Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bucket List: Threesome

"Mark gets a shock when Sarah brings Kirsty to play."

8
3 Comments 3
16.1k Views 16.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Sex Bucket List Rules.

A list of sexual fantasies to complete before we kick the bucket!

We each have our own list.
We take turns to choose from our lists
Fantasies can be as simple or as complicated as you like.
If a fantasy needs props then it’s the owner of the fantasies job to provide them.
If you have a fantasy you’re not allowed to introduce it in bed before bucket night!
If you’re not comfortable with the fantasy you can say No.
No involvement of other people without mutual agreement.
Safe word is "Access Denied!"

------

Our fantasy about having our Spanish hotel neighbours watch us have sex hadn’t happened as they’d left the next day. We’d spent the rest of the week looking for another opportunity to perform in front of someone but without any success. We managed to cross one minor item off my bucket list: We oiled each other up with baby oil and I fucked Sarah’s tits with the intention of cuming on her neck but events took over and I ended up roughly fucking her in the arse as she bent over the wall of the balcony! Sarah took my cock deeper in her arse than she’d ever managed before, the oil and nearly two bottles of wine helping there I think! Unfortunately it made her a little too sore to repeat the experience again for the rest of the week!

After our holiday in Spain I was due to spend three weeks working away in Newcastle, only returning home Friday afternoon for the weekend. Typically Sarah was entering a long period of working from the local office so we would have had lots of opportunity for bucket nights (as we’d continued calling them). I suggested we could have some fun on Skype and bought a couple of high definition zoomable webcams for us to use. I linked Sarah’s laptop up to her 42” television and set the web cam on top of the TV. After 20 minutes of setting up and adjusting we found the perfect viewing angle. Now if Sarah was sat on her large, leather sofa I would be able to see everything in fantastic detail. Better yet I knew the apartment complex my company used for accommodation in Newcastle had a 32” TV in both the living room and the bedroom with a port for me to plug my laptop in to use the televisions as a display so I could create a similar set up there.

We tried the Skype setup on the first day I was there. I answered Sarah’s call sat on the sofa naked. She was sat on her sofa wearing black stockings, a suspender belt and a smile! We chatted about our days whilst slowing playing with ourselves before getting into some serious masturbation. Sarah zoomed her camera right in to a tight focus on her body, spread her legs and began running her fingers up and down her wet pussy. I grasped my cock and started sliding my hand up and down at the same speed as her hand was moving. The cameras were giving me an excellent view of each other and the microphones were sensitive enough that we could hear each other’s heavy breathing. In fact the definition made it a little frustrating that I couldn’t reach out and touch Sarah, especially when she started to fuck her cunt with a rampant rabbit vibrator she’d bought to ‘keep her company’ while I was away! I watched Sarah fuck herself to orgasm then let her watch as I squirted cum on my belly and chest. Sarah made me scoop it up with my fingers and suck them clean as she sucked the dildo clean. We chatted a little longer then signed off and I went to bed.

Two nights later I was sitting naked on the sofa, my cock hard in anticipation, ready to call Sarah. I hit the button and the call went through and was answered. Instead of seeing Sarah sat on the sofa waiting for me the web cam was pointed at the ceiling!

‘Hi Mark,’ I heard Sarah say, ‘excited to see me then?’

‘I’m excited but I can’t see you at the moment. Your web cam is pointing at the ceiling!’ I answered.

‘Play with that gorgeous hardon for a minute while I fix it. I can see you in all your glory!’ I heard Sarah answer.

I also thought I heard a giggle that most certainly wasn’t Sarah and randomly wondered if she’d left a radio on somewhere. I grinned at the picture of the ceiling and started to play with my cock. I saw the camera move slightly.

‘Hang on Mark, almost done.’ Sarah said, ‘I’m really close to the TV, it’s almost like double the size of your cock in real life this close! Keep wanking baby, almost there’

I carried on as instructed wondering what was going on. Adjusting the camera should have only taken a couple of seconds and I wondered what Sarah was playing at. My cock twitched in my hand as I heard the giggle again. This time I was convinced it wasn’t the radio as I’d recognised it but I couldn’t figure out how I’d heard it since the owner of the very distinctive giggle was in France somewhere.

‘Hello baby!’ Sarah said, her face looming large in the camera frame, ‘I have a surprise for you.’

Sarah moved her face from in front of the camera and I could see the sofa. The camera wobbled a little as Sarah adjusted it but that didn’t stop me from seeing the owner of the giggle. Sarah’s university friend, Kirsty, was sitting on the sofa! I was very conscious that I was naked and had my very hard cock in my right hand! I almost grabbed a cushion to hide my erection but realised that Sarah had set me up so I’d be on display for Kirsty so why bother! Besides Kirsty is a babe and her being able to see me in this state was making my heart pound with excitement!

Kirsty is a tall girl 5’10” with an athletic build, small but perky breast, a lovely slim bum and shapely legs. She’s a mousy blonde with thick, curly hair that falls to her shoulders. She has a wicked giggle which usually comes out when she’s talking about sex, which is most of the time once she’s had a couple of glasses of booze. Sadly she works in Paris so we don’t see her that often although she was seeing me in all my glory at the moment.

Sarah joined her on the sofa and raised a glass of wine to me. Both ladies were dressed in their office wear. Sarah was wearing a blue dress with buttons down the front that compliments her curves wonderfully and Kirsty was wearing a pair of black trousers and a tight white blouse. The tight trousers made her legs look a million miles long!

‘So am I here for your pleasure or are you ladies going to join me in the naked masturbationess?’ I grinned.

‘You’re here for our pleasure. We may loosen our clothing to give you some encouragement if you do as you’re told.’ Sarah said.

Again my cock twitched at the scenario and the thought of two ladies getting undressed for my masturbatory pleasure! I slide my hand up and down my cock to show the girls I was keen.

‘You know I was the third person to snog Sarah?’ Kirsty said moving a little closer to my girlfriend.

‘No, Sarah won’t talk about her past relationships.’ I said amazed.

‘It wasn’t a relationship really. Or that sexual. We just enjoyed snogging and sometimes watching each other masturbate.’ Sarah shrugged.

‘Is that all?’ I laughed.

I had to slow my hand down as I was in danger of shooting my load and I was glad I had as Sarah and Kirsty turned to face each other and started to tenderly kiss each other’s lips. Their hands moved over each other’s faces and stroked each other’s hair. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Sarah had hinted at a bisexual experimentation but would never go into detail. I suppose I should have guessed that it would have been with Kirsty!

‘Mark, remember when you first spanked me and I said I’d experimented spanking myself in Uni? I did experiment but it was Kirsty who spanked me.’

‘Oh God!’ I said letting go of my cock before I lost all control!

‘Oh dear, I think that might be a turn on for Mark!’ Kirsty said.

‘I think he’s going to cum in no time!’ Sarah laughed, ‘Let’s encourage that shall we?’

Sarah stood up, unbuttoned the buttons of her dress then pushed it off her shoulders to drop on the floor. Sarah was wearing a pair of black tights, no knickers and a black half cup bra. Kirsty unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy camisole top. Kirsty removed her trousers next, letting them fall to the floor revealing a pair of French knickers.

‘Twirl around, let him see you from every angle!’ Kirsty said.

Sarah turned around slowly, bent over to give me a good view of her bum then stood facing me. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra letting it fall to the floor. Sarah squeezed her tits and pulled her nipples. My hand went to my cock again and I began to jerk myself off. Sarah and Kirsty watched me intently, Kirsty pulling her camisole top off so she was topless too. Her tits were as pert as I’d always hoped and her pink nipples were pierced with a ring in each. Kirsty reached for the rings and pulled them hard, elongating her nipples. That did for me and I shot cum all over my belly and chest with a very loud breath.

‘Bravo!’ Kirsty called clapping her hands.

‘Yes, jolly well done!’ Sarah laughed also clapping.

I ran my fingers over my chest and started to clean cum up by licking my fingers. Kirsty watched me licking her lips.

‘Now that is sexy!’ she mumbled then said ‘Oh shit, look at the time! I need to get going!’

Kirsty hurriedly dressed, kissed Sarah, blew a kiss to me then hurried out of the apartment. I waited for Sarah to come back and sit on the sofa, my cock already getting hard again.

‘So I guess you want some kind of explanation!’ Sarah smiled as she moved back in front of the camera.

‘Not that I’m complaining but What the Hell Just Happened!’ I laughed as I watched Sarah take her tights off, sit on the sofa and start fingering her pussy.

‘Kirsty had to come over for a last minutes meeting and asked if she could come and see me. I told her about our little video link up and she suggested we surprise you!’

‘I didn’t know you told her about our sex life!’ I said pretending outrage but secretly getting off on it.

‘I tell her everything baby. I even sent the pictures of me fucking your arse with the dildo to her!’ Sarah replied, ‘One day I may let you see what she sends me!’

Sarah had two fingers buried deep in her pussy and her legs spread wide. Her free hand was plucking at her nipples. I started to wank myself again, amazed at my hard cock so soon after cuming. I was really excited about Kirsty seeing those intimate pictures.

‘You filthy little slut! What else have you been keeping from me and did you plan the stripping!’

‘Kirsty knew she’d had to leave fairly sharpish so we hadn’t planned anything. That was all spontaneous!’ Sarah moaned as her fingers worked hard on her cunt.

‘So have you fucked her?’ I asked, feeling my own orgasm building as my hand worked up and down my cock.

‘No, we’ve kissed each other, usually to tease boys, and the part about her spanking me is true. You’ve seen how it helps my stress. I was very stressed at Uni so she spanked me a lot. We were usually fully clothed but sometimes naked. We used to sleep together sometimes and occasionally we’d lie next to each other and masturbate.’ Sarah explained through her moans of pleasure.

‘You’re a very very sexy woman!’ was the only answer I could come up with.

We came together shouting out our pleasure then watched each other lick our fingers clean.

‘Are you angry? I know the bucket list rules say we’re supposed to get mutual consent for other people but I didn’t think you’d mind.’

‘Not at all.’ I said and meant it.

‘That’s good because Kirsty isn’t going back to France until Saturday afternoon so we can do something with her Friday evening.’

‘Do something? I asked for clarification.

‘Hang on, let me read this text.’ Sarah said picking up her phone from the coffee table. I hadn’t even heard it chirp!

‘How do you fancy another exhibition Mark? Kirsty wants to play on Friday but she doesn’t think she wants to have full sex with you. She wants to spank me again and maybe you if you’re up for it! Oh and she’d like to fuck you’re arse!.’ Sarah explained.

‘She doesn’t want sex with me; does she want sex with you?’ I asked, excited thinking about the possibilities.

‘Let’s just say she isn’t ruling it out and neither am I. Neither of us has ever been with another woman but it’s on my list and she’s a never say never kind of girl!’

‘OK. Getting spanked is on my list and I you know I like getting my arse fucked. A threesome with another woman is too. Was this actually on your list?’ I said.

‘Under the general terms of exhibitionism I suppose it was!’ Kirsty laughed, ‘I have threesome with a man or a woman and sex with woman on my list.’

‘So long as you’re both wearing nylon and high heels I’ll do anything!’ I said pragmatically.

‘You would!’

We signed off shortly afterwards. The next day and a half of work was the hardest thing I’ve ever not concentrated on but eventually I was on the plane for the trip home. I rushed around to my apartment, dumped my bags, set some washing going and jumped in the shower. We’d decided to use my apartment again for the noise privacy. I also had a spare room so Kirsty could spend the night if she desired.

Sarah and Kirsty arrived together after getting ready at Sarah’s place. We’d had an email discussion about various scenarios including one where I answered the door naked and both girls dominated me all night! As we were all fairly new to this and we decided to have a drink first and try a number of different things. Sarah was adamant that she wanted to be spanked my Kirsty as an opener though.

Once again Kirsty was wearing a tight, white cotton blouse and long, tight trousers over high heeled shoes.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

Her braless, pierced nipples were visible through the tight cotton and I found my gaze being drawn between them and Sarah’s legs. Sarah was wearing a short skirt and sitting down revealed her stocking tops. Her top was low cut to expose her cleavage. I knew she was knickerless as she’s made a point of flashing her shaved pussy at me when she first sat down!

We drank wine and attempted to chat about ‘normal’ things but eventually I turned the conversation to sex by asking Kirsty about her pierced nipples.

‘How much pleasure do they give you when they’re pulled?’ I asked.

‘They give an instant thrill. I had a small orgasm when I pulled them on Wednesday evening! You both like having your nipples played with, you should both get at least one done!’ Kirsty said.

‘Something for the list!’ I laughed.

‘So now we’re talking about sex can we make some rules for tonight?’ Sarah asked.

We talked back and forth about what we wanted to do. When the subject came around to the girls fucking each other I was surprised they didn’t just jump on each other immediately given the lust in their eyes! Sarah still wasn’t sure that she wanted Kirsty to fuck me but agreed that she could suck, lick, poke and prod me to her heart’s desire. Kirsty was more interesting in doing all that to Sarah but after I’d fucked her at least once.

‘OK, that’s the rules settled. Now can we please get me over Kirsty’s knee and my bottom reddened?’ Sarah said.

‘We certainly can. Come here!’ Kirsty said sitting up straight and patting her lap.

Sarah stood up and moved towards Kirsty, pulling her skirt up as she did. She bent over Kirsty’s knee and after a moment to get settled Kirsty began to spank Sarah’s naked butt cheeks with her open hand. She was smacking her hard as I do when I spank her. I started to strip as I watched Kirsty spank my girlfriend, amazed at how sexy it looked from a third party point of view.

‘God I love doing this!’ Kirsty said between spanks.

‘I love getting it!’ Sarah moaned.

I was naked now but kept my distance and just watched. Kirsty spanked Sarah for fifty strokes, 25 on each buttock and thigh then made her stand up.

‘Sarah needs you to kiss her bum better.’ Kirsty said as she stood up and began to unbutton her blouse.

I took Sarah’s hand and led her to the sofa, told her to kneel on a cushion then bent her over. I unfastened her skirt, pulled it down her legs and discarded it then began to lick her abused red arse and thighs. I saw Kirsty sit on the sofa next to Sarah and begin to stroke her lower back and the tops of her buttocks as I moved my mouth between Sarah’s cheeks and began to rim her. Kirsty was top less now but still had her trousers on. I could see she had nylons on underneath them but didn’t know if they were stockings like Sarah’s or tights.

‘Lick her arse Mark’ Kirsty demanded spreading Sarah’s cheeks apart to give me full access.

I stuck my tongue against her anus and began to swirl the tip around the puckered hole. Kirsty got up from the sofa and walked behind me. I felt her kneel at the side of me and stroke my bum. I knew what she was going to do but the shock of her hand hitting my arse was still a shock. It forced my tongue into Sarah’s arse and made her moan.

‘Lick it!’ Kirsty demanded smacking me twice more.

My bum stung but I could take what she as giving with no problem and it was turning me on. Sarah pulled away from me, turned around and positioned her open legs each side of my head. I leaned forward and started to lap at her cunt as her best friend spanked me

‘Oh God, you are so sexy!’ Sarah said to Kirsty.

I took a quick look around and saw that Kirsty was knelt between my legs spanking me with her right hand and pulling her nipple rings with her left hand. Her eyes were looking directly at Sarah. I turned back to Sarah’s pussy and began to circle her clit with the end of my tongue while using a finger in her pussy and arse. I felt a finger on my own arse and suddenly half of it was pushed inside me.

‘Ooof!’ I breathed into Sarah’s pussy.

The finger withdrew and my arse was spanked hard again. Kirsty hit me four more times then stopped. I felt her move behind me and then cold, wetness on my arsehole from the lube bottle. The finger was reinserted and the spanking resumed. It was hard to concentrate on keeping a rhythm going on Sarah’s clitoris but she as so turned on it hardly mattered. I felt a second finger slip into my bum and a series of six sharp slaps on my bum. My cock was hard and throbbing. Sarah came with a loud groan of pleasure, grinding her pussy against my face. I withdrew my fingers and pressed my hands down on the ground and began to push back against Kirsty’s fingers.

‘Oh yea, that’s it. Fuck my fingers bitch!’ Kirsty growled.

‘I have to see this!’ Sarah said getting off the sofa and grabbing her camera.

She joined Kirsty behind me and began taking pictures of her finger fucking me. I desperately wanted one of them to touch my cock but didn’t want to ask. The fingers suddenly withdrew and a dildo took their place. I guessed from the shape of it that it was the long vibrator. A guess that was confirmed almost immediately as it was switched on and pushed deeper into my anus. My cock twitched again and I was sure I was going to shoot my load on to the floor. Kirsty fucked me for a few minutes then pulled the dildo out of my arse.

‘Mark, get on the sofa on your back and open your legs.’

I layback and spread my legs and Kirsty reinserted the dildo into my arse.

‘Hold this for me a minute would you Sarah?’ Kirsty said with her sexy giggle.

‘Sure.’ Sarah said and taking the end of the vibrator from Kirsty.

‘Let’s get those lovely tits out shall we?’ Kirsty said pulling Sarah’s top off and unclipping her bra. Sarah wiggled her tits and the bra fell to the floor.

Kirsty stood up and dropped her trousers revealing a pair of black hold up stockings and no knickers. Her pussy was clean shaven like Sarah’s. Kirsty knelt beside Sarah and they began to kiss. Kirsty placed her hand on the hand Sarah had on the dildo and between them they fucked my arse. Again I wanted to touch my cock but resisted the urge. The vibration in my arse was driving me crazy.

After a few minutes the dildo was pulled from my anus and Kirsty told me to kneel on the floor beside her. She told Sarah to kneel in front of me and grasped my penis. After stroking me for a few seconds she helped me enter Sarah from behind. I put one hand on Sarah’s hip and the other squeezed a breast and I began to fuck her in more or less the same position we were in when we were watched in Spain.

Kirsty took the camera and took some pictures of us then made Sarah get on all fours so I could fuck her doggy style. Kirsty knelt behind me again and I felt her hand between my legs. Her finger found my anus and she pushed two digits deep inside me. I almost came but managed to control myself and started fucking Sarah with long slow strokes. My hand found her bum and I pushed my thumb against her bum and started to rub it as I fucked her. I put an arm around Kirsty’s slim body and started to feel her arse, running my hands over it before finding her anus and rubbing my finger over it.

‘Lube please.’ Kirsty whispered kissing my neck.

I reached behind me to the coffee table and grabbed the lube, squeezing some on Sarah’s bum and then on my fingers. I put my arm back around Kirsty and slowly pushed my middle finger up her bum. She cried out and bit my shoulder then pulled my face to her and kissed me. I slowly fucked her arse with my fingers and started to push the middle finger of my other hand into Sarah’s arse but was slapped away by Kirsty. Instead she pushed her own middle finger into Sarah’s bum then started finger fucking us both in time. I matched my finger and cock thrusts so we were all in time.

I felt Sarah squirt on my leg and saw Kirsty withdraw her fingers as they were clenched painfully tight in Sarah’s arse. She pulled her other fingers out of me and got on all fours at the side of Sarah offering me her arse and pussy. Sarah turned her head and they started to kiss. I fingerered Kirsty’s arse and pussy as I fucked Sarah, convinced this was a dream and I was about to wake up! Sarah squirted on my leg a second time then pulled away, rolling over on to her back but keeping her face close to Kirsty so they could kiss.

I watched my girlfriend kissing her best friend and played with my cock. The girls changed position so that Sarah was on top, lying between Kirsty’s legs. Kirsty ran her hands up and down Sarah’s back and over her bum as they kissed. Slowly Sarah began to move down Kirsty’s body, first kissing her throat, then between her breasts, then her belly until she was lying between her legs looking at her pussy. I shifted position and grabbed the camera that was lying discarded on the floor. I took a picture as Sarah’s tongue came out and gently licked Kirsty’s pussy lips. Kirsty splayed her legs so Sarah could lick everything and started pulling on her own nipple rings.

Sarah explored Kirsty’s pussy, teasing her clit, sucking her lips, opening her up with her fingers and licking inside. I moved around them taking pictures from different angles, my erection swaying in front of me. Sarah had found what Kirsty liked and was hungrily licking and sucking her clit and finger fucking her with two fingers. Kirsty had her head thrown back and was arching her back as she pulled on her nipple rings. I took pictures of her face as it contorted with pleasure as my girlfriend licked and finger fucked her to orgasm.

Sarah climbed back up Kirsty’s body and they started to kiss again, this time Kirsty rolled Sarah on to her back and duplicated her movements kissing her throat, chest and belly before settling between her legs and kissing her clitoris. Again I roamed around the girls taking pictures and not touching them, watching them fuck each other for the first time. Sarah came again, the third time by my reckoning, squirting into Kirsty’s face. Kirsty gasped as the liquid hit her but immediately started to lap it up, loving every minute. Eventually Sarah pulled Kirsty back up so they could kiss and then they broke away from each other and lay on the floor.

‘That was beautiful!’ I said, sitting on the floor next to them and stroking their nylon covered legs.

‘Your turn to cum now.’ Sarah declared stroking my cock with her leg, ‘How would you like us to do you?’

‘I’d like you to ride me while Kirsty sits on my face if you’re not too sensitive down there.’ I mused.

‘Too sensitive baby, I’m sorry. How about we both suck you off with the vibrator in your arse?’ Sarah replied.

‘Oh yes, I like that!’ Kirsty giggled.

I lay back on the floor and opened my legs. Kirsty lubed my arse and the dildo, sat between my legs and slid it back up me, turning the vibrations up to full. It was almost too much too soon and I nearly asked her to take it out but just as I was about to use the safe phrase Kirsty pulled the dildo half out of me and began to twist it in my arse. Sarah leant forward and swallowed my cock, taking my entire length into her mouth and throat. I reached out and grabbed Sarah’s leg and started stroking her nylons, the texture adding to the experience. I moved my legs so they were pressed against Kirsty’s legs feeling her nylons on my thighs and her high heeled shoes pressing into my hips.

‘He really does have a nylon fetish!’ Kirsty giggled, ‘Next time we dress him up!’

My cock twitched at the thought of them making me wear stockings or, better yet, a pair of tights. I’d wanked using a stocking on my hand but never thought to try wearing them! Something to add to my list was my next thought before the sensation of lips, fingers, dildo and nylon made me forget everything except my impending orgasm. I began to lift my hips off the bed, face fucking Sarah so deep that she gagged and put her hand on the base of my cock to stop me from pushing too deep.

Kirsty was using one hand on the dildo and the other was fondling my balls and pulling on my scrotum. I put my hands on my chest and started to tweak my nipples as hard as I dared.

‘Sarah, let go of his cock and suck his nipples. Let’s see if we can make him cum without touching his cock, he must be close by now!’ Kirsty exclaimed.

Sarah let go of my cock, bent over my chest and began to suck, lick and bite my nipples. I stroked the backs of her thighs and thrust my cock into the air. Kirsty held the braced the dildo against the floor so I was fucking my own arse. Her hand pulled my scrotum harder, pulling it down as I lifted my hips. I felt my orgasm start deep inside me then travel from my arse to my balls to my cock before squirting out into the air and on to my belly. Kirsty grabbed my cock, leant forward and got my second load in her mouth. Sarah bit one nipple extra hard and I came a third time straight into Kirsty’s face. Kirsty let go of my cock and pulled the vibrator out of my arse and switched it off. Sarah moved to her and licked her face clean then both girls licked the cum from my belly.

We sat around talking and drinking wine for a while before Kirsty took Sarah into our bedroom and they had sex again. I left them to it this time knowing that’s what they wanted. After half an hour Sarah called me into the bedroom. Kirsty had gone to sleep in the spare room so I joined Sarah in bed and we kissed and stroked each other until we slept. Sarah whispered that she was glad she’d had sex with Kirsty but I was in no danger of her leaving me for her. I didn’t think she would but it was comforting to hear. She also whispered that she’d do it again and try and get Kirsty to fuck me next time!

The next morning Kirsty had to leave for an early flight back to Paris and we said good bye to her with a promise to come and see her and play again. She also promised to get a web cam so we could have a three way video masturbation session!

Published 
Written by bikerbear600
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments