped his lips around her hardened clit and sucked it into his mouth.

He sucked on her clit, tugging it with suction and jenny screamed as the orgasm hit her in wave after wave. As the mouth removed from her clit, her body shaking in after waves she soon found the cock she had ridden so hard was now directly in front of her.

The amazement of size was truly clear to her as his cock lay on her stomach, the head touching her breast it was thick and heavy. Her Adonis now pulling it back off her stomach in one swift move plunged his massive cock deep between her folds.

He fucked her like a mad man, hard and fast plunging deep and pulling out completely to plunge in again. Her stretched pussy gaped and wetness squished with every thrust. Jenny’s scream was now continuous as floods of orgasm caused her to ejaculate her female juices onto his rippled stomach.

All the men now stood over her, feverishly stroking their cocks as her Adonis continued his assault. Like a well timed orchestra her Adonis plunged in deep and she could feel his loads of hot cum filling her inside as his massive cock pulsated and the five other men shot their hot sperm all over her body in unbelievable loads nearly covering her from breast to thighs.

Jenny laid their covered in milky protein as the five men began massaging their juices into her body. Once again their hands moving across her swiftly from breast to pelvic and soon every ounce of cum fully coated her as the load inside her pussy oozed from her opening. Her Adonis buried his face between her legs lapping at her wide open slit with a tongue that is machine like stroking her from the bottom of her opening to the tip of her clit. Her mind had no control over her body as one more orgasm overtook her and she nearly passed out.

The men quickly disappeared and she found herself looking up at the hostess she met upon her arrival. She led her to the shower where jenny did her best to stand and shower off but her knees and body were still shaking. Jenny dressed and headed out as the pretty young girl just smiled and said hope to see you again soon.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments