Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bro's basketball team

"I never thought that it would come to this..."

20
5 Comments 5
25.6k Views 25.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was Memorial Day Weekend in California, and my older brother's basketball team was heading up to Reno for the annual basketball tournament. And of course i was being dragged along with them.

Let me start of describing myself to you. My name is Vendela. I am a sixteen-year-old girl from San Francisco. I have an older brother, who is 17. I am 5' 6'', have golden blonde hair, 36 C breasts, olive toned skin and amazingly long legs. So basically, I'm a knock-out as my bro's friends would say it. now lets get back to the story.

It was around 5:30 in the afternoon when we arrived in reno, and tired, My brother, Matt, my parents and I all were ready to get to our room after the four hour drive up. As we walked through the lobby of the hotel, we passed most of Matt's teammates, all of whom said hi to him, and then shifted their eyes to me. lets face it... who could blame them? And then, as they walked away, the braver ones would glance back in my direction and give me a longing look. I returned their glances with a playful smile, thinking that nothing could come of it, because my parents and my brother were there with me.

The next day, at breakfast, i hear my name among voices of the basketball players at the table near mine.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind fucking that sister of yours Matt."

"Same here bro! I can't believe that he hasn't tapped that yet!"

"Hey! How do you know that i haven't?" replied Matt with a mischievous smile.

Well... i had been having sex with my brother for a month now... but that was a totally desperate story that i will have to tell you later.

 

I spent the rest of the day watching endless basketball, and overhearing how all the different players wanted to fuck me. I have to say, Athletes aren't the brightest of them all, thinking that i couldn't hear, but damn, are they cute.

As the buzzer goes off at the last game of Saturday, I start to stand up and walk to the car, so as to secure the front seat, when i hear my parents saying that they are going out to dinner, that Matt and I can order some service and they will be back around midnight. I was ecstatic! I love having the room to myself... and Matt.

Matt ended riding back to the hotel in the van that the team had rented for the weekend along with his other teammates. I said goodbye to my parents in the lobby and headed up the elevator to floor 11 and unlocked the door to my room. I walked over to the bed and pulled up my skirt and started to masturbate. Half and hour later, i hear a knock on the door. I quickly pull down my skirt and open the door, to find Kev and Austin at the door. They are the cutest guys on the team aside from Matt, and they asked if I wanted to come out for a walk with them. I agreed right away and shut the door behind me.

We walked seventeen doors down, and then they asked if I wanted to go into Kev's room. His parents weren't up in Reno, so it wouldn't be awkward at all. I agreed and then we went into the room, and we all sat on one of the beds while Austin turned on the TV. Kev put his arm around me, pinning me in place. Then Austin said he had to go to the bathroom, so he walked off. Kev leaned a bid closer and slowly parted my lips with his tongue. At that very moment, there was a knock on the door, and Kev got up to answer it. I watched in surprise as all the team members piled into the room, and Jeff was carrying something in his arms. Also, the others all had a bag of some sort with them. 

Kev sat back down next to me and started to slowly slide his hand up my thigh, under my skirt, until he was fingering the lace of my thong.

EsterRigels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsterRigels

Then he stood up and said, "have at her boys."

In a sudden rush, they pulled me up and put me into a sling. that was the thing that Jeff was carrying, i now realized. The only problem with this was that I was still fully dressed. "I brought a knife," someone said.

I then felt a knife pressing against the edge of my skirt and he proceeded to cut off my skirt and someone ripped off my shirt. Then i was left in my thong and bra. They groaned in pleasure. Then someone applied a blindfold to my eyes and everything went black.

I felt someone pulling aside my thong, and then it was torn off. Then I felt something tugging at my bra, and then that was gone too. There was something pushing at my pussy, and then it was inside me. Whoever it was, they increased tempo as someone else pushed their cock into my ass. We were moaning in pleasure and the others were trying to touch some part of me. They were touching my tits, my ass, and then one of them stuck their cock in my mouth. All four of us were rocking back and forth, they were fucking me hard, and i was letting them. Foreign hands were caressing my every curve while i continued to be fucked.

hours later they finished with me and they took me down from the sling and untied the blindfold, allowing me to see once again. Then Matt ran back to our room to get me more clothes. I quickly ran back to the room after I was dressed, hoping that my parents weren't back yet. I arrived there just moments before them.

That night, Matt and the rest of his teammates were sleeping in Kev's room because his parents weren't there. around three in the morning, i get a text from Austin.

"Babe, u wanna come over?"

"When?"

"Now."

"Sure. Leave the door open a bit. I will be there in five."

I proceeded to undress then, so as to avoid another clothing casualty and wrapped myself in a bath towel. Then I ever so quietly left the room so my parents wouldn't wake up.

When i opened the door, i was greeted by a room full of naked guys, waiting to be fucked. I smiled seductively and went to go sit on top of Jeff's cock, because he was the only one not standing up, and i was kinda tired. As soon as he had inserted his cock into my ass, Jamie came over to the bed and jammed his massive cock into my pussy, they were ramming their cocks into my flesh, causing me to cum within three minutes. The guys traded off positions, and i was handed through the crowd so that they could all get a chance to fuck me. After about two hours of having been used and abused by my brother's friends, Matt was the last one left in the room to get a fuck. I sauntered over to him, as he was standing in the corner of the room against a wall, and I reached up on my toes to kiss him. He bent to make me job easier and kissed me back. All the guys were chanting softly now, and without hesitation, Matt lifted me onto his cock. He was holding me, and bouncing me up and down. The guys in the room were going crazy. Kev came up behind me and said to Matt, "Do you mind?" Matt shook his head, and then Kev rammed his cock into my ass. Then the three of us collapsed on the bed, both of them still moving quickly in and out of my pussy and ass. Finally, they both came, and filled me up with their sweet cum. Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed. The entire team looked at me and said, "we really have to do this again."

I smiled and replied, "Yes, yes we do."

Published 
Written by sexy_slut_27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments