Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol Part 2

"Second part of the Carol series. Vicky gets fucked."

9
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
‘I want to see you with Danny now.’ Carol said quietly.

Danny and I had been laying oneither side of Carol gently stroking her legs (Danny) and her hair (me) for about 10 minutes before she really said anything other than thank you. Danny was getting hard again and I was physically aching to feel him inside me but didn’t want to disturb Carol since it was her night.

‘OK, whatever you want!’ Danny smiled and kissed her on the lips.

Carol and I switched places and Danny lay on his back fondling his cock. I knelt beside him, leaned over and licked his cock. I could taste both him and Carol as I crammed his thick cock into my mouth. I curled my fingers around the base and started to suck his cock head, squeezing the base at the same time. I glanced to my side and saw Carol laying on her side watching us, her lips parted slightly in excitement. I winked at her and she giggled. Danny’s hand crept out and stroked Carol’s thigh making her blush furiously despite the fact that she’d just had Danny take her virginity.

‘I love your stockings Carol. They make your legs look even more fabulous.’ Danny said gently as he stroked Carol’s legs.

‘Thank you, they were Vicky’s suggestion. I’m kind of surprised that she’s not wearing some as you like them so much.’ I heard Carol reply.

‘That is a good point Vicky!’ Danny laughed.

‘Do you want me to stop sucking you off and put stockings on?’ I said, taking Danny’s cock out of my mouth.

‘Actually, yes I would like that!’ Danny smiled, ‘Carol could keep me warm for a minute.’

I suddenly really wanted to see Carol suck my husband’s cock and got off the bed, walked to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a packet of black hold up stockings, never taking my eyes off the bed.

‘Would you like to put my cock in your mouth?’ Danny asked Carol gently as I left the bed.

Carol said nothing but she did blush and sit up so her face was level with Danny’s crotch. I held my breath as she reached out her hand and wrapped it around the base of his penis then leant forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Danny stroked her legs gently, whispering encouragement as Carol started to give what I assumed would be her first blowjob. I sat on my dressing table chair and pulled the sheer stockings up my legs watching Carol slide her mouth up and down Danny’s cock. She was only sucking the first couple of inches to start with but as I watched she began to take more of Danny’s length into her mouth. I joined them on the bed again, sitting on the other side of Danny’s body and caressing his balls. I moved my face closer to Carol’s, kissing her cheek then her mouth as she pulled Danny’s cock out of her mouth.

‘Am I doing this right?’ she asked nervously.

‘Oh fuck yea!’ Danny laughed, ‘So very right!’

I felt Danny’s hand start to stroke my legs as he’d been doing to Carol. Carol still had Danny’s cock in her hand but was watching me to see what I would do. I stuck out my tongue and ran it down Danny’s cock to her fingers, kissed them then ran my tongue back up to his bell end and kissed that. Carol leaned forward and copied me, licking Danny’s dick from the other side. I leaned forward again and we started to lick Danny together, flicking our tongues over his cock. Eventually our mouths met at his bell end and we kissed each other with his cock between us. Danny moaned at that and I felt his hand leave my leg and squeeze my bum. We broke apart and I took Danny in my mouth again, sucking his cock hard as Carol squeezed him. I pulled him out of my mouth and Carol took my place sinking her mouth half way down his shaft before pulling out again.

‘If you keep doing that I’m going to cum!’ Danny warned.

‘Oh no you don’t, I want you inside me first!’ I laughed leaning away from his cock.

Carol looked a little disappointed but leant back too, allowing me to straddle Danny.

His cock fell neatly between my legs and I slowly rubbed my pussy on it. Danny’s right hand caressed my thigh again and the left caressed Carol.

‘Hold his cock upright for me Carol.’ I said spontaneously.

Carol leaned forward again as I lifted my pussy off Danny’s cock and gripped his shaft again. She held him vertically and guided the end of his cock to my eager, wet lips. I started to slowly slide down Danny’s shaft until I felt Carol’s fingers on the base of his cock.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

As she felt my pussy her hand withdrew and slid gently across my thigh making me shudder slightly.

‘God it looks so big in you!’ Carol mumbled.

‘That’s because I’m tiny!’ I laughed as I started to slowly ride Danny’s cock.

‘No, it’s because I’m hung like a donkey!’ Danny exclaimed.

Carol went red again, more out of habit I than embarrassment I thought briefly than turned all my concentration on to riding Danny’s cock. When I’m on top I like sitting on his cock so my body is upright and using my hips to move my pussy on his shaft. Danny usually uses both hands to stroke my thighs, especially if, as now, I’m wearing stockings. His right hand was where I’d expect it but his left hand was still on Carol’s thigh. Carol’s eyes were fixed on me though, alternating between watching Danny’s cock in my pussy and watching my face as I rode Danny.

I was getting close to orgasm and my eyes were closed. I felt Carol move on the bed as she shifted position then felt her hand on my right thigh then her breath on my skin. I opened my eyes in time to see that she was on all fours bending over my chest to take my right nipple into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her tight into me as she began to suck my hard nipple. I looked down at Danny and he gave me a smile and a lecherous wink. His hand was moving over Carol’s legs and bum and I figured he was seconds away from slipping his fingers into her pussy. That image was still on my mind 30 seconds later when I came!

Carol let go of my nipple and I slid off Danny’s cock on to Carol’s side of the bed. Carol leaned forward and took Danny in her mouth, sucking and licking him as his fingers worked their magic on her pussy.

‘Sit on Danny’s face Carol!’ I said pushing her hip gently in the right direction.

Danny scooted over so he was underneath Carol and I gently pushed her in the right direction so she was lying on top of Danny with his head between her legs, propped up by a pillow so he could eat her out. I sat at the side of them, watching them use their tongues on each other’s sex for a minute or two then knelt at the side of them. Danny got an arm free and I felt his hand on my bum then two fingers slip inside me. I started to stroke Carol’s back starting from her shoulders down to the base of her spine and her upper buttocks. Carol was moaning loudly again and whilst she was still gripping Danny’s cock, it was no longer in her mouth. I ran my fingernails down her spine, leaving red lines in her soft white skin.

‘Oh!’ Carol said simply as she came.

Carol threw her head back and her legs started shaking. She collapsed on to Danny then rolled off him and into my arms. I leaned forward and kissed her. Not just a friendly kiss on the lips but a full blown passionate French kiss. Danny pulled his fingers out of me and got on his knees quickly moving behind me.

He moved Carol’s legs so I was straddling one of them with my thigh pushing against her pussy. I could feel how wet she was through the nylon! His cock slide into my wet pussy and his hands held my slim hips as he began to fuck me with hard, long strokes of his thick cock. Carol pulled me down on to her body, her thigh rising slightly and pressing against my thighs and Danny’s balls. I felt one of her thick nipples pressing against my cheek and turned my head slightly to take it into my mouth. I gently bit her nipple and Carol moaned, stroking my short hair. I felt her free hand alongside my face, playing with her other nipple I later found out.

We all came to orgasm just about together. I think I came first and set Danny off by squeezing his cock with my pussy. He pulled out and squirted cum on Carol’s thigh. I felt Carol tense underneath me as she had yet another orgasm. I stayed on top of her, stroking her hair and kissing her for a minute before sliding down her body and sitting up. Danny moved to her head and offered her his cock. I wondered what she’d do but she quickly took him in her mouth and sucked him clean. I leaned over and licked Danny’s cum from her stockings slowly moving up her creamy thighs until I was hovering over her pussy. I reached out and swiped my tongue over her clit making her drop Danny’s cock and cry out.

‘Too much!’ Sarah cried out pushing my head away, ‘Way too sensitive! Besides if we’re going to do that I’d like it to be as special!’

‘OK Carol, anything you want!’ I laughed.

Published 
Written by bikerbear600
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments