Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock hungry and bored

18
5 Comments 5
25.5k Views 25.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words
"You know they are talking about kicking me out of the house? Right?" Alicia told me on the drive back.

"What the fuck for?" I asked concerned.

"Because I'm not a full lesbian dyke." She seemed to get really upset by this and kept going, "I mean I just don't get it! Like I was trying to talk to Sil about it. Like, my boyfriend is black right? So, you know, what does that mean to most people? It means that he is black and that I'm white and that we shouldn't be together! You know?" She paused for a minute to think about it and then continued, "And so it's like, then here they come, all man hating ho' bags and shit. It's fucked up, you know?" She looked at me for support but honestly I had no idea what she was talking about. She continued, "But it's not my fault that black men are better, and that I never knew I wasn't a lesbian. I had just been color blind! How the fuck do you know shit like that? Fuck them. I mean just because you are a fucking lesbian doesn't mean you have to be such bitches. Why are they kicking me out?" I just shrugged and let her continue, "So they go on and on about how they are persecuted because they are fucking lesbian, but it's all bullshit. I mean they turn right around and hate men, hate all men. It's like a full time job for them, hating men. Oh, and don't even get them started about how many of them have been raped by men. I mean maybe one has been and I fucking felt sorry for her but then another one has a story and another one and another one, seriously? Fuck, it's all like this big fucking bullshit lie they have to keep right on hating men. What the hell?!"

"So what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to get married and split. I'm not even going to finish school. I'm getting married and taking off out of this hell hole." Alicia looked over at me and something in the way her eyes roamed over me made me feel that the mood was changing. Fuck, for all I know Alicia gets turned on by being angry. I'm trying to figure out the vibe in the room when she blurts out, "I need some cock."

"What? Like real cock or me with a strap-on?" I asked.

"Real."

"Well, your boyfriend?" I asked. I wasn't sure what she was thinking. Alicia was always unpredictable as only quiet people can be. I think she was honestly pissed about being kicked out of the lesbian house but at the same time you could never really tell what was going on in her brain. She was turned on, that I could feel.

"He is out of town and what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him." she replied.

"So...ummm...what? Like just go find some guy?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you know anyone?" She looked hopeful.

"You serious?" I asked.

"Unless you don't want to. But I love having a cock in me when I'm making out with a girl." She said.

"I know a boy, I think he would do whatever we wanted. Want to see if he is home?" I asked.

Alicia leaned over and her large breasts pressed against me while she looked me in the eyes and whispered, "You are in control, don't ask me what let's do, just do it!"

I was thinking of Matt. He was perfect and always there when I needed him, and, best of all, he lived with his parents and had the perfect place to fuck. His parents gave him dominance of the entire downstairs basement and the sliding glass doors opened to the backyard. It was perfect for sneaking in and out without being noticed.

I wasn't even surprised to see Matt playing a video game when Alicia and I came around the side of the house and I knocked on the glass. Matt nearly jumped out of his skin. Alicia and I laughed. I motioned for him to come over to the door and let us in. Matt stood up and walked over but didn't look like he knew if he wanted to let us in or not. He looked both of us over and I could tell he was thinking about what two hot girls showing up at his place might mean. He glanced up the stairs and I surmised that his parents must be home. He came closer and opened slide open the door a crack.

"Paula! Wha tha...I mean..." Matt tried to find words and I pressed my finger to his lips knowing it was going to be so much better if he didn't talk.

Matt and I moved back into his room with my finger on his lips and our eyes locked. Behind us Alicia shut out the growing sound of crickets in the back yard by shutting the door. Music played from his stereo and the light of the paused video game was the only illumination in the room and it cast a strange glow. Matt stumbled back into his ratty couch with a whimper and a glance up his stairs. I found his fear of getting caught frustrating. I was a little cold in his basement until we pressed our lips together and his tongue entered my mouth. My body wrapped around him as much for his warmth as for desire. Matt was beautiful. His skinny body was almost feminine and his dark eyes filled you with a longing to tell him everything about your life. His quiet nature made me desire him almost as much as the fact that his cock was always hard the moment I touched it. I pressed my hips into his steaming erection and he responded by pushing up against me.

"My parents are right upstairs!" He whimpered, holding me away from him.

"How old is he?" Alicia whispered.

"He's in college." I replied but Alicia didn't seem to believe it. Matt did look much younger but I had met him at a college party and fucked him there. His girlfriend was a wonderful little asian girl, and so even though he may look young and still live with his parents, I knew he was at least old enough to be my fuck toy. His girlfriend didn't know and even if she found out, what could she really say? I was fucking her too.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, would you guys keep it down. If my parents find you here they are going to have my ass!" Matt whispered desperately.

"Paula!?" Alicia pleaded.

"Whaaat?" I whined like a little girl. What was the big deal? So what even if he wasn't of legal age, which he was. People are way too uptight about age. Do people honestly think that kids aren't having sex? Let's get real people.

I wasted no time and pulled off my shirt and threw it over the back of the couch to the middle of the room. I flopped over to the side of Matt and lay back against him so I could pull off my skin tight jeans. My panties came down with them and I pulled both off and dropped them over the back of the couch. I was naked before them both. Matt's eyes were on my non-existent breasts. He loved my breasts and told me that my nipples were like little puffed fruits he could spend days devouring. That was one of the things I loved about him, his passion for my body. Alicia looked at me with her trademark neutrality. She looked over at Matt and I could see her mind considering him. Matt wasn't her cup of tea and I knew that. Matt was skinny, white, feminine in appearance, a little nerdy, and alternative. Matt was perfect for me but for Alicia – not so much.

Matt kissed me. He kissed like a girl as well, soft and sweet with desire that poured out in his kisses. Matt didn't so much kiss me as he consumed me. I felt that with Matt there was longing for more than just sex. I felt Alicia sit down on the couch next to me and lean in close so that her breath was on us. Matt and I broke our kiss to look at Alicia. Alicia and I smiled and she kissed me briefly before leaning over and kissing Matt. There kiss started off timid with little passion but quickly transformed into the desperation of two people who didn't know each other. Their mouths opened, their tongues wildly fondling each other, and their hands moving up and down their bodies. They showed no signs of stopping. Alicia was quiet but she was passionate and beautiful. My body seemed childlike compared with hers. She had large round breasts that rolled and moved in ways I found so erotic. Her nipples were huge and thick and completely unlike my own. Matt's hands massaged her breasts and Alicia's hand was down over his swelling cock.

I moved around Alicia and she filled in the space I left on the couch beside Matt. Matt lay back on the couch with his hips and legs thrust out. His erection raised his jeans quite a bit and I decided it was time to release it. I knelt in front of his legs and unzipped his jeans. I could see the shape of the head of his cock through his underwear. He was already getting the underwear wet. I ran my fingers over his cock and felt it rise with the attention. I pulled off his jeans and Alicia moved her hand over his cock. The two were still locked in a kiss and I think she hadn't even noticed I pulled his jeans away before her hand touched his underwear. The moment Alicia realized there was nothing but a thin layer of cotton between her and the cock she had been craving, she shoved her hand down inside his underwear like a hungry fox rushing into a rabbit hole. She worked his erection like I had never seen anyone give a hand job before. Quickly she became annoyed with the underwear and Matt helped her by jerking them down as far as he could with her on top of him. His hand went back up her shirt and he exposed her breast as he caressed it. I found the scene like watching a live porno and my pussy was wet and dripping with anticipation of having someone, anyone. I pulled Matt's underwear down the rest of the way and he helped by kicking them off. Alicia was working his cock and spreading his pre-cum around with her thumb to lubricate her movements. She knew what she was doing and Matt was holding out well but I could see his hips thrusting. I thought he looked close to cumming.

Alicia's most notable feature had always been her breasts and I loved looking at them. Large breasts fascinate me and Alicia's were wonderful. I pulled off her shirt to reveal a tighter white shirt underneath. She lifted her arms for me to take off the second shirt. I pulled the tighter shirt up and it lifted her breasts with the shirt and then they dropped. Lovely white swells of soft flesh that fill me with a heated desire to touch them.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana



“ Wow.” Matt said. The thought seemed to sum up both our reactions to Alicia's perfect breasts. I touched Alicia's breast and Matt watched as I caressed it. I pulled the firm nipple up and closed my mouth over it. She was sweet. I sucked on her nipple and felt it reach the back of my throat. I pulled until I couldn't hold the suction any longer and then let her breast drop. Alicia's hand moved down across Matt's hips and then over his pulsing cock. A switch seemed to click inside Alicia's mind, and she kicked off her shoes which slammed into the wall making a horrible thud! Matt looked horrified by the noise and he watched the stairs with dreaded anticipation of being busted. Alicia didn't give two fucks on Sunday about being busted, she ripped off her jeans and dropped down on Matt with unceremonious impatience. I marveled at her soft ass and how it moved over Matt's crotch with slippery ease. Panties still on, Alicia moved her hips forward and back over Matt's erection and moaned. Alicia was in heaven. For a girl who had been living for two years with lesbians, perhaps because of that, she loved some dick. Alicia's breathing became shallow and quick. Her hips moved in short, fast thrusting motions. She pulled her head back and moaned louder than before. Alicia was already going to cum and she didn't even have her fucking panties off! Matt would have probably been better able to enjoy the whole thing except he was so worried about his Mommy and Daddy coming in and catching us that I wanted to slap him! Alicia was the kind of girl that guys dream about. Beautiful full milky breasts, sensual curved hips, and a smooth juicy ass I personally would have spent hours licking. Even without all that, the girl loved cock! What was Matt thinking? Watching the fucking hallway? The boy needed to get his priorities in order.

Alicia wasn't finished, the orgasm with her panties still on was just to get her started and she pushed Matt down on the couch so his head was buried in the crappy cushions, and he couldn't see the door. I thought she was about to hit that until she looked at me and said, "Don't you want to have a try?” and looked back at Matt and said, “You don't mind do you Matt?" Alicia moved her wonderful full ass across Matt's body until her dripping moist pussy rested right above Matt's face. I couldn't see Matt's face but I heard the wet sounds and saw Alicia thrusting into his mouth. I was dripping like you wouldn't believe. Strings of sticky clear juices trickled down my thighs. Most of all I found that Alicia with her panties still one was intensely erotic. I wanted nothing more than to rip those things off but the idea that Matt was eating her out through them or having to pull them aside turned me on.

I moved Matt over a bit so I could tag some of his cock that bounced around free. His thin hips and smooth skin were inviting. He had hair but not a lot and his stomach muscles were clearly visible. His cock, on the other hand, was only half erect. I took his cock in my hand and attempted to do the job that Alicia had done. Rolling my hand around his cock and playing with the sticky pre-cum with my finger. I didn't feel like wasting time, I was wet and hot and ready for his dick to be inside me. I gripped his stiff cock and moved it into position and pushed my wetness down over the head. Oh god, he slipped in so easily. His cock was warm and hard and pushed down into me with a tremble of sensation that shuddered through me. Once inside me, I sat there for a moment and just enjoyed the feeling of his pulsing and my own heat. Then I began riding that dick.

Alicia rocked her hips so her pussy was slipping all over Matt's mouth. She reached back and pulled me to her. She and I kissed while Matt licked and sucked at her pussy and soaked sticky panties.

"Don't you want those off?" I asked.

"Rip them off me!" She demanded.

"Matt, rip her panties off!" I repeated.

Matt didn't even bring his face out from under Alicia but that boy tore roughly at Alicia's panties like a kid ripping a present open at Christmas! Alicia's hips were jerked around a bit as Matt had to pull and tear to get the panties away but this only made Alicia smile wider. I put my hands over Alicia's mammoth breasts and pulled one over toward me so I could lean beside her and suck at the long nipple. Matt was obviously excited and pushed harder and faster inside me. I was feeling the sensation of his cock pressing against me and I was getting closer, so much closer. Alicia gasped and screamed loudly, and I looked up to see her pussy exposed and thrust out and obviously Matt was deeply licking and tonguing her ass. I couldn't believe it! Alicia gripped my hand and held tightly while her other hand moved in and out of a fist in the air as if she were trying to find something to grab that would help her deal with the intense sensation of someone shoving a tongue in and out of your ass. This was too much for Matt and he shot his first stream of hot cum inside me. I moaned and thrust back into him so he was rubbing my clit and as his second huge flood of semen exploded inside my tender pussy, I came. Alicia leaned all the way back so her body was curved in an almost impossible position and then she screamed! I mean screamed so loud that the windows shook! She screamed and screamed, throwing her body around and her arms flying about like a mad woman! Alicia wasn't moving her ass from his face. She looked at me intently and pulled my hand down to her wet, dripping pussy. I fingered her clit which only made her scream louder! She leaned back and covered poor Matt with her ass and a stream of juices sprayed out into the air! I fingered her harder and another spray covered Matt's hair and the edge of the couch. Matt finally managed to push Alicia's ample ass off his face and twisted ungracefully so that he was out from under both of us and running for the door in the hallway. I realized I was laughing so hard that I was crying and Alicia giggled as well. But then came the booming voice of Matt's dad as he yelled down to us. "What the hell is going on down there?!"

"Just watching TV!" Matt yelled back to his father at the top of the stairs as he slowly moved back around the corner so his father couldn't see that he was wearing only a T-shirt.
I turned to Alicia and asked, "What the hell!?"

"What?! I can't control that shit and it's not my fault you took us to some kid who lives with his parents. I'm not going to keep quiet, that's fucked up! I always make a lot of noise and his fucking parents can just come down and watch!" With this Alicia walked over to Matt and started rubbing her ass around his cock. She wanted more and she bent over the arm of the couch and pulled him to her. She started moaning and reached out and grabbed my ankle to pull me toward her. After some difficult positioning I managed to bring my pussy close enough that she could get to it. She didn't seem to mind that Matt's cum was slowly leaking from my pussy because she licked and tongued me with abandon eating up his cum like it was candy. I knew I wouldn't take long to cum and Alicia was getting there too. Matt surprised me by shoving his still erect cock into Alicia's pussy. I couldn't help but wonder if that boy was a fucking machine. I started to look at him in a slightly different way. Watching Alicia's huge breasts moving forward and back, over and over made me so hot that I came in only a couple of minutes. Alicia hearing me moan with orgasm made her cum again. I think this time she tried to keep it down a little, but only a little because she still moaned over and over loud enough for anyone in the house to hear. Matt grunted getting into the spirit of the game and loudly came inside her. I was proud of him. He had filled two girls with his cum and was finally not worried about getting busted. Alicia slipped on top of me and we kissed.

"Clean me now" Alicia whispered to me. She moved around and put her cum soaked pussy in my face. I licked at the sticky mess and loved it. I love eating cum from another girl's pussy more than anything in the world. Alicia sucked all our juices from Matt's cock. Alicia sat up a little and pressed her pussy out toward me, squeezing out every last drop into my mouth. Alicia milked the cum from Matt's cock and the boy was rising again. He was amazing! Her eyes met mine and I greedily gobbled up Matt's cum and her juices. It was heaven and I was getting wet again. I reached down and fingered myself as I licked her juicy pussy. Alicia decided my face wasn't wet enough because she pushed forward, screamed again and sprayed me in the face! I licked and gasped as she came in my mouth. With cum on my face and in my eyes, I managed to watch her sucking Matt's cock. He was in heaven and I loved watching so I came one more time, just a small one.

"Ok, let's get out of here." Alicia said and pushed Matt down on the couch.

“ Hey” he said.

I grinned back at him and began the process of trying to gather my clothes. Alicia was having a hard time finding hers as well. That's when both of Matt's parents came downstairs and appeared in the walkway. Alicia and I screamed and pulled up whatever clothes we could still find.

“ Just what are you girls doing? Matt, what the hell is going on here!”

“ I just...well...”

Alicia and I looked at each other and then decided we were going to break for it. We both burst out laughing and ran for the door. We had to fight with the sliding glass door for a second but then we shoved it open and took off running. Behind us we heard Matt's father yelling at us to get back over there but we both held up our middle fingers and kept running.

Poor Matt.

What a sight we must have been running across their lawn naked. I know that Alicia's breasts were bouncing around like melons in the back of a truck on a dirt road. We laughed all the way to the car.

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments